Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back at my "files"....Her LinkedIn bio from earlier stated:
· Senior Architect Consultant at Fore Group Inc.

Fore Group Inc

May 2004 – Present 15 years 4 months

Farmington, Connecticut USA

Provides Consulting for Cost Control, Business Strategy Revision, Risk Analysis, and Asset/Property Mnanagement.

Guess consulting can be lucrative....and she should know about the finances of the FORE group.

Should this be sent to LE?

Looking back at my "files"....Her LinkedIn bio from earlier stated:
· Senior Architect Consultant at Fore Group Inc.

Fore Group Inc

May 2004 – Present 15 years 4 months

Farmington, Connecticut USA

Provides Consulting for Cost Control, Business Strategy Revision, Risk Analysis, and Asset/Property Mnanagement.

Guess consulting can be lucrative....and she should know about the finances of the FORE group.
Exactly. Which is why I was surprised she hadn't been deposed yet. Perhaps its a cost thing as I'm not sure they could legally compel here to come to US but perhaps she could be compelled to be deposed in Greece? IDK.

Wasn't GV the last employee left at Fore, who
left after 12 years employment?
Since no one has sent in the annual report for
2018 or 2019, I don't believe anyone is overseeing updating the officers of Fore in state records.
Last time I checked GV was working in upstate NY. He really should get his name off as an officer though to remove any liability of money owed.
Do wonder thought if FD somehow won't remove him from his 'liability' as a way to keep him 'in line'? It would totally 'suck' if a journeyman such as GV could be held responsible for FD misdeeds with MT and their financial shenanigans at FORE?!?!? IMO GV knows quite a bit and perhaps might even know things that MT doesn't know as he has been around almost from the beginning of FORE and was/is a 'party buddy' of FD.

This is quite a tangled web of interconnected relationships.

Whats that song line by the Pierces, "two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead"! Yikes for GV!

Song link for those that don't know it:

I just read through the Deposition for the 1st time.

Have to admit , I was a bit disappointed that Weinstein didn’t ask any pointed follow up questions , press FD , pause and say, “ I’ll just wait here until you can remember the spelling “.

There is no time limit on a Deposition and Weinstein had waited (2 years)? to depose FD and that’s all he got..

Am I the only One ?

IMO he already knew the answers and just wanted to give Fo a chance to hang himself. When they go to trial he will use those answers against him.

Isn't PG the last employee? He was still working for FD when JD got murdered.
I'm not sure how long PG had been there and/or
if he was just an 'occasional' worker on an 'as needed' basis. He may be a 'subcontractor' who
does work when needed but not on the payroll full time.
GV has much history online as he was one of original hires/affiliates and his former bio
listed his time w/ Fore as 12 years.

FD has a new lawyer to deal with foreclosure

FOTIS DULOS
Attorney:
newred.gif
lile.gif
WILLCUTTS & HABIB LLC (440514)
100 PEARL STREET
14TH FLOOR
HARTFORD, CT 06103 File Date: 10/07/2019

10/07/2019 D APPEARANCE
Document.gif
newred.gif
Appearance

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17880804
His new attorney's partner has a rapsheet just sayin'.
upload_2019-10-7_10-36-9.png
71952673_10218849315897500_6350185193826942976_n.jpg

@Seattle1, I just keep thinking about the bankruptcy angle for FORE and if the veil is pierced (I don't think Weinstein should have any issues proving this issue at all given the slipshod practices etc.) then bankruptcy isn't an option as it opens up pandoras box in terms of all the funds that FD most likely has lifted over the years.

I am curious though also about a possible forced liquidation of FORE or even forced FORE or FD bankruptcy and wonder if that is the direction that Atty. Weinstein is headed if any eventual judgment isn't paid in a timely fashion by FD/FORE?

The bankruptcy angle by Atty. Weinstein might also be quite interesting to see play out as it would effectively turn over a good portion of any financial decision making to the court and FD would lose the ability to continue to play his financial 'shell game'. Perhaps this is why the 2 vehicles from Greece were brought over to possibly give some cash to keep the 'shell game' going in the event of a forced bankruptcy? IDK. Federal intervention is the FD/FORE situation would be welcomed on many levels as it might stop some of the lax State treatment of ongoing compliance issues from FD/FORE. Quickbooks from FORE were due in 2018 and have never been turned over despite a court order to do so?!?

The current civil litigation has GF/Atty. Weinstein suing both FD and FORE. I believe the 4Jx litigation is in the name of FD singly but I will have to double check.

The ongoing strategy of FD/Murray has been to delay delay and delay but the Judge seems to be holding firm on the December trial date so maybe we will see this all play out sooner rather than later.

MOO
Why hasn’t the Judge imposed Monetary sanctions against FD to offset GF legal
bills caused by FD’s non compliance ?

Does GF have to wait for a trial to get some compensation?

It’s a fricking joke that FD just keeps getting away with this tomfoolery year after year. If GF didn’t have the means to track and hunt him FD down , he could and would have gotten away with all of this...

...he still might .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members