Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the Queen lived in a palace and there was no social media to speak of. As a parent of a 13 year old and a 9 year old my impression is that kids get their info from Snapchat, twitter and a million other avenues before they would ever think of picking up a newspaper or watching TV news. Those poor kids are going to have to deal with this nightmare and not all other kids are as nice, especially in middle school. Just another wonderful gift from their monster of a father.

Sorry. Been away so missed this discussion. The poison ivy is key to the case. In looking at AW2 and the Gray YouTube, FD drove the EE Red Tacoma and left it at the turn out on the west side of Lapham Road heading north (opposite direction). This would allow him to get out on the left side without being seen and head into the woods to travel through the compost site to the train tracks to Weed Street to get to Indian Waters into the back yard of JD house on Welles. The ivy in that area grows like vines up around trees and shrubs and not just along the ground so it is very easy to get it on ones arms. I used to get it every July on the Family Fourth in Waveny Park for the fireworks.

With the Tacoma parked north on Lapham coming from Talmadge Hill via South Avenue or Old Stamford exits off of the Merritt Parkway it would be easiest for the Suburban to come in from the north on Old Stamford Rd and pull behind the Tacoma and transfer. JD cellphone was taken through the trails to set up the jogging and abduction theory (which I had in the beginning). There was significant "electronic" search of the area by LE.

Unless he turned around, the Tacoma would have left heading north to Old Stamford left to get to the Merritt Parkway to get caught on camera heading north.

What I am struggling with is if this is where the transfer occurred, why was the Suburban moved to a different spot on Lapham from where the Tacoma was recorded on camera?? MOO........

I went to view the YouTube video that you referred for Grey having as I wanted to catch up to speed.

After I found the link, I saw that it was two and a half hours. And then I remembered why I don't follow his YouTubes anymore is because that is just too long for me. They used to be short and On Target, and then they turned into 4 hours YouTube and I just no longer could follow him.

There is a way that I have seen before that some other posters do a timestamp when they share a link, which I believe we are allowed to do with his YouTube. That really helps out.

I would like to respond to some comments that were made eluding to the children being on social media and inevitably being exposed. Believe it or not, there are ways to avoid exposure. I remember the family spokesperson saying in the beginning it will be tough but the children will NOT be exposed to news stories about their mother. I have full confidence that intelligent and educated people like GF and her support system are working diligently on EVERY detail to ensure that Jennifer’s children are at the center of everything that they do, including not entertaining media circuses.
* In recent years, Prince William or Prince Harry spoke of how their grandmother (the Queen, their grandfather and father, Prince Charles) kept them shielded and protected from the horrific news about their mother. They couldn’t watch TV or read newspapers. They processed what they were told by loved ones.

Certainly JD's family and friends are sheltering the children as much as possible. I believe it was the family spokesperson who said that when they entered a bookstore, there were magazine with their mother's picture on the cover. These were discussed honestly with the children and questions were answered as they were presented.

The death of Princess Diana was almost 30 years ago. The use of media and apps has grown exponentially in both accessibility and sophistication. The GALA even referenced that GF's apartment was set up with WIFI and games for the children. They are attending school somewhere. (A note here that most schools have blocking devices for school-use computers, but do allow cell phone access in certain areas.) Some schools require that no phones be brought to school or the phones be turned in at the start of the day, but it is now unrealistic to think that 13-year-old young people are not interested and quite accomplished with use of cell phones. (One of my former students-at age 14-could text in the front hand-warmer pocket of a sweatshirt...without looking. Took quite a well to convince the mother to check his cell phone data...she had 4 boys.) Honestly, kids become anxious if they are disconnected from their devices for too long a period of time.

Hopefully, the older boys aren't hooked on the entertainment aspect of their phones. From my perspective, witnessed yesterday, is that kids share videos, songs, games, etc. from their devices. It's a major form of communication among youngsters. It is also a social sharing device for pictures, etc. It will be a delicate balance act controlling the media with the older children vs. having them not feel deprived and isolated from their peers. The phone apps are the 2019 answer to the former teen-line phone that was a hallmark of growing up.

The good news is teens today seem kinder and more socially aware of the consequences of their actions on their classmates. Am certain that GF has the Dulos children in a setting that will nurture them with positive peers. However, they will not remain isolated from all aspects of this case. One can only hope that the family court, the judge, and the parties involved will continue to put their needs first. Their father and his attorneys need to get their acts together for the benefit of the kids. It is my wish that the courts can gag their attempts to demean JD as their primary means of exonerating their father.

It might be helpful to hear more about what exactly you envision GF doing now in the media, that hasn't been done to date. I'm curious!

Since her daughter went missing and is now sadly presumed dead, GF has never directly spoken to the press. Instead she has used a Family Spokesperson to keep the public up to speed on various issues pertaining to the situation. How much information is the public entitled to from a family in grief and in transition?

IMO the main reason this case presently has a gag order was the irresponsible use of the Press and persistent lying by No Case Norm along with alleged leaks by LE. Judge Blawie outlined his reasoning for the gag order very clearly in his recent order IMO.

Are you perhaps suggesting the GF take a leaf from the No Case Norm school of the "exclusive interview" of the day to school us all on the misdeeds and monstrous acts commited by her SIL FD and his mistress MT? What would doing this accomplish for GF, JFD and the 5 Dulos children?

How would GF entering the media fray during a period where a gag order is in place do much of anything to inspire public outrage that hasn't been done already? The public IMO is engaged and cares deeply about Justice for Jennifer. There is much outrage that JD was allegedly brutally murdered by FD IN HER OWN HOME after dropping her children off at school. There has been a media frenzy around this case that IMO has been characterized by alot of headlines but with very little substantive investigative reporting. The Press today seem to want soundbites and headlines and not the details of the case.

Personally I think the GF strategy of letting the FD actions of his past and present speak for themselves in court does more to expose him for the 'monster' that he is than any hopped up infotainment show with drama and music like Dateline could ever do! IMO GF has to say zero about FD as he and his actions are telling the story about who he is and what is was as a husband and father perfectly.

My expectation is that the State's Atty will undertake the present a clear case of how JD was murdered at some point and then a jury will decide the fate of the people charged with the murder of JD.

MOO

Do we have a gag order finally?

Agree with most of you. I'm glad GF hasn't shilled for the media. I also believe she's carefully working with the state attorneys regarding her legal strategy. She's not going to do anything to prevent justice unless doing so means the kids aren't protected.

LE and the DA are the ones who will get justice. Not the media.

For what its worth, I think GF has been incredibly active and vocal as to what her priorities are in this tragic case, just not in the press!

GF has been focused on seeking justice for her daughter, preserving her husbands memory as someone that generously helped fund FORE for years but did not get repaid and insuring the well being of the 5 Dulos children.

She has wisely chosen to utilize the courts in order to accomplish her goals rather than the press. IMO she has done this all with with great dignity amidst the tragedy of the situation in which she found herself. The use of a Family Spokesperson in the form of Carrie Luft was IMO a masterstroke and provided some access but preserved the privacy of the family at a time of mourning and great upheaval and shielded the children from press intrusion.

GF has done ALL of this not by utilizing the media in the same disorganized and haphazard way we have seen used by Pattisville. She did not put out multiple pictures (unblurred BTW) of the children such as what we saw recently on Dateline and for which money sadly no doubt passed hands possibly into the coffers of FD and Pattisville!

No, GF media use has been strategic and IMO well timed. I applaud the restraint used when many might have lashed out directly to the lies put forward by Pattisville and the weeks and weeks of victim blaming with no substantiated facts. This period must have been unbearable for the Family and Friends but they didn't stoop IMO to the level of Pattisville ever! Kudos on that!

GF has instead engaged a team of highly professional, discrete and well organized attorneys to execute a precision plan to execute her mission! On the well being of the children we saw the early foray into Probate Court followed by a short trip to Family Court in order to assume Temporary Custody. So, mission accomplished for now on the well being of the children as GF can place them in school and assume responsiblity for their health and welfare. My guess is we might see more action on the custody front depending on the status of further charges for FD and MT. GF has a number of solid options over the long term as it relates to custody and her brilliant team will no doubt be able to accomplish what needs to be done.

GF and her Atty Weinstein have been very active in Civil Court as well and have clearly outlined the financial games and lies of FD associated with the House of Cards that is the FORE Group. MT will be brought to some account too as she has been called to be deposed in Civil Court in her role at FORE Group. Other possible bad actors in the activities of FORE Group such as KM, GV, SM, FD friends who provided 'mortgages to FORE might also be seen at some point in Civil Court. We see Atty Weinstein actively pursuing the atty who did the real estate work for FORE, Atty Markowitz, in order to get copies documentation. Atty Weinstein has also asked the Civil Court for a forensic accountant to look at the books and records of FORE (this is being actively rebuffed by FD and Atty Murray).

On the justice for her daughter front its now in the hands of CT LE and the States Atty. But over the longer term there are no doubt civil options available to deal with both FD and MT.

I have absolute faith based on what we have seen thus far that GF is well advised and well positioned to accomplish her goals!

MOO

WELL DONE!!!

I thought some of you might be interested

Here's where you can get coffee with one of our editors
Being an Insider is more than just getting access to the best stories produced by Hearst Connecticut journalists each day — it's getting inside access and input into the way our newsrooms operate.

To that end, each month an editor from one of our six major daily newspapers — Connecticut Post, New Haven Register, Norwalk Hour, Stamford Advocate, Greenwich Time and Danbury News-Times — will host a coffee session where you can hear what we're up to and tell us what we can do better.

The next coffee sessions are scheduled for:

• TBD

IMO the focus of GF in court has been on her top priority which is the children. GF sought custody and won temporary custody. Mission accomplished.

I believe what you might be referring to as the 'monetary aspects of the case' would be the civil litigation and the recent foreclosure action at 4Jx. If I'm incorrect in my assumption here then please correct me.

IMO the cases are seeking monetary results but at their core are not really about absolute amounts of money that are material to GF, given the overall wealth of the family IMO.

There are things more important than money IMO such as principles, ethics, morality and integrity that I believe might just be at play here. In his business dealings with GF, JD and Farber family as well as FORE Group we have seen an absence of these qualities from FD IMO.

IMO GF could be upset about the money issues but she could also be enraged about the way FD behaved towards her daughter and how he might have disrespected the legacy of her late husband by not repaying the loans as agreed and how he behaved as a father. The FD conduct and ongoing lying during the Family Court proceedings simply acted to torture and torment JD for over 2 years and no doubt created huge stress on top of her busy role of bringing up 5 children as a single mother. IDK but I think its a POV worthy of consideration at a minimum.

I haven't done the math yet to figure out the cost of a nearly 2 year pursuit to get FD to repay monies owed to FD late husband, but I don't believe that 'money' is truly what is being fought about in this case, although 'money' is certainly part of the situation and what is being discussed in court in multiple cases! As much as it would be nice to be able to sue someone for being an abusive jerk and narcopath like FD, GF IMO is using what she has available to her via the court system to level the playing field a bit as things were so one sided in terms of FD abuse of Farber financial support and generosity.

To say that the reason GF is pursuing FD in Civil Court for exclusively for repayment of a loan or as you call it "monetary aspects" of the case, I believe understates the personal issues at hand and the deeply personal nature of the affront that FD made to the Farber family and JD by not repaying the FORE loans as agreed and then moving his mistress and her daughter into a house 50% owned by JD and then proceeding to not pay a dime for 4Jx and allegedly harming her daughter and removing a mother from the lives of 5 young children.

FD took money/borrowed money from GF late husband to build houses and there was a pattern in place whereby loans would be repaid. Then FD FIL died and suddenly it was 'Opposite Day' in Fotisville and loans weren't repaid, gifts were claimed and the loans on the books of FORE were converted by a shady accountant to equity all while FD was represented by lawyers of questionable standards that simply IMO abused the CT legal system.

The situation of 4Jx IMO was handled in a way IMO that was absolutely irresponsible by both MT and FD as even though FD owned 50% of 4Jx he, his mistress and her daughter lived there without paying a penny when he claimed to GF that he couldn't 'afford' the mortgage he then proceeded to travel multiple times to Greece, Miami and Vail all the while maintaining his 'lifestyle' and going on his merry way.

IMO, there was a fundamental lack of respect and gratitude from FD towards the Farber family both in terms of his treatment of JD and IMO in respecting the legacy of his FIL. I'm not sure its possible to put a true price on the cost of the misery that FD brought into the Farber family and into the life of JD, but IMO GF is using some of the legal options available to her to level the playing field a bit. But any money gained in these legal battles can never replace a daughter or a mother. Never.

MOO

I like her strategy of doing this to get information from him which the criminal case perhaps could not glean. It's analogous to doing a civil wrongful death lawsuit where you can get information that they can't in a criminal case, but she took the other path. Smart lady.

And this one, a post from the horse-farm person about the kids and horses. Sad doesn’t cover it. MOO.

‘A Very Gentle Soul:’ Community Awaits News of Missing CT Mom - Breaking News Latest News
And this...is most likely, the reason we are here. Seeking and pushing JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER...
Patricelli’s strongest memory of Jennifer is her role as a mother.
“Jennifer’s first priority was always her children. She was so kind and caring. She always had a smile on her face. A very gentle soul and her children were lovely,” she added.

MOO...

I agree. I think the last thing GF should do is publicly fight FD, the father of those 5 children who still love him. That would not psychologically benefit those kids who likely have access to the internet or TV at some point during the day. I believe she's going after the money because her name is associated with these properties and she needs to clear this plate and not let FD take anything else away from her. She likely doesn't even need the money. FD is doing plenty of talking to take himself down and that day can't come soon enough. Bring it on LE.
One of my favorite quotes..."The lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of the sheep". GF = lion Pattis & Dumbo = sheep...MOO

Do we have a gag order finally?

Agree with most of you. I'm glad GF hasn't shilled for the media. I also believe she's carefully working with the state attorneys regarding her legal strategy. She's not going to do anything to prevent justice unless doing so means the kids aren't protected.

LE and the DA are the ones who will get justice. Not the media.
@gitana1, so glad you have returned! Yes, we have a gag order! Was so curious to see what you thought of Judge Blawie order and a possibly creative solution to the situation that had evolved in this case.

Here is video from last FD bail hearing (2nd arrest): Judge issues gag order in Dulos disappearance case; Fotis Dulos pleads not guilty

Attached please find the summary and not the full order:

Attachments

• 70167677_1292871900873469_2643262967201660928_n.jpg
    70167677_1292871900873469_2643262967201660928_n.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 19
  • 69852001_1292871910873468_6409021018806943744_n.jpg
    69852001_1292871910873468_6409021018806943744_n.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 70841505_1292871950873464_30020270915846144_n.jpg
    70841505_1292871950873464_30020270915846144_n.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 71062196_1292871957540130_6286510010151206912_n.jpg
    71062196_1292871957540130_6286510010151206912_n.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 13
@gitana1, so glad you have returned! Yes, we have a gag order! Was so curious to see what you thought of Judge Blawie order and a possibly creative solution to the situation that had evolved in this case.

Here is video from last FD bail hearing (2nd arrest): Judge issues gag order in Dulos disappearance case; Fotis Dulos pleads not guilty

Attached please find the summary and not the full order:

Nice. I skimmed but thus far looks like she effectively put a muzzle on NP.

If FD took out a mortgage on his house to pay one of the lawyers
Could GF somehow end up paying the bill?
Don't see how this could happen as GF/Trust for JD doesn't have an ownership
interest in any of the properties so far as we are aware of other than 4Jx where there is a mortgage interest via Trust. The 4Jx property is presently in foreclosure.

The issue that is of concern is that if the FORE houses are remortgaged and/or additional mortgages put in place such as the 2 mortgages now in place at the Sturbridge property in NC (2 FD 'friends' have mortgages on the property), that in the event that GF prevails in Civil Court in her claim regarding the 'unpaid loans' from her late husband, that her claim would rest behind any secured claims on the real estate of FORE and perhaps little would be left to repay the claim.

This is a concern in particular on the Sturbridge property where GF presently has a $500,000 attachment from the Civil court but her claim I believe is behind 3 mortgages on the property. The suspicion is that the 2 FD 'Friend Mortgages' were put in place to thwart any collection efforts by GF/Civil case and it is presently unclear whether these 'mortgages' are in fact bona fide secured mortgages with proper paperwork in place. Atty Weinstein has made a request of FD real estate atty Markowitz for the mortgage paperwork associated with all FORE properties and so is looking at this issue in general. But the concern is that Atty Markowitz doesn't appear to be cooperating with the request and is claiming that his former business with KM has dissolved and his office and files are in disarray following a move etc. Its unclear if the court can do anything to compel compliance of Atty Markowitz and so this issue is ongoing.

MOO

Nice. I skimmed but thus far looks like she effectively put a muzzle on NP.
@gitana1, Thanks! I will dig up the longer memo and post it as soon as I can find it. Pattis said he is going to appeal the gag ruling so I guess that would be to the Appellate level in CT. Not sure if the appeal has been filed. So, we will have to stay tuned!

Here is the full memo for the gag order (if this link doesn't work it is also in the Dulos Media thread): https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-ad78-cfdfea3d9dec/5d7aa82aa8c37.pdf.pdf

Last edited:
@gitana1, Thanks! I will dig up the longer memo and post it as soon as I can find it. Pattis said he is going to appeal the gag ruling so I guess that would be to the Appellate level in CT. Not sure if the appeal has been filed. So, we will have to stay tuned!

Here is the full memo for the gag order (if this link doesn't work it is also in the Dulos Media thread): https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-ad78-cfdfea3d9dec/5d7aa82aa8c37.pdf.pdf
The gag order applies to the prosecution as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0