Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going back tomorrow to see what's up, happyperson?

I would love to. My 2yo daughter didn’t particularly enjoy the bumpy ride up the stone path mountain in the stroller. But now you got my mind going, and I’m curious, so maybe I will make another trip. If I go, anything you guys want me to check out specifically? Anything in any of the specific areas around Avon/Farmington?

I looked back and it is looks like same pink/orange ribbon surrounding 80 mountain spring road when they were searching..

Attachments

• 9D6D828C-8F48-4568-97F2-2536E0148FCD.jpeg
    9D6D828C-8F48-4568-97F2-2536E0148FCD.jpeg
    996.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 8116FA11-6EA4-4128-87EB-52230E023454.jpeg
    8116FA11-6EA4-4128-87EB-52230E023454.jpeg
    337.7 KB · Views: 83
Sorry. Been away so missed this discussion. The poison ivy is key to the case. In looking at AW2 and the Gray YouTube, FD drove the EE Red Tacoma and left it at the turn out on the west side of Lapham Road heading north (opposite direction). This would allow him to get out on the left side without being seen and head into the woods to travel through the compost site to the train tracks to Weed Street to get to Indian Waters into the back yard of JD house on Welles. The ivy in that area grows like vines up around trees and shrubs and not just along the ground so it is very easy to get it on ones arms. I used to get it every July on the Family Fourth in Waveny Park for the fireworks.

With the Tacoma parked north on Lapham coming from Talmadge Hill via South Avenue or Old Stamford exits off of the Merritt Parkway it would be easiest for the Suburban to come in from the north on Old Stamford Rd and pull behind the Tacoma and transfer. JD cellphone was taken through the trails to set up the jogging and abduction theory (which I had in the beginning). There was significant "electronic" search of the area by LE.

Unless he turned around, the Tacoma would have left heading north to Old Stamford left to get to the Merritt Parkway to get caught on camera heading north.

What I am struggling with is if this is where the transfer occurred, why was the Suburban moved to a different spot on Lapham from where the Tacoma was recorded on camera?? MOO........

What if FO was delayed once arriving at Waveny or FO had to change his setup for the transfer?

What if someone parked Exactly where FO wanted to park when he returned to Waveny in JF's Suburban?

This may just be the reason that some of FO's time from 10:25 am to 11:12 am is unaccounted for.

FO may have had to wait for someone to return to their vehicle and leave or he had to come up with a different set up that would take longer to complete since he could not just back up to EE's Red Truck.

We know from the AW that FO went straight to Waveny when he left 69WL at 10:25 am according to JF's phone pings. We know it takes about 8 minutes to drive.

We know that FO passes the NC Rest Area at 11:12 am. We know it takes about 9 minutes to drive from Lapham/Waveny.

So, subtract the 17 minutes travel time from the 47 minutes between the two CCTV pics, leaves FO exactly 30 minutes at Waveny.

Our understanding is that FO was setting up an 'Abduction While Jogging at Waveny Park' scenario.

IMO, This would entail FO actually going into the park with JF's pinging cell phone and then turning off said phone and possibly tossing it into the lake.

Albeit the reason LE spent so much time in the park and the lake.

So, this may take 10 minutes or so. Now we are down to 20 minutes.

Is some of the 20 minutes used, waiting on another vehicle to leave and/or deciding to change the transfer plan?

Maybe.

We also need to take into account that FO would want to wipe down areas of JD's Suburban.

Would the transfer and wipe down take 20 minutes or did this time include waiting on another vehicle to leave or changing the plan that ended up taking longer?

IMO, FO spent the entire time at Waveny.

IMO.

Edited to add:
If FO had to park JF's Suburban in a different spot than he planned, then this would be the reason that JF's Suburban was parked some distance away from the place EE's Red Truck in seen parked, on the school bus cams.

FO could have parked JF's Suburban in it's found spot and then retrieved EE's Red Truck and brought it to the Suburban for the transfer.

Last edited:
So I’m thinking that tip for the search last weekend did not come from MT. You’d think that if she gave them info that was legit, it would have led to something. Feeing kinda discouraged.
Is there a chance that LE picked up a false plant from listening in to FD and NP at the court house that day. The search began right after the hearing I recall. MOO.

