Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atty. P. has a pending deposition in Civil Court that hasn't been scheduled so far as I can tell. Atty. W wants to know how FD is paying Pattisville and perhaps get to the bottom of who exactly who is behind the "Greek ATM Maching" aka the "Greek Benefactor"! I would give good odds that the person behind the curtain is none other than FD himself or perhaps his sister, Rena. But it could also be one of his various wealthy friends as well. Hope Atty. W gets to the bottom of the situation as its baffling how someone with a stated income of $50000/yr is paying between 4-6 atty's, and just this week added a new atty. to handle the foreclosure action!

Attorney for Jennifer Dulos’ mother wants to know how Norm Pattis is getting paid

@pernickety, thanks so much for this update. I think this search was above my pay grade. But now that you explained how you did the search it will be possible to continue to follow up.

The allegation against Atty. P I believe related to filing a false affidavit in the Jones case and so perhaps this is simply a bridge too far, even in the land of CT Judiciary which on a good day looks like the 'wild wild west'! I do wonder if this is why Atty. P wasn't in court the other day with FD?

I will never forget Atty. P going 'tit for tat' in a very rude manner with Judge Blawie and Atty. P making the statement that he 'gambles with his law license' every day! Perhaps Atty. P threw the dice and gambled one too many times and that this time there will be consequences for his inability to self regulate his behaviour and decision making process! I for one hope so!

MOO

afitzy:

In the article at this link he actually said he was “singing for his license”, as I recall.

Commentary: Let My Experience Be A Wake-Up Call | Connecticut Law Tribune

NP had a regular column on CT Law Tribune and the above article was written after the Federal Grievance Committee hearings, but before the “verdict”, when the FGC brought a “presentment” to the federal District Court against Norman Pattis for clear and convincing evidence of misconduct. Afterwards attorney Karen Lee Torre, who was “of counsel” in NP’s law firm, wrote a glowing article about Norm for the CLT, in which she called the FGC members names, like “sycophants”, “vipers”, and “snakes in the grass”, and bashed the client who filed the complaint against poor Norm. Her article, “Marching to Own Drum”, was published July 7, 2008. I couldn’t find any search link to it on the CLT web site, but I imagine it might be at a law library in the print version. I too wondered if NP didn’t show up at Dulos’ hearing the day after his SGC hearing. If NP counseled Dulos to give that interview to Greek media, it would not only have been a violation of the gag order, it would’ve been “self-dealing”—have his client appear sympathetic to his Grecian benefactors, so they'd be more inclined to send money to pay NP’s bills. MOO

I've been thinking about the no contact order and how or even IF the State is monitoring the situation.

IMO its really tough to monitor social media. It appears that Judge Blawie IS monitoring the bracelet issue but is he/State being equally vigilant about social media and other 'contact' as defined in the order? I'm not sure but I am concerned. Does Atty. B even know if MT is in compliance with no contact? Ditto for Atty. P? My guess is they are following the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy but this is just a guess on my part!

Why not have the 2 charged individuals, MT and FD, each time they come to court sign off on their compliance on the No Contact Order? Given the 2 individuals we are talking about here I have no doubt that either/both would have any issue signing their name to a document and then continuing to violate the No Contact order but at least there will be a process for LE to track back on to impose penalties once all the violations are uncovered.

I am curious though how MT ever believed that FD following her Patagonia Styles Insta wouldn't be discovered? Is Patagonia Styles a bona fide going concern or is simply a sham to move money around? I wonder how many such Patagonia Styles rugs has FD or FORE or even the Greek family purchased vs. how many 'rugs' have actually shipped? Perfect vehicle to get money from Pt A to Pt B IMO and hope LE is all over it.

Funny thing about trust in people and lying. Once you see someone lie as an ongoing way of living, IMO its virtually impossible to backtrack and give the person the benefit of the doubt. We saw FD lie on and ongoing basis in Family Court and to such an extent that the Judge called him out on it and put it into the court record. We have seen MT lie to LE for over 3 months and IMO its unlikely she is doing anything differently today. We sadly have 2 morally and ethically challenged individuals that have been charged with serious crimes and they way they operate its virtually impossible to believe anything that either one of them might ever say.

Sad situation IMO.

MOO
I'm with you...been thinking a lot about it too! IMO, there is A LOT of red tape involved with social media companies giving access to private accounts. I know it can be done and it is done, I believe it takes time though.

I LOVE your thought on signing off on their No Contact Order, maybe that's a good thing for the suggestion box known as DCJ.StamfordNorwalk@ct.gov!

