Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one leaves five babies in this world without leaving a lot of herself behind. May Jennifer's children grow up to be kind and strong advocates for their own children, just as their mother was for them. God bless them all and the wonderful grandmother who has stepped in for Jennifer to nurture them. How much they are loved matters so much more than punishment for the murderer but that will also be important to their healing. May God also bless the folks in Law Enforcement who have taken time from their own children to bring justice to this family.

Last edited:
No one leaves five babies in this world without leaving a lot of herself behind. May Jennifer's children grow up to be kind and strong advocates for their own children, just as their mother was for them. God bless them all and the wonderful grandmother who has stepped in for Jennifer to nurture them. How much they are loved matters so much more than punishment for the murderer but that will also be important to their healing. May God also bless the folks in Law Enforcement who have taken time from their own children to bring justice to this family.

This is just so wonderful, MemPat. I especially love the first line, “No one leaves five babies in this world without leaving a lot of herself behind.” That is a statement for the ages. So nice. Thank you.

This is just so wonderful, MemPat. I especially love the first line, “No one leaves five babies in this world without leaving a lot of herself behind.” That is a statement for the ages. So nice. Thank you.
No, thank you, Hope. You're a breath of fresh air here in the middle of the night! Sleep well.

The point was not to defend or stick up for MT in any way. It was (for me IMO) the wild speculation that comes from either silence in the case, or new information. My examples, taking her pleading the fifth in the civil case and letting that suddenly mean she is the mastermind killer. Taking her looks and launching into drug habits off of that. Respectfully, IMO, these are assumptions with no basis in fact.
As you point out we do not know precisely why MT chose to invoke her 5th Amendment right in her deposition in Civil Court. As it now appears even the questions asked of MT will be sealed, it doesn't appear that there will be much in the way of public information as it relates to MT and FORE.

BUT. Just because we don't know why what happened did happen with MT taking the 5th in Civil Court, doesn't mean that it isn't possible to make a few educated guesses based on things we do know based on info that is part of the court record in Family Court and Civil Court.

The information gleaned from most recent Atty. W. memo in Civil Court was that MT involved her 5th Amendment right on ALL QUESTIONS. IMO for MT to invoke the 5th on such basic questions such as her name, her address, her dates of employment etc. has me at least questioning quite a bit about what is going on the MT Legal Camp, or not. Invoking on all questions will simply prolong the situation for MT as the court will not accept blanket provision.

Is MT afraid of retaliation by FD? If so, she should speak up to LE. But, I don't think MT is afraid of FD because by all accounts it seems like their strategy is to remain quiet and stick together to the end. Their end might be 2 people in orange jump suits in Federal Prison but perhaps in their minds they will feel like they went down fighting! IDK but its hard to see any strong argument here for MT cooperating with anyone other than those people that show her a picture of herself and ask her to ID herself! Its actually pretty stunning when you think about it and the fact that this has been going on now for 4 months. But, back to Civil Court.

My question is, did Atty B. advise MT to do what she did and not answer anything? No, my guess is he most likely did not. My personal estimation of Atty B. has diminished quite a bit watching this whole situation play out with MT, but my suspicion is that he has a difficult client who is constitutionally is unable to tell the truth and this makes her virtually impossible to work with as a client. I do not doubt in the least that Atty B. is fighting hard to protect his clients rights both in Civil and Criminal Court, but so far he has looked ineffective and in civil court as someone who is operating in bad faith - neither situations bode well for him or MT IMO. But, for whatever reason MT and IMO Mama A. just aren't ready, willing and able to play ball so far as we can tell from AW2 and what just played out in Civil Court. Frankly, IDK why Atty B. doesn't drop MT like a hot potato and enjoy the rest of the nice Indian Summer weather in CT is beyond me as she simply seems like a client that cannot be helped!

My guess is that MT was fully briefed by Atty. B for Civil Court and given a range of possible answers and instead of doing as she was briefed to do, MT did not comply. Why?

This raises the question of why MT might not have complied with atty instructions. Did Mama A. not agree with the Atty B. strategy and so told MT to keep her mouth shut even it meant risking court sanctions or some other punishment? Does Mama A. have another atty in the wings advising her and this person is calling the shots for MT and for whatever reason this other person disagreed with the advice of Atty. B? Had MT continued to lie to her atty such that Atty B. at the time he was negotiating in good faith with Atty. W about the substance of the depo that he had no idea that further criminal charges might result from answering the deposition questions proposed by Atty W?

IMO there is no way around the basic thought that Atty. B is not in control of his client and he really isn't positioned to negotiate on her behalf. My guess is that this might be true because MT is still unable to tell the truth about anything relating to FORE, FD and by extension to the criminal case JD. Again, you have to ask the very simply question of WHY?

Further MT doing what she did came after Atty. W carved back the substance of the depo to simply relate to MT time at FORE and financial matters. Atty. B. responded twice to civil court about the MT deposition and it appeared that he had a working relationship in place with Atty. W. as it related to the depo of MT. Criminal court weighed in on the situation and put FD outside the room and listening on camera. Everything seemed 'good to go' and smooth sailing and then what happened? MT didn't step up to do what she was supposed to do in the depo.

The extent of MT involvement in FD hiding money during the Family Court matter has been an obvious fact from the beginning as FD gave MT $75,000 which was used as a loan to purchase real estate (there is a lot more related to this transaction). This transaction also allegedly involved Sue Morin, Loan Officer from Farmington Bank (now Peoples) who invoked her 5th amendment right when deposed on this transaction in Family Court. What hasn't been so obvious is just how much MT knew about other shady dealings at FORE and how FD was hiding money in the divorce and how money left FORE for places unknown.

Did MT know that what she was doing was wrong when she took the money from FD and on lent it to a FD 'friend' for their shady house deal? My answer to this would be yes she did. MT had purchased real estate before in her life and knew what was permitted and what was not permitted to be used for down payment funds. My guess is that they all sat around the marble island at 4Jx and laughed about how they were going to pull the wool over the eyes of JD and her crack legal team while drinking expensive red wine paid for by JD.

OK. So this gets MT into the ballpark of possible mortgage fraud/bank fraud at the most basic level and this is a federal crime. This also gets her into the cross hairs of other fraud related to assisting FD hide money from the Family Court and also taking money from FORE coffers that had zero to do with FORE operations. Was MT involved with preparing financial statements of FORE and providing them as part of a loan package to the bank? Was MT party to any other similar deals involving situations where FD gave her money from FORE to invest or purchase real estate, either in the US or outside the US? My guess is a very strong yes and no doubt MT had connections from her time in Miami and outside the US on how to do all of this IMO.

Not a good situation for MT and clearly other criminal charges may be brought to say nothing of tax fraud both by the State and US Federal Govt. Do we know if FD invested FORE funds in MT Patagonia Styles rug business or any other MT or family enterprises? The Troconis clan broadly defined seemed to embrace FD and all things FORE and his relationship with MT, so I do wonder also if business transactions occurred between the 2 families? Knowing what we know of Mama A. creative grasp of US legal system, marketing skills and her personal experience with divorce, did she or anyone from the family assist FD to hide funds from JD in the Divorce? IDK but it seems possible! Do we know if FD invested FORE funds to purchase MT condo in Vail or FL or Argentina or Greece?

Do we know where MT got the funds to purchase real estate with $4,000/month support from baby daddy and her salary from FORE? No, we do not. My guess is that MT took the 5th on all the deposition questions because she didn't explain any of this to Atty B. My guess also is that MT can't talk about any of this ever as it will put her into the cross hairs of Federal crimes which will end her up in prison for a very long time as well. Its possible that she might just have to fall on her sword and go to prison rather than incriminating herself in much more serious crimes.

I do wonder though if with Atty B's federal contacts whether he might be able to negotiate a deal of some sort for MT? Again, IDK and I'm not sure if MT or Mama A are playing ball with Atty B or the State at all at this point.

The other thing that I find curious about MT and Mama A. not playing ball in civil court is that it seems like it might have been easier to cooperate now with GF efforts rather than risk the wrath of her legal team down the road with a potential civil suit possibly involving wrongful death that has the potential to financially ruin MT life and that of her family. My guess is that if MT involvement in the disappearance and murder of JD continues to evolve along the lines of what was alluded to in AW2 that there will be no place on earth that MT or the Arreza/Troconic clan will be able to hide to protect themselves from the legal wrath of GF. MOO. Perhaps the 2 issues of MT non cooperation with Civil Court and GF eventual wrongful death lawsuit cannot be tied together. IDK, but it makes sense on some very basic levels IMO.

