Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. IMO she is not going to get a complete walk and that may be part of the hang up. She may not want to tell on herself herself without a negotiated plea in place and Coangelo may not be willing to make the kind of offer she wants. These negotiations require skill on the part of both the State and the defense.
I’m with you.

You could be on the exact path to explain why FD has fought so long and so hard in 2 courts to not provide financial information and why he needed his atty to to put together the court statements of financial disclosure.

Maybe Quickbooks records don't exist and FORE is a simple scam put over on Farmington Bank and Danbury Savings bank and other 'friends' of FD!

Honestly at this point and having read quite a bit of the court testimony, there is nothing that would surprise me! Nothing.

MOO

do banks always dot i's and cross t's?

Another sentence for Solomon Dwek: FBI informant ... - NJ.com

https://www.nj.com › politics › 2012/10 › another_sentence_for_solomon_d

Oct 20, 2012 - By MaryAnn Spoto | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com ... Dwek admitted to obtaining $13 million in loans from Amboy Bank to purchase a building ... run concurrently to the federal term imposed Thursday for a $50 million bank fraud. ... Facing up to 30 years in prison, Dwek, the son of a prominent rabbi in Deal,

Their friend the loan officer could have helped FD get a loan with his fake financials by exploiting loopholes at the bank.....running interference at the underwriting level....giving him the cover page and certification from somebody else's audited financials that with a little creative doctoring and copying were submitted to lend authenticity to his.

MOO, MOO, MOO all the way to the bank!
I e been wondering that myself. That bank is very well regarded in this neck of the woods...was she under his spell too?

That is reassuring to hear, @oceancalling . In HC, Altimari stated, "Blawie could revoke his probation on Monday but is more likely to admonish Dulos and warn him to adhere to the rules of the GPS monitoring or have his probation revoked." But of course, he never provided a source for that incited kernel of wisdom.

*sorry if this has been discussed. I'm once again MANY pages behind.
This judge doesn't play. If Mr. Dulos is deliberately failing to keep his ankle monitor charged, he is going to jail. These monitors are used everywhere, have been for many years, and it is not rocket science to know how to charge them. Let Dulos get cute, like he has in family court, and he will be sitting in jail awaiting trial.

Check youtube for the segments. I posted 2 segments earlier in this thread. Enjoyed both shows and was intrigued to hear the experts POV as to how this will end. Dr Phil thinks FD will take a plea. 2 experts see MT working a deal with the State for reduced prison time and FD convicted of murder. Defense atty seemed to think the case as is would be too circumstantial to convict and FD walks and Nancy Grace I believe thought FD would be convicted of murder.
I didn't get to see either show, but did watch some segments. Will they be posted anywhere sometime soon? I searched but cannot find! I MOO!

@_ShannonMiller

Norm Pattis tonight on a hearing set for Fotis Dulos to address his GPS monitoring system: “Apparently a man presumed innocent needs the battery on his GPS monitor adjusted. We expect no drama and no controversy.”
Attorney calls it “picayune nonsense.”

what kind of batteries do these have?

Check youtube for the segments. I posted 2 segments earlier in this thread. Enjoyed both shows and was intrigued to hear the experts POV as to how this will end. Dr Phil thinks FD will take a plea. 2 experts see MT working a deal with the State for reduced prison time and FD convicted of murder. Defense atty seemed to think the case as is would be too circumstantial to convict and FD walks and Nancy Grace I believe thought FD would be convicted of murder.
Toward the end of the show they played the 911 call that FD made. They didn't specifically call out that this 911 call was made by FD when JD took the kids and left to move to NC saying she was going to visit her parents in Pound Ridge NY. IMO it looked like the show made it seem like he made the call that Friday as part of his alibi. Anyone else see it that way???

I am with all of you – immediate thoughts go to why wasn't something done about the ankle monitor when it was FIRST determined it wasn't being operated or functioning properly. It makes absolutely no sense that it took 4 incidents before a "future" court appearance was scheduled to address the noncompliance situation – not even a consequence yet. No wonder these things are sometimes referred to as ankle bracelets and not secure electronic monitoring devices. My hope, although it might sound naïve, is the lack of visible action is a strategic play by LE, and they have been “lying in wait” for FD to make a move.

Do any fellow Sleuthers know what company holds the monitoring contract and with what agency (local or state)? I am curious because I’d love to see a copy of the contract and statement of work to evaluate the terms and service level agreements. It would be great to see the documented workflow of product and the specific agreed upon process of the monitoring services, including the communication flow of the data.

The reason behind my ask is that some states have access and buy these types of services through GSA schedules (centralized procurement for the government), and often times you can find copies of the specific bids, contracts, and associated documents in the public record. That said, we might be able to get our hands on them.

Thanks in advance!

Your post got me thinking about these ankle monitors, and that segued into a thought about the odds of both of these two mutts having faulty GPS monitors (remember, MT had to come back to CT after one day in NY, because her monitor was supposedly malfunctioning). Everyone here who knows about them seems to be saying that they rarely malfunction.
I think anything could happen

Isn't MT holding something in her hand in each of those photos where her fingers are like that? At least it looks like she's clutching something to me.

And in the video footage below you can clearly see it in her left hand when she gets up to face the judge.

VIDEO: Michelle Troconis is due back in court

I screencapped it so you can see a still of it:

MT3.jpg

She also leans on her two fingers while signing the document. Just like she leaned on the table in the other court appearance in the white suit that someone already linked up thread.

She also had something in her hand in a court appearance on 06/11 - a tissue?

MT5.jpg

WSFB news: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H2V3JDHxBU

JMO, but I'm not convinced it's some secret signal. I've watched her in full motion on video now for many of her court appearances, coming and goings etc and I'm not seeing anything which sticks out as a deliberate signal. Camera still shots can capture things which look strange until you see everything in real time. I think it's just a normal mannerism for her, coupled with her often clutching an item in her left hand for comfort/support.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. That 911 call is from 2017, no? Possibly when she took the children and left him. I think he didn't notify the police in May. They notified him.

MOO

Watching the Dr Phil show today and its references to the Sarah Wallace interview with FD, I went back and read the article by NBC and watched that interview again today. Given what we now know about this case its facinating to watch that FD interview today. IMO that interview will go down as just one of many poor Pattis decisions in this case. Somehow though just reading the words of FD makes it easier to focus on the content and intent as the body language and delivery style in the video make it harder somehow to focus on the words. IMO worth a quick read to just see the words of FD on paper in this early interview:

Estranged Husband of Missing Conn. Mom Says 'Truth Will Come Out'

Alathea here is another picture of when she is getting into her car (after court) making the same symbol with her two fingers again. IMO definitely signaling FD. “You and me”
WOW. You're right. I think she IS signaling him. I believe she has made contact with FD at different times since their arrests, she still "loves" him, and she knows where the body is and isn't telling. She deserves exactly what's coming to her. MT and FD are wretched, soulless humans. MOO.

Last edited:
So are you saying the opportunity for some kind of deal has come and gone?

If LE thinks she was more involved or if they have enough to charge her with more serious charges can't they agree to not charge her further if she decided to cooperate and be a witness for the prosecution? If she agrees to tell them everything she knows?
Or is it too late? Imo

No. Of course it's not at all too late.

But the recent talks have clearly broken down. No way would they level more charges if it was productive. They just wouldn't.

@gitana1 that was the original custody arrangement. School year with MT in US and summer/winter in Argentina with father. What is presently unclear is if due to the MT litigation situation that the daughter has stayed in Argentina this school year to avoid the media press which will only get worse if MT and FD are charged with murder. MT was also disinvited to EW School graduation this past year so it wasn't immediately clear to anyone whether they were supportive of the MT daughter even attending school there this year.

Thank you! Someone posted that she's missing seeing her daughter compete. Sounded like it was stated as fact and I had never heard she stayed with dad after the summer.

Last edited:
She is rapidly becoming a world class skier so no doubt loves the back to back ski time IMO! Her father owns a world class ski resort in Argentina and some people love to ski year round!

I guess that adrenaline makes up for it. Depression is much higher in places where winters are long and daylight hours are short.

That is reassuring to hear, @oceancalling . In HC, Altimari stated, "Blawie could revoke his probation on Monday but is more likely to admonish Dulos and warn him to adhere to the rules of the GPS monitoring or have his probation revoked." But of course, he never provided a source for that incited kernel of wisdom.

*sorry if this has been discussed. I'm once again MANY pages behind.
Again, hate to say it but my guess is that DA is putting this out there as a comment as it is precisely what DA heard from good buddy Pattis. How can DA make any proclamation as to what Judge Blawie might/might not do? Did DA research the issue? Did DA explain what options other Judges have used to deal with similar non compliance? No, No, and No, DA did none of these things but said nope that "...Judge...was more likely to admonish Dulos etc.". Does Pattisville think CT Judges and citizens are so stupid as to not see right through this? Does DA think that we and other readers aren't seeing through this 'reporting' that is just thinly veiled 'reposting' of Pattis comments and wishful thinking on his part?

Pattis is working hard to minimize this bracelet issue and I just hope that Pattis is admonished along with his client by the Judge on Monday as I belive this commentary and his certainly talking to DA to be a violation of the gag order as I understand it to work.

Its so frustrating to see this ongoing reporting of DA making proclamations about 'what the Judge will do etc.'. Instead of simply repeating verbatim what Pattis tells him why doesn't he do some quick work on Lexis/Nexis to search out what other Judges have done on similar situations or perhaps reach out to a Judge and ask how they have handled a similar situation or DO SOME ORIGINAL REPORTING rather than simply REPOSTING PATTIS COMMENTS!

So over this DA HC situation. Where are the editors at the HC?
MOO MOO MOO

I understand that perspective. However, rather than perceiving the women as being malleable, how about focusing upon the personality of men like FD who are so domineering, overwhelmingly manipulative, and threatening, that they get otherwise-normal women like JD (I should say JF) - and his first wife (now a lawyer) to go along with his wishes because he is so demanding?

Perhaps, being flexible, kind women - Jennifer and the first wife went along with his wishes to keep the peace.

Fair enough; he is a brow-beater, then

The guy thinks he is smarter than the universe. To date, his antics have worked, but he's not in family court anymore and the rules of engagement have changed. Failing to charge the battery once? Okay, maybe an oversight. Failing to charge it 4 times and AFTER you've been told to? Deliberate. Where I come from, he would be going to jail, but I'm not in CT. This judge strikes me as a straight forward fellow; I don't think he is going to put up with too much from Dulos. And I agree, he is testing the system IMO.
I agree with this completely but just want to add: even if it only happened once and it was a one-time oversight (which it's not) it doesnt matter. It's up to FD to makes sure it's charged NO MATTER WHAT. He screws up, be it an accident or intentional he should suffer the consequences. No second, third and fourth chances. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada