Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Troconis is making her way inside for a deposition in the civil case brought by Jennifer Dulos' late father's estate against Fotis Dulos.
@NBCConnecticut
Dominique Moody on Twitter
She’s done
FOX61 on Twitter

Lb8tdCFT32D7Vw4q
Is FD watching on CCTV at the same location or another location?

From Shannon Miller NBC

At one point Michelle Troconis had applied for and was in the process of obtaining her Real Estate Salesperson license in Connecticut, that license application later expired.

Attachments

• FA597A49-B330-4A23-BCF3-AE8810F6C1DC.png
    FA597A49-B330-4A23-BCF3-AE8810F6C1DC.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 34
Less than 15 minutes in the deposition? I wonder if she has refused to answer any questions? If she does answer, she could incriminate herself in financial wrongdoings, so I am guessing that nothing interesting happened this morning.

Wonder if anyone has seen FD and Attorney anywhere around, near or in the building where the deposition is.

I really wonder if those two are communicating? She was barely in Weinstein’s office long enough to get through the greetings-I don’t think she answered any questions, and may have communicated to FD that she wasn’t going to, so why should FD bother going to the cctv edition of MT getting grilled?

Last edited:
Scheduled Court Dates as of 09/24/2019
HHD-CV18-6088970-S - FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al
#
Date Time Event Description Status
1 09/30/2019 Short Calendar SC-14 #023
2 11/26/2019 3:00PM Trial Management Conference Proceeding
3 12/03/2019 10:00AM Trial Proceeding

More to come...

With regards to Mr. Colangelo, I have to be honest when I say he comes across, to me, as intimidated and lacking confidence. His delivery is not aggressive by any means
and I don't think FD fears him at all. He reminds me of Chris Darden in the OJ case...FD is an entity that Mr. Colangelo has never dealt with in his career. Even when RC mentioned that FD's DNA was found on the faucet at JD's home, he presented it in a matter of fact, sort of way. RC, you are the State's Attorney!! As a citizen of CT, I ask you to please put FD behind bars!!! Enough already with this tip-toeing around the hardcore facts as if FD is above it all.
I agree with you 100%...watching him touch his ear, touch his face, etc. while speaking...doesn't show confidence to me. moo

Is FD watching on CCTV at the same location or another location?

Weinstein & Wisser, PC's office is located in the Bank of America (Private Banking) Building, and could easily accommodate FD and his attorney with close circuit in a private office.

Did anybody report FD and counsel entering the building?

I imagine they are video taping MT's deposition in their conference room.

For that matter, technology also makes it possible for FD and his attorney to participate from FD's attorney's office.

MOO

ETA: Confirming FD watched deposition offsite per Eyewitness News 3 video report.

Girlfriend of estranged husband in missing mom case discusses finances

Weinstein & Wisser, PC's office is located in the Bank of America (Private Banking) Building, and could easily accommodate FD and his attorney with close circuit in a private office.

Did anybody report FD and counsel entering the building?

I imagine they are video taping MT's deposition in their conference room.

For that matter, technology also makes it possible for FD and his attorney to participate from FD's attorney's office.

MOO
Ahh...OK! They may have been off-site. I wonder if MT evoked the 5th. She wasn't there too long. Hmmm......MOO!

Less than 15 minutes in the deposition? I wonder if she has refused to answer any questions? If she does answer, she could incriminate herself in financial wrongdoings, so I am guessing that nothing interesting happened this morning.
I think the report is wrong...maybe. The video playing is from MT & Company arriving for deposition...not leaving. Based on the images on the windows she was looking at herself in aka..."preening". moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces