Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^SBM

Well that's very interesting how this "show room builder" and corporation had no credit.

Probably a plus for GF and attorney RF to pierce the corporate veil -- disregarding any corporate protection FD relying on.

FD won't simply be able to bankrupt Fore Group, and walk away if he's deemed personally responsible for the non recognized corporation's debts.

Any personal judgments will follow him all the way to prison! :D
He could file for personal bankruptcy but generally in bankruptcy court, if one commits fraud, that debt is not dischargeable.

Let’s hope . It was a frustrating read .

I kept thinking in my head .
Wow . Wow. Wow .

Weinstein is letting FD get away with all these vague Bull*^^* answers?

Take him to task .
Press him harder .

It Felt soft but, I wasn’t sitting in the room to hear the entire day’s worth of questioning
so, it’s not fair on me to judge... (yet ).

Trust me, I’m on Weinstein’s side, I just wanted more Pit Bull and less Poodle .

Moo
At a deposition it is more important to get the witness on record and at trial Weinstein will beat him over the head with his testimony and tear him apart on cross examination / direct exam of adverse witness. There is no jury at a deposition. MOO

Thank you; good link.

The Yannis T. character was, according to FD, an investor in Florida who FD claimed gave him a 500K loan to buy 123 Hunter Drive property (WITH WHAT COLLATERAL, we wonder?).

But I took a look at your link for the lawyer who FD claims was sending money from Greece: his name was supposedly Attorney "Phouphas," according to FD - but no such lawyer seems to exist, except in FD's warped mind.

There's a lawyer in NYC by the name of John Phoufas.

There's a lawyer in NYC by the name of John Phoufas.

I found this reference with a slightly different spelling:
John Michael Phufas Lawyer Profile on Martindale.com

No idea if this is the right person. John M. Phufas is on the right. Prescient Energy Corporation
SolarInitJP.jpg

Last edited:
GF's motion of 9/11/19 for support of inspection of FD/Fore Groups books and records included pages of deposition transcripts attached.

Are these referenced depositions in their entirety available and/or posted in this JD missing thread? TIA.
@Seattle1, no. We don't have full depositions as they aren't contained on the State of CT Judiciary site where we have been getting the documents. IDK whether they would be available in person in Hartford or whether we might have to wait for trial. The trial is scheduled for December so far as I know and the Judge is holding firm as FD/Atty. Murray have been doing their best to delay discovery as has Atty. Markowitz. Fingers crossed we will see all in a month or so!

Another attorney to pay with the mysterious money. FD has a never ending flow of cash! Wonder if his girlfriend will too? Will FD help her out? I think not.
Great info! This atty. must have just joined Pattisville & Crew. FD didn't show up for his last court appearance on this matter so perhaps it was because he didn't have an attorney to handle the situation.

Anyone taking bets on whether or not att’y Markowitz cowboys up and hands over the requested documents from the Markowitz and Mawhinney office today (final day to do so)?
With the way things have been going (FD again chose to not head to court for the foreclosure case when he was directed to last week and I believe he previously hadn't shown up when directed at least 3x in the Civil Case) my bet is that Markowitz won't comply here.

He previously tried to extort payment from Atty. Weinstein to cover his copying costs and administrative time to sort through the files.

This entire process of attempting to quash, protective order and then claiming the files were in disarray over the move burned through over a month of court time.

My guess is at best he might file a motion requesting more time as FD/Atty. Murray did last week I believe.

Its all become a farce and sad to watch.

MOO

Fore Group/FD borrowed millions of dollars from HF/GF to build homes, and the ongoing practice was for the corporation to repay the loans upon sale of each house.

When HF died, and marital problems underway, Fore Group/FD stopped paying it's real estate loans to HF Estate, stopped making mortgage payments on marital home, and also stopped paying family's health insurance premiums (at least this is what we know of).

GF sued Fore Group/FD for defaulting on $2 million real estate loan. FD's defense is he alleges the loan was really a gift, and he doesn't have to repay the monies!

One of the benefits on incorporating your business is limited liability, and separation of ownership from management (i.e., FD).

It's appearing more and more like FD did not adhere to the rules and operating practices of a corporation, and if it's determined that the corporate veil was pierced, FD forfeits the corporate protection of limited liability.

Fore Group can petition for bankruptcy if it's insolvent -- has more debt than assets, and cannot pay their bills.

More on Corporations:

While incorporation requires more paperwork and expense than a sole proprietorship or a partnership, it offers important legal and tax advantages.
  • Protect Your Personal Assets. ...
  • Have Easier Access to Capital. ...
  • Enhance Your Business' Credibility. ...
  • Perpetual Existence. ...
  • Gain Anonymity. ...
  • Other Considerations.
Five Advantages to Incorporating Your Business
Thanks for answering .

This is a maze .

So, HF wrote a check to FD do we know if it was made out to FD or FORE ?

If it was made out to FORE ..FD is claiming this money was a personal gift even though the check was made out to his business?

And this supposed “personal gift” was deposited into his Fore Bank account, yet
he was then using this money to buy plane tickets For himself, MT and her daughter and buy dinners ( at restaurants he can’t remember the names of )!

What a schemer / scammer .

Thanks for answering .

This is a maze .

So, HF wrote a check to FD do we know if it was made out to FD or FORE ?

If it was made out to FORE ..FD is claiming this money was a personal gift even though the check was made out to his business?

And this supposed “personal gift” was deposited into his Fore Bank account, yet
he was then using this money to buy plane tickets For himself, MT and her daughter and buy dinners ( at restaurants he can’t remember the names of )!

What a schemer / scammer .

Has the incorporation "paperwork" been viewed? Is Rena listed as part of the corporation? Does she come into play with any of the financial responsibilities, etc.

With the way things have been going (FD again chose to not head to court for the foreclosure case when he was directed to last week and I believe he previously hadn't shown up when directed at least 3x in the Civil Case) my bet is that Markowitz won't comply here.

He previously tried to extort payment from Atty. Weinstein to cover his copying costs and administrative time to sort through the files.

This entire process of attempting to quash, protective order and then claiming the files were in disarray over the move burned through over a month of court time.

My guess is at best he might file a motion requesting more time as FD/Atty. Murray did last week I believe.

Its all become a farce and sad to watch.

MOO

Extort is a good word! And I believe Weinstein said his staff would be happy to make the copies that Markowitz wants to be paid for. It really IS a farce! And the real reason is that Markowitz doesn’t want those documents to see the light of day because they can’t survive the scrutiny, and neither can he. I’d like to know what part of the law has the necessary teeth to make this happen. If I had to put money on anything, it would be on those documents never surfacing, and no repercussions for it. I had no idea that it was this easy to get away with scams like FD and his crew have been running.

Has the incorporation "paperwork" been viewed? Is Rena listed as part of the corporation? Does she come into play with any of the financial responsibilities, etc.
No, I believe we learned in an earlier deposition in Family Court that FD is sole shareholder of FORE.

I do believe the Rena connection is there and she has been actively working with FORE. If you recall we looked at her LinkedIn profile and she claims to have assisted in the start up of FORE and has worked for FORE since inception. Given her role over time I am very surprised to have not seen her called in the Civil Litigation.

All we know is what's on the Ct. Sec. of State
official site. Rena is not listed but G. V. is Vice President. Type in Fore Group/name
C.O.N.C.O.R.D- Rena could have an ownership position which would be listed in
the corporate papers, but not necessarily be an officer so not in public records.

Last edited:
Fore Group/FD borrowed millions of dollars from HF/GF to build homes, and the ongoing practice was for the corporation to repay the loans upon sale of each house.

When HF died, and marital problems underway, Fore Group/FD stopped paying it's real estate loans to HF Estate, stopped making mortgage payments on marital home, and also stopped paying family's health insurance premiums (at least this is what we know of).

GF sued Fore Group/FD for defaulting on $2 million real estate loan. FD's defense is he alleges the loan was really a gift, and he doesn't have to repay the monies!

One of the benefits on incorporating your business is limited liability, and separation of ownership from management (i.e., FD).

It's appearing more and more like FD did not adhere to the rules and operating practices of a corporation, and if it's determined that the corporate veil was pierced, FD forfeits the corporate protection of limited liability.

Fore Group can petition for bankruptcy if it's insolvent -- has more debt than assets, and cannot pay their bills.

More on Corporations:

While incorporation requires more paperwork and expense than a sole proprietorship or a partnership, it offers important legal and tax advantages.
  • Protect Your Personal Assets. ...
  • Have Easier Access to Capital. ...
  • Enhance Your Business' Credibility. ...
  • Perpetual Existence. ...
  • Gain Anonymity. ...
  • Other Considerations.
Five Advantages to Incorporating Your Business
@Seattle1, I just keep thinking about the bankruptcy angle for FORE and if the veil is pierced (I don't think Weinstein should have any issues proving this issue at all given the slipshod practices etc.) then bankruptcy isn't an option as it opens up pandoras box in terms of all the funds that FD most likely has lifted over the years.

I am curious though also about a possible forced liquidation of FORE or even forced FORE or FD bankruptcy and wonder if that is the direction that Atty. Weinstein is headed if any eventual judgment isn't paid in a timely fashion by FD/FORE?

The bankruptcy angle by Atty. Weinstein might also be quite interesting to see play out as it would effectively turn over a good portion of any financial decision making to the court and FD would lose the ability to continue to play his financial 'shell game'. Perhaps this is why the 2 vehicles from Greece were brought over to possibly give some cash to keep the 'shell game' going in the event of a forced bankruptcy? IDK. Federal intervention is the FD/FORE situation would be welcomed on many levels as it might stop some of the lax State treatment of ongoing compliance issues from FD/FORE. Quickbooks from FORE were due in 2018 and have never been turned over despite a court order to do so?!?

The current civil litigation has GF/Atty. Weinstein suing both FD and FORE. I believe the 4Jx litigation is in the name of FD singly but I will have to double check.

The ongoing strategy of FD/Murray has been to delay delay and delay but the Judge seems to be holding firm on the December trial date so maybe we will see this all play out sooner rather than later.

MOO

All we know is what's on the Ct. Sec. of State
official site. Rena is not listed but G. V. is secretary. Type in Fore Group/name
C.O.N.C.O.R.D- Rena could have an ownership position which would be listed in
the corporate papers, but not necessarily be an officer so not in public records.
Oh peeling this onion on FORE/FD is never-ending! Followed your link and pasted info below.

We see the reemergence of Atty. Markowitz as Agent and the mysterious Guillaume Vidallet/GV as VP. We know GV was called into Family Court for deposition but we don't know if Atty. Weinstein has called him into the Civil

Court matters:

Business Inquiry

Business Details

Business Name: Business ID:

Business Address:

Mailing Address:

Date Inc/Registration: Annual Report Due Date:

Principals Details Name/Title

FOTIS DULOS PRESIDENT

FOTIS DULOS SECRETARY

GUILLAUME VIDALLET VICE PRESIDENT

Agent Summary

Agent Name Agent Business Address Agent Residence Address Agent Mailing Address

FORE GROUP, INC. 0891484

4 JEFFERSON CROSSING, FARMINGTON, CT, 06032

Mar 07, 2007 03/06/2018

Business Address

Citizenship/State Inc: Last Report Filed Year:

Business Type: Business Status:

Domestic/CT 2017

Stock Active

DAVID J. MARKOWITZ
34 JEROME AVENUE, SUITE 108, BLOOMFIELD, CT, 06002 14 HIGH HILL ROAD, CANTON, CT, 06019
NONE

Residence Address

4 JEFFERSON CROSSING, FARMINGTON, CT, 06032 8324 MIDDLETOWN BROOKE, MIDDLETOWN, CT, 06457

No, I believe we learned in an earlier deposition in Family Court that FD is sole shareholder of FORE.

I do believe the Rena connection is there and she has been actively working with FORE. If you recall we looked at her LinkedIn profile and she claims to have assisted in the start up of FORE and has worked for FORE since inception. Given her role over time I am very surprised to have not seen her called in the Civil Litigation.

Looking back at my "files"....Her LinkedIn bio from earlier stated:
· Senior Architect Consultant at Fore Group Inc.

Fore Group Inc

May 2004 – Present 15 years 4 months

Farmington, Connecticut USA

Provides Consulting for Cost Control, Business Strategy Revision, Risk Analysis, and Asset/Property Mnanagement.

Guess consulting can be lucrative....and she should know about the finances of the FORE group.

Last edited:
Oh peeling this onion on FORE/FD is never-ending! Followed your link and pasted info below.

We see the reemergence of Atty. Markowitz as Agent and the mysterious Guillaume Vidallet/GV as VP. We know GV was called into Family Court for deposition but we don't know if Atty. Weinstein has called him into the Civil

Court matters:

Business Inquiry

Business Details

Business Name: Business ID:

Business Address:

Mailing Address:

Date Inc/Registration: Annual Report Due Date:

Principals Details Name/Title

FOTIS DULOS PRESIDENT

FOTIS DULOS SECRETARY

GUILLAUME VIDALLET VICE PRESIDENT

Agent Summary

Agent Name Agent Business Address Agent Residence Address Agent Mailing Address

FORE GROUP, INC. 0891484

Mar 07, 2007 03/06/2018

Business Address

Citizenship/State Inc: Last Report Filed Year:

Business Type: Business Status:

Domestic/CT 2017

Stock Active

DAVID J. MARKOWITZ
34 JEROME AVENUE, SUITE 108, BLOOMFIELD, CT, 06002 14 HIGH HILL ROAD, CANTON, CT, 06019
NONE

Residence Address

4 JEFFERSON CROSSING, FARMINGTON, CT, 06032 8324 MIDDLETOWN BROOKE, MIDDLETOWN, CT, 06457
Wasn't GV the last employee left at Fore, who
left after 12 years employment?
Since no one has sent in the annual report for
2018 or 2019, I don't believe anyone is overseeing updating the officers of Fore in state records.
Last time I checked GV was working in upstate NY. He really should get his name off as an officer though to remove any liability of money owed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball