Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only referring to Wednesday; he was not allowed to have the children at his home on Wednesdays. The court order has visitation in NC on Wednesday. I’m going to go out on a limb and guess it was written this way because if he picked them up at home, drove to his house, and then returned them, the entire visit would have been in the car.
^^SBM
I could be mistaken but wasn't the issue about prohibiting Weds visits at FD's residence specifically related to FD continuing to violate the court order that MT and her daughter not be present when the children were visiting?

I also recall FD reprimanded in court after he tried to get the children to lie that MT was not at the house during their visit.

Dulos Back in Court Over Bond Compliance Issue

Sept 22, 2019

A man charged in the disappearance of his estranged wife is headed back to court over questions about whether he has been complying with the terms of his bond.

Fotis Dulos, who is charged with evidence tampering and hindering prosecution in the May disappearance of Jennifer Dulos from New Canaan, is currently free on $1 million bond and being monitored by a GPS system.

[...]

Probation officials say the charge in the batteries has fallen below 25% several times.

The judge has the option of revoking bond Monday if he finds Dulos has not been complying with the terms of his release. bbm (!)

ETA: court hearing @ 2pm

....More detail-oriented and wiser WS posters have explained the details after this so I'll defer to them and
get back to your question.

Why do I think MT would have been in FD's rearview mirror? Why would he have planned to dump her?

Simply because her purpose had been served and she now brought little to the table. (Having knowledge of Jennifer's murder might put a kink in her longevity though, right?)
SBM

FWIW, I think FD liked that MT was a ski athlete. JD, of necessity, or by nature, had become "Mom," taking care of the kids, being domestic, etc. MT could help him encourage his kids to excel in risky sports which JD was not even convinced were good. No guess here how long he might have wanted to "keep" MT or when he might have wanted to get rid of her as well, because he might wake up on any given day and have a new idea of love, beauty or success. IMO. Also, FWIW, when I see pictures of MT in court, I do not see regret or sorrow in her face- more like irritation that FD failed in his mission, and I do not get the impression that she has ever thought that she might be next. IMO.[/QUOTE]
Great observation . It takes a cold hearted
woman to let their “lover” post a picture of
her daughter skiing on a Fotis company website for “his kids” to see .
Who does that ? That’s twisted . No
SBM

FWIW, I think FD liked that MT was a ski athlete. JD, of necessity, or by nature, had become "Mom," taking care of the kids, being domestic, etc. MT could help him encourage his kids to excel in risky sports which JD was not even convinced were good. No guess here how long he might have wanted to "keep" MT or when he might have wanted to get rid of her as well, because he might wake up on any given day and have a new idea of love, beauty or success. IMO. Also, FWIW, when I see pictures of MT in court, I do not see regret or sorrow in her face- more like irritation that FD failed in his mission, and I do not get the impression that she has ever thought that she might be next. IMO.
This is such a good post and exactly the way I see MT.[/QUOTE]

SBM

FWIW, I think FD liked that MT was a ski athlete. JD, of necessity, or by nature, had become "Mom," taking care of the kids, being domestic, etc. MT could help him encourage his kids to excel in risky sports which JD was not even convinced were good. No guess here how long he might have wanted to "keep" MT or when he might have wanted to get rid of her as well, because he might wake up on any given day and have a new idea of love, beauty or success. IMO. Also, FWIW, when I see pictures of MT in court, I do not see regret or sorrow in her face- more like irritation that FD failed in his mission, and I do not get the impression that she has ever thought that she might be next. IMO.
.............................................................................................
FWIW from me too:

Not that I have an eye into FD's psyche (thank goodness!) but in light of how little thought he gave to the well-being of his children, I don't see him choosing a mistress for her sports-encouragement tendencies.

Taking a mistress in the first place seems the antithesis to caring for his children and wanting to move her in with their mother is off the charts bad for them in anyone's book.

Whether MT expected to be next I do not know but it might be just about time to wake up and smell the poison ivy!

MOO[/QUOTE]

there are pictures of skiing and of water skiing on the FORE site, so not just building estate homes, but if you buy one, you some how get a dose of fun risky sports as well. advertising! (check the blog) IMO

BBM No problem - I'm easily confused these days, haha! :p I'm just not clear/missed the written info that he definitely had visitation in Farmington - was it in a court doc?
I was looking for it and reread this article in the HC July 7, 2019.

‘I’m not Charles Manson:’ Court transcripts show escalating tension and anger in two-year Dulos divorce
It’s a good one ( even though I haven’t liked anything by DA lately). It has quite a bit of info on the divorce case. Explains events leading up to new visitation order.

www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-news-new-canaan-dulos-divorce-story-20190707-lid5nnayq5fxbdjofnaos7yc3q-story.html%3foutputType=amp

This article is better though,

Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case

as it takes you through the first judge’s decisions, and then into Heller. Of course neither specify the visitation schedule. Haha. ( I think @sds71 may have linked it. Or @afitzy )

I did read something here though, which I did not know before. JD had a PI tailing FD!!

If I find the schedule I’ll let you know.

^^SBM
I could be mistaken but wasn't the issue about prohibiting Weds visits at FD's residence specifically related to FD continuing to violate the court order that MT and her daughter not be present when the children were visiting?

I also recall FD reprimanded in court after he tried to get the children to lie that MT was not at the house during their visit.
I just linked two articles that take you through the blow by blow of the visitation orders. He did try to get the kids to lie about MT, and his visitation was changed. ( you’re correct , the very first order, restricted contact w MT, and then the lying occurred) so the visitation was severely restricted. After a subsequent visitation hearing , where he made the “ I’m not Charles Manson” crack, and he was denied Greek Easter with the kids, he received Wednesday’s in NC. And every other weekend; IIRC with one day in NC and one day Farmington. MT was still off limits.
MOO

I already had no use for Pattis based on his deceitful patter in this case but just learning from you that he defended that heathen, Stephen Hayes, makes me know he's not my kind of human being.

I get the whole thing about everyone deserving a defense but the Petit case briefly made me question why.

I know the Death Penalty is gone in CT but do he and Komisarjevsky (sp?) have LWOP?

I've got to look it up and now I'm going to read the details and get furious again!

About whether FD knows we count him among the indefensible, I don't figure him for much of a reader.

Sorry to reply to myself but I looked up Steven Hayes (sorry I had misspelled it) and learned that when CT abolished the Death Penalty, he got 6 consecutive life sentences plus 106 years. I'm so thankful!

Komisarjevsky also got LWOP but I don't know the details.

I’m sure this has been discussed but what are everyone’s thoughts about where FD was/how/where did he transfer JD between 10:35 a.m. (leaving JD home driving her Suburban) and 11:10 when he is seen driving Tacoma on parkway?

I was looking for it and reread this article in the HC July 7, 2019.

‘I’m not Charles Manson:’ Court transcripts show escalating tension and anger in two-year Dulos divorce
It’s a good one ( even though I haven’t liked anything by DA lately). It has quite a bit of info on the divorce case. Explains events leading up to new visitation order.

www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-news-new-canaan-dulos-divorce-story-20190707-lid5nnayq5fxbdjofnaos7yc3q-story.html%3foutputType=amp

This article is better though,

Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case

as it takes you through the first judge’s decisions, and then into Heller. Of course neither specify the visitation schedule. Haha. ( I think @sds71 may have linked it. Or @afitzy )

I did read something here though, which I did not know before. JD had a PI tailing FD!!

If I find the schedule I’ll let you know.

Well he was right when he said “I’m not Charles Manson,” that’s because Charlie never killed anyone.

Fotis did though.

Dulos Back in Court Over Bond Compliance Issue

Sept 22, 2019

A man charged in the disappearance of his estranged wife is headed back to court over questions about whether he has been complying with the terms of his bond.

Fotis Dulos, who is charged with evidence tampering and hindering prosecution in the May disappearance of Jennifer Dulos from New Canaan, is currently free on $1 million bond and being monitored by a GPS system.

[...]

Probation officials say the charge in the batteries has fallen below 25% several times.

The judge has the option of revoking bond Monday if he finds Dulos has not been complying with the terms of his release. bbm (!)

ETA: court hearing @ 2pm

I hope this judge has some guts and says “enough is enough.”

Time and time again, FD has played by his own rules.

If I was a betting man (which I absolutely am), I’d put a lot of money on nothing but a stern warning though.

I hope this judge has some guts and says “enough is enough.”

Time and time again, FD has played by his own rules.

If I was a betting man (which I absolutely am), I’d put a lot of money on nothing but a stern warning though.

I'll take that bet.
I can't let myself believe the judge won't make FD turn in the anklet and go straight to jail.

Only thirteen hours of freedom left for FD!
I believe!

(Seems like a simple warning could just go out on a postcard if that's all they were going to do.)

Last edited:
I'll take that bet.
I can't let myself believe the judge won't make FD turn in the anklet and go straight to jail.

Only thirteen hours of freedom left for FD!
I believe!

(Seems like a simple warning could just go out on a postcard.)
Ha! I think you’re setting yourself up for a crushing disappointment.

I’d love to be wrong though.

In an ideal world, the judge does absolutely nothing and Fotis walks out a free man, thinking he can continue to thumb his nose at the justice system.

Before he makes it to his car, and in front of reporters, he is arrested for murder.

In an ideal world, the judge does absolutely nothing and Fotis walks out a free man, thinking he can continue to thumb his nose at the justice system.

Before he makes it to his car, and in front of reporters, he is arrested for murder.

I wish I could LOVE this post.

I'd like to follow up with FD tries to make a break for it and LE is forced to repeatedly use a stun gun on him to restrain him!

Well, okay then.

Why didn't you just say that?!:rolleyes:

C’mon! Please let this happen today.

^^SBM

No, I don't believe this Wed visit to be tied to MT or the lying issue (both lying and MT/daughter presence issues existed but were more 2018 issues vs 2019 issues). The MT compliance issue seemed to be separate from the schedule issues and there weren't any MT/daughter compliance issues I can recall from 2019.

While we don't have the actual Family Court testimony on the reasons for the split between Wed/Sat by location, many have guessed that its simply a logistics issue as with the distance/60+ miles each way between NC and Farmington, traffic and school/activities/meal/sleep schedule that NC simply made sense as location for weeknight visit. To get the full visit time for FD it would make sense for him to drive to NC, spend time with children and drive to Farmington 4Jx. Depending on traffic timing the drive could be 1 3/4 hr or more in rush hour. So, if the entire visit if 4 hrs then the entire visit with the children would be in the car in traffic. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13