But I do think its a safe assumption to think that MT taking the 5th in civil court confirms to me at least that the financial shenanigans at FORE were most likely illegal and involved both State and Federal Crimes. I don't think this at all is a 'wild speculation' as you posed in your OP as Atty B says as much himself based on what Atty W wrote in his followup motion to the Court.

I just hope the States Atty Colangelo is watching this all quite carefully and that the proper authorities at both the State and Federal levels are involved as well as I would hate for this all to be sealed up and justice not brought to bear on someone that clearly is STILL challenged to know the difference between 'right and wrong'.

MOO

Last edited:
I have to apologize if I went a little overboard today. It’s just that I’m so saddened that instead of her children waking up today, excited to celebrate their amazing Mom, instead of being happy it’s the weekend and playing outside, picking pumpkins and just enjoying being children, they are grieving and missing their mom and having to deal with the harshness and weight of this tragedy.

I’ve followed so many other cases but this one really affects me. It’s just her smile, the way she wrote about her children, the way she protected them and really lived for them.

The million dollar question. Why? Why can’t people think of consequences? It really baffles me. Senseless.

Okay, finished. Thank you.
Absolutely LOVED all your letters today! Each and EVERY one of them! From your mouth to GODS ear is all I can wish for and that your words will be acted upon SOON! MOO

As you point out we do not know precisely why MT chose to invoke her 5th Amendment right in her deposition in Civil Court. As it now appears even the questions asked of MT will be sealed, it doesn't appear that there will be much in the way of public information as it relates to MT and FORE.

BUT. Just because we don't know why what happened did happen with MT taking the 5th in Civil Court, doesn't mean that it isn't possible to make a few educated guesses based on things we do know based on info that is part of the court record in Family Court and Civil Court.

The information gleaned from most recent Atty. W. memo in Civil Court was that MT involved her 5th Amendment right on ALL QUESTIONS. IMO for MT to invoke the 5th on such basic questions such as her name, her address, her dates of employment etc. has me at least questioning quite a bit about what is going on the MT Legal Camp, or not. Invoking on all questions will simply prolong the situation for MT as the court will not accept blanket provision.

Is MT afraid of retaliation by FD? If so, she should speak up to LE. But, I don't think MT is afraid of FD because by all accounts it seems like their strategy is to remain quiet and stick together to the end. Their end might be 2 people in orange jump suits in Federal Prison but perhaps in their minds they will feel like they went down fighting! IDK but its hard to see any strong argument here for MT cooperating with anyone other than those people that show her a picture of herself and ask her to ID herself! Its actually pretty stunning when you think about it and the fact that this has been going on now for 4 months. But, back to Civil Court.

My question is, did Atty B. advise MT to do what she did and not answer anything? No, my guess is he most likely did not. My personal estimation of Atty B. has diminished quite a bit watching this whole situation play out with MT, but my suspicion is that he has a difficult client who is constitutionally is unable to tell the truth and this makes her virtually impossible to work with as a client. I do not doubt in the least that Atty B. is fighting hard to protect his clients rights both in Civil and Criminal Court, but so far he has looked ineffective and in civil court as someone who is operating in bad faith - neither situations bode well for him or MT IMO. But, for whatever reason MT and IMO Mama A. just aren't ready, willing and able to play ball so far as we can tell from AW2 and what just played out in Civil Court. Frankly, IDK why Atty B. doesn't drop MT like a hot potato and enjoy the rest of the nice Indian Summer weather in CT is beyond me as she simply seems like a client that cannot be helped!

My guess is that MT was fully briefed by Atty. B for Civil Court and given a range of possible answers and instead of doing as she was briefed to do, MT did not comply. Why?

This raises the question of why MT might not have complied with atty instructions. Did Mama A. not agree with the Atty B. strategy and so told MT to keep her mouth shut even it meant risking court sanctions or some other punishment? Does Mama A. have another atty in the wings advising her and this person is calling the shots for MT and for whatever reason this other person disagreed with the advice of Atty. B? Had MT continued to lie to her atty such that Atty B. at the time he was negotiating in good faith with Atty. W about the substance of the depo that he had no idea that further criminal charges might result from answering the deposition questions proposed by Atty W?

IMO there is no way around the basic thought that Atty. B is not in control of his client and he really isn't positioned to negotiate on her behalf. My guess is that this might be true because MT is still unable to tell the truth about anything relating to FORE, FD and by extension to the criminal case JD. Again, you have to ask the very simply question of WHY?

Further MT doing what she did came after Atty. W carved back the substance of the depo to simply relate to MT time at FORE and financial matters. Atty. B. responded twice to civil court about the MT deposition and it appeared that he had a working relationship in place with Atty. W. as it related to the depo of MT. Criminal court weighed in on the situation and put FD outside the room and listening on camera. Everything seemed 'good to go' and smooth sailing and then what happened? MT didn't step up to do what she was supposed to do in the depo.

The extent of MT involvement in FD hiding money during the Family Court matter has been an obvious fact from the beginning as FD gave MT $75,000 which was used as a loan to purchase real estate (there is a lot more related to this transaction). This transaction also allegedly involved Sue Morin, Loan Officer from Farmington Bank (now Peoples) who invoked her 5th amendment right when deposed on this transaction in Family Court. What hasn't been so obvious is just how much MT knew about other shady dealings at FORE and how FD was hiding money in the divorce and how money left FORE for places unknown.

Did MT know that what she was doing was wrong when she took the money from FD and on lent it to a FD 'friend' for their shady house deal? My answer to this would be yes she did. MT had purchased real estate before in her life and knew what was permitted and what was not permitted to be used for down payment funds. My guess is that they all sat around the marble island at 4Jx and laughed about how they were going to pull the wool over the eyes of JD and her crack legal team while drinking expensive red wine paid for by JD.

OK. So this gets MT into the ballpark of possible mortgage fraud/bank fraud at the most basic level and this is a federal crime. This also gets her into the cross hairs of other fraud related to assisting FD hide money from the Family Court and also taking money from FORE coffers that had zero to do with FORE operations. Was MT involved with preparing financial statements of FORE and providing them as part of a loan package to the bank? Was MT party to any other similar deals involving situations where FD gave her money from FORE to invest or purchase real estate, either in the US or outside the US? My guess is a very strong yes and no doubt MT had connections from her time in Miami and outside the US on how to do all of this IMO.

Not a good situation for MT and clearly other criminal charges may be brought to say nothing of tax fraud both by the State and US Federal Govt. Do we know if FD invested FORE funds in MT Patagonia Styles rug business or any other MT or family enterprises? The Troconis clan broadly defined seemed to embrace FD and all things FORE and his relationship with MT, so I do wonder also if business transactions occurred between the 2 families? Knowing what we know of Mama A. creative grasp of US legal system, marketing skills and her personal experience with divorce, did she or anyone from the family assist FD to hide funds from JD in the Divorce? IDK but it seems possible! Do we know if FD invested FORE funds to purchase MT condo in Vail or FL or Argentina or Greece?

Do we know where MT got the funds to purchase real estate with $4,000/month support from baby daddy and her salary from FORE? No, we do not. My guess is that MT took the 5th on all the deposition questions because she didn't explain any of this to Atty B. My guess also is that MT can't talk about any of this ever as it will put her into the cross hairs of Federal crimes which will end her up in prison for a very long time as well. Its possible that she might just have to fall on her sword and go to prison rather than incriminating herself in much more serious crimes.

I do wonder though if with Atty B's federal contacts whether he might be able to negotiate a deal of some sort for MT? Again, IDK and I'm not sure if MT or Mama A are playing ball with Atty B or the State at all at this point.

The other thing that I find curious about MT and Mama A. not playing ball in civil court is that it seems like it might have been easier to cooperate now with GF efforts rather than risk the wrath of her legal team down the road with a potential civil suit possibly involving wrongful death that has the potential to financially ruin MT life and that of her family. My guess is that if MT involvement in the disappearance and murder of JD continues to evolve along the lines of what was alluded to in AW2 that there will be no place on earth that MT or the Arreza/Troconic clan will be able to hide to protect themselves from the legal wrath of GF. MOO. Perhaps the 2 issues of MT non cooperation with Civil Court and GF eventual wrongful death lawsuit cannot be tied together. IDK, but it makes sense on some very basic levels IMO.

But I do think its a safe assumption to think that MT taking the 5th in civil court confirms to me at least that the financial shenanigans at FORE were most likely illegal and involved both State and Federal Crimes. I don't think this at all is a 'wild speculation' as you posed in your OP as Atty B says as much himself based on what Atty W wrote in his followup motion to the Court.

I just hope the States Atty Colangelo is watching this all quite carefully and that the proper authorities at both the State and Federal levels are involved as well as I would hate for this all to be sealed up and justice not brought to bear on someone that clearly is STILL challenged to know the difference between 'right and wrong'.

MOO

I wish I could like this more than once; you and I are on the same page re: MT

You can not make this stuff up. May be a prank but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not.

www.wfsb.com/news/dulos-farmington-mansion-listed-on-rental-website/article_ff842c76-e166-11e9-8034-975b67899d00.amp.html

Wonder if FD or MT did this is an attempt to raise $$$, then someone on the legal team assigned to monitor social media called in a panic, saying "NO NO NO those Websleuthers already planned for this! NO NO NO! A few of 'em could be in the driveway by now!"

We've mentioned that, for sure!

Good time to work on our plans for a transitional house for women escaping DV, in spacious (if sterile) surroundings....

:cool:

I just saw a Dateline episode about the murder of Craig Rideout in New York State. His wife and one of his sons were convicted of his murder, and another son was convicted of tampering with evidence-that son and the other one were discovered by police, getting rid of evidence of the murder. The son who was found guilty of tampering with evidence was sentenced to 8 years in prison. I know we have speculated about how long MT could go to prison for, and I think 8-10 years in prison is a good possibility for her. The only thing is, if somebody doesn’t get charged with and convicted of murder, she may not. I still think she believes that no jail time is a good possibility, or that she wants to make sure that the best the state can do is lock her up for tampering with evidence that is not associated with another charge.

I mentioned this case too in the beginning JD threads because it was found that CR was murdered with a garrote, which (surprising to me) caused a lot of blood. I had considered that FD had attempted to strangle JD using a garrote. FD could probably make a garrote using a waterski tow rope.
As far as the knife, I was thinking that could even be Jennifer's knife that she carried for protection.

Just options to be considered more than a real opinion at this point.

It is not surprising to me that FD has not been arrested yet. Frustrating, yes, but not surprising. I watch enough Dateline to know these cases can sometimes take years for charges to be brought. And in this case, there is SO much to investigate! Just SO much!

Just to spout a few:

Tracking down all video evidence for miles and hours of travel between all involved homes, parks, woods etc.
The KM angle
The MT angle
Finding Fudge, the pillow, the knife and the mat
Interviewing the children
Financial Crimes - from bank loans to sketchy realtors and more
Greek relatives and $
The alibi scripts
MIRA
Searching woods, reservoirs
Investigating the 1,000+ tips
Witnesses
Blood evidence

Each one of the above comes with it's own rabbit hole.

Jennifer had to have the patience of a saint when dealing with FD. I feel LE is following her lead and doing the same.
When the time was right, JD made her escape.
When the time was right, the movers moved JD.
When the time is right, LE will move on FD.
My opinion.

MOO

Well said A!!! Love your thoughts!

Perfectly stated Mem!

I missed that Fudge had been interviewed. It sounds like he might have changed the story to the knife being exchanged for cigarettes instead of crack? And then who did Fudge exchange the knife with?

Where is that darn knife?

For Jennifer Farber Dulos and her closest friends, her birthday every Sept. 27 was as much a milestone that marked the end of the hectic first month of school with their children settling into another school year as it was a birthday celebration.

Friends said Farber Dulos spent much more time planning birthday parties for her five children, including two sets of twins, than she ever did panning for her own. For her 50th birthday last year, there was no big party - she celebrated as she usually did with small gifts from her five children, a chocolate cake and maybe sneaking in a few of her biggest vice - peanut M&M’s.
A year later, her 51st birthday Friday is a somber occasion for family and friends from Farmington, New Canaan and New York City coming only a few days after a darker reminder - it has now been more than four months since she was last seen on May 24. Authorities say she was a victim of a violent attack in the garage of her New Canaan home that occurred just moments after dropping her children off at school.
“Sometimes it feels so surreal. It seems like only a few days ago I talked to her but then it also feels like it’s been years on this emotional roller coaster,” Caroline Buckley, one of Farber Dulos’ closest friends, said in a recent interview.
The arrests of Farber Dulos’ estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis, in connection with her disappearance and the widespread media attention surrounding the case has made it even more difficult for her friends, they said.
Farber Dulos, they said, has almost become a footnote in the story of a missing woman who has become the subject of far-reaching theories about her disappearance by her estranged husband’s attorney, Norm Pattis. He has suggested that Farber Dulos may have staged her own disappearance in a plot similar to Gillian Flynn’s 2012 novel “Gone Girl,” in which a wife pretends to vanish to frame her husband for murder. Pattis also went public with a “revenge-suicide” theory, saying Farber Dulos may have taken her own life to prevent Dulos from getting custody of their five children.
“I miss my friend and her kids miss their mom and people can’t lose site of the fact there are five wonderful children missing their mom,” Buckley said. “She had plans and dreams for all of her children and for herself and that’s all been taken away."

