Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting idea, but I wonder who here thinks MT matters to FD?

Would FD really be a good candidate to be a 'submissive'?

I know we have heard him professing his 'love' and claiming to be 'enamored' with her, but does she really matter to FD?

Was she maybe just a convenient tool in human form to torture and torment JD?

Its a curious idea to think about what drove the relationship between FD and MT.

For my money though I think MT was simply dust in the wind to FD as I think most people are dust in the wind to FD. Who knows?

MOO

BBM. This has been bothering me for a long time. I will go and seek the interview and find the exact quote, but his wording struck me at the time as being odd and convoluted. Didn’t he say something like:
‘I had a beautiful life. I was living with someone with whom I was enamoured. That person, of course, was Michelle.’

I thought so too. Now, I'm not so sure.

But the case will have to be tried in CT and CT is a tiny state so why taint the jury pool. Maybe he will opt to forgo jury trial? Would a bench trial benefit his situation and is it even possible? IDK.

MT wants a jury trial according to Atty. B. and Atty. B blessedly hasn't been speaking.

MO
Though CT is a small state, there are a lot of people that don't know much about this case. I follow it like crazy because it happened only 15 minutes away, to a woman close in age to me. There are plenty of people who don't watch the news or regular TV anymore...my own mom, who does watch the news, asked me if the "missing mom" was found, but hardly knows the details of this case as I do. I think a non-tainted jury could be found.

Sorry I'm about a few 100 post behind but....
quote=sds71]wham bam thank you maam
returns 10/25
pleaded not guilty
I have 10/10 as MT's next court hearing. Per my notes:
Troconis’ two arrests have now been combined. Both cases being transferred to Stamford superior Court, where she is scheduled to appear on Oct. 10
anyone have access to the CT court site to check this? TIA! :)[/QUOTE]
Information is accurate as of October 09, 2019 04:50 AM
Search By: Defendant = TROCONIS
Record Count:
FST -CR19-0167364-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 10/25/2019 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 10/25/2019 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/local/article/Jennifer-Dulos-case-Lawyer-seeks-hearing-on-gag-14503329.php

The court granted Pattis' request for an appeal earlier this month. https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/local/article/CT-Supreme-Court-to-hear-gag-order-appeal-in-14487900.
He had until Wednesday to formally file the paperwork
Scheinblum will have until Nov. 22 to provide a response.

The Hartford Courant also filed a brief in support of Pattis' move to have the gag order overturned but it was rejected, likely because the state Supreme Court had not yet agreed to hear the appeal.

The court's decision on the appeal is likely to set state precedent on how gag orders are handled by trial courts. There is no state case law regarding gag orders which are rarely issued unless there is a high profile crime that has drawn intense media attention.

Superior court judges who oversee criminal cases have relied on federal law to implement gag orders. In his brief supporting an appeal hearing, Scheinblum cited the lack of state law as the reason his office supports the reason the appeal should be heard. Scheinblum also said that despite the possibly of setting state case law, the appeal should be denied and the gag order should not be overturned.

Niner have 10/10 as MT's next court hearing. Per my notes: [I said:
Troconis’ two arrests have now been combined. Both cases being transferred to Stamford superior Court, where she is scheduled to appear on Oct. 10[/I]
anyone have access to the CT court site to check this? TIA! :)

Docket.gif
FST -CR19-0167364-T[/URL]

Thanks for the corrected info! :)

Jennifer Dulos case: Lawyer seeks hearing on gag order appeal
https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/lo...case-Lawyer-seeks-hearing-on-gag-14503329.php
The court granted Pattis' request for an appeal earlier this month. https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/local/article/CT-Supreme-Court-to-hear-gag-order-appeal-in-14487900.
He had until Wednesday to formally file the paperwork
Scheinblum will have until Nov. 22 to provide a response.

The Hartford Courant also filed a brief in support of Pattis' move to have the gag order overturned but it was rejected, likely because the state Supreme Court had not yet agreed to hear the appeal.

The court's decision on the appeal is likely to set state precedent on how gag orders are handled by trial courts. There is no state case law regarding gag orders which are rarely issued unless there is a high profile crime that has drawn intense media attention.

Superior court judges who oversee criminal cases have relied on federal law to implement gag orders. In his brief supporting an appeal hearing, Scheinblum cited the lack of state law as the reason his office supports the reason the appeal should be heard. Scheinblum also said that despite the possibly of setting state case law, the appeal should be denied and the gag order should not be overturned.

To sds71:
I’m wondering if NP put arguments in his appeal of the gag order that he didn’t argue in the trial court--the way he did with his recent SC appeal of sanctions imposed in the Alex Jones civil case. In argument (CT-N.com) that was pointed out to him by one of the SC justices—that he was arguing issues that he could’ve argued in a motion for reconsideration in the trial court. (reported in the HC, but not in the CT Law Trib). One justice also pointed out to NP that he was improperly arguing the side of Judge Bellis’ order that dealt with discovery misconduct, because he didn’t argue it in his brief. I don’t know that a motion for reconsideration or to reargue can be filed in a criminal case, but it doesn’t say it can’t be, where I looked it up.

https://www.jud.ct.gov/lawlib/Notebooks/Pathfinders/Reargument.pdf

COMPLETELY agree!

I can't quite put my finger on the right way to express my feelings on Pattis' representation so far...but I'm going to try. I think Pattis sees this case as his big break. The way to get his name known. Get Spence-like recognition in name, but without any of the respect or success.

I was convinced all summer that Pattis was empowering an intern to write all of his court filings. Between the misspellings, format, and general lack of case law support...I have yet to read a motion or document that packs in a punch. I have nothing against interns, just to be clear. I think when you see the court as your stage, well written documents/motions/appeals could give him credibility. Pattis goes to court for his pre-scripted performance. I think I've heard FD's name pronounced 6 different ways by Pattis. I've heard him mistake Michelle's name for Jennifer's at least twice. When Pattis had the opportunity to influence future jurors and the general public about FD's alibi, he said in the same breath that he had one, he just wasn't going to give it. He found the right audience for his antics with FD, who seems to look at him with hearts in his eyes. It's almost like Pattis is performing for FD, instead of for the benefit of FD. And they both just feed off of that energy, but only one of them is going to jail...and that's the one who's paying him. I have so many more thoughts on this and will have to put a TBC on it. Just writing this much has added 3 advil to my body because of the insta headache it gives me and my shoulders might be attached to my ears for a few days because they go in that direction when I think about Pattis, FD, and the 5 ring circus too much in one day. ALL MOO.

PS. For anyone who hasn't watched the latest full hearing, a good place to start is at the 9:30 mark, IMO. Colangelo smiles for the first time I've seen...and it's almost in an "are you KIDDING me, didn't we all go to law school and pass the bar?" kind of reaction starting from when the camera shifts to him and he pushes back from his chair to stand and speak. The best part is that FD isn't following ANY of Smith's word salad responses and it's written all over his face! Once this headache subsides, I will try to fire back up to complete the thoughts I started. Sorry and MOO

To afitzy and morgan:

I’m wondering if NP put arguments in his appeal of the gag order that he didn’t argue in the trial court--the way he did with his recent SC appeal of sanctions imposed in the Alex Jones civil case. In argument (CT-N.com) that was pointed out to him by one of the SC justices—that he was arguing issues that he could’ve argued in a motion for reconsideration in the trial court. (reported in the HC, but not in the CT Law Trib). One justice also pointed out to NP that he was improperly arguing the side of Judge Bellis’ order that dealt with discovery misconduct, because he didn’t argue it in his brief. I don’t know that a motion for reconsideration or to reargue can be filed in a criminal case, but it doesn’t say it can’t be, where I looked it up.

I also thought NP was naïve in asking the court (Blawie) to attach Dulos’ 401-K to pay his legal fees. (Denied) There’s a body of federal law protecting 401-K’s.

Interesting idea, but I wonder who here thinks MT matters to FD?

Would FD really be a good candidate to be a 'submissive'?

I know we have heard him professing his 'love' and claiming to be 'enamored' with her, but does she really matter to FD?

Was she maybe just a convenient tool in human form to torture and torment JD?

