Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately I have been wondering if after FD killed beautiful Jennifer, he took her body into the woods behind the house. Then, either he drove, or MT drove (wore a JD type wig) the suburban to Waveny. I guess we will know soon as we don’t know yet how close up the picture is of whoever drove the red Tacoma. But I wonder if somehow the body was disposed of before he even left Welles. With the new information that MT pleaded the fifth I think she was more involved than I previously thought. She could also have been lying in wait in the woods or in a nearby car near the woods to take the body in that car as he drove the suburban to Waveny and they disposed of it together somewhere or took it back to Farmington.

Lately I have been wondering if after FD killed beautiful Jennifer, he took her body into the woods behind the house. Then, either he drove, or MT drove (wore a JD type wig) the suburban to Waveny. I guess we will know soon as we don’t know yet how close up the picture is of whoever drove the red Tacoma. But I wonder if somehow the body was disposed of before he even left Welles. With the new information that MT pleaded the fifth I think she was more involved than I previously thought. She could also have been lying in wait in the woods or in a nearby car near the woods to take the body in that car as he drove the suburban to Waveny and they disposed of it together somewhere or took it back to Farmington.
Thought this in the beginning but discounted once AW1 and AW2 showed evidence of JD blood, clothes in Hartford. There is a large wooded area behind JD home along the Noroton River. LE had to have used Cad Dogs to trace and didn't come up with anything. If FD disposed of the body in NC why was there so much transfer to Tacoma?

It was a somber day today, JD 51st birthday.

So many wonderful posts in tribute on WS today.

Over 4 months and no JD.

I have faith that in time LE will figure it out and the correct people will be charged.

JD had no birthday breakfast or dinner with her children today to celebrate and no candles on the cake to blow out. Nope. None of this happened today. Just 5 children sitting in the city with their grandmother still wondering where their mother is. Simply no words to express how I feel about this situation and what should be done to the people eventually held responsible.

Could not really give much energy to thinking about MT's ill advised moves in the civil court yesterday or

to the farcical appeal of the Criminal Court gag order based on Atty. P. (the attorney who has no case IMO BTW!) who must have fallen asleep with a Constitutional Law book on his face turned to the 'Intro to the 1st Amendment Chapter' and then decided to get up and spew 10 pages of nonsense and put it in the mail to the Appellate Court in Hartford.

Tomorrow will be another day to talk about the case but for today, I just spent it thinking about JD and her legacy in the form of 5 children that no doubt loved her deeply.

MOO

Wow, just horrible. Ya know, it makes me think about how average people like us, only assuming here, always admire and envy those who seem to “have it all”. I myself always wonder why these rich people are so unhappy. They have no money worries, have fabulous homes with pools, belong to the country club, go on exotic vacations, private schools for their children, just an easy, fun, indulgent, worry free life. It just goes to show, if you find true love, you’ve got everything that money can’t buy.

I have no answers but I’ve known happy people who have very little, happy people who have a lot of money, unhappy people who have no money, and unhappy people who have a lot of money. Struggling to pay basic bills certainly isn’t fun but I think it would be hard at times to have so much money that it then almost limited you because you’d be expected to take care of all those things and some people might pretend to like you because you have money. First-world problems, I know but still not fun, I imagine. Growing up, I always said I’d feel rich if I could afford to fill up my gas tank anytime I needed gas. I still do feel great—yes, rich!—when I fill up my car; it makes me smile! MOO.

Over 4 months and no JD.

I have faith that in time LE will figure it out and the correct people will be charged.

JD had no birthday breakfast or dinner with her children today to celebrate and no candles on the cake to blow out. Nope. None of this happened today. Just 5 children sitting in the city with their grandmother still wondering where their mother is. Simply no words to express how I feel about this situation and what should be done to the people eventually held responsible.

Could not really give much energy to thinking about MT's ill advised moves in the civil court yesterday or

to the farcical appeal of the Criminal Court gag order based on Atty. P. (the attorney who has no case IMO BTW!) who must have fallen asleep with a Constitutional Law book on his face turned to the 'Intro to the 1st Amendment Chapter' and then decided to get up and spew 10 pages of nonsense and put it in the mail to the Appellate Court in Hartford.

Tomorrow will be another day to talk about the case but for today, I just spent it thinking about JD and her legacy in the form of 5 children that no doubt loved her deeply.

MOO

This is so beautiful and kind, afitzy.

Over 4 months and no JD.

MOO

I truly did do the “Jennifer Dulos challenge” of three things like her friend suggested, and I have these five antique-looking solar lanterns on a picnic table in my yard, in a circle, with a sixth in the middle. It’s so dark out there usually but at night the lanterns glow softly with this warm kind of light—and no matter how dark it gets out there (very dark when the moon is thin!) the dark never covers them entirely so I feel like it symbolizes JD never being forgotten. Anyway, as you put it so beautifully, I also would want people to think of my children and my love for them if I were JD. MOO.

No words. Nice try FD- shows how desperate he is for funds. IMHO
Great observation .

I’m going to summarize what we think we know thus , here goes :

Fotis and Michelle both had a motive .

They planned and plotted this together (both the murder and how to siphon funds from the HF Loan).

FD carried out the murder in JD’s garage with a knife .

FD moved JD’s body from her garage to her car into the Red Tacoma .

FD drove somewhere in the Tacoma most likely one of his properties, dismembered JD’s body with or without the help of MT. Most likely with ..

FD puts the remains of JD back in the Tacoma proceeds to dispose of her body in various dumpsters around town , bury’s her or weighs her down in a body of water.

Mission accomplished .

FD and MT drive to Hartford while FD dispose’s of bloody rags, sponges, carpet and license plates . MT on cell phone for (30 minutes) blowing cigarette smoke out the window

Head home .

BOTH WRITE alibi scripts .
i know a lot of those guys in CA too, not just CT. Deadbeats, takers, they are all over .

Over 4 months and no JD.

MOO
It is heart breaking to think about Jennifer today. Turning 51 would have been a wonderful experience for her. Her children growing up, healthy and happy. They’d all be celebrating somewhere special tonight, with her Mom and sister. I think about Gloria too. On this day, 51 years ago she and her husband welcomed a beautiful baby girl named Jennifer. Time seems to fly by faster with every passing year and I’m sure it seems just like yesterday that she had her baby girl. It’s just heartbreaking, I cannot imagine the heartache she must live with every day since she’s been gone.

^^SBM
This man convicted of murdering his father for threatening to cut off his allowance reminded me of the men you described:

The 34-year-old was given five years for every time he shot his father [30 years], Thomas Gilbert Sr., in 2015 in their Upper East Side Home after arguing with him because he threatened to cut his allowance. Gilbert Jr. had tried to plead not guilty by way of insanity but it was rejected by the court because he had sent his mother, Shelley, out to fetch him a Coca Cola and a sandwich before he opened fire on his father. The extra effort he went to to get her out of the way proved pre-meditation. On Friday, Shelley addressed the court.She asked the judge for leniency and requested that he be jailed somewhere nearby so that she could visit him.

Thomas Gilbert Jr. sentenced for murdering his father in row over their allowance | Daily Mail Online

Sometimes, it seems there is so much sadness in this world. Terrible.

Been saying this forever! Thank you for making me feel less nuts. Considering risk, Was thinking, removing JD from the house on foot, or perhaps on car mat to the forest or waters beyond her yard, was less risky than transferring her between vehicles at the park! But who knows. The more evidence that comes to light; car wash, seats, trash can drive...the more I think there was Zero IQ in play. Total IQ.

Over 4 months and no JD.

MOO
Well said.

Been saying this forever! Thank you for making me feel less nuts. Considering risk, Was thinking, removing JD from the house on foot, or perhaps on car mat to the forest or waters beyond her yard, was less risky than transferring her between vehicles at the park! But who knows. The more evidence that comes to light; car wash, seats, trash can drive...the more I think there was Zero IQ in play. Total IQ.
Sorry I put this into the heartfelt moving tributes to Jennifer. I should have read to the end.
As always. Praying for her children and her family. Praying the universe turns kindly towards them.

The point was not to defend or stick up for MT in any way. It was (for me IMO) the wild speculation that comes from either silence in the case, or new information. My examples, taking her pleading the fifth in the civil case and letting that suddenly mean she is the mastermind killer. Taking her looks and launching into drug habits off of that. Respectfully, IMO, these are assumptions with no basis in fact.
Those are people’s opinions. MOO’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member