On New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos’ 51st birthday, friends and family reflect on their loss

I'm sad we haven't gotten our usual Friday night document dump. And I really miss our "resident researcher" and @thekirbyfamily. Thanks to all that are keeping the thread rolling.

Happy Birthday Jennifer!
ditto to your whole comments!

i appreciate sds71 too, who i don't think has been on for a few days, posting the legal documents from the court docket (if i said that right)..which are pure facts- legal documents from which we can review, comment, and attempt to understand and process all opinions to SOLVE THIS MURDER!!! lots of folks' speculation was right on when the AW2 came out..

It would not surprise me if it was legit! The $$$ pipeline is dry for FD. He could probably even stay in Fore Group's attached office while sporadically collecting rent.
going low here but could be a possibility at some point so here i go..

he DID offer for KM attorney and his estranged wife to have marital relations at this home- who does that?? so this could be used for other shady business to get revenue, put feelers out for those kind of folks looking for locations..all MOO MOO MOO

MT took the 5th bc “anything you say can and will be used against you...”
Part of Miranda warning. Even her name, once she says Michelle Traconis she’s opened the door to asking about any other names she has used, when, marriages etc.
Her lawyer would be a fool to tell her tell them everything. Or anything.
There’s no deal. So there’s no information forthcoming. I wouldn’t have even spoken about the coffee spill. Not one word. Nothing. Ever. Her future freedom depends on LE not putting the pieces together. Saying anything, her admissions, could move her from bystander to premeditated murder accomplice. Talking turns into evidence.

MOO

Mama Arreaza used the same tactic in her dealings with the Federal Government over their charges of Medicaid Fraud....delay, delay, delay.

As we know, Mama's team went so far as moving law offices into her offices and hiring members of her office staff as members of their legal team so that the Federal government couldn't interview them or see the records. From the Stamford Advocate:

Arreaza closed the practice after being indicted and turned the office into a space for her "legal team" working on her defense, court papers said. Federal authorities accused Arreaza of paying D & D employees to work on her defense so they couldn't be interviewed by federal agents. Arreaza's attorney then sought to suppress evidence later gathered at the space since it was then considered a "law office," dedicated to her defense, court papers said.

Mama's case was dragged through the investigation and courts for about 7 years and finally ended in a pre-trial diversion program in December 2018. Mama knows how to work the law....or at least she thinks she does. (The accusations stemmed from activities in 2012-2013.)

Jennifer Dulos case: Michelle Troconis’ mother faced her own legal trouble

Mama Arreaza used the same tactic in her dealings with the Federal Government over their charges of Medicaid Fraud....delay, delay, delay.

As we know, Mama's team went so far as moving law offices into her offices and hiring members of her office staff as members of their legal team so that the Federal government couldn't interview them or see the records. From the Stamford Advocate:

Arreaza closed the practice after being indicted and turned the office into a space for her "legal team" working on her defense, court papers said. Federal authorities accused Arreaza of paying D & D employees to work on her defense so they couldn't be interviewed by federal agents. Arreaza's attorney then sought to suppress evidence later gathered at the space since it was then considered a "law office," dedicated to her defense, court papers said.

Mama's case was dragged through the investigation and courts for about 7 years and finally ended in a pre-trial diversion program in December 2018. Mama knows how to work the law....or at least she thinks she does. (The accusations stemmed from activities in 2012-2013.)

Jennifer Dulos case: Michelle Troconis’ mother faced her own legal trouble

What Mama A may be overlooking when managing her daughter’s legal representation is that stealing large amounts of money is a completely different animal from being suspected of being a partner in a murder. They aren’t going to let her daughter enter a diversion program after 7 years of nothing. She is going to prison-that’s going to be her diversion program. Jeez-this really is a family full of Sc*mbags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery