Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO MOO. ITA. But something is gnawing in the back of my head about some motion about JDs atty, not the GAL. Yes there was motion to remove GAL also.

Also during the last hearing, when Pattis was whining about arguing the gag order, didn’t he tell the court that even though he had removed himself from the divorce litigation that he was still “technically” on it? Something like his name had not been removed-something to that effect?
I’ll try to go back and listen.
IDK answer to first question and would have to find the actual document filed by FD. There has been bad blood between FD and JD atty for a long time and we also saw the Greek Family telling JD atty to back off investigating them. If I do get a copy of the motion I will post it here as I don't believe its sealed.

The entire Atty. P exit from Family Court was handled behind closed doors so we don't know why he would still be on the records of Family Court. FD official atty. for Family is Rochlin but its clear IMO that Atty. P is driving the bus behind the scenes and Atty. Rochlin is simply a patsy for the Pattis & Crew strategy for FD in order to maximise revenge against GF and JD.

Sadly nothing in Family Court would surprise me as I'm not sure how long the paperwork to remove an atty from the record would take? IDK. But I would think that Atty. Dranginis would be all over the issue of making sure that Pattis is out of Family Court pronto. I would also think that Judge Heller would have personally made sure also that Pattis is off the record in Family Court but who knows what she or her clerks have done to excise Pattis from her court? Again, its a bit of a mystery and it could just be typical bureaucratic slowness in CT but the reality is we have no clue why Pattis is still listed in Family Court.

MOO

Brilliant! Thanks for clearing this up.

You actually did a 'daily double' question answering as we didn't understand the condo situation or Mama A. marital situation. So, NOW WE KNOW MAMA A. remarried and her husband is JOSE ANTONIO PINTO.

MOO
I think Jose Antonio Pinto is married to Marisela Troconis a sister to MT.

I am getting confused between the Troconis name and the Arreaza name. There are two Mariselas here..I thought the latest deed dated 2016 Marisela TROCONIS was Michelle's sister....no?
We have to research this further. Just corrected my original response so others aren't confused. Someone here posted the sisters names and I believe they were also listed in MSM at some point early in the process. It might have been in the Heavy article "5 things to know about MT". Need to figure this out.

We have to research this further. Just corrected my original response so others aren't confused. Someone here posted the sisters names and I believe they were also listed in MSM at some point early in the process. It might have been in the Heavy article "5 things to know about MT". Need to figure this out.

Holy Crap - while I was cheating and looking at social media I see a pic of momma-a w/daughters (4 in pic). Mom is Marisela Arreaza - daughters that are tagged are Marisela Troconis and Claudia Troconis-Marmol. But here is the OH CRAP moment - I open the pic and read the comments....Fotis commented on picture 30 weeks ago: "All beautiful like you - in and out!!!" . getting out my calendar now to count 30 weeks ago lol

Last edited:
Exactly .
If switching dumpsters is a viable theory, there would not have been any drone footage showing the 1st dumpster since it was already removed .
There are serial numbers on dumpsters that LE could use to track how many dumpsters FD bought .

Knowing that FD obscured license plate numbers ..it’s in the realm of his bandwidth that he could have obscured the numbers on the Dumpster by spray painting them or using a stencil to create another set of numbers therein foiling that dumpster being tracked .

I’m replying to my own post as I just had a another thought ...

MT admitted she bought garbage bags for Hartford dump , what other items could be on that receipt ?

Spray paint , stencils that she could discount as being a school project for her daughter .

Has LE been to the hardware store to look up transactions on that day, week, month .

FD seemed savvy enough to know not to buy any items on his trade account or personal CC that could link him to his crime so, did he send MT instead ?

If he/ they obscured the numbers on the dumpster wouldn’t that also be considered tampering with evidence ?

4 sisters: MT, Daniela King (Seal shoes), Marisela jr, and Claudia (pictured in hoodie with dog).
IMO

Eta And one of them holidayed in Greece this year.

Last edited:

MT admitted she bought garbage bags for Hartford dump , what other items could be on that receipt ?

Spray paint , stencils that she could discount as being a school project for her daughter .

Has LE been to the hardware store to look up transactions on that day, week, month .

FD seemed savvy enough to know not to buy any items on his trade account or personal CC that could link him to his crime so, did he send MT instead ?

If he/ they obscured the numbers on the dumpster wouldn’t that also be considered tampering with evidence ?

I keep thinking of possible scenarios .

Has LE Checked the inventory at that hardware store / in and around that area.

My local hardware store sells knives: Fishing , hunting , pocket knives .
Could MT have also bought a knife and it’s sitting in plain sight on her receipt ?

Holy Crap - while I was cheating and looking at social media I see a pic of momma-a w/daughters (4 in pic). Mom is Marisela Arreaza - daughters that are tagged are Marisela Troconis and Claudia Troconis-Marmol. But here is the OH CRAP moment - I open the pic and read the comments....Fotis commented on picture 30 weeks ago: "All beautiful like you - in and out!!!" . getting out my calendar now to count 30 weeks ago lol
Ok. I'm still confused on apt ownership as I've seen some say its Marisella Areazzea (aka Mama A) and others say sister (Marisella Troconis).

I just counted back and 30 weeks would be in March for the FD comment. So funny to capture FD in an '*advertiser censored* kisser' moment with Mama A! Wonder if he was scared of her too! MOO

Last edited:
Ok. So does that confirm to you that the MT former apt is now owned by Mama A. (aka Marisela Arreaza) and her husband? I just counted back and 30 weeks would be in March for the FD comment. So funny to capture FD in an '*advertiser censored* kisser' moment with Mama A! Wonder if he was scared of her too! MOO

Condo owned by Sister and her husband

I have to be honest...I am losing hope that FD and MT will ever be charged with murder. With LE being silent...and no new Arrest Warrants coming out...I think they are stuck. I am truly sad that Jennifer and the Farber family will not win any of the cases against FD...whether felony, civil or any of the other shenanigans FD has and continues to play. It really hurts my heart. Color me - losing hope. :(:(:(

@dkryder If you haven't called in a tip to the New Canaan Police, I will! MOO. These contacts are still good from the Patch?

Tips Pouring Into New Canaan PD In Jennifer Dulos Case

Anyone with information related to this case should contact the New Canaan Police Department tip line at 203-594-3544.

Anyone with surveillance cameras that captures vehicle traffic in front of their home or residence in New Canaan from Wednesday, May 22nd through Saturday, May 25th should email Officer Kelly Coughlin at Kelly.coughlin@newcanaanct.gov. Do not send the video, simply email her with your contact information and she will get back to you with instructions.

i'm not sure of the post being a tip. it is more of a plausible theory of what could have occurred if a couple of conditions existed. i had been thinking it for a couple days. i hesitated to post it cause i just knew someone might say, "yeah, i saw that show too", like it was from columbo or some other crime show. i'm kinda torn between it a credible theory or just a waste of LE time. the post is public, anyone who thinks it important can forward theory. thanks.

Hi any locals out there:

Someone just forwarded me the following information about a DV event in Wilton, CT at the library
Thursday, October 10, 2019

7:00 PM - 8:30 PM. To attend just go to Wilton Domestic Violence Task Force: Her-Self Awareness Lecture (free event):

Event Details
Please join us for a presentation titled ‘Her-Self Awareness Lecture’ which trains young people on how to use situational awareness to identify pre-incident indicators that can result in dangerous situations.

The program is sponsored by Wilton Library and the Wilton Domestic Violence Task Force. No charge but registration is recommended. Register online or call 203-762-6334.

Depending on the circumstance, pre-incident indicators appear in the form of emotional manipulation, deception, use of self-deprecating comments to elicit a response or even isolation of the targeted individual. The presentation will also provide strategies on how to be an informed and active bystander to thwart what could potentially be a dangerous situation. The ‘Her-Self Awareness Lecture’ came into existence after the tragic death of Maren Sanchez who was killed by a classmate at her high school in Milford, CT. The goal is to teach young women and girls how to trust and follow their instincts and pay attention to that gut feeling.

Our speaker Donna Cimarelli is Maren’s mother and CEO/co-founder of the Maren Sanchez Home Foundation. Donna will share details of her conversations with Maren months before her death. She will also explain what she feels went horribly wrong and her thoughts on what we all can do to help prevent another senseless act of murder. Donna has spoken at high schools, college and university affinity groups, civic organizations and many other youth groups across the Northeast region.

I have to be honest...I am losing hope that FD and MT will ever be charged with murder. With LE being silent...and no new Arrest Warrants coming out...I think they are stuck. I am truly sad that Jennifer and the Farber family will not win any of the cases against FD...whether felony, civil or any of the other shenanigans FD has and continues to play. It really hurts my heart. Color me - losing hope. :(:(:(

I disagree, which is a good thing.

Before that second arrest warrant came out, I think just about everyone was convinced that FD did this, and it was just a matter of gathering evidence.

When we saw that warrant, it became clear that law enforcement had a ton of evidence here, and was way ahead of where most of us thought they were.

That warrant provided evidence to support additional tampering charges, but could have quite easily been mistaken for one justifying a murder indictment.

It stands to reason that law enforcement has even more evidence than that, and this is merely a waiting game.

What the holdup is, is anyone’s guess. I have no doubt that justice is coming though.

There’s no rush here.

I keep thinking of possible scenarios .

Has LE Checked the inventory at that hardware store / in and around that area.

My local hardware store sells knives: Fishing , hunting , pocket knives .
Could MT have also bought a knife and it’s sitting in plain sight on her receipt ?
3 separate transactions, 3 receipts, paid for in cash .

It’s like a game of Clue :

*Colonel Mustard with the Candlestick in the Conservatory.

Except ..our Clue board is this:
*Fotis with the knife in the ______.

Woods
Reservoir
House
Dumpster

FD didn’t have that much time to dispose of a body . His morning was taken up by his drive to and from New Caanan. Leaving him with just an afternoon . I think we all agree that FD killed JD with the knife / blade in her garage.

So, what are we left with :
A man who wears Gucci loafers to a muddy job site. The only time he has ever done a real days work was sweeping the front stoop for his photo op .

If we look at what tools were accessible
To him, (that he could actually operate) the only thing that comes to mind is a Shovel .

I could also envision him opening the back hatch of his dumpster,
placing her body in something that had been previously discarded from his construction site , bribing a driver to come pick up the dumpster at 5am and switch out one dumpster for another .

What would be the easiest, cleanest, fastest way a man who probably gets Pedicure’s use to dispose of a body given his bandwidth ?
BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!

Not certain she bought them.
I think it said she brought them to the house.

I am getting confused between the Troconis name and the Arreaza name. There are two Mariselas here..I thought the latest deed dated 2016 Marisela TROCONIS was Michelle's sister....no?

I don't see any property under Michelle's name. The Collins property shows as:

Folio: 02-3214-022-0890
Sub-Division: THE AMETHYST CONDO
Property Address: 5313 COLLINS AVE UNIT: 1009
Owner: MARISELA TROCONIS/ JOSE ANTONIO PINTO

Property transactions as follows:

2012-02-15 Warranty Deed Michelle Troconis Arreaza, a married woman and Marisela Areaza, a single woman purchases from Marie Rose Thorstensen, a single woman for $210,000
2012-10-09 Quit Claim to Michelle Troconis Arreaza, a single woman, Marisela Arreaza, a single woman and Marisela Troconis a married woman
2016-02-02 Quit Claim to Marisela Troconis and Jose Antonio Pinto, her husband (CURRENT OWNERS)

OK. Think I have it now:

Mama A = Marisela Troconis Arreaza (SHE IS SINGLE)
SISTER = Marisela Troconis (SHE IS MARRIED)

So, MT and Mama A sold to Sister and then it was quit claimed to Sister and her husband? Is this correct?

Why would they handle a real estate transaction this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969