Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for welcoming me! It does make me think gas can and crowbar guy could be involved or at least given FD thoughts and ways to dispose of JD's body. I could be totally wrong but I have a hunch FD knows this guy. FD could have been behind KM's ex-wife's demise. I don't have any reason to believe this, it's just that I do. MOO

Love it : “crowbar guy” ..another character .

I know its discouraging but the scope of this investigation is huge and by now is probably stretching both outside CT across the US and most likely outside the US to SA, Greece and the EU. CT is a small state and State Police isn't a huge operation either. NCPD is also a small dept. We know FBI and other federal agencies are involved as are NYS Police.

IMO we cannot give up hope!

I'm wondering if other FD/MT family members and friends are going to be arrested, not for JD's murder, that's special for FD and MT, but for all these other things that seem to be underhanded and illegal. MOO

Yes, MT brought the bags from the house. We have no specific info on who BOUGHT the bags. But my guess is that LE was all over MT and FD receipts and might have also even checked for cash transactions at local stores especially as we have had sightings supposedly of FD at the Norwalk Home Depot (one of the busiest HD's in the country BTW)!
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe some articles early September claim that LE said she admitted to buying the bags as well. I can't find those articles when I search now though. She could have bought them a long long time ago for FD or she bought them in preparation for the murder. Anything is possible.

Well, well, well....I just don't quite get this unless FD's hearing is being moved....the Stamford Courthouse is turning into a single's hookup spot....or both are going to be arrested. Judge Blawie might be able to offer pre-marital counseling.

This is from the CA Case Lookup site. As two others posted noted yesterday..apologize I don't remember who... and today, MT's hearing was changed from the 10th. MOO

DULOS FOTIS 1967 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 10/04/2019 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148554-T
DULOS FOTIS 1967 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 10/04/2019 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0167343-T

TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Awaiting Plea 10/04/2019 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0167364-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 10/04/2019 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T

Exactly .
If switching dumpsters is a viable theory, there would not have been any drone footage showing the 1st dumpster since it was already removed .
There are serial numbers on dumpsters that LE could use to track how many dumpsters FD bought .

Knowing that FD obscured license plate numbers ..it’s in the realm of his bandwidth that he could have obscured the numbers on the Dumpster by spray painting them or using a stencil to create another set of numbers therein foiling that dumpster being tracked .
Oh this worries me. No wonder FD is so smug. He thinks he’s a mastermind! “They'll never find her.”

Just a thought...for those local perhaps seach the dating and hook up sites in/around Hartford for some of the participants in this case such as photos of FD, MT and KM etc. One of the random PMs I've received mentioned that FD is 'actively seeking a girl' online. Had a good laugh about this online searching possibility by FD as if true you have to wonder whether he is just a 'fickle' guy given he just professed his 'love' of Michelle in the 2 greek articles which are just a few days old but maybe FD is simply hard to please as well as just last week Atty. P (who doesn't have a case IMO) called MT the 'lying lover' too! Perhaps FD and MT are just on a 'break' right now so FD needs a 'placeholder' to replace his prior 'placeholder'. IDK but its a curious situation if true. MOO
Just a hunch. Thinking he has found his placeholder.
MOO.

Well, well, well....I just don't quite get this unless FD's hearing is being moved....the Stamford Courthouse is turning into a single's hookup spot....or both are going to be arrested. Judge Blawie might be able to offer pre-marital counseling.

This is from the CA Case Lookup site. As two others posted noted yesterday..apologize I don't remember who... and today, MT's hearing was changed from the 10th. MOO

TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Awaiting Plea 10/04/2019 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0167364-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 10/04/2019 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T
It's going to be a love-fest! moo LOL!!!

Is there any chance a body could have been shipped to Greece? Authorities could have been bought not to Inspect the car. The body could have been contained so no odor would escape.

IMO anything like that would have slipped overboard way out in the middle of the ocean. You would be surprised at how many cars and shipping containers accidentally fall of ships let alone intentionally.

Just a hunch. Thinking he has found his placeholder.
MOO.
I think that whenever anyone sees FD out and around with any woman, whoever sees him takes a photo with their phone-and then send it to Colangelo, so he can show them to MT. She might know who’s related to him and who isn’t. Maybe that would light a fire under her. I don’t think FD is a guy who spends his time longing for a woman-I’ll bet he has already gone to the bench.

STAMFORD — Less than a week before she was due to appear in court on criminal charges, Michelle Troconis was granted a status hearing on short notice.

Judge John Blawie granted defense attorney Andrew Bowman’s request for the hearing, which is scheduled for 2 p.m. Friday at state Superior Court in Stamford — just hours after co-defendant Fotis Dulos will appear for his own criminal proceedings.

Troconis was originally due to appear in court on Oct. 10 on two counts of tampering with evidence and one count of hindering prosecution in connection with the May 24 disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.
It was not immediately known why Bowman requested the status conference.

Brittany Paz, a defense attorney and former associate of Fotis Dulos’ lawyer Norm Pattis, said a status hearing can mean any number of things. However, she pointed out that a hearing scheduled on such short notice could have something to do with Troconis’ conditions of release.

“Either the state wants to be heard on some alleged violation or the defense wants to be heard on some modification,” Paz said.

Jennifer Dulos case: Judge grants Troconis last-minute hearing

Wonder if this will bring AW3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member