Its a curious idea to think about what drove the relationship between FD and MT.

For my money though I think MT was simply dust in the wind to FD as I think most people are dust in the wind to FD. Who knows?

MOO
I don't see anything at all in FD that you could label "submissive."

I don't see anything at all in FD that you could label "submissive."

ITA!

One of the traits, IMO, he found attractive in Michi was her tolerance of his macho tantrums. MT grew up in one of the most patriarchal countries in the world. Elected to work in the Middle East (obviously also a male-dominated society). She may have learned to ignore the male displays of angry, self-centered behavior. Beats me...or she may have maintained a childlike persona that matched the immature behavior of FD. What a pair!

MOO

Oddly , I think she STILL does matter .
He’s STILL gushing over her and I don’t think it’s to woo her to continue to coverup for him.

If anyone watches “Billions”, that was my reference.
LOVE Billions!
Been doing some research on narcopath + narcopath relationships and they can be 'powerful' as well as 'highly toxic'!
MOO

I haven’t been active in this case in forever but I had to go to a court proceeding today for a legal class and I ended up coming at just the right time to end up in a case NP is representing... he was as crazy in person as we think he is. I’m blown away by his attitude. I really hope JD gets the justice she deserves :(

To afitzy and morgan:

I also thought NP was naïve in asking the court (Blawie) to attach Dulos’ 401-K to pay his legal fees. (Denied) There’s a body of federal law protecting 401-K’s.
@pernickety, I plan to go back and read both the atty. P and state response again. So thanks for this reference to Jones as I simply couldn't stomach what was going on in that case to invest the time to follow it closely.

My quick read of the Atty. P word salad was that he was choosing to argue an issue that wasn't directly related on the surface to the facts of the current circumstances (Pattis was referencing murder charge but current circumstances are tampering/hindering). It was because of this surface 'disconnect' between the FD present legal reality in criminal court and what the appeal seemed to be dealing with so far as I understood it, that I classified this entire Atty. P appeal as a 'vanity project' to simply garner press attention. It then seemed totally logical to me that folks at the HC who are clearly in the Atty. P camp for a variety of reasons would jump on the bandwagon with their amicus brief.

On the 401K issue, for what its worth I thought it was simply a cynical ploy on the part of Pattis & Crew to be 'close' to the money. They no doubt knew the extent of the litigation and the house of cards situation at FORE/FD and didn't want to be last in line with an unsecured claim in any forced liquidation or bankruptcy. Pattis trying to involve the Judge in 'taking care of' the 401K was totally laughable too. IMO Pattisville is always all about the money all the time so that is why I am very curious about the "Greek Benefactor" discussion coming up in Civil Court as I believe we just might see Atty P. invoke the 5th! I do hope the State and Federal authorities are all over the "Greek Benefactor" issue as it sounds beyond shady that FD doesn't know how his 4-6 attys are being paid. Ridiculous and IMO most likely illegal too!

MOO

Last part BBM.

Agreed, absolutely. And whatever it is, it is something very, very seedy. IMO

If something illegal and he needed to launder money, Fore would be making money. Or he would have a second set of books.
JFD accused him of stealing Farber money. And hiding it offshore. At that point, no one had proof of that. Or even spoke about it. Never mentioned in divorce that I recall. As soon as she said it, he killed her. One day, it hit her like a lightning bolt. Her sweet disposition couldn’t accept the fact. Didn’t have time to tell anyone of her suspicions bc she wanted some kind of proof before telling her lawyer, police, whoever. It was something about money. Bc if he was just blowing through it, not a crime. Or if bad business decisions, McMansions, overpriced etc, it would show steady losses on his Quickbooks. Ok, bad businessman. Even if he was getting kick backs from his sub contractors, couldn’t prove it bc probably cash. That he would freely spend. Kickbacks from subs working with a small builder are chump change.
So, either she figured it out about the Farber money or crime money. And stashed off shore. Something big money wrapped up in.
He does not appear to be thrifty.

Last edited:
@pernickety, I plan to go back and read both the atty. P and state response again. So thanks for this reference to Jones as I simply couldn't stomach what was going on in that case to invest the time to follow it closely.

My quick read of the Atty. P word salad was that he was choosing to argue an issue that wasn't directly related on the surface to the facts of the current circumstances (Pattis was referencing murder charge but current circumstances are tampering/hindering). It was because of this surface 'disconnect' between the FD present legal reality in criminal court and what the appeal seemed to be dealing with so far as I understood it, that I classified this entire Atty. P appeal as a 'vanity project' to simply garner press attention. It then seemed totally logical to me that folks at the HC who are clearly in the Atty. P camp for a variety of reasons would jump on the bandwagon with their amicus brief.

On the 401K issue, for what its worth I thought it was simply a cynical ploy on the part of Pattis & Crew to be 'close' to the money. They no doubt knew the extent of the litigation and the house of cards situation at FORE/FD and didn't want to be last in line with an unsecured claim in any forced liquidation or bankruptcy. Pattis trying to involve the Judge in 'taking care of' the 401K was totally laughable too. IMO Pattisville is always all about the money all the time so that is why I am very curious about the "Greek Benefactor" discussion coming up in Civil Court as I believe we just might see Atty P. invoke the 5th! I do hope the State and Federal authorities are all over the "Greek Benefactor" issue as it sounds beyond shady that FD doesn't know how his 4-6 attys are being paid. Ridiculous and IMO most likely illegal too!

MOO

It’s being funneled through a New York Attorney. Never heard his name or law firm name. From Greece, allegedly.
rule of thumb: every hour in court needs two hours preparation time.
It took 12 years, or more to make this mess. It could take 12 years to sort it all out. If not longer bc investigators don’t have the advantage of knowing the facts. FD has the facts. There is only so much manpower that the state can allocate to this mess. Hope CT has the FBI and IRS involved.
If Jennifer stumbled on drugs or human trafficking, (like a Greek nanny that spoke no English,) that would be big money. And a crime.
But I’m with a low life who was getting ready to loose his meal ticket. Both Jennifer and the children. His logic was no Jennifer, I get the children by default. And their money.
Money. It’s all about the money.

ITA!

One of the traits, IMO, he found attractive in Michi was her tolerance of his macho tantrums. MT grew up in one of the most patriarchal countries in the world. Elected to work in the Middle East (obviously also a male-dominated society). She may have learned to ignore the male displays of angry, self-centered behavior. Beats me...or she may have maintained a childlike persona that matched the immature behavior of FD. What a pair!

MOO
yes and I'll expand on your thoughts....
MT's whole life has been where she's been surrounded by macho, high testosterone,
adrenaline pumping males. domineering type
males.
First her own father a cardiac surgeon. A surgeon. We all know the reputation of surgeons, if you don't I'll tell you, in hospital
settings they are the second GOD. Nurses know not to cross the surgeon.
So this is her primary male figure in early childhood. In her dating/social life she definitely had/has a 'type'. High risk, highly
competitive, high adrenaline athletes. A world
class competitive snow skier, a competitive
motorcycle racer, and Petite Prince- a so-called
Euro champion water skiier. So she has a pattern of types.
And as you say she spent many years in the S.A. culture which is male dominated.
Also having only sister siblings make this distinction even more common. She grew up without a relationship w/ sibling brothers.
And we don't know much about her work/play
in the Middle East. But I would venture to say
a well balanced, confident, educated female
wouldn't choose to stay more than a few days
in that culture as women have almost zero rights or respect there.
Even American men I've spoken to tell me females are a sub=set of humanity there and
apparently most women accept it.
So yes, MT was the perfect hook-up. She was
the quickie re-bound hook-up. She didn't talk back, she didn't make FD look like a failure cause she was practically dirt poor compared to JFD. And she thought the moon and sun rose over him and made him feel like a KING.
"How does she make him feel?" is The most important facet of attracting a man.

Last edited:
I haven’t been active in this case in forever but I had to go to a court proceeding today for a legal class and I ended up coming at just the right time to end up in a case NP is representing... he was as crazy in person as we think he is. I’m blown away by his attitude. I really hope JD gets the justice she deserves :(
Thanks for the 'live' report on Atty. P!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd