Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think there’s anything sinister about following someone; it’s really a compliment! I never think about it but there’s bound to be much to learn from you guys who are truly amazing at what you do here and I really am just on this thread. Here and there I looked at others but this one just always has spoken to my heart. It’s just a little weird when someone suddenly joins, suddenly follows you (and I have no idea how I even noticed it!), and then when you look back, the person is gone, like all in the same day. It was probably just a “wrong number” or the person realized that I know nothing of interest! I DO worry a little about those of you who live nearby and go to these places so please be careful! MOO.
It still gives me the creeps to remember getting threats on a blog about Amanda Blackburn's murder causing me to change my name and stop participating for a good while. (No effective mods there, unfortunately.)

It's sad to see that sometimes the players in a case....attorneys, family, the perps themselves....choose to log on and mess with the heads of people discussing it.

I hope all you smart people will continue your sleuthing and thumb your noses at those who hope to thwart your efforts.

LE has to appreciate coming here and watching you home (hone?) in on the tiniest aspects of the case.
I know I do!

Last edited:
I live around farms and I know barns and even nice horse stables catch fire and I know it was investigated but this stuff makes me wonder again about the horses! Did they rebuild that stable? Not that we would know but I don’t recall hearing anything about the kids riding after that. Obviously, not on those poor horses but anywhere. They may have, of course. MOO.

As I've said before, I found it suspicious when I first read about it on WS. The fire occurred in 2017, early in the morning. It was also in the barn that housed the horses used for Riding School, according to this article. "The most probable cause is accidental." I wonder if JD found it suspicious? MOO!

How did I miss or forget that FD was a boxer? Maybe I have poison ivy in my brain because him being a boxer is rather unusual, I think. MOO.

Oh my! The answer to FD's dumbfuddleness may have just become evident!

Short boxers are totally at the mercy of tall ones with long arms as they easily beat on the little dudes' heads.

And to think I blamed FD's condition on weed!

Last edited:
Having practiced for some time in litigation, albeit civil, I actual find that most good lawyers do not perpetuate lies like Pattis does. Doing so reduces any credibility you have with judges, juries and opponents and really serves no purpose in the end. I’m not a Connecticut lawyer (have practiced in MA, RI and IL) but I have to think most of the bar in CT consider him a hack.

A vigorous defense and a perjurious fantasy are two entirely different things. Ethical lawyers know the difference between them.

If those bags were purchased in the afternoon of the 24th, she had to have purchased them at Dulos' request. LE knows where and when those bags were purchased, so will be able to pin MT about this point. How she came to make that purchase is something LE surely wants to know.
That would be a home run wouldn't it?
Another home run would be if they found out she wasn't on the phone for 30 minutes during the Albany Ave. spree.
Would she be that dumb?
MOO.

I was basing my view on the reference to Dulos being id'ed as having left the mat leaning against a building on Albany Avenue. I can't recall if there was a specific reference to the mat being rolled up or not. Most Suburbans have the carpet mats as standard equipment and, of course this was Jennifer's Suburban, so she was not hauling construction materials.

I thought you were referencing the plastic mats that are quite rigid and do not absorb liquid, the kind that are more like a second barrier. I don't think he could have used that type of mat as I had envisioned. I also wonder if he could have left that type of mat against the wall as described. The answer is in the video/photographs of Albany Avenue; not sure if that particular one was ever released. Otherwise, this is another wait and see.
I don't see a homeless person lifting one of those ridged , stiff ,thick plastic mats to sleep on. I think it was the original carpet mat. The afore mentioned could be hosed down, IMO.

Having practiced for some time in litigation, albeit civil, I actual find that most good lawyers do not perpetuate lies like Pattis does. Doing so reduces any credibility you have with judges, juries and opponents and really serves no purpose in the end. I’m not a Connecticut lawyer (have practiced in MA, RI and IL) but I have to think most of the bar in CT consider him a hack.
Thanks, DFW, I would imagine that's the case, it's nice to hear this perspective from a practicing attorney, though. It's been hard for me to sit on my hands whenever I read comments about how 'great' of a lawyer NP is. It may be his bailiwick defending people accused of 'serious crimes' (per his firm's website), and he may be successful at that with his 'bulldog' approach, but it doesn't mean he has to lie or invent things on top of defending despicable people, I mean serious criminals, for a living. Allegedly. There is no defense in the world that can absolve FD of what he did to his wife. Time for a glass of MOO to wash away the bitter aftertaste from listening to his codswallop.

Thanks, DFW, I would imagine that's the case, it's nice to hear this perspective from a practicing attorney, though. It's been hard for me to sit on my hands whenever I read comments about how 'great' of a lawyer NP is. It may be his bailiwick defending people accused of 'serious crimes' (per his firm's website), and he may be successful at that with his 'bulldog' approach, but it doesn't mean he has to lie or invent things on top of defending despicable people, I mean serious criminals, for a living. Allegedly. There is no defense in the world that can absolve FD of what he did to his wife. Time for a glass of MOO to wash away the bitter aftertaste from listening to his codswallop.
Love this post, Twisting!
"Codswallop" is going to be my Word of the Week! (Never heard it before!)

I got a second laugh when I looked it up and this was the sentence example:
"I think that's a right load of old codswallop."

The #1 below refuses to be erased which also makes me laugh.
(I need to get a life!)

Wonderfully stated....the imagery is brilliant!

My great fear is that NP may be just the right kind of guy to sway that juror who is disgusted with folks who do things "the formal, the right way," picking on normal folks in the courtroom. IMO, those same type of individuals and the Jose Baez "schucks, folks delivery" appealed to some of the jurors who perceived the prosecution as too "uppity" in the CA trial. Norm's appeal will be that we have a hardworking, good-looking (by some standards) immigrant who was building a dream, and it was destroyed by his ultra-rich, STBEX and her family.

NP "sounds" smart and appears to "know what he is talking about." It's all in the delivery. He's fighting for the little fellow...his rights and freedom. None of should under estimate what could happen in a trial.

IMO, the state is going to face a difficult challenge if their evidence doesn't come up with a murder weapon, a body, or proof that FD was at JD's that morning OR they can find verification that FD was driving the Tacoma. It appears that the object of FD's infatuation may be up for a character assassination by the defense.

AW2 looks good to all of us...even indisputable. However, the standard for a murder conviction is very high, and a good defense lawyer can argue some valid points about what is missing. JMOO...MOO

(The truth of this is giving me an ulcer, BTW.)

It seems that if FD took the rug/mat from the back of JD's SUV and wrapped JD in it and transferred her into the red Tacoma and took her to 80MS, he would have left the SUV at Wavenly Park with, very obviously no rear mat.
Then if LE is looking for the mat on Albany Ave. that makes a direct connection between the murder scene and the disposal run.

Smart thinking Rosiebones.:):):)
The kids, nanny, Jennifer's mum would know if the rug, usually remained in Jennifer's car.
Also, the rug could have come from Jennifer's home/garage, all pointing to a connection, with the murder/disposal scene.

Now further thoughts, could the rug have been from the employee's truck, or one that FD possessed?o_Oo_O
If only this rug was recovered, and tested for DNA: the results may point where the rug initially came from.:)
MOO.

I don't see a homeless person lifting one of those ridged , stiff ,thick plastic mats to sleep on. I think it was the original carpet mat. The afore mentioned could be hosed down, IMO.

One of my daughters works with the homeless and she said they would Definitely have taken the durable plastic mat.

The mat would be used as protection against a wet surface.

IMO.

Wonderfully stated....the imagery is brilliant!

My great fear is that NP may be just the right kind of guy to sway that juror who is disgusted with folks who do things "the formal, the right way," picking on normal folks in the courtroom. IMO, those same type of individuals and the Jose Baez "schucks, folks delivery" appealed to some of the jurors who perceived the prosecution as too "uppity" in the CA trial. Norm's appeal will be that we have a hardworking, good-looking (by some standards) immigrant who was building a dream, and it was destroyed by his ultra-rich, STBEX and her family.

NP "sounds" smart and appears to "know what he is talking about." It's all in the delivery. He's fighting for the little fellow...his rights and freedom. None of should under estimate what could happen in a trial.

IMO, the state is going to face a difficult challenge if their evidence doesn't come up with a murder weapon, a body, or proof that FD was at JD's that morning OR they can find verification that FD was driving the Tacoma. It appears that the object of FD's infatuation may be up for a character assassination by the defense.

AW2 looks good to all of us...even indisputable. However, the standard for a murder conviction is very high, and a good defense lawyer can argue some valid points about what is missing. JMOO...MOO

(The truth of this is giving me an ulcer, BTW.)

Excellent thoughts.

I actually look forward to seeing How NP will be throwing everyone under the bus.

I am not sure that FO's ego will survive the 'poor downtrodden immigrant little fella' persona strategy that NP will be serving in court.

I doubt that NP using the 'I Have a Dream' type speech in relation to FO, will be effective with a CT jury.

I stand against NP and his antics, but we all have to admit that NP is Definitely Entertaining.

NP is the 'Gift That Keeps on Giving'.

IMO.

Last edited:
If only this had happened to FD on the way to dump Jennifer's body!

Read the story of Michael Wayne Jones, Jr., who killed his wife and four children and had to admit a little problem after an accident Sunday.

“You may want to put me in handcuffs because there is a dead body inside the vehicle,” Jones allegedly told police.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member