Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the cars being flown in- who picked them up at the airport or were they towed to someone’s “car import business”?
Good question!

Will have to post your question over the 4Jx 'surveillance team' to see if they eventually ended up there or not?

We don't know where the vehicles are at this point but given FD penchant for using craigslist to sell random items such as trailers then they might show up sooner than you think! Will keep checking!

Any locals driving by 4Jx and see a bunch of vehicles parked outside just send up a pic please!

First and foremost, IMO, the cars being sent from Greece to the US had more to do with transporting other items than just the vehicles themselves.

The deposition was dated August 20, 2019. See attached. Which went as follows:
Q: "When did you last have automobiles in Greece?"
A: "As of yesterday"
Q: "You sold those vehicles?"
A: "No"
Q: "What happened to the vehicles?"
A: "They are in New Jersey"
Q: "So, you transported the vehicles back from Greece to New Jersey?"
A: "Yes"

The answer was not, 'The vehicles are now in transit from Greece to New Jersey', it was "They are in New Jersey" within a 1 day timeframe. Is that possible? Yes. It's possible with the means and vehicle (meaning the appropriate airplane) to do so. Logistically, there is no other way to get the vehicles from Greece to New Jersey from yesterday to today than to air freight the vehicles. Even 'fast boats', as they're called in the industry, couldn't get vehicles via ocean freight from Greece to any port in the US the next day.

I wholeheartedly agree that the vehicles were used to transport something more valuable. IMO, cash...untraceable money via wire...would be more valuable to FD, especially so if he had funneled Farber money to Greece MOO. From a personal standpoint, I only take issue with the term 'basic Range Rover' (lol) because I own a Range Rover Sport and with the low mileage I have on it and owning it outright, I would transport it from Greece to the US...though via ocean freight. I know your point wasn't to call Range Rovers basic though ;)

As for LE impounding the vehicles at the New Jersey port, I find that doubtful. Doubtful unless Weinstein informed LE on August 20, 2019, the very day of the deposition, that FD had shipped his vehicles from Greece and they were already in NJ. I have a TON of faith in Weinstein, so I think it's very possible that he did inform LE that same day that vehicles arriving in NJ that day should be thoroughly checked. Can LE even move that quickly? I hope so. Is it realistic that they did? I'm still up in the air about that because I don't know enough about how quickly LE can work and keep that information hidden from both FD and the public.

Bottom line, I think the vehicle transfer if in fact done by air freight was a quick solution to pay Pattis and get FD untraceable cash to the US asap...and absolutely worth the $30-40k it would've cost to transport, especially so if the car arrived with $500k in cash (just throwing out a number). MOO
Very informative post! Thank you for sharing!

Good question!

Will have to post your question over the 4Jx 'surveillance team' to see if they eventually ended up there or not?

We don't know where the vehicles are at this point but given FD penchant for using craigslist to sell random items such as trailers then they might show up sooner than you think! Will keep checking!

Any locals driving by 4Jx and see a bunch of vehicles parked outside just send up a pic please!
...and, when were those many UHaul trucks seen leaving FD's immediate area?

NP used to blog with Cernovich on C & F. I see the archived post doesn't show NP as author, but I remembered it as one of his posts back then. You may be able to find it in the archives on C & F. In the archives you can also find a reference to Norm's novel.
Thanks. I have done some reading. Can't help but wonder if he was instrumental in getting Norm involved with this case? Interesting that they are polar opposites as far as liberal vs conservative, yet seem to bond in terms of rooting and defending the underdog.
MOO.

Oh Pattisville....Atty. P it seems chose not to depose the witness in that case. The ongoing references to Spence seem to play out in the blog. Atty. P is NO SPENCE IMO and the only place this comparison plays out is in the brain of Atty. P!

I do like the Milton reference though in the blog post...I think the reference along with the various historical and biblical reference books seen with Atty. P (who doesn't have a case IMO) is simply part of his ongoing smoke and mirrors central ring at the circus routine. Part of the frustrated academic schtick that Atty P puts on along with the dated and ill kept pony tail. The 1st amendment academic schtick is a total put up and a joke IMO as Atty. P wouldn't have lasted 2 seconds in an academic environment, the same way he would never qualify for a judgeship even in the sorry state of CT!

There are so many talented defence attorneys that IMO mix substance with great style. IMO the issue with Atty. P is that the substance is about the depth of a raindrop and the style is cynicism, rudeness and snark and oftentimes simply meanspirted. We have seen Atty. P attack female journalists at least twice now by shouting "SHAME ON YOU" so my guess is all his patter is deeply seated in great misogyny as well. I believe strongly the the ongoing victim shaming/blaming of JD orchestrated by Atty. P and FD is rooted in misogyny as well as what father of 5 children would permit his wife to be publicly thrashed and victimised such as what we have seen in this case? FD and Atty. P, thats who!

In my mind if you are going to take the time to put on a show at least make it entertaining and educational for audience. Spence IMO walked the line of substance and entertainment effectively and was also a gifted story teller. There are many other such brilliant defence attorneys working today but IMO Atty P. doesn't fall into this category by a long shot.

MOO
NP should be working in a strip mall store with a sign out front that reads “Better Call Norm”.
“I'm number one on your speed dial right next to your weed dealer.” Saul Goodman. :D

Its interesting how people read these depositions.

To me, it seemed improbable that FD was being deposed on some random date and just 'coincidentally' the last of his greek assets just happened to arrive in Newark the day before and he said that they arrived by overnight express/air. It seemed improbable so I dismissed it as just FD not telling the truth yet again in court and it was no different than so many of his prior appearances in Family and Civil court. Every day is 'opposite day' in Fotisville!

Also, I guess reading so much of the Family Court testimony where FD tells outright 'whoppers' of mistruths and simply spouts 'word salad' that I don't think he would hesitate to do the same in civil court.

Absolutely NO SHADE ON YOUR ROVER @Morgan10028! What I meant was that if these vehicles were in fact air shipped back that the cost to do so might have exceeded the value of at least one of the vehicles. These weren't vintage models of value or even current models of value IMO to support air transport to the US. This then got me thinking that the value of the cargo must have far exceeded the value of the Rover which was simply used as the shipping package IMO. The vehicles could no doubt be sold as FD doesn't need any vehicles.

I agree with you about having faith in Atty. Weinstein. IMO he is one of the absolute heros of this case filled with fakes, phoneys and frauds. I am concerned though that without the assistance of the State and Federal govts that Atty. Weinstein is just one determined attorney against the crew of FD and Pattisville that are determined to simply exploit the CT Judiciary at every turn. To me, it seems that there is an entire criminal and fraud based enterprise surrounding FD and FORE and that dismantling the workings of the overall enterprise in court will be challenging.

Given that FD has had a many year 'jump' on Atty. Weinstein and the Farber family its unlikely much will be found of their wealth beyond the sad 5 houses presently sitting on FORE books. My guess is that FD simply loaded these remaining houses with mortgages from 'friends' to make collection even more difficult for GF.

Someday the 5 Dulos children will hit the internet and search the record for information about their father and the record will no doubt show that their 'father' was a fake, phoney, fraud as well as a criminal. The State is building a case no doubt to prove that FD and MT are no doubt involved in murder as well and we will have to wait for the eventual jury trial to find out if FD's children will see murderer added to the descriptive words used about FD.

MOO
BBM.
He actually said that? I thought this was just speculation by a poster?

Good catch on the eye issue! Hope its not a recurrence of poison ivy in the eye of the petite prince! That would be very painful I think! What a pity if true....

The picture of FD in court struck me because it seemed to be the absolute antithesis of "winning"! Tired, bored, ankle bracelet on, battling in 3 courts simultaneously, days at 4Jx numbered, no income, no family, no friends, no MT etc.

The petty games IMO being played by Atty. P and FD with the ankle bracelet, detour to NY and the 2 Greek interviews that were not in compliance with the 'gag order' might not be hugely important in the overall scheme of the long path ahead to get to trial on the present charges, BUT IMO they are indicative of how Atty. P is going to play this game in court for FD.

The game being played by Atty. P on the gag order appeal seems to be what Judge Blawie is going to have to deal with every step of the way in this sorry case and we haven't even seen murder charges yet. Knowing the situation with Atty. P tactics, my guess is that the States Atty is doing his best to make sure that the case presentation is so tight that there won't be room for appeals every step of the way and the Judge is giving the State time to put it all together.

Dealing with a bomb thrower like Atty. P in court with his wasting court time on nonsense and his ongoing threat of appeals will be challenging for Judge Blawie, but it appears the Judge is well aware of the game. But it remains to be seen at what point the tolerance for courtroom antics and poorly drafted motions evaporates. Today the 'discussion' by the defense on the motion to dismiss was weak, in great part due to its poorly drafted motion (which Atty Smith agreed was the case on a few points).

It would have been nice to see Judge Blawie simply say that he wouldn't entertain the motion to dismiss as the argument being presented was poorly drafted and was not credible. But no, we will now be treated to hearing 3 in November on this same issue of 'motion to dismiss' because Judge Blawie knew that the second he denied the motion that the appeal would be filed the following day by Atty. P.

Its all going to be time consuming and painful to watch but I'm confident Judge Blawie understands the shell game in front of him and I do hope he figures out some way to control the courtroom as the process moves forward.

MOO
BBM.

In a lull , such as we are, this keeps me going.
MOO.

I don't think we have anything but excerpts of the FD deposition and will have to wait for trial for the complete transcript I believe. I haven't done the weekly lookup of the civil case to see if anything was resolved on MT deposition. Once I get a chance to update I will post anything I find.

Thanks for the info and all the work you do for us here at WS! :)

FD also didn’t ship over a pint sized smart car but, a large SUV .
Take out the Engine and all it’s components and there was plenty of room.

Air freight auto shipment sure seems excessive here (although insurance usually requires cars worth $1mil+ shipped by air).

If you are shipping the car across oceans, decide whether you’ll ship by air or water. Shipping by ocean cargo is by far the most popular route—83 percent of Hagerty customers do it, Klinger said. It costs a third of the price of shipping by air: General rates for sending a car from the East Coast to Europe run $4,000 to $5000 per ocean container vs. $15,000 to $20,000 by air. (For cars that are worth more than $1 million, most insurance companies require air freight.)

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Regarding the cars being flown in- who picked them up at the airport or were they towed to someone’s “car import business”?
Yes, going to NJ would have been a FD no-no as he cannot leave the State of CT. Wonder how the vehicles were moved from Newark to final destination? Which of FD's 'supporters' handled this situation!

I love how FD mentioned 'supporters' in one of his last press comments outside court rather than family, friends and loved ones!

Perhaps its a 'narcopath thing' to have fans and 'supporters' rather than loved ones! MOO

Air freight auto shipment sure seems excessive here (although insurance usually requires cars worth $1mil+ shipped by air).

If you are shipping the car across oceans, decide whether you’ll ship by air or water. Shipping by ocean cargo is by far the most popular route—83 percent of Hagerty customers do it, Klinger said. It costs a third of the price of shipping by air: General rates for sending a car from the East Coast to Europe run $4,000 to $5000 per ocean container vs. $15,000 to $20,000 by air. (For cars that are worth more than $1 million, most insurance companies require air freight.)

Good info makes analysis of possibilities here much easier.

If we assume that cash, gold, diamonds, rugs or drugs were brought into the country it was actually cheaper to ship it in the car as the avg. cost for a 'solid' money laundering operator might be in the range of 20-30+% depending on the currency and destination. Sell the car and bring in your illicit assets 'free and clear'!

