Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so agree! I cannot stand many things he does but using the kids—his or hers—as proof or leverage or ANYTHING is just appalling and so selfish! Talk about a power imbalance! Off the charts horrible. :( MOO.
I was thinking about the no contact order as well. The press articles clearly mentioned MT and he professed his 'love for MT and her daughter'. I wonder if this constitutes a violation of that order as well as I thought it covered any comments made to press. I don't even recall if we had a formal copy of the 'no contact order'. Grrrrrrr. MOO

CBS NY picked up the story about FD interview and has a Skype call with the reporter:

Estranged Husband Discusses Missing Connecticut Mother Jennifer Dulos With Greek News Outlet

Quotes from article:
CBS2’s Tony Aiello video-chatted with editor Thanasoulas from his office in Greece.

“He was a very stressed man. But okay, on the other side I would say that he was, somehow, peaceful, because he was out of jail,” Thanasoulas said. “He was calm. He couldn’t answer all the questions. He spoke with his lawyer several times.”

Defense attorney Norm Pattis has been fighting a gag order in the case, which prohibits the parties from commenting on “the character… of a party, victim, or witness.”

MORE: Fotis Dulos, Estranged Husband Of Missing Conn. Mom Jennifer Dulos, Pleads Not Guilty To New Charge

However, Pattis told Aiello that Fotis Dulos’ comment that Jennifer was “suffering from serious psychological problems” is not a violation, adding, “The bar simply applies to prejudicial pretrial publicity about specific topics. The interview violates no order.”

IMO, OJ got off due to racism. Short of this jury having a wack-a-doodle on board, what “reasonable doubt” could there be for not finding FD (and possibly MT) guilty of murder? Any person with common sense should be able to view the evidence without a body or a weapon. Imo
Wack-a-doodles love to be on juries. They sit there, quiet as a mouse while jury selection is going on....
And they screw up an open and shut case. Like this KATY, Texas case. Second time guilty verdict. Have to redo punishment phase bc some wack-and-smack didn’t get it!!!!!!
IMHO, FD will not deal. That’s how Casey Anthony was found not guilty.
Bird in the hand worth two in the bush.
Just deprive him of his life, oh, can’t, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
2 out of 3? Not shabby for a day’s worth of work.
Just get him behind bars. He’s 52. What’s he going to do if he ever gets out? At 62? 72?
Just make sure all the wacko’s have plenty of choices.

Last edited:
It’s weird and only my opinion only but while I have felt a kind of chill wafting around recently, I don’t think it’s a cold-case kind of chill. I feel like it’s the calm before the storm, like something major is about to happen. Really, to me, it seems like this case has been much like a rollercoaster, kind of chugging up to the top at times and then all of a sudden, there’s all kinds of what-the-heck, take-your-breath-away action. Again, just MOO, but I’m happy to wait because to me, it means LE is just getting more done on that end. I don’t think this case will go cold; we just might not see the simmering while it works up to a boil. In fact, I’ve been working as nonstop as I can on my own projects so that when it DOES go into high gear here again with new AWs, I won’t feel so badly about spending the time reading then! Just MOO.

I agree.
Reading here daily, waiting for the 'murder arrest'.
Your idea, of catching up on tasks now, so later can spend time, delighted when things come to a boil, is one I am following.

NP is up before a public hearing of the Statewide Grievance Committee on 10/3/19 at 9:30 a.m. at 80 Washington St., Hartford (Courtroom C). A Bar panel found probable cause re discovery misconduct, referred by judge in Alex Jones lawsuit. Can anyone nearby attend? If NP’s license is suspended (or worse), how might it affect FD’s defense? MOO See links.
https://jud.ct.gov/SGC/hearings/PH_1019.pdf

Lawyer for Alex Jones faces possible censure for submitting false affidavit in Sandy Hook lawsuit

Welcome, 'pernickety' with your first post.:):):)
You posted at an exciting time, and hope matters escalate from here.
YIPPEE.
MOO.

Ha - I think we posted at the same time! Poor FD - he is a "very stressed man."
Haha! Yes, the fact that Atty P. (who has no case IMO) has his fingers in this "Greek Media Mess" has me thinking this is just a put up Press Junket for the upcoming gag order appeal and giving the finger to Judge Blawie, yet again.

Simply so counterproductive, juvenile and a total waste of court time IMO for someone that ought to know better. But given what we learned today about Atty P role in possible 'discovery misconduct' related to an affidavit in the Jones case, I'm frankly not surprised at anything we are sadly seeing here now. The fact that this latest issue happened after the fiasco in Family Court related to the stolen psych report has me really scratching my head and wondering what boundary Atty P will not cross and I seriously question whether he even ever intends to follow basic CT Bar Guidelines regarding professional conduct?

IMO the substance of the commentary in the Greek interview articles which range from MT, to children and divorce, to JD and their marriage, and JD psych issues has me questioning whether these article could be in breech of both the No Contact Order and the Gag Order.

At a certain level I simply wish Atty P. would stick to his lane and focus on the defence of his client at the most basic level rather than orchestrating Press related nonsense such as what we are seeing which IMO is quite offensive (yet again) to the missing victim JD.

MOO

Last edited:
CBS NY picked up the story about FD interview and has a Skype call with the reporter:

Estranged Husband Discusses Missing Connecticut Mother Jennifer Dulos With Greek News Outlet

Quotes from article:
CBS2’s Tony Aiello video-chatted with editor Thanasoulas from his office in Greece.

“He was a very stressed man. But okay, on the other side I would say that he was, somehow, peaceful, because he was out of jail,” Thanasoulas said. “He was calm. He couldn’t answer all the questions. He spoke with his lawyer several times.”

Defense attorney Norm Pattis has been fighting a gag order in the case, which prohibits the parties from commenting on “the character… of a party, victim, or witness.”

MORE: Fotis Dulos, Estranged Husband Of Missing Conn. Mom Jennifer Dulos, Pleads Not Guilty To New Charge

However, Pattis told Aiello that Fotis Dulos’ comment that Jennifer was “suffering from serious psychological problems” is not a violation, adding, “The bar simply applies to prejudicial pretrial publicity about specific topics. The interview violates no order.”

Hmmmmm…..Is CBS where NP said someone was returning a favor to him with the first FD interview? Those favors.....o_O

Sounds like NP was with FD while the interview was being conducted. It could be the Greek dollar pipeline is tightening after the second arrest warrant. Certainly hope so...

I don't know how it's okay for FD to manufacture "stuff" that never made it into the family court record....stuff that contradicts the record....at least the parts I read before it was locked down. This is sleezy, nauseating, and exhaustingly dishonest. I can't imagine the grief this adds to JD's family and friends.

IMO, this is not the pursuit of justice....this is a sad sham...directed at someone who will never be able to tell her side of the story. Karma....may FD receive a healthy dose of karma for his lies and disregard for his children. The VICTIM doesn't seem to have any rights in this perverted system.

Hmmmmm…..Is CBS where NP said someone was returning a favor to him with the first FD interview? Those favors.....o_O

Sounds like NP was with FD while the interview was being conducted. It could be the Greek dollar pipeline is tightening after the second arrest warrant. Certainly hope so...

I don't know how it's okay for FD to manufacture "stuff" that never made it into the family court record....stuff that contradicts the record....at least the parts I read before it was locked down. This is sleezy, nauseating, and exhaustingly dishonest. I can't imagine the grief this adds to JD's family and friends.

IMO, this is not the pursuit of justice....this is a sad sham...directed at someone who will never be able to tell her side of the story. Karma....may FD receive a healthy dose of karma for his lies and disregard for his children. The VICTIM doesn't seem to have any rights in this perverted system.
Atty P. contact is Sarah Wallace at NBC who I believe he said that he owed a favour to going back to the old NYC Madam case which is ancient history.

After your comments above I went back and read the 2 articles again and even with translation issues in both of them, I absolutely agree that there is great disrespect given to JD as the victim and the children. Further, to speak almost directly to MT and her daughter has me wondering whether this is also yet another attempt to 'signal' MT?

You are totally correct to call this situation a 'sad sham' as that is precisely what it and Atty P. are IMO.

MOO

Quotes from article:

Of course he violated the gag order. NO doesn’t seem to know what he’s talking about. Possibly blindsided

Not only did he violate the gag and protection orders, the fact that he did so is drawing more attention to the messages they wanted to get out in this interview. They covered all the topics they wanted in case they get a stern warning against doing it again. IMO a stern warning is all they’ll get. NP and FD are very happy with themselves today, I think. MOO

Haha! Yes, the fact that Atty P. (who has no case IMO) has his fingers in this "Greek Media Mess" has me thinking this is just a put up Press Junket for the upcoming gag order appeal and giving the finger to Judge Blawie, yet again.

Simply so counterproductive, juvenile and a total waste of court time IMO for someone that ought to know better. But given what we learned today about Atty P role in possible 'discovery misconduct' related to an affidavit in the Jones case, I'm frankly not surprised at anything we are sadly seeing here now. The fact that this latest issue happened after the fiasco in Family Court related to the stolen psych report has me really scratching my head and wondering what boundary Atty P will not cross and I seriously question whether he even ever intends to follow basic CT Bar Guidelines regarding professional conduct?

IMO the substance of the commentary in the Greek interview articles which range from MT, to children and divorce, to JD and their marriage, and JD psych issues has me questioning whether these article could be in breech of both the No Contact Order and the Gag Order.

At a certain level I simply wish Atty P. would stick to his lane and focus on the defence of his client at the most basic level rather than orchestrating Press related nonsense such as what we are seeing which IMO is quite offensive (yet again) to the missing victim JD.

MOO
Indeed! NP sure did give the finger to the Judge. I do not think he has many boundaries and, if they exist, he rides right up to the line. IMO he pushes them with distractions, upheaval, and theatrics. I see now it is his way of "defending" clients. "The client is guilty? No worries. We'll just blame the victim and smear her reputation."

I am hoping the Greek interviews are somehow addressed in court. I cannot imagine how JD's children, family, and close friends felt if they saw FD's recent interviews. These tactics are cruel and heartless. However, I am SO glad some WS folks reported them and they are now in the news! Kudos to all who did!! I'm crossing my fingers NP gets shut down at his discovery misconduct hearing this week! MOO!

Miami-Dade County
Her business Patagonia styles is still open and registered in Florida . It gives an address for her at
Miami-Dade County
and her business Patagonia styles is still up and running according to FL biz. Her address listed is 5333 Collins ave Pt 603. Miami Beach FL. Also listed at that address is her mother marisela arrearaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck