Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, GF probably has her plate quite full. With a woman her age, and 5 grandchildren living with her, I imagine her set of priorities are different. She is probably trying to creat a safe place for the kids, keep them involved in activities, while also talking with her attorneys, and letting them handle the lawsuits, reporters, and such. Not to mention mourning the loss of her child.

As awful as this is, I think that, respectfully, if GF has time to file motions with her lawyer in the 2.5 million dollar lawsuit case, she should be using the media to help get justice for her daughter. Taking care of 5 children is no easy task. However it seems like the focus of hers has been brought upon all of the monetary aspects of the case. Everyone grieves in different ways, but she has made a comment that she believes her daughter is dead. She hasn't faced the media head on, and it seems like everything is shut lipped on her end. Releasing statements can only do so much for the public. This poor woman needs to latch her face into the memories of the american people. Psychologically, as humans, we remember faces. We sympathize with faces. Of course this is all my opinion. But this family should be on the attack all day, every day, especially since the gag order has been put into force. Nobody should be forgetting this case until justice is served.

As awful as this is, I think that, respectfully, if GF has time to file motions with her lawyer in the 2.5 million dollar lawsuit case, she should be using the media to help get justice for her daughter. Taking care of 5 children is no easy task. However it seems like the focus of hers has been brought upon all of the monetary aspects of the case. Everyone grieves in different ways, but she has made a comment that she believes her daughter is dead. She hasn't faced the media head on, and it seems like everything is shut lipped on her end. Releasing statements can only do so much for the public. This poor woman needs to latch her face into the memories of the american people. Psychologically, as humans, we remember faces. We sympathize with faces. Of course this is all my opinion. But this family should be on the attack all day, every day, especially since the gag order has been put into force. Nobody should be forgetting this case until justice is served.

Considering these poor children are losing both their parents at the same time, I think GF is playing it very wise by not entering the public fray herself and allowing the children to draw their own conclusions in their own time. It would be much harder for the children to go to GF with their concerns if she were publicly accusing their father.

I don't feel like GF is going after the money because she wants the money. I feel like she wants the public as well as his children to have all the information they need to get the full picture of who FD really is and what he's all about. She doesn't need to say a word about FD because his actions speak louder than her words ever could.

JMO

Law enforcement and the district attorney’s office is responsible for getting justice for her daughter.

Her responsibility is to raise those children. That’s it.

It’s one thing to get out in front of the cameras when someone is missing, and you need the public’s help.

This ain’t that.

They know who killed Jennifer, and justice is coming. She’s doing her part by fighting him for custody, and exposing the house of cards that this man may have killed to keep standing.

She’s an elderly woman who has lost her daughter, and is now faced with a tremendous burden.

She gets to decide how she wants to deal with the media; I think she’s earned it.

What if FO was delayed once arriving at Waveny or FO had to change his setup for the transfer?

What if someone parked Exactly where FO wanted to park when he returned to Waveny in JF's Suburban?

This may just be the reason that some of FO's time from 10:25 am to 11:12 am is unaccounted for.

FO may have had to wait for someone to return to their vehicle and leave or he had to come up with a different set up that would take longer to complete since he could not just back up to EE's Red Truck.

We know from the AW that FO went straight to Waveny when he left 69WL at 10:25 am according to JF's phone pings. We know it takes about 8 minutes to drive.

We know that FO passes the NC Rest Area at 11:12 am. We know it takes about 9 minutes to drive from Lapham/Waveny.

So, subtract the 17 minutes travel time from the 47 minutes between the two CCTV pics, leaves FO exactly 30 minutes at Waveny.

Our understanding is that FO was setting up an 'Abduction While Jogging at Waveny Park' scenario.

IMO, This would entail FO actually going into the park with JF's pinging cell phone and then turning off said phone and possibly tossing it into the lake.

Albeit the reason LE spent so much time in the park and the lake.

So, this may take 10 minutes or so. Now we are down to 20 minutes.

Is some of the 20 minutes used, waiting on another vehicle to leave and/or deciding to change the transfer plan?

Maybe.

We also need to take into account that FO would want to wipe down areas of JD's Suburban.

Would the transfer and wipe down take 20 minutes or did this time include waiting on another vehicle to leave or changing the plan that ended up taking longer?

IMO, FO spent the entire time at Waveny.

IMO.

Edited to add:
If FO had to park JF's Suburban in a different spot than he planned, then this would be the reason that JF's Suburban was parked some distance away from the place EE's Red Truck in seen parked, on the school bus cams.

FO could have parked JF's Suburban in it's found spot and then retrieved EE's Red Truck and brought it to the Suburban for the transfer.
@CTGrammy, thanks for this!

I am still puzzling out the Lapham vehicle placements and the timing of the Red Truck arrival/s at Lapham.

AW2 says that the bus cam from 7:05 does not capture the the Red Tacoma, YET it seems to leave open the possiblity that Red Tacoma arrives shortly after 7:05 (I guestimated around 7:08-7:10 under this scenario) at Lapham.

The next buscam does have the Red Tacoma pictured I believe at 7:40. Per this information we only know FOR SURE that the Red Tacoma was at Lapham at 7:40 and can only infer the arrival of the Red Tacoma at 7:08-7:10.

Many have speculated that there might have been another person in the Red Tacoma on the 24th. Based on the photos in AW2 its impossible to say whether there was/was not anyone else in the Red Tacoma with FD on the 24th.

If, however, you believe that there was an accomplice it might have made sense for the vehicle to exit the Merritt at Rt124/Exit 37 and drive to drop FD off near Welles so he was positioned well in advance of JD arriving at the house. The Red Truck then drives to Lapham and is then captured on the bus cam at 7:40.

The Red Truck being parked in the turnout against traffic on Lapham doesn't make much sense (some I think have speculated that it would make it easier to FD to slip out the driver door and into the woods by the mulch pits and towards Rt124). I'm not sure with the elevation shift from Lapham to Rt124 this would necessarily work but have to take a close look at this issue under the jogging to Welles scenario. But for this post I am just puzzling out the 'accomplice scenario option' for the Red Tacoma.

But, the other thing that I am puzzled by is the Suburban being parked 100ft behind the Red Tacoma on the same side of the street after FD drives it from Welles to Lapham. I don't understand this distance if your goal is to transfer the body from one vehicle to another?

If there was an accomplice present, did the Red Tacoma move upon the arrival of the Suburban to accomplish the body transfer? Were other cars present and that is why the Red Tacoma and the Suburban could not be parked closer together? Or, did the Suburban originally pull up closer to the Red Tacoma, the body transfer was done and then the Suburban was moved back to the place it was found?

There is still a time gap present at Lapham from the time the Suburban is estimated to have arrived and when it is captured on CCTV travelling on the Merritt Northbound.

Did the body transfer and possible phone disposal at Waveny to establish the 'missing while jogging' scenario eat up all of the time gap? All we know for sure I believe is that the JD phone followed the path of the Suburban from Welles to Lapham. The AW2 states that the body of JD was believed to be in the Suburban as it left Welles. But was the JD body in the Suburban by the time it arrived at Lapham? Maybe if the body wasn't in the Suburban then the fact that the Suburban was 100ft away from the Red Tacoma becomes less important? Maybe there was no body transfer at Lapham?

But what other options might there have been for body transfer between Welles and Lapham if FD didn't want to transfer a body on a street in broad daylight? Transferring a body (even one bundled in the Suburban mat) on Lapham while not impossible, does seem a bit improbable IMO. IDK.

Still challenged to put this together based on AW2 information. Ideas?

Here is the very helpful GH diagram to help sort out possibilities:

upload_2019-9-17_4-32-44.png

Source: Gray Hughes Investigations/You Tube (2019)

I am still puzzling out the Lapham vehicle placements and the timing of the Red Truck arrival/s at Lapham.

AW2 says that the bus cam from 7:05 does not capture the the Red Tacoma, YET it seems to leave open the possiblity that Red Tacoma arrives shortly after 7:05 (I guestimated around 7:08-7:10 under this scenario) at Lapham.

The next buscam does have the Red Tacoma pictured I believe at 7:40. Per this information we only know FOR SURE that the Red Tacoma was at Lapham at 7:40 and can only infer the arrival of the Red Tacoma at 7:08-7:10.

Many have speculated that there might have been another person in the Red Tacoma on the 24th. Based on the photos in AW2 its impossible to say whether there was/was not anyone else in the Red Tacoma with FD on the 24th.

If, however, you believe that there was an accomplice it might have made sense for the vehicle to exit the Merritt at Rt124/Exit 37 and drive to drop FD off near Welles so he was positioned well in advance of JD arriving at the house. The Red Truck then drives to Lapham and is then captured on the bus cam at 7:40.

The Red Truck being parked in the turnout against traffic on Lapham doesn't make much sense (some I think have speculated that it would make it easier to FD to slip out the driver door and into the woods by the mulch pits and towards Rt124). I'm not sure with the elevation shift from Lapham to Rt124 this would necessarily work but have to take a close look at this issue under the jogging to Welles scenario. But for this post I am just puzzling out the 'accomplice scenario option' for the Red Tacoma.