Its not as if FD and the infamous "greek benefactor" can simply send $10,000 at a pop to the local Walmart although I'm guessing they have done that too and the NYC Greek atty is now most likely under investigation or on the radar of LE or CT State officials too.

What a circus if its found out that FD is possibly circumventing federal laws and can you see the headlines now about the FD payments to Pattis that he has no ideas on how they are being made.

I can just see the NYP Headlines now, "Ponytail Lawyer being Paid in Blood Diamonds" see Page 6 for all the details! I hope Atty. Weinstein gets to the bottom of the Pattisville Money Train from FD but I do wonder if we just might see Atty. P do what FD did yet again last week which is continue to not show up for depositions? Or, will we see Atty. P invoke the 5th amendment given his 'love' of the US constitution and 'word salad'!

MOO

What scares me is evidence the defense will strive to have thrown out.

All of the family court filed. Prejudicial.

Poison ivy.

I'll grant this for the sake of weak argument: if JD goned herself, what were FD and MT throwing out on their magic carpet ride? Differential equations?

Uncanny that he could throw trash bags into the exact sane ones (in keeping with his lame story) that JD threw her own clothes, pillows and blood.

His theory is ridiculous, unsupported and gaslit.

Is Sturbridge his to sell?

Did he really say he washes custody of the older twins? JUST the older ones! That's not very fatherly.

What scares me is a jury with half the information and an iota of reasonable doubt. Only a matter of time until the Pattiswagon points its sideways peace-sign fingers at MT or names an entirely new and also imaginary third person. FD, with his penchant for sweeping, called in to do clean up.

I can't bear to see an OJ defense.

I hope the circumstantial evidence buries him.

MOO

BBM.
How does that work? Are these cars weighed and inspected? Maybe I am naive but doesn't Homeland Security, DEA etc. have a handle on this?
Its a numbers game to possibly pull off what FD might have done IMO. Sure there is security and sometimes they find things and sure huge amounts of money have been invested to stop smuggling. The issue is though that it still goes on and its a huge business. Port Newark was an interesting choice as there are smaller ports that might have been easier, but perhaps there was some 'connection'? IDK.

BBM.
@citygirl. Yes, we have some of the FD deposition info (not all of it unfortunately) and the OP just summarised it as the original was over 2 pages I think. The original is posted somewhere on either this thread or prior thread.

What's our theory about JD's medical appointments/bills?

If she were in counseling all day every day TO TRY TO COPE with the exhaustion he was putting her through, who could blame her? He'd drive anyway over the edge. And yet all we hear is how gracious, engaged, attentive and GOOD she was.

It's eerie to read about her fears, of his retaliation, his revenge fantasies. It sickens me that the family court didn't protect her...

I continue to wonder about her age, relative to the ages of her children. That's a lot of births at an older reproductive age, that's a lot of twins... in vitro?

Could she have been sick? Could she have been pregnant? Fertility cycles... ultrasounds? It seems like those closest to her would know the answers to these questions...

It's just not beyond the realm of possibility to me that, IF, big IF, JD had frozen embryos, she might've felt that the BEST way to protect them would be to incubate them. Everything she did, she did to protect her children.

I know that women hook up with separated men all the time, but who could WANT to partner with a man, involved in such a contentious divorce????

She can dress like a Charlie's Angel all she likes, she wrecked a home a wife was still living in. That's not a class act.

Here's a truth: eventually people reveal who they really are.

Despicable.

In the Mackenzie Lueck case, that monster tried to erase her, giving mattresses away on craigslist. I don't like it one bit the FD has had four unsupervised months to hide who-knows -what.

He just cannot not not not not get away with this.

MOO

Which leads us back to the WHY..

Why and How can a man who “claims” he has no Money afford an enterprise such as this one .

What’s to gain by him buying and shipping cars overnight instead of just buying them at CarMax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami