Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through the Civil Court documents and the parts of the FD deposition that we have seen (just a tiny fraction of the total) I have to say I give Atty. Weinstein total credit for trying to put the puzzle together.

FD and FORE are interchangeable for purposes of tracking the money IMO. FORE didn't have credit cards so personal credit cards were used and reimbursed and so tracking what is happening gets complicated. It is baffling to me that FD had 5 figure credit card bills during a period when not much was going on with construction. It also seems odd to run an ongoing construction business using credit cards as its not clear FORE had credit anyplace for materials. It also appears that the subcontractors purchased materials and then were reimbursed by FORE. Its an odd business model and certainly not typical or scalable IMO.

I did read something interesting in this latest read of the civil court depositions. We've had much debate here as to whether the Quickbooks that were due in Family Court nearly 2 years ago and in Civil Court in 2018 exist. While I know FD is an avowed liar, he did say in a deposition that he is the ONLY person who inputs information into Quickbooks. An accountant was also deposed and explained that he simply 'complied' the financial statements of FORE and never reviewed or audited the books and records.

FD and MT went to Greece in 2018 alleged to meet with an 'investor' named Yannis Toutziarides. I am quite curious how many 'friend mortgages' this person has provided to FD/FORE beyond the Sturbridge property.

For some comic relief, check out the Greek version of the famous "WHO'S ON FIRST" comedy sketch. In this case it relates to the question about how FD legal bills are being paid and FD responds, "I don't know" and the spelling of the Greek Attorney in New York who works for the Family "Greek Benefactor".

Comedy starts on page 38 with the spelling of the New York Greek lawyer whose name FD claims not to know but kinda knows enough to know how to spell it but Atty. Weinstein tries hard to get the spelling and its simply not easy and I'm not even sure its correct because I cannot find an atty with the name of the person given by FD in the 5 boroughs of NYC!

My guess is Atty. Weinstein would have had better luck asking FD to pull out his phone and say, "Buddy, who do you call when you need to pay Atty Pattis"! I also bet Atty. P is well acquainted with Mr. Money Bags NY Greek Lawyer.

My guess is the Greek lawyer whose name nobody knows how to spell is 1 on FD speed dial! Here is the transcript for a good laugh IMO (discussion goes on beyond the below clip but they never get the name right so far as I can tell!):

View attachment 207986

MOO

This part of FD's sworn testimony (from page 68) is pretty darn funny too - again, the "who's on first" sort of absurdity - but in a sworn deposition! He says he went to Florida to start a company but that he didn't need to start a company because he has a company already. It's as if he can't remember what he just lied about two seconds ago.

IRS attorneys will have a field day with him.

Attachments

• page 68 travel to start florida company.png
    page 68 travel to start florida company.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Agreed. It's a distraction. The only reason it matters is that FD likely stole her medical paperwork on the day of the murder - from right inside her house. If they try to bring it up again, GF's team should be laser focused on how he obtained it in the first place.

Yes, I made that same statement as well, several threads ago.

There are only 3 ways FO could have that JF Bill.

1. It was mailed directly to 4JC. Federal Crime, if addressed to JF.

2. Stole the Bill out of the 69WL mail box. Federal Crime.

3. Stole the Bill from Inside 69WL. Proves he was IN 69WL.

You would think that NP would not have jumped down that rabbit hole when talking about that Bill.

If it can be proven that the Bill was mailed to 69WL, then All Bets Are Off since the Only way FO could have access to that Bill, is if he was in/at 69WL.

IMO.

What you mentioned above is probably exactly why he has not filed. They cannot take action against him until he files and lies on the filing.
Maybe the above applies in some instances, but in regards to my family member that recently went through this, it was because he had NOT filed taxes for 3 years. He had been considered an independent contractor, so therefore received a 1099 for all 3 of the tax years, but had NOT filed his income taxes for those 3 years. This is what started his situation with the IRS.

(This is how I understood it to have taken place, but I'll say JMO as there is a chance what I have been told about the situation by him is not correct).

Yes, I made that same statement as well, several threads ago.

There are only 3 ways FO could have that JF Bill.

1. It was mailed directly to 4JC. Federal Crime, if addressed to JF.

2. Stole the Bill out of the 69WL mail box. Federal Crime.

3. Stole the Bill from Inside 69WL. Proves he was IN 69WL.

You would think that NP would not have jumped down that rabbit hole when talking about that Bill.

If it can be proven that the Bill was mailed to 69WL, then All Bets Are Off since the Only way FO could have access to that Bill, is if he was in/at 69WL.

IMO.
If I recall the long convo on this issue from before. Many believed what Atty. P and FD have is an explanation of benefits (EOB) form that he PERHAPS was entitled to if he were on the policy.

Bottom line is we don't know what exactly Atty. P was waving around in court. It might have simply been tissue. But I have to say that I am shocked that there was no questioning about the source of the document from the State. Others here have conjectured that the Judge and the 2 attys spoke about the issue of the medical document/bill/EOB in chambers so the provenance issue might have been raised and resolved in chambers. Unfortunately we don't know.

I do wish CT had a 'Victim Rights' advocate to look out for the rights of the missing or murdered who aren't here to look out for themselves. The entire way this medical document issue was discussed in court seemed disrespectful to the victim who isn't here to defend herself. We also don't know if the document was even meant for FD eyes or was it private and confidential document of JD? Why can the State not clarify this issue in open court?
MOO

This part of FD's sworn testimony (from page 68) is pretty darn funny too - again, the "who's on first" sort of absurdity - but in a sworn deposition! He says he went to Florida to start a company but that he didn't need to start a company because he has a company already. It's as if he can't remember what he just lied about two seconds ago.

IRS attorneys will have a field day with him.
Yes, its all a joke to FD! The trips to FL and CO which were classified as business and where no meetings took place were clearly not in compliance with IRS guidelines. FD life and the 'life' he provided for MT and her daughter were one big IRS write off and were largely funded with Farber family money.

MOO

Yes, we haven't been able to figure out how she was able to financially swing a nearly $700,000 condo. More financial 'FORE magic" or alchemy perhaps? Its all a mystery.
MOO

Yes, quite the mystery, and interesting that his Yanis Toutziardis buddy is from FLA - perhaps a shady character MT knew from when she lived in FLA?

Is it the same Yanis Toutziardis who owns the Sweets place (from a Google search)?

It is my opinion that MT knows of - and is connected to - some very shady financial deals done with FD, and is not just in deep for planning and/or committing murder, but a lot more that FD has hanging over her head. So she's afraid to speak up because of that info he has on her - but speaking up is the only thing that's going to keep her from spending most of her life in jail.... or does he know so much more, that it means yet more time?

If I recall the long convo on this issue from before. Many believed what Atty. P and FD have is an explanation of benefits (EOB) form that he PERHAPS was entitled to if he were on the policy.

Bottom line is we don't know what exactly Atty. P was waving around in court. It might have simply been tissue. But I have to say that I am shocked that there was no questioning about the source of the document from the State. Others here have conjectured that the Judge and the 2 attys spoke about the issue of the medical document/bill/EOB in chambers so the provenance issue might have been raised and resolved in chambers. Unfortunately we don't know.

I do wish CT had a 'Victim Rights' advocate to look out for the rights of the missing or murdered who aren't here to look out for themselves. The entire way this medical document issue was discussed in court seemed disrespectful to the victim who isn't here to defend herself. We also don't know if the document was even meant for FD eyes or was it private and confidential document of JD? Why can the State not clarify this issue in open court?
MOO

In that long discussion about the medical paperwork from weeks ago (if I recall correctly) we also discussed the possibility that he printed it from her computer, if he somehow gained access to it. Or, saw it on her computer, if he logged in. Or took it from her purse or briefcase. Lots of possibilities, and he had the time.

I do agree/wish CT had a Victim's Rights advocate, but the lawyer really should be speaking up about this - and still can, if he tries to enter it into evidence, no? It's a huge deal - a huge violation of privacy at minimum.

Last edited:
Yes, quite the mystery, and interesting that his Yanis Toutziardis buddy is from FLA - perhaps a shady character MT knew from when she lived in FLA?

Is it the same Yanis Toutziardis who owns the Sweets place (from a Google search)?

It is my opinion that MT knows of - and is connected to - some very shady financial deals done with FD, and is not just in deep for planning and/or committing murder, but a lot more that FD has hanging over her head. So she's afraid to speak up because of that info he has on her - but speaking up is the only thing that's going to keep her from spending most of her life in jail.... or does he know so much more, that it means yet more time?
Yes, this must be the case IMO as Atty. Bowman brought up the issue of MT invoking the 5th yet again in the Civil case deposition due to the potential for additional criminal charges. Initially the Atty. Bowman issue was that the present criminal case related issues could not be discussed in the Civil court deposition of MT. Now it appears that Atty Bowman is worried about her deposition resulting in NEW criminal charges. Perhaps MT has fessed up a bit to Atty Bowman.

Truly just her role in the $75,000 loan (using FORE funds given to her by FD) and working with bank should be good for at least basic bank fraud as a starter charge? Who knows what else she has done?

Its interesting that MT was with FD in Greece, Spain, Vail and FL that the court is aware of and they were allegedly looking for investors. I think it was all a joke as there allegedly were no meetings and no investors but who knows what other scams 'Bonnie and Clyde' might have cooked up to fuel their lifestyle?

MOO

Is this any help - a list of Hellenic lawyers...
Search: 2018 Member Directory

Is this any help - a list of Hellenic lawyers...
Search: 2018 Member Directory

Thank you; good link.

The Yannis T. character was, according to FD, an investor in Florida who FD claimed gave him a 500K loan to buy 123 Hunter Drive property (WITH WHAT COLLATERAL, we wonder?).

But I took a look at your link for the lawyer who FD claims was sending money from Greece: his name was supposedly Attorney "Phouphas," according to FD - but no such lawyer seems to exist, except in FD's warped mind.

Last edited:
Reading through the Civil Court documents and the parts of the FD deposition that we have seen (just a tiny fraction of the total) I have to say I give Atty. Weinstein total credit for trying to put the puzzle together.

FD and FORE are interchangeable for purposes of tracking the money IMO. FORE didn't have credit cards so personal credit cards were used and reimbursed and so tracking what is happening gets complicated. It is baffling to me that FD had 5 figure credit card bills during a period when not much was going on with construction. It also seems odd to run an ongoing construction business using credit cards as its not clear FORE had credit anyplace for materials. It also appears that the subcontractors purchased materials and then were reimbursed by FORE. Its an odd business model and certainly not typical or scalable IMO.

I did read something interesting in this latest read of the civil court depositions. We've had much debate here as to whether the Quickbooks that were due in Family Court nearly 2 years ago and in Civil Court in 2018 exist. While I know FD is an avowed liar, he did say in a deposition that he is the ONLY person who inputs information into Quickbooks. An accountant was also deposed and explained that he simply 'complied' the financial statements of FORE and never reviewed or audited the books and records.

FD and MT went to Greece in 2018 alleged to meet with an 'investor' named Yannis Toutziarides. I am quite curious how many 'friend mortgages' this person has provided to FD/FORE beyond the Sturbridge property.

For some comic relief, check out the Greek version of the famous "WHO'S ON FIRST" comedy sketch. In this case it relates to the question about how FD legal bills are being paid and FD responds, "I don't know" and the spelling of the Greek Attorney in New York who works for the Family "Greek Benefactor".

Comedy starts on page 38 with the spelling of the New York Greek lawyer whose name FD claims not to know but kinda knows enough to know how to spell it but Atty. Weinstein tries hard to get the spelling and its simply not easy and I'm not even sure its correct because I cannot find an atty with the name of the person given by FD in the 5 boroughs of NYC!

My guess is Atty. Weinstein would have had better luck asking FD to pull out his phone and say, "Buddy, who do you call when you need to pay Atty Pattis"! I also bet Atty. P is well acquainted with Mr. Money Bags NY Greek Lawyer.

My guess is the Greek lawyer whose name nobody knows how to spell is 1 on FD speed dial! Here is the transcript for a good laugh IMO (discussion goes on beyond the below clip but they never get the name right so far as I can tell!):

View attachment 207986

MOO

I just read through the Deposition for the 1st time.

Have to admit , I was a bit disappointed that Weinstein didn’t ask any pointed follow up questions , press FD , pause and say, “ I’ll just wait here until you can remember the spelling “.

There is no time limit on a Deposition and Weinstein had waited (2 years)? to depose FD and that’s all he got..

Am I the only One ?

I just read through the Deposition for the 1st time.

Have to admit , I was a bit disappointed that Weinstein didn’t ask any pointed follow up questions , press FD , pause and say, “ I’ll just wait here until you can remember the spelling “.

There is no time limit on a Deposition and Weinstein had waited (2 years)? to depose FD and that’s all he got..

Am I the only One ?

We're only seeing part of the deposition...hopefully those blank spaces will have much more helpful information for the civil suit.

MOO....

We're only seeing part of the deposition...hopefully those blank spaces will have much more helpful information for the civil suit.

MOO....
Let’s hope . It was a frustrating read .

I kept thinking in my head .
Wow . Wow. Wow .

Weinstein is letting FD get away with all these vague Bull*^^* answers?

Take him to task .
Press him harder .

It Felt soft but, I wasn’t sitting in the room to hear the entire day’s worth of questioning
so, it’s not fair on me to judge... (yet ).

Trust me, I’m on Weinstein’s side, I just wanted more Pit Bull and less Poodle .

Moo

^^SBM

Well that's very interesting how this "show room builder" and corporation had no credit.

Probably a plus for GF and attorney RF to pierce the corporate veil -- disregarding any corporate protection FD relying on.

FD won't simply be able to bankrupt Fore Group, and walk away if he's deemed personally responsible for the non recognized corporation's debts.

Any personal judgments will follow him all the way to prison! :D

What conditions (would need) to exist for FD to be able to file Bankruptcy on Fore?

And why does Fore having “ no credit” benefit GF?

I guess I asking you to “Dumb it down”...
if you don’t mind .

Thanks

What conditions (would need) to exist for FD to be able to file Bankruptcy on Fore?

And why does Fore having “ no credit” benefit GF?

I guess I asking you to “Dumb it down”...
if you don’t mind .

Thanks

Fore Group/FD borrowed millions of dollars from HF/GF to build homes, and the ongoing practice was for the corporation to repay the loans upon sale of each house.

When HF died, and marital problems underway, Fore Group/FD stopped paying it's real estate loans to HF Estate, stopped making mortgage payments on marital home, and also stopped paying family's health insurance premiums (at least this is what we know of).

GF sued Fore Group/FD for defaulting on $2 million real estate loan. FD's defense is he alleges the loan was really a gift, and he doesn't have to repay the monies!

One of the benefits on incorporating your business is limited liability, and separation of ownership from management (i.e., FD).

It's appearing more and more like FD did not adhere to the rules and operating practices of a corporation, and if it's determined that the corporate veil was pierced, FD forfeits the corporate protection of limited liability.

Fore Group can petition for bankruptcy if it's insolvent -- has more debt than assets, and cannot pay their bills.

More on Corporations:

While incorporation requires more paperwork and expense than a sole proprietorship or a partnership, it offers important legal and tax advantages.
  • Protect Your Personal Assets. ...
  • Have Easier Access to Capital. ...
  • Enhance Your Business' Credibility. ...
  • Perpetual Existence. ...
  • Gain Anonymity. ...
  • Other Considerations.
Five Advantages to Incorporating Your Business

Maybe the above applies in some instances, but in regards to my family member that recently went through this, it was because he had NOT filed taxes for 3 years. He had been considered an independent contractor, so therefore received a 1099 for all 3 of the tax years, but had NOT filed his income taxes for those 3 years. This is what started his situation with the IRS.

(This is how I understood it to have taken place, but I'll say JMO as there is a chance what I have been told about the situation by him is not correct).

Yes, my brain did not go through the typing I was doing on my fingers. What I was trying to say is that he is probably trying to avoid *specific* criminal charges or civil actions by his not filing his taxes as every move he makes financially is going to be under the microscope. Yes, agree, he can have charges for not filing.

For those that want to track back to read some of the FD 'word salad' in depositions in Family and Civil Court here is the document to read. If you are interested in the situation with the 'Greek Vehicles' I believe you can just skip to marked page 25 of the attached document.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17715905

GF's motion of 9/11/19 for support of inspection of FD/Fore Groups books and records included pages of deposition transcripts attached.

Are these referenced depositions in their entirety available and/or posted in this JD missing thread? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member