Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, totally agree. Judge realised what was going on as it was so obvious and thankfully he didn't take the bait. Today was another grandstand Pattisville show and I really wonder how long before Judge eliminates video in the courtroom?

Whats the point of gag if Pattis can just take his show to courtroom?

What is so profoundly annoying about it all with Pattis, is that I'm absolutely not convinced his act and antics are helping his client at all.

MOO

Did you also notice the "dig" and disrespect that Norm showed Colangelo...."Oh course, the state doesn't understand...."

Obviously NP feels he only need talk with the judge....(Words fail me...at least, words appropriate for this forum...)

NP was really adamant about Carrie Luft not speaking....but she's not family...Not part of the gag order. I do think the judge agreed that family not speak out, AND FD's family should quit trying to contact the children.

P.S. The television programs were recorded before the gag order was posted, right?? (They were televised after, however.)
Carrie Luft has so much poise and class and eloquence.
There could be no better spokeswoman.
She is Jennifer's voice.
And it is killing NP and FD.
MOO.

Interesting: When MT's deposition is first mentioned, he quickly puts his left hand fingers up to his face. His pointer finger is bandaged. Maybe not significant, but interesting.
It's at -11.18, near the beginning

ALSO: NP himself makes a point of saying that MT and FD are not to communicate with each other verbally OR non-verbally, including "expressions or gestures."
I so wish we could have seen their faces when he mentioned the doors....

At approximately, 7:35 when NP refers to the "violent death" of JD, look at how FD quickly squirms in his chair and looks away from the camera. He knows we are watching him like a hawk!

It’s not necessarily economic. In general people often don’t dress up for court. I know a lot of wealthy farmers who at best wear a polo shirt, don’t own a tie and more likely live in jeans and short sleeves - even for funerals. When my husband was still practicing he had a very hard time getting clients to dress up. If they were young enough he would go pick their clothes out or loan them one of his ties. I know one kid (not a client) who was treated very leniently because he cooperated and was the only one to show up showered, shaved and halfway well dressed. Jmo

edited for typos and language

And although I would disagree strongly with someone doing it, there are some people who might dress casually to demonstrate (they think) that they aren’t really worried about these charges “since they’re innocent.” Innocent or no, I’d think dressing up in a manner showing you have serious respect for the proceedings would be smart—but that’s not my area so just MOO. Cultural differences can make a difference in what we think is appropriate, of course, but it’s pretty easy to see what most people wear to court as in suits, etc. All just MOO.

What's funny about this: he first addresses his supposed "supporters." He tells THEM how much he loves his children.

He doesn't directly address the children at all. He has every opportunity to say "I want to say to my children..."

He never mentions anything about their supposedly "missing" mother - his wife.

He's so full of it. "It" being blatant guilt.

That may have been a "way around" the gag order. He didn't directly address his children in the media. )^;

His memorized lines are a tad ridiculous and a little over done....Today's and "On the advice on my attorney I can't discuss/answer/listen to/whatever that comment/question/statement."

Am sure he practiced these while looking in the mirror. Sorry he didn't find the right expressions. MOO

Oh, I was just going on because I don’t have anything brilliant to say like the others.

I am nothing if not superficial.

Does the Judge notice? I don’t see how he couldn’t. Whether it makes a difference or not we have yet to see. Judge didn’t seem to be particularly taken with the duo.

If you have a similar socioeconomic region then there might be a comparison. I’ve seen some in our courts for small crimes the impoverished, hopeless and drug addled take on in clothes that they shouldn’t be going to the mailbox in but it is an economically depressed city in the Deep South so standards are a little different than an extravagant luxury home builder living the big life in CT.

All imo
As I have stated before, my son is in trouble with the law/courts -- he is 31 - we aren't rich -- mostly just middle class. BUT every time he goes to court he is clean shaven; with a haircut and is in a white, pressed dress shirt; dress pants; tie and black dress shoes. It is the same outfit every time - but he shows respect to the Judge and the Courts by dressing appropriately. EVERY DAMN TIME...moo PS: not arguing or being disrespectful to your post - just my opinion that there is a certain "outfit" that is appropriate. An in my opinion - it is not jeans, with an Abercrombie and Fitch Polo shirt and Gucci loafers. moo (again).

Last edited:
I thought it was telling that the prosecutor said he was never untrackable. I’d guess perhaps there is redundancy of some form in place for tracking FD and that there is method to what appears to be madness in the leniency here. But just MOO.
After the comment that "certain areas suck up more battery juice"...I checked. The only thing certain areas do is make the GPS signal weaker. It has nothing to do with battery power. FD and NP are big, giant blow hard's. moo

Did you also notice the "dig" and disrespect that Norm showed Colangelo...."Oh course, the state doesn't understand...."

Obviously NP feels he only need talk with the judge....(Words fail me...at least, words appropriate for this forum...)

Although I have in my life been less polite than I should have been (ok, I’ve been rude), I try not to be first because I don’t want to be since one can be polite but firm but second because being rude and condescending can never, in my opinion only, help one’s cause—or one’s client’s cause. Colango and the state heard, of course, although there’s undoubtedly a “consider the source” element there—and the judge heard. They’re not rising to the bait but of course this tells them plenty about NP’s behavior. All MOO.

IMO : I think it’s MT’s way of communicating to FD that’s she not gonna snitch or fully rat him out .. she’s still all in.
She had to give up something to LE about the blood in Tacoma but, she’ll say it was coerced . Read her quote .
Yes, I think she intentionally worded it to say that because investigators told her there was blood in the Tacoma then they are telling her the body of Jennifer must have been there. Imo

Last edited:
After the comment that "certain areas suck up more battery juice"...I checked. The only thing certain areas do is make the GPS signal weaker. It has nothing to do with battery power. FD and NP are big, giant blow hard's. moo

Interesting! I guess I thought it was like a cell phone where the continued effort it takes for the phone to try to find a tower or WiFi, etc. keeps using the battery, so the battery discharges faster. I live in a rural area and when I’m going to areas even more rural and using my maps program, I blast through data and I used to think it also consumed my battery faster! Now I should talk to my phone provider! Thank you!

Looks like it was in the mid 80's and muggy in Stamford today. Not conducive to wearing suits and sitting in court.
NP looked bad. Frustrated and worn out and perhaps stretched too thin?
FD looked worse. Thin and almost unkempt for him.
I sense it may be sinking in.
He's got no life and drags around a GPS ankle bracelet.
Living in an enormous empty shell of a house.
Sleeping alone.
No business action.
I was gonna mention missing his children but truly do not think that he does.
He is in Limbo.
MOO.

And although I would disagree strongly with someone doing it, there are some people who might dress casually to demonstrate (they think) that they aren’t really worried about these charges “since they’re innocent.” Innocent or no, I’d think dressing up in a manner showing you have serious respect for the proceedings would be smart—but that’s not my area so just MOO. Cultural differences can make a difference in what we think is appropriate, of course, but it’s pretty easy to see what most people wear to court as in suits, etc. All just MOO.
Not most people. Not in the courts I have been in in several states. I do see it often in televised court- like the old court TV but not IRL. Jmo.

NP was really adamant about Carrie Luft not speaking....but she's not family...Not part of the gag order. I do think the judge agreed that family not speak out, AND FD's family should quit trying to contact the children.

P.S. The television programs were recorded before the gag order was posted, right?? (They were televised after, however.)

Of course he didn’t like her speaking. She’s very relatable, well spoken, and sincere. MOO.

What is the point of this hearing?
  • FD has not been charging his bracelet and has had 4 infractions (+1 this past weekend no less!) and Judge is concerned that neither Pattis nor his client are taking the issue seriously. As another poster stated, in other states not charging the bracelet as instructed is a FELONY.
  • Resolve issue with FD being able to be present at MT deposition in the Civil Case. This was resolved and FD will attend the deposition but by video camera.
  • Not on the agenda but Pattis took every advantage IMO of Press and 'camera time' to grandstand about his upcoming appeal to the CT Supreme Court of Judge Blawie Gag Order.

That may have been a "way around" the gag order. He didn't directly address his children in the media. )^;

His memorized lines are a tad ridiculous and a little over done....Today's and "On the advice on my attorney I can't discuss/answer/listen to/whatever that comment/question/statement."

Am sure he practiced these while looking in the mirror. Sorry he didn't find the right expressions. MOO
IMO he will never find it because it simply doesn't exist within him.

For the exact same reason so many have found Carrie Luft so compelling and why she didn't have to practice in front of any mirror IMO to go on national TV.

Luft IMO had compassion, empathy, eloquence, profound grief, commitment to her friend and was relatable. Its really hard to fake all these at the same time and do so consistently.

No wonder Pattis has now put a bulls eye on her back but Judge wasn't having it IMO.

Wonder how the appeal will be viewed in Hartford?
MOO

Yes, NP made a few mistakes. First, he couldn't remember the "missing person's" name, or her mother's last name.

Then he mention's "Michelle's violent death" (@-4.28).

That gave me pause. I’ve tried to talk myself out of thinking this but I still am. WAS it a mistake? Or just a Freudian slip or just an error from being tired? Regardless, it was on his mind and I’m trying to think how one could misspeak a name in conjunction with the words “violent death”. I’m not in the psychology field and all of this is just my opinion. WHY would a defense attorney even say “violent death” related to the person—his client—who many/most/I believe caused that death? Was that some warning to MT? I’m not at all a conspiracy theorist but in this case, it seems unwise not to consider the absurd especially since we’ve seen a great deal of the theatre of the absurd from NP—and it’s clear that he loves both the theatrical and word play. All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67