Is there a chance that LE picked up a false plant from listening in to FD and NP at the court house that day. The search began right after the hearing I recall. MOO.
Hmm yeah idk. Possible. Was also considering that LE would maybe wire MT up and see if they could get some back channel to open up thy seemed like a legit attempt to get stories straight. To get a confession. Idk. Wishful thinking.

This mat was used because he needed it. It's not like he took that mat to the scene, having preplanned which mat he wanted to take with him to Jennifer's murder. I think taking that mat from Jennifer's Suburban was one of the things Dulos did NOT plan. Was there too much blood? Was Jennifer too difficult to transport without it? Taking that mat tells LE that things did not go according to Dulos' plan IMO.

He got rid of the mat because he knew it had evidence on it, forensic evidence showing Jennifer's body had contact with it. He thought if he put it up against the building, it would be quickly taken; he was correct and that valuable piece of evidence disappeared. Given the area, LE seemed to be of the opinion that it may have been used by some of the neighbor's residents. I don't think there can be any dispute that LE believes it is a link to this murder.

The issue of carpet vs. rigid plastic goes to how he used this mat the day he murdered Jennifer. I have difficulty seeing how a rigid, plastic mat would have been helpful in either transporting or concealing Jennifer's body in the small cab of a Tacoma truck. It's possible, but does not seem likely. Also, if the mat were not standard issue, I believe LE would have disclosed that fact. Again, we have opinions about the composition of that mat, but LE knows exactly the type of mat it is looking for.

In the larger scheme of things, it would be great if LE got the mat back, but not having it is not going to be fatal to the State's case. It is one of those things that, in the absence of knowing how the investigation is progressing, raises more questions than it answers for us. Time will tell is my new motto.
It just occurred to me, it's not the mat FD wrapped her in, it's the mat he cut JD up on!

So I’m thinking that tip for the search last weekend did not come from MT. You’d think that if she gave them info that was legit, it would have led to something. Feeing kinda discouraged.

I'm still believing MT gave LE something.

We've seen searches before where no body or weapon was found and then years later, right there in the pre-searched spot, something turned up because of animals or a flood or some other natural circumstance.

We even heard of one recently where a house was searched top to bottom but the body was right there after many years. Also watch that "Buried in the Backyard" show.....same thing.

It just occurred to me, it's not the mat FD wrapped her in, it's the mat he cut JD up on!
Entirely possible!

If that happened, FD almost had to take the mat outside to wash it down so Luminol would have lit up the yard.....Hmmmmm, unless he washed it off in the bathtub. Back to whether the drain had DNA.

Last edited:
The defense needs to be up front in this. GF should be out, working the media- considering the gag order is for the state's prosecution and FD, NP, and the rest of the defense. Considering FD and NP can't use the media toward their advantage, GF should be. She should be inspiring public outrage. She should be using the media, and the public while nobody on the defense team can. She should be fighting for her daughter and those 5 innocent children. This gag order is a blessing. :( This whole ordeal is so sad. At the end of the day there are 5 kids who haven't seen their mother in months. Who should deserve to see justice for her. MOO

I'm still believing MT gave LE something.

We've seen searches before where no body or weapon was found and then years later, right there in the pre-searched spot, something turned up because of animals or a flood or some other natural circumstance.

We even heard of one recently where a house was searched top to bottom but the body was right there after many years. Also watch that "Buried in the Backyard" show.....same thing.
Yes but as DFW stated, if it was MT, why wasn't it legit and amount to anything? MOO

The defense needs to be up front in this. GF should be out, working the media- considering the gag order is for the state's prosecution and FD, NP, and the rest of the defense. Considering FD and NP can't use the media toward their advantage, GF should be. She should be inspiring public outrage. She should be using the media, and the public while nobody on the defense team can. She should be fighting for her daughter and those 5 innocent children. This gag order is a blessing. :( This whole ordeal is so sad. At the end of the day there are 5 kids who haven't seen their mother in months. Who should deserve to see justice for her. MOO
Respectfully, GF probably has her plate quite full. With a woman her age, and 5 grandchildren living with her, I imagine her set of priorities are different. She is probably trying to creat a safe place for the kids, keep them involved in activities, while also talking with her attorneys, and letting them handle the lawsuits, reporters, and such. Not to mention mourning the loss of her child.

I live around farms and I know barns and even nice horse stables catch fire and I know it was investigated but this stuff makes me wonder again about the horses! Did they rebuild that stable? Not that we would know but I don’t recall hearing anything about the kids riding after that. Obviously, not on those poor horses but anywhere. They may have, of course. MOO.
I'm with you on this --- initially I pooh poohed speculation that he might have been involved in setting the horse barn fire - it seemed so far fetched at the time - but now, honestly, knowing what we've learned about him, I think all bets are off & it should be investigated. I also think LE should take a look at his mom's falling down the stairs and being run over by the Greek nanny. How that driveway "accident" went down (at least as described in news reports) seemed very fishy to me and while both could legitimately have been accidents, who really knows. MOO MOO (laugh every time I write that. Picturing happy cows in a pasture somewhere :))

Respectfully, GF probably has her plate quite full. With a woman her age, and 5 grandchildren living with her, I imagine her set of priorities are different. She is probably trying to creat a safe place for the kids, keep them involved in activities, while also talking with her attorneys, and letting them handle the lawsuits, reporters, and such. Not to mention mourning the loss of her child.
Carrie Luft, Family Spokesperson was announced today as an upcoming guest on Dr Oz.

As much as I'd like to see GF's wrath come down publicly on FD I try to remember that she's an 85 year old woman grieving the dreadful death of her daughter while helping five children navigate their own grief.

I think her plate is full so I'm reluctant to should on her.

Great minds run together, spaz.

I would love to. My 2yo daughter didn’t particularly enjoy the bumpy ride up the stone path mountain in the stroller. But now you got my mind going, and I’m curious, so maybe I will make another trip. If I go, anything you guys want me to check out specifically? Anything in any of the specific areas around Avon/Farmington?

I looked back and it is looks like same pink/orange ribbon surrounding 80 mountain spring road when they were searching..
Thanks, happyperson! I think you've done enough and have gone above and beyond the call of duty providing the great photos showing the terrain back there, and the ribbons that probably were used by LE to mark and photograph where they've searched.

Attorney: Audit request by Jennifer Dulos’ mother ‘an extreme burden’ for Fotis Dulos

Murray is also objecting to a review of his client’s finances on the grounds it would take “hundreds” of hours for someone to go through the financial records, which are located at the Farmington home where Fotis Dulos also runs his business.
“Additionally, the request is unduly burdensome and overly broad,” Murray said. “To allow some unspecified person to comb through the records of Defendant Fore Group Inc., located in the home office of Defendant Dulos, for the last three years would be an extreme burden and inconvenience for both the Defendant Fore Group Inc., and Defendant Dulos, even if the plaintiff pays for the examination.”
Murray also said Weinstein has not made the argument to the court that any investigation of the Fore Group’s finances has anything to do with the present case.

“Some showing should be made by the plaintiff before any such examination is allowed,” Murray said.

See. He’s so busy that he can’t print out what’s in his Quick Books. More likely it'll take him weeks to change all the numbers around.
Don’t worry, Fotis. Just give Mr. Weinstein the books. His law firm has a small army of lawyers, paralegals and legal assistants to put your Quick Books in order. We’ll have it back in report form by the end of the week. No need for you to worry your pretty little head about the numbers. You just keep sweeping the front porch. We’ll get back to you in 2-3 days. You’ll get a copy.

Doesn’t it take just one noose to hang someone? FD sounds like he’ll have several. Financial fraud. Altering Quickbooks. Family fraud. Stealing psych report. Medical bills. Setting up his lawyer and estranged wife. Tampering with evidence. Obstructing Justice.
Oh yes. The big one: Murder. How are they going to get all those ropes around his neck?! Maybe he’ll loan a few to MT? Double hanging. Her horse will just pull out from underneath her. I’m for the guillotine for him. Public square. Definitely will deter copycat murders.

As much as I'd like to see GF's wrath come down publicly on FD I try to remember that she's an 85 year old woman grieving the dreadful death of her daughter while helping five children navigate their own grief.

I think her plate is full so I'm reluctant to should on her.

DBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member