But, the other thing that I am puzzled by is the Suburban being parked 100ft behind the Red Tacoma on the same side of the street after FD drives it from Welles to Lapham. I don't understand this distance if your goal is to transfer the body from one vehicle to another?

If there was an accomplice present, did the Red Tacoma move upon the arrival of the Suburban to accomplish the body transfer? Were other cars present and that is why the Red Tacoma and the Suburban could not be parked closer together? Or, did the Suburban originally pull up closer to the Red Tacoma, the body transfer was done and then the Suburban was moved back to the place it was found?

There is still a time gap present at Lapham from the time the Suburban is estimated to have arrived and when it is captured on CCTV travelling on the Merritt Northbound.

Did the body transfer and possible phone disposal at Waveny to establish the 'missing while jogging' scenario eat up all of the time gap? All we know for sure I believe is that the JD phone followed the path of the Suburban from Welles to Lapham. The AW2 states that the body of JD was believed to be in the Suburban as it left Welles. But was the JD body in the Suburban by the time it arrived at Lapham? Maybe if the body wasn't in the Suburban then the fact that the Suburban was 100ft away from the Red Tacoma becomes less important? Maybe there was no body transfer at Lapham?

But what other options might there have been for body transfer between Welles and Lapham if FD didn't want to transfer a body on a street in broad daylight? Transferring a body (even one bundled in the Suburban mat) on Lapham while not impossible, does seem a bit improbable IMO. IDK.

View attachment 204767

Two thoughts here.
Wondering if LE has some additional time point evidence not in AW2 that makes them willing to put into the warrant that they believe FD arrived in the red truck at Lapham just a few minutes after the first buscam passed. They say they believe he was laying in wait for JD at Welles when she returned at 8:05. Without additional evidence, FD could have arrived at JDs house somewhat later, maybe surprised her, since the next time point stated is 10:25 leaving in JD Suburban. I think they must have some other piece of evidence (maybe FD caught on cam somewhere along the way?) to be able to pin FDs arrival at Lapham down like that in the AW. Or maybe they are just going on speed and time of last capture on Merritt. if they have Fd on cam in NC that’s huge. MOO of course.

Also, any scenario involving an accomplice traveling with FD in the red truck would mean that the body had to be transported in the bed of the red truck, if the accomplice was with FD in the red truck on the trip. It’s not impossible that a driver, a passenger, and JDs body could all fit in the cab, but I would think it very unlikely they would do it like that. An accomplice meeting FD to help with transfer of body/vehicle is possible but also I think unlikely as that would be another vehicle in the pullout, etc.

I have never been a fan of Fed transferring body along Lapham but have warmed to the idea since AW2. But any other way seems preferable, with more privacy.
I am also confused by the car placement based on GH diagram and wondering how that would have worked,

MOO.

As much as I'd like to see GF's wrath come down publicly on FD I try to remember that she's an 85 year old woman grieving the dreadful death of her daughter while helping five children navigate their own grief.

I think her plate is full so I'm reluctant to should on her.
For what its worth, I think GF has been incredibly active and vocal as to what her priorities are in this tragic case, just not in the press!

GF has been focused on seeking justice for her daughter, preserving her husbands memory as someone that generously helped fund FORE for years but did not get repaid and insuring the well being of the 5 Dulos children.

She has wisely chosen to utilize the courts in order to accomplish her goals rather than the press. IMO she has done this all with with great dignity amidst the tragedy of the situation in which she found herself. The use of a Family Spokesperson in the form of Carrie Luft was IMO a masterstroke and provided some access but preserved the privacy of the family at a time of mourning and great upheaval and shielded the children from press intrusion.

GF has done ALL of this not by utilizing the media in the same disorganized and haphazard way we have seen used by Pattisville. She did not put out multiple pictures (unblurred BTW) of the children such as what we saw recently on Dateline and for which money sadly no doubt passed hands possibly into the coffers of FD and Pattisville!

No, GF media use has been strategic and IMO well timed. I applaud the restraint used when many might have lashed out directly to the lies put forward by Pattisville and the weeks and weeks of victim blaming with no substantiated facts. This period must have been unbearable for the Family and Friends but they didn't stoop IMO to the level of Pattisville ever! Kudos on that!

GF has instead engaged a team of highly professional, discrete and well organized attorneys to execute a precision plan to execute her mission! On the well being of the children we saw the early foray into Probate Court followed by a short trip to Family Court in order to assume Temporary Custody. So, mission accomplished for now on the well being of the children as GF can place them in school and assume responsiblity for their health and welfare. My guess is we might see more action on the custody front depending on the status of further charges for FD and MT. GF has a number of solid options over the long term as it relates to custody and her brilliant team will no doubt be able to accomplish what needs to be done.

GF and her Atty Weinstein have been very active in Civil Court as well and have clearly outlined the financial games and lies of FD associated with the House of Cards that is the FORE Group. MT will be brought to some account too as she has been called to be deposed in Civil Court in her role at FORE Group. Other possible bad actors in the activities of FORE Group such as KM, GV, SM, FD friends who provided 'mortgages to FORE might also be seen at some point in Civil Court. We see Atty Weinstein actively pursuing the atty who did the real estate work for FORE, Atty Markowitz, in order to get copies documentation. Atty Weinstein has also asked the Civil Court for a forensic accountant to look at the books and records of FORE (this is being actively rebuffed by FD and Atty Murray).

On the justice for her daughter front its now in the hands of CT LE and the States Atty. But over the longer term there are no doubt civil options available to deal with both FD and MT.

I have absolute faith based on what we have seen thus far that GF is well advised and well positioned to accomplish her goals!

MOO

Last edited:
For what its worth, I think GF has been incredibly active and vocal as to what her priorities are in this tragic case, just not in the press!

GF has been focused on seeking justice for her daughter, preserving her husbands memory as someone that generously helped fund FORE for years but did not get repaid and insuring the well being of the 5 Dulos children.

She has wisely chosen to utilize the courts in order to accomplish her goals rather than the press. IMO she has done this all with with great dignity amidst the tragedy of the situation in which she found herself. The use of a Family Spokesperson in the form of Carrie Luft was IMO a masterstroke and provided some access but preserved the privacy of the family at a time of mourning and great upheaval and shielded the children from press intrusion.

GF has done ALL of this not by utilizing the media in the same disorganized and haphazard way we have seen used by Pattisville. She did not put out multiple pictures (unblurred BTW) of the children such as what we saw recently on Dateline and for which money sadly no doubt passed hands possibly into the coffers of FD and Pattisville!

No, GF media use has been strategic and IMO well timed. I applaud the restraint used when many might have lashed out directly to the lies put forward by Pattisville and the weeks and weeks of victim blaming with no substantiated facts. This period must have been unbearable for the Family and Friends but they didn't stoop IMO to the level of Pattisville ever! Kudos on that!

GF has instead engaged a team of highly professional, discrete and well organized attorneys to execute a precision plan to execute her mission! On the well being of the children we saw the early foray into Probate Court followed by a short trip to Family Court in order to assume Temporary Custody. So, mission accomplished for now on the well being of the children as GF can place them in school and assume responsiblity for their health and welfare. My guess is we might see more action on the custody front depending on the status of further charges for FD and MT. GF has a number of solid options over the long term as it relates to custody and her brilliant team will no doubt be able to accomplish what needs to be done.

GF and her Atty Weinstein have been very active in Civil Court as well and have clearly outlined the financial games and lies of FD associated with the House of Cards that is the FORE Group. MT will be brought to some account too as she has been called to be deposed in Civil Court in her role at FORE Group. Other possible bad actors in the activities of FORE Group such as KM, GV, SM, FD friends who provided 'mortgages to FORE might also be seen at some point in Civil Court. We see Atty Weinstein actively pursuing the atty who did the real estate work for FORE, Atty Markowitz, in order to get copies documentation. Atty Weinstein has also asked the Civil Court for a forensic accountant to look at the books and records of FORE (this is being actively rebuffed by FD and Atty Murray).

On the justice for her daughter front its now in the hands of CT LE and the States Atty. But over the longer term there are no doubt civil options available to deal with both FD and MT.

I have absolute faith based on what we have seen thus far that GF is well advised and well positioned to accomplish her goals!

MOO
Very well said @afitzy!

I also believe that the time that GF is putting into the civil case involving FD/Fore is very strategic, because that case, IMO, is essential to establishing both the motive and the timing for FD to murder JD.

This is an 85 year old mother and grandmother who is mourning the death of her daughter at the hands of her son in law, without the closure of knowing where her body is; and stepping in to support, raise, and fight for custody of 5 young grandchildren who are facing the most horrific circumstances with regards to their parents.

I think this woman (GF) is making incredibly good choices about where to put her time and energy, and the way that her side of the aisle is drawing public attention to this case is both respectful and effective.

Very much MOO, of course.

MOO
A thousand angels with law degrees couldn't have said this better, Afitzy!

The last thing GF needs is to learn that anyone anywhere was critical of her strategy.

I believe Jennifer would applaud your words. Thank You!

Law enforcement and the district attorney’s office is responsible for getting justice for her daughter.

Her responsibility is to raise those children. That’s it.

It’s one thing to get out in front of the cameras when someone is missing, and you need the public’s help.

This ain’t that.

They know who killed Jennifer, and justice is coming. She’s doing her part by fighting him for custody, and exposing the house of cards that this man may have killed to keep standing.

She’s an elderly woman who has lost her daughter, and is now faced with a tremendous burden.

She gets to decide how she wants to deal with the media; I think she’s earned it.

Amen, MG! "This ain't that", for sure!

The defense needs to be up front in this. GF should be out, working the media- considering the gag order is for the state's prosecution and FD, NP, and the rest of the defense. Considering FD and NP can't use the media toward their advantage, GF should be. She should be inspiring public outrage. She should be using the media, and the public while nobody on the defense team can. She should be fighting for her daughter and those 5 innocent children. This gag order is a blessing. :( This whole ordeal is so sad. At the end of the day there are 5 kids who haven't seen their mother in months. Who should deserve to see justice for her. MOO
It might be helpful to hear more about what exactly you envision GF doing now in the media, that hasn't been done to date. I'm curious!

Since her daughter went missing and is now sadly presumed dead, GF has never directly spoken to the press. Instead she has used a Family Spokesperson to keep the public up to speed on various issues pertaining to the situation. How much information is the public entitled to from a family in grief and in transition?

IMO the main reason this case presently has a gag order was the irresponsible use of the Press and persistent lying by No Case Norm along with alleged leaks by LE. Judge Blawie outlined his reasoning for the gag order very clearly in his recent order IMO.

Are you perhaps suggesting the GF take a leaf from the No Case Norm school of the "exclusive interview" of the day to school us all on the misdeeds and monstrous acts commited by her SIL FD and his mistress MT? What would doing this accomplish for GF, JFD and the 5 Dulos children?

How would GF entering the media fray during a period where a gag order is in place do much of anything to inspire public outrage that hasn't been done already? The public IMO is engaged and cares deeply about Justice for Jennifer. There is much outrage that JD was allegedly brutally murdered by FD IN HER OWN HOME after dropping her children off at school. There has been a media frenzy around this case that IMO has been characterized by alot of headlines but with very little substantive investigative reporting. The Press today seem to want soundbites and headlines and not the details of the case.

Personally I think the GF strategy of letting the FD actions of his past and present speak for themselves in court does more to expose him for the 'monster' that he is than any hopped up infotainment show with drama and music like Dateline could ever do! IMO GF has to say zero about FD as he and his actions are telling the story about who he is and what is was as a husband and father perfectly.

My expectation is that the State's Atty will undertake the present a clear case of how JD was murdered at some point and then a jury will decide the fate of the people charged with the murder of JD.

MOO

View attachment 204767

The idea of an accomplice is enticing, in regards to the ability to be dropped off near 69WL, since we do not know for a FACT that the Red Truck was parked at Waveny just after 7:05 am as LE believes.

The Red Truck is captured at Waveny at 7:40 am, and the 37 minutes available from the 7:03 am NC Rest Area Pic, is more than enough time for someone to drop FO off and get to Waveny, in time to be captured on the school bus cam at 7:40 am.

The fact that LE states in the AW2 that JF's phone traveled from 69WL at 10:25 am to Waveny, IMO, means that FO did not stop on his way To Waveny at that point.

It is possible that the accomplice was waiting at Waveny and FO arrived and performed the 'JF cell phone ruse' and then both vehicles were taken somewhere to make the exchange and then JF's Suburban is brought back to Lapham/Waveny and parked, regardless of where the Red Truck was originally parked.

The fact that LE states they believe the body of JD was in her Suburban when it left 69WL at 10:25 am, means that a transfer Was made to the Red Truck, either at Waveny or alternate location after completing the 'JF cell phone ruse'.

With your current thought, it would account for the additional time within the 20 minutes I have allotted for this part of the plan.

So, with this thinking, where was the body transfer made, if not at Waveny?

FO would not have taken the chance that either JF's Suburban and/or the Red Toyota Truck were seen on the 69WL neighbor's security cam coming back to the home. Especially since FO was working the 'Abduction at Waveny' angle.

I, for one, Cannot Wait for Arrest Warrant #3.

By the way, I am no longer going to denote EE when speaking of His Red Toyota Truck. I think we can all assume that we are speaking of His Red Truck when we Note the Red Truck in our conversations.

IMO.

Last edited:
However it seems like the focus of hers has been brought upon all of the monetary aspects of the case.

Nobody should be forgetting this case until justice is served.

IMO the focus of GF in court has been on her top priority which is the children. GF sought custody and won temporary custody. Mission accomplished.

I believe what you might be referring to as the 'monetary aspects of the case' would be the civil litigation and the recent foreclosure action at 4Jx. If I'm incorrect in my assumption here then please correct me.

IMO the cases are seeking monetary results but at their core are not really about absolute amounts of money that are material to GF, given the overall wealth of the family IMO.

There are things more important than money IMO such as principles, ethics, morality and integrity that I believe might just be at play here. In his business dealings with GF, JD and Farber family as well as FORE Group we have seen an absence of these qualities from FD IMO.

IMO GF could be upset about the money issues but she could also be enraged about the way FD behaved towards her daughter and how he might have disrespected the legacy of her late husband by not repaying the loans as agreed and how he behaved as a father. The FD conduct and ongoing lying during the Family Court proceedings simply acted to torture and torment JD for over 2 years and no doubt created huge stress on top of her busy role of bringing up 5 children as a single mother. IDK but I think its a POV worthy of consideration at a minimum.

I haven't done the math yet to figure out the cost of a nearly 2 year pursuit to get FD to repay monies owed to FD late husband, but I don't believe that 'money' is truly what is being fought about in this case, although 'money' is certainly part of the situation and what is being discussed in court in multiple cases! As much as it would be nice to be able to sue someone for being an abusive jerk and narcopath like FD, GF IMO is using what she has available to her via the court system to level the playing field a bit as things were so one sided in terms of FD abuse of Farber financial support and generosity.

To say that the reason GF is pursuing FD in Civil Court for exclusively for repayment of a loan or as you call it "monetary aspects" of the case, I believe understates the personal issues at hand and the deeply personal nature of the affront that FD made to the Farber family and JD by not repaying the FORE loans as agreed and then moving his mistress and her daughter into a house 50% owned by JD and then proceeding to not pay a dime for 4Jx and allegedly harming her daughter and removing a mother from the lives of 5 young children.

FD took money/borrowed money from GF late husband to build houses and there was a pattern in place whereby loans would be repaid. Then FD FIL died and suddenly it was 'Opposite Day' in Fotisville and loans weren't repaid, gifts were claimed and the loans on the books of FORE were converted by a shady accountant to equity all while FD was represented by lawyers of questionable standards that simply IMO abused the CT legal system.

The situation of 4Jx IMO was handled in a way IMO that was absolutely irresponsible by both MT and FD as even though FD owned 50% of 4Jx he, his mistress and her daughter lived there without paying a penny when he claimed to GF that he couldn't 'afford' the mortgage he then proceeded to travel multiple times to Greece, Miami and Vail all the while maintaining his 'lifestyle' and going on his merry way.

IMO, there was a fundamental lack of respect and gratitude from FD towards the Farber family both in terms of his treatment of JD and IMO in respecting the legacy of his FIL. I'm not sure its possible to put a true price on the cost of the misery that FD brought into the Farber family and into the life of JD, but IMO GF is using some of the legal options available to her to level the playing field a bit. But any money gained in these legal battles can never replace a daughter or a mother. Never.

MOO

Last edited:
The idea of an accomplice is enticing, in regards to the ability to be dropped off near 69WL, since we do not know for a FACT that the Red Truck was parked at Waveny just after 7:05 am as LE believes.

The Red Truck is captured at Waveny at 7:40 am, and the 37 minutes available from the 7:03 am NC Rest Area Pic, is more than enough time for someone to drop FO off and get to Waveny, in time to be captured on the school bus cam at 7:40 am.

The fact that LE states in the AW2 that JF's phone traveled from 69WL at 10:25 am to Waveny, IMO, means that FO did not stop on his way To Waveny at that point.

It is possible that the accomplice was waiting at Waveny and FO arrived and performed the 'JF cell phone ruse' and then both vehicles were taken somewhere to make the exchange and then JF's Suburban is brought back to Lapham/Waveny and parked, regardless of where the Red Truck was originally parked.

The fact that LE states they believe the body of JD was in her Suburban when it left 69WL at 10:25 am, means that a transfer Was made to the Red Truck, either at Waveny or alternate location after completing the 'JF cell phone ruse'.

With your current thought, it would account for the additional time within the 20 minutes I have allotted for this part of the plan.

So, with this thinking, where was the body transfer made, if not at Waveny?

FO would not have taken the chance that either JF's Suburban and/or the Red Toyota Truck were seen on the 69WL neighbor's security cam coming back to the home. Especially since FO was working the 'Abduction at Waveny' angle.

I, for one, Cannot Wait for Arrest Warrant #3.

By the way, I am no longer going to denote EE when speaking of His Red Toyota Truck. I think we can all assume that we are speaking of His Red Truck when we Note the Red Truck in our conversations.

IMO.
I've been working along two timelines, one for solo FD in NC and one for FD team in NC with accomplice.

I don't for a second buy the Pattisville line about how FD could not have had time to drive from Farmington to NC to commit the murder of JD. Nope, IMO its doable. But I find the idea of a possible accomplice interesting as well as it would make some aspects of commiting the crime easier and certainly faster IMO.

There are still many gaps in the AW2 timelines and while I believe the act of murdering JD at Welles could be done by one person, there are certain parts of the timeline that would certainly be easier with the use of an accomplice. Was a bike used in NC or did FD jog to Welles to execute a murder by himself or did he have help along the way? Was the body of JD in the Suburban as it returned to Lapham and transferred there to the Red Truck or did an accomplice assist in the removal of the JD body and go in another direction entirely or did FD zoom over to Sturbridge to perhaps hide the body of JD there prior to EE arrival at 9:30am?

We have seen MT driving a chaser car to assist FD at the car wash in Avon for the Red Truck. So, is it really a stretch to think that she might have played a similar role in NC as the AW2 provides her with zero alibi that I can see. Might this be what LE is holding over her head in order to gain her cooperation in the conviction of FD for murder? IDK.

We will have to wait for AW3 to see exactly how this all played out but I have to admit to being curious why we see next to no information placing MT into the overall timeline and why KM seemed to have backed off his alleged alibi of FD entirely. Might they have been involved or some other bad actor that is no doubt in FD's life that we haven't met yet but about whom LE is well aware?

MOO

It still gives me the creeps to remember getting threats on a blog about Amanda Blackburn's murder causing me to change my name and stop participating for a good while. (No effective mods there, unfortunately.)

It's sad to see that sometimes the players in a case....attorneys, family, the perps themselves....choose to log on and mess with the heads of people discussing it.

I hope all you smart people will continue your sleuthing and thumb your noses at those who hope to thwart your efforts.

LE has to appreciate coming here and watching you home (hone?) in on the tiniest aspects of the case.
I know I do!

Omg! That gives me the creeps for you! My gosh! Ok, now, I say that all of you who go out to sites really need to be careful! I am so sorry that happened to you!

IMO the focus of GF in court has been on her top priority which is the children. GF sought custody and won temporary custody. Mission accomplished.

I believe what you might be referring to as the 'monetary aspects of the case' would be the civil litigation and the recent foreclosure action at 4Jx. If I'm incorrect in my assumption here then please correct me.

IMO the cases are seeking monetary results but at their core are not really about absolute amounts of money that are material to GF, given the overall wealth of the family IMO.

There are things more important than money IMO such as principles, ethics, morality and integrity that I believe might just be at play here. In his business dealings with GF, JD and Farber family as well as FORE Group we have seen an absence of these qualities from FD IMO.

IMO GF could be upset about the money issues but she could also be enraged about the way FD behaved towards her daughter and how he might have disrespected the legacy of her late husband by not repaying the loans as agreed and how he behaved as a father. The FD conduct and ongoing lying during the Family Court proceedings simply acted to torture and torment JD for over 2 years and no doubt created huge stress on top of her busy role of bringing up 5 children as a single mother. IDK but I think its a POV worthy of consideration at a minimum.

I haven't done the math yet to figure out the cost of a nearly 2 year pursuit to get FD to repay monies owed to FD late husband, but I don't believe that 'money' is truly what is being fought about in this case, although 'money' is certainly part of the situation and what is being discussed in court in multiple cases! As much as it would be nice to be able to sue someone for being an abusive jerk and narcopath like FD, GF IMO is using what she has available to her via the court system to level the playing field a bit as things were so one sided in terms of FD abuse of Farber financial support and generosity.

To say that the reason GF is pursuing FD in Civil Court for exclusively for repayment of a loan or as you call it "monetary aspects" of the case, I believe understates the personal issues at hand and the deeply personal nature of the affront that FD made to the Farber family and JD by not repaying the FORE loans as agreed and then moving his mistress and her daughter into a house 50% owned by JD and then proceeding to not pay a dime for 4Jx and allegedly harming her daughter and removing a mother from the lives of 5 young children.

FD took money/borrowed money from GF late husband to build houses and there was a pattern in place whereby loans would be repaid. Then FD FIL died and suddenly it was 'Opposite Day' in Fotisville and loans weren't repaid, gifts were claimed and the loans on the books of FORE were converted by a shady accountant to equity all while FD was represented by lawyers of questionable standards that simply IMO abused the CT legal system.

The situation of 4Jx IMO was handled in a way IMO that was absolutely irresponsible by both MT and FD as even though FD owned 50% of 4Jx he, his mistress and her daughter lived there without paying a penny when he claimed to GF that he couldn't 'afford' the mortgage he then proceeded to travel multiple times to Greece, Miami and Vail all the while maintaining his 'lifestyle' and going on his merry way.

IMO, there was a fundamental lack of respect and gratitude from FD towards the Farber family both in terms of his treatment of JD and IMO in respecting the legacy of his FIL. I'm not sure its possible to put a true price on the cost of the misery that FD brought into the Farber family and into the life of JD, but IMO GF is using some of the legal options available to her to level the playing field a bit. But any money gained in these legal battles can never replace a daughter or a mother. Never.

MOO

This could not have been said any better, ever. Thank you.

This farm is pretty good size with several buildings and houses on the property. I drove by it after the fire and could only see a tiny bit of smoke damage near the entrance to the barn which really surprised me considering the large loss of horses.

Hearing that there were houses on the property, I’m even more surprised now about the number of horses lost in such a fire—not that I’m a fire expert—. If no one on the property had any idea there was a fire until it was that far gone, that seems like one very fast, consuming fire. Horses aren’t usually quiet when they’re afraid and the smell of fire even of wood seems to permeate the air if you live nearby. I’m not trying to blame the people who live there; I’m just thinking the fire sounds like it was extremely fast, powerful, and sudden. MOO.

I'm with you on this --- initially I pooh poohed speculation that he might have been involved in setting the horse barn fire - it seemed so far fetched at the time - but now, honestly, knowing what we've learned about him, I think all bets are off & it should be investigated. I also think LE should take a look at his mom's falling down the stairs and being run over by the Greek nanny. How that driveway "accident" went down (at least as described in news reports) seemed very fishy to me and while both could legitimately have been accidents, who really knows. MOO MOO (laugh every time I write that. Picturing happy cows in a pasture somewhere :))

I know what you mean. I thought both were far fetched ideas, too, but looking at all we’ve learned, I have serious concerns now, especially on the horses. Happy cows, yes! MOO!

As I've said before, I found it suspicious when I first read about it on WS. The fire occurred in 2017, early in the morning. It was also in the barn that housed the horses used for Riding School, according to this article. "The most probable cause is accidental." I wonder if JD found it suspicious? MOO!

Now I’m even more suspicious. I bet she was suspicious—but then said, “Oh, surely not.” Then. Later, she may have rethought that on the basis of everything else she’d seen. I hope they will look at this again, MOO.

Middletown Press article about GF:
Jennifer Dulos’ mother shows strength amid ‘devastating situation’

Quotes from article:
“She’s the most incredible 84-year-old,” said attorney Richard Weinstein, who is representing her in the civil lawsuits. “She’s a wonderful woman, an intelligent person. We should all be like that at 84. The only thing on her mind right now is the welfare of those kids.”

Friends describe Farber as an avid theatergoer, a constant reader, a woman of humor and longtime tennis fan.

As the director of education for Columbia University’s Head Start Program, Farber spearheaded the drive to make sure the children of West Harlem and Washington Heights started school on a level playing field with their middle- and upper-income peers.

She also was an adjunct professor of education at Columbia University’s Teacher’s College and a founding member of CARING, Children At Risk: Intervention for the Next Generation, a psycho-education and arts program that helps teens and families identify their strengths and express their emotions in positive ways.

She continues to be actively involved in the program, friends said.

Farber was born to first-generation immigrants in Newark, N.J. Her mother was a seamstress from Poland, her father an upholsterer from Russia. She graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a bachelor’s degree in English from Douglass College in Brunswick, N.J., after attending high school in Newark.

She received her master’s of education and a master’s of science from Bank Street College of Education in New York City. In 1958, she married Hilliard Farber, who became the youngest senior vice president, heading the bond trading desk, for Chase Manhattan Bank. He founded the Hilliard Farber Company, an inter-dealer brokerage firm in 1975, serving as chairman and chief executive officer until retiring in 2008.

The couple had two daughters, Jennifer and Melissa. The Farbers were known as philanthropists, starting the Gloria and Hilliard Farber Foundation, which supported educational institutions and aided individuals in pursuing their educational goals. They also were benefactors of St. Ann’s School in Brooklyn Heights, where “Hill” as he was affectionately called, served on the board for decades.

The Farbers were married for 58 “joyous” years, friends said, until Hilliard died in January 2017 following a long illness.
Thank you for posting this! Gloria has been the hero since day 1, IMO! Now that I see her educational background, it makes perfect sense that she knew exactly what to do to protect her grandchildren and their fragile hearts and minds in those beginning hours/days and now months. God is good because in many cases the children remain with the accused parent! (Could you imagine if they were with him?) Lets all be thankful knowing they are in loving care! They are with their beloved mother’s beloved mother. That gives me some comfort and probably allows JD to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member