Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To your point, this is why Attny NP never comments on FD's character whatsoever and doesn't seem to defend him as a person at all! To your question "I truly wonder how FD will ever be able to explain his choices to his children both as a father and human being and to explain how he undertook to systematically abuse and psychologically torment their mother for years?" - sadly this is likely not something he spends much time thinking about but I'm sure he will have a charming false response ready to go if ever needed.
BBM.
Is she divorced from the father?

OMG.
Would he really stoop that low?
IMO, no.
We shall see.
He stooped as low as murdering his wife in cold blood , I doubt this would be such a low
stoop for him .

I also don’t put it past him to go down
in a blaze of his own glory inside a burning house that he never actually owned .
Moo

Agree, don't think MT was ever married to the father of her child. There was a reference in a recent post by Afitzy about MT's mother's OWN experience with the divorce process that made me wonder if MT's parents are now divorced as well. I may have just misinterpreted.
MT was not married to baby daddy of daughter (source was court documents on paternity suit in FL). Below article has summary document relating to paternity and associated payment by baby dad.

MSM article about MT 'love child':
EXCLUSIVE: Socialite girlfriend of Connecticut husband who was arrested over the disappearance of mom of five Jennifer Dulos has a 12-year-old lovechild with a dashing Argentinian Olympic skier

Last edited:

She’s so sketchy .

Why would she wait until her daughter was 6 to file a Paternity suit.

Did she not tell her baby daddy that his child even existed until she realized she needed some dough in the form of child support .

They weren’t married (nor it seems) even in a relationship when MT became pregnant so, did she have a 1 night stand with a
man who also might have been in another relationship at the time their tryst .

She makes me gag .
Pun intended .

Moo

As you point out we do not know precisely why MT chose to invoke her 5th Amendment right in her deposition in Civil Court. As it now appears even the questions asked of MT will be sealed, it doesn't appear that there will be much in the way of public information as it relates to MT and FORE.

BUT. Just because we don't know why what happened did happen with MT taking the 5th in Civil Court, doesn't mean that it isn't possible to make a few educated guesses based on things we do know based on info that is part of the court record in Family Court and Civil Court.

The information gleaned from most recent Atty. W. memo in Civil Court was that MT involved her 5th Amendment right on ALL QUESTIONS. IMO for MT to invoke the 5th on such basic questions such as her name, her address, her dates of employment etc. has me at least questioning quite a bit about what is going on the MT Legal Camp, or not. Invoking on all questions will simply prolong the situation for MT as the court will not accept blanket provision.

Is MT afraid of retaliation by FD? If so, she should speak up to LE. But, I don't think MT is afraid of FD because by all accounts it seems like their strategy is to remain quiet and stick together to the end. Their end might be 2 people in orange jump suits in Federal Prison but perhaps in their minds they will feel like they went down fighting! IDK but its hard to see any strong argument here for MT cooperating with anyone other than those people that show her a picture of herself and ask her to ID herself! Its actually pretty stunning when you think about it and the fact that this has been going on now for 4 months. But, back to Civil Court.

My question is, did Atty B. advise MT to do what she did and not answer anything? No, my guess is he most likely did not. My personal estimation of Atty B. has diminished quite a bit watching this whole situation play out with MT, but my suspicion is that he has a difficult client who is constitutionally is unable to tell the truth and this makes her virtually impossible to work with as a client. I do not doubt in the least that Atty B. is fighting hard to protect his clients rights both in Civil and Criminal Court, but so far he has looked ineffective and in civil court as someone who is operating in bad faith - neither situations bode well for him or MT IMO. But, for whatever reason MT and IMO Mama A. just aren't ready, willing and able to play ball so far as we can tell from AW2 and what just played out in Civil Court. Frankly, IDK why Atty B. doesn't drop MT like a hot potato and enjoy the rest of the nice Indian Summer weather in CT is beyond me as she simply seems like a client that cannot be helped!

My guess is that MT was fully briefed by Atty. B for Civil Court and given a range of possible answers and instead of doing as she was briefed to do, MT did not comply. Why?

This raises the question of why MT might not have complied with atty instructions. Did Mama A. not agree with the Atty B. strategy and so told MT to keep her mouth shut even it meant risking court sanctions or some other punishment? Does Mama A. have another atty in the wings advising her and this person is calling the shots for MT and for whatever reason this other person disagreed with the advice of Atty. B? Had MT continued to lie to her atty such that Atty B. at the time he was negotiating in good faith with Atty. W about the substance of the depo that he had no idea that further criminal charges might result from answering the deposition questions proposed by Atty W?

IMO there is no way around the basic thought that Atty. B is not in control of his client and he really isn't positioned to negotiate on her behalf. My guess is that this might be true because MT is still unable to tell the truth about anything relating to FORE, FD and by extension to the criminal case JD. Again, you have to ask the very simply question of WHY?

Further MT doing what she did came after Atty. W carved back the substance of the depo to simply relate to MT time at FORE and financial matters. Atty. B. responded twice to civil court about the MT deposition and it appeared that he had a working relationship in place with Atty. W. as it related to the depo of MT. Criminal court weighed in on the situation and put FD outside the room and listening on camera. Everything seemed 'good to go' and smooth sailing and then what happened? MT didn't step up to do what she was supposed to do in the depo.

The extent of MT involvement in FD hiding money during the Family Court matter has been an obvious fact from the beginning as FD gave MT $75,000 which was used as a loan to purchase real estate (there is a lot more related to this transaction). This transaction also allegedly involved Sue Morin, Loan Officer from Farmington Bank (now Peoples) who invoked her 5th amendment right when deposed on this transaction in Family Court. What hasn't been so obvious is just how much MT knew about other shady dealings at FORE and how FD was hiding money in the divorce and how money left FORE for places unknown.

Did MT know that what she was doing was wrong when she took the money from FD and on lent it to a FD 'friend' for their shady house deal? My answer to this would be yes she did. MT had purchased real estate before in her life and knew what was permitted and what was not permitted to be used for down payment funds. My guess is that they all sat around the marble island at 4Jx and laughed about how they were going to pull the wool over the eyes of JD and her crack legal team while drinking expensive red wine paid for by JD.

OK. So this gets MT into the ballpark of possible mortgage fraud/bank fraud at the most basic level and this is a federal crime. This also gets her into the cross hairs of other fraud related to assisting FD hide money from the Family Court and also taking money from FORE coffers that had zero to do with FORE operations. Was MT involved with preparing financial statements of FORE and providing them as part of a loan package to the bank? Was MT party to any other similar deals involving situations where FD gave her money from FORE to invest or purchase real estate, either in the US or outside the US? My guess is a very strong yes and no doubt MT had connections from her time in Miami and outside the US on how to do all of this IMO.

Not a good situation for MT and clearly other criminal charges may be brought to say nothing of tax fraud both by the State and US Federal Govt. Do we know if FD invested FORE funds in MT Patagonia Styles rug business or any other MT or family enterprises? The Troconis clan broadly defined seemed to embrace FD and all things FORE and his relationship with MT, so I do wonder also if business transactions occurred between the 2 families? Knowing what we know of Mama A. creative grasp of US legal system, marketing skills and her personal experience with divorce, did she or anyone from the family assist FD to hide funds from JD in the Divorce? IDK but it seems possible! Do we know if FD invested FORE funds to purchase MT condo in Vail or FL or Argentina or Greece?

Do we know where MT got the funds to purchase real estate with $4,000/month support from baby daddy and her salary from FORE? No, we do not. My guess is that MT took the 5th on all the deposition questions because she didn't explain any of this to Atty B. My guess also is that MT can't talk about any of this ever as it will put her into the cross hairs of Federal crimes which will end her up in prison for a very long time as well. Its possible that she might just have to fall on her sword and go to prison rather than incriminating herself in much more serious crimes.

I do wonder though if with Atty B's federal contacts whether he might be able to negotiate a deal of some sort for MT? Again, IDK and I'm not sure if MT or Mama A are playing ball with Atty B or the State at all at this point.

The other thing that I find curious about MT and Mama A. not playing ball in civil court is that it seems like it might have been easier to cooperate now with GF efforts rather than risk the wrath of her legal team down the road with a potential civil suit possibly involving wrongful death that has the potential to financially ruin MT life and that of her family. My guess is that if MT involvement in the disappearance and murder of JD continues to evolve along the lines of what was alluded to in AW2 that there will be no place on earth that MT or the Arreza/Troconic clan will be able to hide to protect themselves from the legal wrath of GF. MOO. Perhaps the 2 issues of MT non cooperation with Civil Court and GF eventual wrongful death lawsuit cannot be tied together. IDK, but it makes sense on some very basic levels IMO.

But I do think its a safe assumption to think that MT taking the 5th in civil court confirms to me at least that the financial shenanigans at FORE were most likely illegal and involved both State and Federal Crimes. I don't think this at all is a 'wild speculation' as you posed in your OP as Atty B says as much himself based on what Atty W wrote in his followup motion to the Court.

I just hope the States Atty Colangelo is watching this all quite carefully and that the proper authorities at both the State and Federal levels are involved as well as I would hate for this all to be sealed up and justice not brought to bear on someone that clearly is STILL challenged to know the difference between 'right and wrong'.

MOO
Wow. :::::::stunned:::::::

I wonder too if MT hasn't had "mental breakdowns" in the past and if that's what has once again brought her parents running to her side.

She wouldn't be the first person to use threats of suicide to manipulate family to do her bidding.
(I've seen this up close and it's quite an art.)

And MT came by the manipulating gene honestly.
It is an art and it’s called a borderline personality disorder

Great info! Thank you for adding it to the MT timeline. I will add it to the timeline in brackets as we don't as yet know whether MT either dropped her daughter off on the 24th/missing date OR picked her up.

Question, have you by any chance seen any EW related social media that 'perhaps' might have shown MT at any of the events listed in OP?
Sorry for not knowing all of the acronyms. OP? I can probably answer that pretty easily since I have not seen MT in any EW related social media (I've only seen her daughter and parents).

On a completely separate note, I have seen a lot of SM pics of MT's daughter in Argentina as of 2 days ago (and pretty consistently from about June 28th). Cerro Castor ends their season on October 6th, so it will be interesting to see if she goes back to CT (I hope not!). She finished out the ski season in Argentina last year around this time and went to EW, so we shall see...

Yes, this was an early 'bush league' move on the part of FD and he was admonished for it by Judge Heller who was not at all amused.

Judge Heller must feel like she is dealing with a toddler 'who is not a psychopath' in her dealings with FD IMO. Its honestly been pathetic to read about the ongoing petty antics of FD and his various attys in Family Court.

Someday my guess is that the 5 children will read that Family Court file. I truly wonder how FD will ever be able to explain his choices to his children both as a father and human being and to explain how he undertook to systematically abuse and psychologically torment their mother for years?

How did FD ever in a million years think that his behaviour in Family Court constituted 'winning'? I do also wonder also if the 'Greek Family' have read the actual documents to ascertain exactly what the behaviour of 'their beloved brother and brother in law' were for over 2 years? My guess is not, as its simply easier to blame the other party rather than to look in the mirror at a 'loved one' that most likely provided them ongoing financial support during difficult times.

Regarding Family Court, I do want to find out why Atty Pyetranker was terminated from representing FD in family court but I believe the record is sealed. My suspicion was that the termination followed the preparation of FD financial documents in Family Court which were found to be 'dramatically different' from those documents submitted to Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank for loan purposes.

In reviewing the record in Family Court, all I can think about now is how the record there so perfectly documents who FD is as a person, father and husband as well as business person. So many times court cases happen and it takes awhile to get to know the suspect. The beauty of the huge Family Court file is that there is zero mystery here with FD. NONE.

The irony of FD spending 2 years thinking that he was 'winning' in Family Court against JD and how that file could very well be used to sink him in criminal court and certainly the court of public opinion is to me at least absolutely sublime!

Also the reference to Shakespeare's Hamlet Act 3, Scene 4 "Hoist with his own petard" fits perfectly for FD too. Always love a bit of Shakespeare to reground a discussion about people and character (or lack thereof)! FD will probably never take the stand in any trial but the Family Court file and the various 'interviews' IMO will serve to solidly sink him and his lack of character with any jury. Curious to see how/if Atty. P (who has no case BTW IMO) even addresses the character issues of his client? My guess is that any such efforts at character redemption will happen at the same time as 'alternative theories and alibi's' are presented which is never as they are either impossible or non existent!

MOO
Excellent point @afitzy Atty Pyetranker's termination from Family Court is definitely something worth pursuing by LE for criminal and civil fraud (mortgage fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation). Must of been something really, really bad. Like the submission of court documents with no basis at all. As we have seen, even NP gets a face-saving "attorney withdrawal" pass from Judge Heller, handled behind closed doors for the egregious (of jaw-dropping proportions) unethical dissemination of confidential psychiatric HIPAA protected reports to the media. So what's up with sealing the reason for Atty Pyetranker's termination, hmmm? Could falsifying/materially misrepresenting/or otherwise having no basis for the submission of a statement of FD's financial position to the court be worthy of disbarment proceedings in CT? Finally, something bad enough that must be acted upon by the powers that be? Rubbing my eyes in disbelief. MOO.