It was reported early on that MT suspended her social media accounts and maybe that's why she thought it wouldn't be discovered? Not really sure. The only reason I stumbled on it was out of curiosity of where Seal shoe covers stood and finding that her sister (and founder of that Company) was selling rugs on FB marketplace. Something snapped for me at that moment when I remembered looking MT up on LinkedIn and she was listed under Patagonia Styles. I thought it was a fake account due to having a single follower. I then looked up the business registration and in other searches, found the insta account. Not suggesting I'm the only one who discovered it, though it wasn't an obvious find and her name wasn't on the account or in comments. I would've thought it was more legitimate if she hadn't taken the 'business' account private. Once she did, it just raised more speculation. She easily could've turned off comments, but she obviously wanted the account for a different reason IMO. I can look up her BOL record (Bill of Lading) to see if she's listed, though the system works in such a way that if 1 letter was mistyped (accidentally or on purpose), the shipment will be harder to find. There are additional ways to hide those transactions from BOL reports, though one would have to be well versed in how to do so (and it's totally legit to do so, surprisingly). Happy to talk more about that if anyone is interested, though also don't want to bore anyone by continuing to type on about it.

**EDIT** to add that I will look up the cars too. I've been looking up home decor BOL's for about 12 years through a paid subscription service, though all BOL's are public record. The subscription service just does the data entry for you to make shipments easily searchable.

I'm with you on the lying. I don't believe MT or FD have any conscience in doing so and have likely been this way their whole lives IMO. I know FD has lied ALL the way through his Family Court case, as well as the criminal case, though making the statement he did about the vehicles is one of the only factors that can be verified as being truthful, by PUBLIC RECORD! Judge Heller had to find out FD wasn't compliant about MT well after the fact and not because of many means to publicly verify it. Same with the taxes, same with SO MANY of his lies. The cars are different though. Whether FD knew that or not when he said it, is another thing. MOO

Last edited:
Atty. P. has a pending deposition in Civil Court that hasn't been scheduled so far as I can tell. Atty. W wants to know how FD is paying Pattisville and perhaps get to the bottom of who exactly who is behind the "Greek ATM Maching" aka the "Greek Benefactor"! I would give good odds that the person behind the curtain is none other than FD himself or perhaps his sister, Rena. But it could also be one of his various wealthy friends as well. Hope Atty. W gets to the bottom of the situation as its baffling how someone with a stated income of $50000/yr is paying between 4-6 atty's, and just this week added a new atty. to handle the foreclosure action!
Attorney for Jennifer Dulos’ mother wants to know how Norm Pattis is getting paid

Interesting how FD supposedly spent the past several years traveling around the world “looking for investors” when he couldn’t pay child support, healthcare for his children, or even the mortgage for the house in which his children were to stay/visit. (Some parents lose custody if they cannot provide these for their children.)

Then, as soon as he’s arrested, he has no problem finding someone to pay many thousands of dollars for his own benefit. He didn't even need to make a trip to FL, CO, Italy or Greece in order to find funds!

Farber v. Foregroup
132.00 10/08/2019 P MOTION FOR COMMISSION FOR DEPOSITION
Document.gif
newred.gif

BONNIE ROSENBERG

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17898437

Interesting how FD supposedly spent the past several years traveling around the world “looking for investors” when he couldn’t pay child support, healthcare for his children, or even the mortgage for the house in which his children were to stay/visit. (Some parents lose custody if they cannot provide these for their children.)

Then, as soon as he’s arrested, he has no problem finding someone to pay many thousands of dollars for his own benefit. He didn't even need to make a trip to FL, CO, Italy or Greece in order to find funds!
That is simply what we call a SLIMEBALL in my neck of the woods!

Attorney Brittany Paz talks about the missing New Canaan mom case (at 19:50)
(Paz once worked for Pattis)
https://www.wplr.com/2019/10/08/podcast-tuesday-october-8-connecticuts-most-haunted-place-and-aj-flubs-a-question/
Enjoyed this .Thanks for posting.
Key points.
Norm has a problem.
Tough case.
Weakness for the SA/no body/active investigation.
NP frustrated.
Lots of tampering evidence but no docs to prove it.
Why rush? Justice takes long.
Murder charges coming and Norm knows it.
Uphill battle.
And gag order.

Enjoyed this .Thanks for posting.
Key points.
Norm has a problem.
Tough case.
Weakness for the SA/no body/active investigation.
NP frustrated.
Lots of tampering evidence but no docs to prove it.
Why rush? Justice takes long.
Murder charges coming and Norm knows it.
Uphill battle.
And gag order.

IMO The interviewer/dj and Norm’s former
associate both seemed to me like they thought Fotis was guilty of murdering JFD. No points were scored by Norm on this one IMO

So even with a gag order, NP has someone who worked for him for 5 years defend him in the press - interesting.
I absolutely agree with you on this point! What an absolute joke IMO! Atty. P is subject to 'gag order' and simply gets a former colleague to speak on his behalf about the Dulos case. Granted the person chosen didn't seem well informed about the case and IMO was less than articulate about how she sees the process of the Dulos case playing out. She kept hammering on the idea of the process of justice is presently one sided favouring the State right now as the investigation is ongoing and defence don't have much in the way of discovery. She also said the 'purpose' of the 'gag order' appeal by Atty P. is to somehow 'right' this imbalance via allowing Atty P to return to using the press again. No talk about the abuse of Press access by Atty. P and no words about Atty P colouring outside the lines of professional responsibility. Nope, nothing. This IMO was TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE PAP FROM PATTISVILLE!

We have heard maybe 30 words in the public on this case from Atty. B. on behalf of MT and that probably includes his words in court! Compare this is miles and miles of newsprint inches and daily 'exclusives' from Atty. P. Frankly I think at this point MT has a better shot at a fair jury trial vs FD and the reason for this is ALL Atty. P. Atty. P. under his banner of 'defending the client, while always promoting himself, of course' has effectively tainted the jury pool that he claimed to be concerned about. IMO total and absolute BS. This entire interview was simply getting a friend to say publicly what Atty. P wasn't able to say publicly. Frankly its no different than KM, who had a no contact order, using FD to contact his STBX and negotiate on his behalf. Both acts were from the same playbook IMO.

But, the person interviewed managed to throw some shade on States Atty Colangelo (he has ambitions for a higher job! per this person) while then praising him as an 'excellent atty'.

IMO dealing with Pattisville is like trying to capture jello! ITs one bit game of 'please don't eat the daisies' and pushing boundaries on all sides with no ethical or professional limits in place ever.

Pathetic but completely Pattis IMO!

MOO

Last edited:
So even with a gag order, NP has someone who worked for him for 5 years defend him in the press - interesting.
I suppose I walked away with all the things Pattis wouldn't be happy about being said on the air, a few of which are:

Atty Paz: "I think there will be a murder charge, I think Norm thinks that too. I think there's no way around it."
Host: "The one person on the planet that would most like her to disappear, is REALLY KIND OF UNACCOUNTED FOR at the time she disappeared".
Atty Paz: "I have spoken to a number of people who have ALREADY formulated an opinion, so for Norm, it's going to be really hard to filter those people out when he starts picking a jury" (in other words, it's a LARGE pool, IMO)
Atty Paz: on Colangelo "He's one of the State's best, yes. He's an excellent attorney."
Atty Paz: on Colangelo and murder charges- "I think he wants to have all his ducks in a row, that's why it hasn't happened yet, but I think it's going to happen. It's on the way."
Atty Paz: on FD talking about his children at Pressers- "I think that the public is concerned about the children, and because the public is so concerned, I think he feels like he has to do it" (notice how she didn't say-'he loves his children and he's trying to get that through to them' MOO)

I also thought the information on jury selection was interesting, as was her opinion that the murder charges will be tried at the same time as the tampering and hindering.
MOO

I suppose I walked away with all the things Pattis wouldn't be happy about being said on the air, a few of which are:

Atty Paz: "I think there will be a murder charge, I think Norm thinks that too. I think there's no way around it."
Host: "The one person on the planet that would most like her to disappear, is REALLY KIND OF UNACCOUNTED FOR at the time she disappeared".
Atty Paz: "I have spoken to a number of people who have ALREADY formulated an opinion, so for Norm, it's going to be really hard to filter those people out when he starts picking a jury" (in other words, it's a LARGE pool, IMO)
Atty Paz: on Colangelo "He's one of the State's best, yes. He's an excellent attorney."
Atty Paz: on Colangelo and murder charges- "I think he wants to have all his ducks in a row, that's why it hasn't happened yet, but I think it's going to happen. It's on the way."
Atty Paz: on FD talking about his children at Pressers- "I think that the public is concerned about the children, and because the public is so concerned, I think he feels like he has to do it" (notice how she didn't say-'he loves his children and he's trying to get that through to them' MOO)

I also thought the information on jury selection was interesting, as was her opinion that the murder charges will be tried at the same time as the tampering and hindering.
MOO
Yes, the thing that came through loud and clear was that Atty P. (who doesn't have a case IMO) really has never had an alternative theory or alibi for FD. Its easy to throw stones at the AWs and say that is simply the States opinion as to what happened to JD, but the reality is that FD and MT lied about what happened on the 24th and seemed to do so for months to their attys. Atty P. never had an alternative theory/alibi even though he crowed about it for months. Atty P. and his super expensive PI haven't even managed to drum up some poor sap to be sacrificed as the person that might have murdered JD. No, radio silence on other parties involved from Pattisville and it was still radio silence when there was no gag order!

Oddly enough I think the 'gag order' works in the favour of FD right now because it saves him from the absence of legal strategy and facts by his counsel and his atty's lack of discipline and self control!

We know defence only has limited discovery at this time and the discovery process has been slowed by the fact that the investigation is ongoing. Yet, we listened to Atty P in cranky pants mode in court early on complain about the 'video quality' of the discovery from Hartford Albany Avenue when we know from seeing the Hartford system in action from other sources that the video quality is state of the art for CCTV surveillance. I guess its always 'opposite day' in Pattisville!

So, why does Atty P still want to talk to the Press? I am baffled why Atty P wants to talk to the press and is in fact demanding that the highest court in CT allow him to do so, when he really has nothing to say of substance. There is no real investigative journalism going on regarding the case so its not like Atty P has the likes of some heavy hitting journalists on his *advertiser censored*. Nope. Atty. P. simply has group of journalists that want the 'daily exclusive comment' and who don't ask questions or like DA and the HC who simply print what he tells them to print. So, no worries from the Press at all IMO. Who does Atty P want to address? I don't think he cares about addressing anyone and its all about fighting for the sake or fighting rather than fighting about something of substance. Strongly suggest FD do a refresher read of Art of War and see if his attorney is working 'for him' or 'against him'.

Personally I think the entire exercise of appealing the 'gag order' is a pure vanity play by Atty P under his ongoing banner of fighting about the 1st Amendment. If he has a client stupid enough to pay for his vanity appeal work when it has nothing to do with his client winning/losing his case, then all I can say is its great to have stupid clients with money and I hope the "Greek Benefactor" has deep pockets because Atty P is going to fleece you for every Euro you have! Whats that phrase about fools and money easily being separated? Yawn.

Its actually quite laughable when you think about it. FD lied about his alibi via the 'alibi scripts'. Atty P makes a full time occupation for months spewing on and on about the 'alibi scripts' which were false. Atty. P and FD never had a case to make and this situation hasn't changed BUT Atty P still wants to talk to the Press. WHY?

MOO

Yes, the thing that came through loud and clear was that Atty P. (who doesn't have a case IMO) really has never had an alternative theory or alibi for FD. Its easy to throw stones at the AWs and say that is simply the States opinion as to what happened to JD, but the reality is that FD and MT lied about what happened on the 24th and seemed to do so for months to their attys. Atty P. never had an alternative theory/alibi even though he crowed about it for months. Atty P. and his super expensive PI haven't even managed to drum up some poor sap to be sacrificed as the person that might have murdered JD. No, radio silence on other parties involved from Pattisville and it was still radio silence when there was no gag order!

Oddly enough I think the 'gag order' works in the favour of FD right now because it saves him from the absence of legal strategy and facts by his counsel and his atty's lack of discipline and self control!

We know defence only has limited discovery at this time and the discovery process has been slowed by the fact that the investigation is ongoing. Yet, we listened to Atty P in cranky pants mode in court early on complain about the 'video quality' of the discovery from Hartford Albany Avenue when we know from seeing the Hartford system in action from other sources that the video quality is state of the art for CCTV surveillance. I guess its always 'opposite day' in Pattisville!

So, why does Atty P still want to talk to the Press? I am baffled why Atty P wants to talk to the press and is in fact demanding that the highest court in CT allow him to do so, when he really has nothing to say of substance. There is no real investigative journalism going on regarding the case so its not like Atty P has the likes of some heavy hitting journalists on his *advertiser censored*. Nope. Atty. P. simply has group of journalists that want the 'daily exclusive comment' and who don't ask questions or like DA and the HC who simply print what he tells them to print. So, no worries from the Press at all IMO. Who does Atty P want to address? I don't think he cares about addressing anyone and its all about fighting for the sake or fighting rather than fighting about something of substance. Strongly suggest FD do a refresher read of Art of War and see if his attorney is working 'for him' or 'against him'.

Personally I think the entire exercise of appealing the 'gag order' is a pure vanity play by Atty P under his ongoing banner of fighting about the 1st Amendment. If he has a client stupid enough to pay for his vanity appeal work when it has nothing to do with his client winning/losing his case, then all I can say is its great to have stupid clients with money and I hope the "Greek Benefactor" has deep pockets because Atty P is going to fleece you for every Euro you have! Whats that phrase about fools and money easily being separated? Yawn.

Its actually quite laughable when you think about it. FD lied about his alibi via the 'alibi scripts'. Atty P makes a full time occupation for months spewing on and on about the 'alibi scripts' which were false. Atty. P and FD never had a case to make and this situation hasn't changed BUT Atty P still wants to talk to the Press. WHY?

MOO
Why? IMO, and in my strong opinion, Pattis is more in this for himself than for FD. He literally can't help himself now that his name is getting out there. He's likely the kind of guy who believes in 'no press is bad press', especially when it's about himself specifically IMO. He has said he likes controversy for the sake of controversy. These hosts had Pattis on weekly, I believe, long before the Gag order was in place, though I don't believe he was in much after AW2, if at all (maybe 1 time?).

I'm not at all convinced that the Gag Order works in FD's favor. We weren't hearing a whole lot from the State before the gag order, outside of the contents of the AW's...which we will always be able to see/hear because they will be part of court records. When the murder charge comes down, I'll be very happy that the gag order is in place. Listening to the full courtroom hearing made me believe that the both the GO appeal and the motion to dismiss were unclear, did not follow case law, and Smith even seemed to admit to that. All MOO. I just don't see how that interview helped FD in ANY way whatsoever. It may have helped Norm, but I don't think it helped FD...or even Atty Paz much.

Why? IMO, and in my strong opinion, Pattis is more in this for himself than for FD. He literally can't help himself now that his name is getting out there. He's likely the kind of guy who believes in 'no press is bad press', especially when it's about himself specifically IMO. He has said he likes controversy for the sake of controversy. These hosts had Pattis on weekly, I believe, long before the Gag order was in place, though I don't believe he was in much after AW2, if at all (maybe 1 time?).

I'm not at all convinced that the Gag Order works in FD's favor. We weren't hearing a whole lot from the State before the gag order, outside of the contents of the AW's...which we will always be able to see/hear because they will be part of court records. When the murder charge comes down, I'll be very happy that the gag order is in place. Listening to the full courtroom hearing made me believe that the both the GO appeal and the motion to dismiss were unclear, did not follow case law, and Smith even seemed to admit to that. All MOO. I just don't see how that interview helped FD in ANY way whatsoever. It may have helped Norm, but I don't think it helped FD...or even Atty Paz much.
Yep, agree. Atty. P is simply a rogue operator in all this and FD is superfluous to his personal goals.

If you read the Atty. P. GO appeal word salad its again a motion that appears non directional and it doesn't deal directly with the present charges faced by FD which are tampering and hindering.

Atty. P is fixated on the fact that his client is being treated as a murderer in the eyes of the public when everyone knows that no murder charges have been filed against FD. I do wonder if delusional behaviour is a contagious 'disease' and perhaps Atty. P caught a good case from FD? IDK, but Atty P seems to just be constitutionally unable or unwilling to deal with the tasks at hand such as writing a solid brief for the motion to dismiss, as an example. Neither Atty S nor Judge Blawie could make anything about the convoluted word salad that Atty P presented to the court and it was actually comical to watch Atty S attempt to support the motion at all, until he simply gave up in frustration and failure as the constitutional argument wasn't fully briefed. Nuts and bolts keep the machine together and Atty. P seems to be missing them both when he files his briefs!

This GO appeal is just another side show event in what is turning out to be a 5 ring circus!

MOO

afitzy:

In the article at this link he actually said he was “singing for his license”, as I recall.

Commentary: Let My Experience Be A Wake-Up Call | Connecticut Law Tribune

NP had a regular column on CT Law Tribune and the above article was written after the Federal Grievance Committee hearings, but before the “verdict”, when the FGC brought a “presentment” to the federal District Court against Norman Pattis for clear and convincing evidence of misconduct. Afterwards attorney Karen Lee Torre, who was “of counsel” in NP’s law firm, wrote a glowing article about Norm for the CLT, in which she called the FGC members names, like “sycophants”, “vipers”, and “snakes in the grass”, and bashed the client who filed the complaint against poor Norm. Her article, “Marching to Own Drum”, was published July 7, 2008. I couldn’t find any search link to it on the CLT web site, but I imagine it might be at a law library in the print version. I too wondered if NP didn’t show up at Dulos’ hearing the day after his SGC hearing. If NP counseled Dulos to give that interview to Greek media, it would not only have been a violation of the gag order, it would’ve been “self-dealing”—have his client appear sympathetic to his Grecian benefactors, so they'd be more inclined to send money to pay NP’s bills. MOO
What a grandiose martyr MOO

Yep, agree. Atty. P is simply a rogue operator in all this and FD is superfluous to his personal goals.

If you read the Atty. P. GO appeal word salad its again a motion that appears non directional and it doesn't deal directly with the present charges faced by FD which are tampering and hindering.

Atty. P is fixated on the fact that his client is being treated as a murderer in the eyes of the public when everyone knows that no murder charges have been filed against FD. I do wonder if delusional behaviour is a contagious 'disease' and perhaps Atty. P caught a good case from FD? IDK, but Atty P seems to just be constitutionally unable or unwilling to deal with the tasks at hand such as writing a solid brief for the motion to dismiss, as an example. Neither Atty S nor Judge Blawie could make anything about the convoluted word salad that Atty P presented to the court and it was actually comical to watch Atty S attempt to support the motion at all, until he simply gave up in frustration and failure as the constitutional argument wasn't fully briefed. Nuts and bolts keep the machine together and Atty. P seems to be missing them both when he files his briefs!

This GO appeal is just another side show event in what is turning out to be a 5 ring circus!

MOO
Multiple psychiatric diagnoses here. NPD, ADD...MOO

Untangling the word salad of FD is challenging as oftentimes the words don't make much sense in the context of the actual behaviour at the time IMO.

I've been thinking about the basic issue of motive. Sure there are many possible MT and FD motives, but what was the primary motive?

FD in the Dateline interview and the recent Greek interviews seems to be wanting to 'reinvent history' in terms of the coverage of his marriage and his relationship with JD. When he did it in the Dateline interview I just did an eyeroll and kept it moving. But, when FD continued to make his marriage and the divorce seem quite different from what we have seen documented in Family Court, that is when I wondered what was going on.

FD talked about his 'beautiful life with MT and her daughter' and the only 'negative thing in my life was the divorce'. Why the public dialog about the divorce and wanting it to be over when FD did everything in his power to prolong the divorce and was IMO the primary reason the case was nowhere near ready to go to trial.

Was this talk about wanted the 'divorce to be over' simply a smokescreen for the real issue which was the FD finances and what he had done with the FORE money and the martial assets? It seemed like FD behaviour in court became squirrelly every time disclosure of any financial information was required. But now I wonder if the FD misdeeds had nothing to do with FORE and perhaps related to other things entirely? IDK. FORE is a simply business and its operations were outsourced to subcontractors. FORE was a business FD ran from an office wearing Gucci loafers. I wonder if there were other activities that FORE might have been involved in that were run through FORE but not related to building houses? IDK. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why FD has been fighting so hard. What was it about FORE that he wouldn't allow anyone to see? IDK.

FD didn't pay any child support for the term of the divorce action, hadn't paid his mortgage on 4Jx and didn't repay the FIL loans but has managed to somehow pay 4-6 attys on his behalf and kept the FORE inventory of houses maintained, vehicles, travelled extensively with MT and seems to still have access to credit cards with substantial balances per the deposition. How is it possible?

But I keep circling back to one of the original questions I had with this case which was why consistently behave in such a way that will simply put you in prison? FD pushed back in court tit for tat to the point where he resorted to simply lying and not showing up for depositions and not producing disclosure required of him by the court. This behaviour went on in Family Court and Civil Court and there were no consequences.

Everyone talks about FD and his will to 'win at all costs'. But if the cost is your life or a life spent in prison then what are you fighting about and why?

I just wonder if the reason FD has been fighting now for over 2 years in multiple courts relates to something that we have yet to see or hear about?

The only reason I say this is because I really wonder how many fathers that care about their children and their legacy to their children would have done ANYTHING we have so far seen from FD. Whatever it was that was driving FD to have done everything he has done, I wonder if JD knew what it was and that is why she is no longer here? IDK.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members