Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you saying the opportunity for some kind of deal has come and gone?

If LE thinks she was more involved or if they have enough to charge her with more serious charges can't they agree to not charge her further if she decided to cooperate and be a witness for the prosecution? If she agrees to tell them everything she knows?
Or is it too late? Imo
Seems to me it would only be too late if they had a better, looser-tongued witness who perhaps had not participated in the crime.

Ws what’s up with this ruling???
I don't believe the reporting on this situation to be completely correct. I have been in contact with the SA and they are looking at the entire ruling in the context of both what Atty Weinstein originally requested along with what Atty Murray didn't want to do (everything) and where the Judge came out on the debate.

The ruling in its entirety can in no way be considered IMO a victory for FD and I believe the paper will correct the issue.

In the meantime the Judge has supported additional information for Atty Weinstein to work with in terms of his questions about FORE and how FD legal bills are being paid etc. Things are moving along in Civil Court but its still slow going unfortunately.

MOO

I understand that perspective. However, rather than perceiving the women as being malleable, how about focusing upon the personality of men like FD who are so domineering, overwhelmingly manipulative, and threatening, that they get otherwise-normal women like JD (I should say JF) - and his first wife (now a lawyer) to go along with his wishes because he is so demanding?

Perhaps, being flexible, kind women - Jennifer and the first wife went along with his wishes to keep the peace.
BBM - I agree. I think JD's blogs reflect this - she appeared to be such a kind, sweet, gentle soul. For instance, in this one, she wrote:
"We do a lot when Fotis is around. I fear him being grumpy that "we never go out." Like people in Greece supposedly all do, even at 40 with many young kids under six. (Not the moms that I have socialized with, they go out on weekends, but never that late. It's all a big myth set up to confuse me and make me feel I'm not measuring up.)"
IMO FD belittled her, made her feel inadequate, and tore down emotionally over the years. The master manipulator stalked his prey. MOO!

So are you saying the opportunity for some kind of deal has come and gone?

If LE thinks she was more involved or if they have enough to charge her with more serious charges can't they agree to not charge her further if she decided to cooperate and be a witness for the prosecution? If she agrees to tell them everything she knows?
Or is it too late? Imo
No, I continue to think MT is going to cooperate. She has too much to lose. I found it very interesting Dr. Phil thinks Dulos is going to cop a plea. Dr. Phil is an entertainer sure, but he is no dummy, and did jury consulting before he hit the big time (it's how he hit the big time). He does a decent job of reading guys like Dulos. I have never considered that Dulos would go down without a fight, but perhaps Dr. Phil sees something I don't. The observations about body language and speech were dead on.

Last edited:
Yes, I believe that 12 am is incorrect...FD went to NY in the afternoon on the 25th. So my guess is between 12pm and 1 pmish as I don't think it was picked up by the NYP until that evening and then other papers picked it up the following day if I recall.

This is a new thought to me.

I had thought FO went to Manhattan After he met with LE at 2:47 pm.

We know that FO received a call from LE at 9:00 am on Saturday, May 25 and then the meeting at 2:47 pm.

It is Very Possible that FO went to Manhattan at the Normal Visitation time and expected to pick up the children.

Then planned to meet with LE later that day.

IMO.

Just to straighten out the timeline:
You have FD arriving in NYC on 5/25 , 12AM?
I’ve been trying to get any verification on vehicle used to make that trip- when there was some conversation earlier about consciousness of guilt, and his intentions during the visit.
We were discussing the seat capacity of vehicle taken would hint at whether he was putting in a show of concern, or might have had intent to abscond w the children.
Someone thought there were pics of him in NYC, but it turned out to be body guard. I can’t find anything on car he used for that visit, and this is the first I heard it was so late!
No, I believe it was afternoon so 12am.

This NYP article was from May 29 and refers to the bodyguards but doesn't talk about the time FD arrived at the apt.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/29/estra...-connecticut-mom-wants-custody-of-their-kids/

HC article just references FD going to NYC on the weekend of the disappearance:

Heller said that Gloria Farber has put the children up in her New York City apartment, made sure they finished the school year and has “kept them safe” since their mother’s disappearance. At one point she hired armed guards to protect the children and they stopped Fotis Dulos from seeing them when he went to New York on the weekend that Jennifer disappeared.

Judge allows grandmother of Dulos children to enter divorce proceedings, assuring her of temporary custody
Some interesting timeline info about children having a dentists appt a 1 pm on Friday that I don't recall seeing before:

In her decision Heller did include some details as to the children’s whereabouts on the day their mother disappeared. Jennifer Farber Dulos was last seen dropping her children off at the New Canaan Country School that morning. In her ruling Heller said that the nanny took the children to New York City after school to go to their grandmothers. Sources have said the children had a dentist appointment at 1 p.m.

Jennifer Farber Dulos was supposed to meet up with them but never showed up. She was reported missing to New Canaan police at about 7 p.m. that night.

What am I missing here? I don’t see anything...

Right at the beginning as MT stands up to get out of the car, her jacket doesn't cover the area from the top of her slacks....Am sure someone advised her to be careful when getting in and out of the car.

Some were wondering why she had a sweater tied around her waist yesterday. I think the video is the answer.

This NYP article was from May 29 and refers to the bodyguards but doesn't talk about the time FD arrived at the apt.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/29/estra...-connecticut-mom-wants-custody-of-their-kids/

Heller said that Gloria Farber has put the children up in her New York City apartment, made sure they finished the school year and has “kept them safe” since their mother’s disappearance. At one point she hired armed guards to protect the children and they stopped Fotis Dulos from seeing them when he went to New York on the weekend that Jennifer disappeared.

Judge allows grandmother of Dulos children to enter divorce proceedings, assuring her of temporary custody
Some interesting timeline info about children having a dentists appt a 1 pm on Friday that I don't recall seeing before:

In her decision Heller did include some details as to the children’s whereabouts on the day their mother disappeared. Jennifer Farber Dulos was last seen dropping her children off at the New Canaan Country School that morning. In her ruling Heller said that the nanny took the children to New York City after school to go to their grandmothers. Sources have said the children had a dentist appointment at 1 p.m.

Jennifer Farber Dulos was supposed to meet up with them but never showed up. She was reported missing to New Canaan police at about 7 p.m. that night.

And, didn't FD complain sometime after JF's disappearance that she was secretly planning on moving the kids to NYC, as she was looking for dentists and doctors for them. One of the kids could have mentioned on Wednesday, May 22, that he/she had a dentist appointment on Friday in the city.

Am sure that this would further inflame FD.

Right at the beginning as MT stands up to get out of the car, her jacket doesn't cover the area from the top of her slacks....Am sure someone advised her to be careful when getting in and out of the car.

Some were wondering why she had a sweater tied around her waist yesterday. I think the video is the answer.

Sweater could simply be a "fix" regarding a wardrobe issue. Ripped seam...stain....its happened to all of us at an inopportune time....but NEVER on TV. Just thinking outloud....

I have your same question.

Where did we get 12:00 AM, as in Midnight?

My understanding was that he went to 5th Avenue in Manhattan that afternoon on Saturday, May 25th after meeting with LE in NC.

I Absolutely believe that FO expected to Pick Up the children from Dr. GF and I Absolutely believe that FO expected to Abscond with the children.

IMO.
He also had his former atty in Family Court file a motion for custody early the following week. We know how this ended as GF first went to Probate Court and then into Family Court and presently has Temporary Custody.

Oh!! When did that happen? Is it only for vacation or is she staying?
@gitana1 that was the original custody arrangement. School year with MT in US and summer/winter in Argentina with father. What is presently unclear is if due to the MT litigation situation that the daughter has stayed in Argentina this school year to avoid the media press which will only get worse if MT and FD are charged with murder. MT was also disinvited to EW School graduation this past year so it wasn't immediately clear to anyone whether they were supportive of the MT daughter even attending school there this year.

Also, yuck. She never got to enjoy a warm summer then and extended daylight hours. Winter here in the States then winter there in Argentina.

That's rather depressing.
She is rapidly becoming a world class skier so no doubt loves the back to back ski time IMO! Her father owns a world class ski resort in Argentina and some people love to ski year round!

This is a new thought to me.

I had thought FO went to Manhattan After he met with LE at 2:47 pm.

We know that FO received a call from LE at 9:00 am on Saturday, May 25 and then the meeting at 2:47 pm.

It is Very Possible that FO went to Manhattan at the Normal Visitation time and expected to pick up the children.

Then planned to meet with LE later that day.

IMO.
I had a similar thought. FD received the call from NCPD at 9am on the 25th. It doesn't state where he was when he took the call. Plenty of time from 9am to drive to 5th Ave NYC and get back to NC before 2:47pm, especially on a Saturday, especially over Memorial Day weekend. I'm trying to figure out what car FD was using on the 25th and if it was used in part of the disposal on the way back thru CT to NYC and back to NC. MOO

Interesting! I missed this info previously.

How does one become 'disinvited' to one's own daughter's graduation?
Its a private school and they no doubt can do what they please. My guess is headmaster contacted MT and explained the situation with the other parents, attention off of children for their big day, adverse press coverage via some social media post etc. or whatever BS story they wanted to make up to assure that she wouldn't be in attendance. Just a guess, but it would have been private convo and very tactfully done IMO. My guess is school simply didn't want the adverse press of being associated with the overall situation of MT. MOO MOO MOO

Yes, I agree that it 12am is incorrect. But wouldn't if have to be later in the afternoon on the 25th as didn't he show up at the NCPD at 2:47pm that day with his Attorney after being called earlier that morning at 9:00am. MOO
It also could have been earlier in the am was was reported at around noontime and that after he tried to pick up the children in the city and failed that he drove back to meet with NCPD at 2:47 pm. That should have been doable from a traffic standpoint IMO.

I do remember reading about the dentist appointment. It didn’t state where, but if in NYC then the kids would have had to be picked up early, I think school got out at 12:30 that day? So either the kids dentist appt was in NC, but I think unlikely JD wouldn’t go with them, or if in NY the nanny would have had to pick them up early. It was reported that JD had a 1pm appt as well as 11am so this Could have been it.
But, if this was the kids dentist appointment and she was supposed to be there, wouldn’t they have called in missing person report before 7pm? If it was just her own appointments you might think nobody would be notified right away, but the nanny would have known that JD didn’t arrive at 1pm.
It’s possible the dentist appt was something routine, maybe braces, in NC so just the nanny, and JD had her own appt at 1pm too, so it was later by the time they got to NYC and they realized JD wasn’t there.
It’s also possible the NCPD was called earlier but they declined to file an official missing person report until later at 7pm. NCPD did find the Suburban almost instantly after the time of the missing persons report so it appears they were on it already, or knew exactly where to look for some reason. AWs both just use the phrase “received a missing person report” at 6:59pm so it’s not clear at what time NCPD took the initial call. Sometimes they want you to wait, to see if the person isn’t there by dinner time, etc. before filing a report.
Of course, with “sources” it’s also possible the 1pm dentist appt for the kids is a red herring.

Last thought: what did FD know about JD routine and plans that day? Housekeeper at 12? Kids out of school 12:30? Appts/dinner in NYC? Did he know he needed to be out of there by 10:30? Was it random and he was lucky the cleaner didn’t come earlier? Did he think it was routine for JD to run at Waveny on Friday mornings, maybe followed her a previous Friday morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67