On another tangentially related note, Judge Blawie presided over a ceremony admitting a dozen or so new attorneys to the Connecticut Bar yesterday (Sep 27) at the Stamford courthouse. Judge Blawie gave a short speech to the newly sworn in attorneys, the majority of whom looked under the age of 30 years, dressed to impress for photographs with beaming parents in a courtroom where respect for the law was solemnly acknowledged by the taking an oath. It was a moving ceremony. Judge Blawie never mentioned any specific case. His remarks were generally about the profession. He spoke about his time as a prosecutor. He spoke about the importance of ethics and an attorney's reputation in the community. When one gets in trouble, one seeks the counsel and advice of an attorney. That is an awesome responsibility. I think Judge Blawie knows how to cut through the crap and I hope he oversees the murder trial(s) that will come when the dots are all connected as they soon will be. MOO.

MT mystifies me.
Is she recalcitrant because she knows they will never find JD's body?
Did she plead the 5th in the civil case because she knew FD was watching?
Does she love him or fear him?
She's been holding out for 4 long months, as far as we know.
What does that tell us?
MOO.

She’s using EVERY trick to help her out of a potential murder for hire plot in which she had the starring role. We have yet to hear NP shifting all blame to MT and removing it from FD. She MADE him do it. The old times up. Do it now or I’m leaving to find some one else.

Excellent point @afitzy Atty Pyetranker's termination from Family Court is definitely something worth pursuing by LE for criminal and civil fraud (mortgage fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation). Must of been something really, really bad. Like the submission of court documents with no basis at all. As we have seen, even NP gets a face-saving "attorney withdrawal" pass from Judge Heller, handled behind closed doors for the egregious (of jaw-dropping proportions) unethical dissemination of confidential psychiatric HIPAA protected reports to the media. So what's up with sealing the reason for Atty Pyetranker's termination, hmmm? Could falsifying/materially misrepresenting/or otherwise having no basis for the submission of a statement of FD's financial position to the court be worthy of disbarment proceedings in CT? Finally, something bad enough that must be acted upon by the powers that be? Rubbing my eyes in disbelief. MOO.

On another tangentially related note, Judge Blawie presided over a ceremony admitting a dozen or so new attorneys to the Connecticut Bar yesterday (Sep 27) at the Stamford courthouse. Judge Blawie gave a short speech to the newly sworn in attorneys, the majority of whom looked under the age of 30 years, dressed to impress for photographs with beaming parents in a courtroom where respect for the law was solemnly acknowledged by the taking an oath. It was a moving ceremony. Judge Blawie never mentioned any specific case. His remarks were generally about the profession. He spoke about his time as a prosecutor. He spoke about the importance of ethics and an attorney's reputation in the community. When one gets in trouble, one seeks the counsel and advice of an attorney. That is an awesome responsibility. I think Judge Blawie knows how to cut through the crap and I hope he oversees the murder trial(s) that will come when the dots are all connected as they soon will be. MOO.
On Judge Blawie, "from your mouth to GODS ear"! I do think he has a solid BS meter and Atty P is already skating on thin ice!

IMO if Judge Blawie might have been alluding to Atty. P in his comments about, "the importance of ethics and atty reputation", then he must have a wonderful appreciation of irony and a well developed sense of humour as I'm not sure the use of the word "ethics" and "atty reputation" would immediately come to mind when discussing Atty P. by most folks in CT legal community.

MOO

MT was not married to baby daddy of daughter (source was court documents on paternity suit in FL). Below article has summary document relating to paternity and associated payment by baby dad.

EXCLUSIVE: Socialite girlfriend of Connecticut husband who was arrested over the disappearance of mom of five Jennifer Dulos has a 12-year-old lovechild with a dashing Argentinian Olympic skier

There’s that dashing Olympic skier thing again. Daily Mail loves this kind of reporting.
MT is clearly attracted to dark haired, foreign men with athletic abilities.
Stop, you all from laughing about their skills elsewhere.
Remember she spent time in Dubai, at horse facilities. Middle East is full of dark haired men. Equestrian facilities falls under sporting category. Doubtful she was interested in a stable boy. More likely the horse owners intrigued her.
We can’t sleuth dashing skier or second hubby unless already on MSM. Were either of these two guys married to another person while Romancing the Stone?
It baffles me why Argentinian skier hasn’t filed for custody of his daughter. Blurry pic of daughter with dad in car look like a happy pair.
MT is a threat to the safety of her daughter.

Where is MT a socialite? Socialite wannabe? She seems to be a “groupie” following the members of a band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double