Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You call it word salad - while it is that, it's also packed with fluff and lies. He starts off:

"Can a man not yet accused of a crime..."
His client has been accused of a crime, and it's a very serious one. NP ignores the crimes his client has committed/been accused of as if they are nothing, and goes off on a ridiculous tangent.

"[The prosecution is] publicizing via inflammatory arrest warrants speculative conclusions about his guilt of the crime of murder to a media..."
The prosecution hasn't elaborated at all, but instead has simply stated facts - with photos to back them up.

I could go on, but it would fill up another thread. He's just a BS artist. That's what NP's good at: Going off on tangents as if they are valid, filling them with legal snips and trisyllabic words to try to impress and mislead people.

When you read the words, you realize they're mostly fluff.
Yes, totally agree. It makes for a very frustrating read. I hope the State response takes it apart piece by piece. I've not seen attys continue to shade the truth or outright lie in motions such as we have seen here. Perhaps no differently than the Atty Smith characterisation of the FD Greek interviews which I believed to be incorrect, maybe these attys simply know that they will never be called on their mischaracterisations or misstatements of fact. Its all quite baffling.
MOO

You call it word salad - while it is that, it's also packed with fluff and lies. He starts off:

His client has been accused of a crime, and it's a very serious one. NP ignores the crimes his client has committed/been accused of as if they are nothing, and goes off on a ridiculous tangent.

"[The prosecution is] publicizing via inflammatory arrest warrants speculative conclusions about his guilt of the crime of murder to a media..."
The prosecution hasn't elaborated at all, but instead has simply stated facts - with photos to back them up.

I could go on, but it would fill up another thread. He's just a BS artist. That's what NP's good at: Going off on tangents as if they are valid, filling them with legal snips and trisyllabic words to try to impress and mislead people.

Fluff and hyperbole...Norm likened the courtroom to an arena in his radio call in this morning. Unfortunately, this only makes me shake my head. It's not about Norm...or his performance...or his vocabulary....it's about the truth and disappearance of JD, a woman who is probably no longer living. It's not about who has the best press relationships...or media contacts...I'm a little sickened by his perception of justice.

And, did you notice that NP managed to throw in "new" information claiming officers have told him that MT is ready to recant her statements to LE? I thought the police were to be gagged also. Hmmmmmmm…….kick someone in the seat of his pants. Hope this information is from the same "officer" that told him MT passed a polygraph.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: MOO

Salad Shooter.

Fluff and hyperbole...Norm likened the courtroom to an arena in his radio call in this morning. Unfortunately, this only makes me shake my head. It's not about Norm...or his performance...or his vocabulary....it's about the truth and disappearance of JD, a woman who is probably no longer living. It's not about who has the best press relationships...or media contacts...I'm a little sickened by his perception of justice.

And, did you notice that NP managed to throw in "new" information claiming officers have told him that MT is ready to recant her statements to LE? I thought the police were to be gagged also. Hmmmmmmm…….kick someone in the seat of his pants. Hope this information is from the same "officer" that told him MT passed a polygraph.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: MOO
Its interesting that Atty P is STILL saying that MT is FD 'alibi witness'.....putting ALOT of pressure on MT here IMO...also seems to be inferring pressure by LE on MT as the reason why she isn't the 'alibi witness' anymore with NO mention made of the fact that MT admitting to LYING about alibi and confirmed the 'alibi scripts'. What is Atty P thinking about here as the facts appear quite clear but he is choosing to deny them! MOO

Here is the section:
"Officers also report on the fact that Mr. Dulos' alibi witness, co-defendant Mi.chelle Troconis, is now recanting her alibi statements and claiming not to know where Mr. Dulos was the morning his wife vanished. (Id., para. 27; A-35-39.) Oddly, the officers also placed the following speculation from Ms. Troconis in the warrant: "Troconis was asked by investigators why she thought Dulos would be washing the [truck]. Her reply was, "Well obviously ... all the evidence says because ... you showed me the picture of blood in the door it's because the body of Jennifer was at some point in there." (Id.; A- 38.) This latter remark became, upon publication of the warrant, the headline in the Stamford Advocate."

On the African savannah, when the predator (prosecutor) approaches, the defenseless animals run in panicked circles, seeking to confuse the predator.

Atty. P hopes that someone (himself) with escape with publicity/reputation as a criminal defense lawyer while the others in the scenario are left to their fates.

Since there is no defense, creating chaos and confusion is the best gamut.

If the judge doesn't put a stop to it, this case will go to thousands and thousands of documents, transcripts and papers (making appeal way easier/longer/harder) and the State will start counting pennies.

State needs to stay focused on Justice; let Atty P wear himself out.

Listed to this had a good laugh! I really do wonder if FD is paying Pattis for this appeal to the CT State Supreme Court and Atty P said if it were denied then then he would go to US Supreme Court. I haven't looked but I'm not even sure Atty P or anyone in Pattisville is certified to argue in front of the US Supreme Court. IF Atty P has convinced FD that this appeal has anything remotely to do with his case then IMO is a far better snake oil salesman than I gave him credit for! IMO this appeal is simply a vanity play by Atty P for publicity and the appeal is only 'loosely' at best connected to the Judge Blawie gag order.

After listening to this commentary from Pattis, even though it was blessedly brief, I truly wish Judge Blawie had instead instituted an absolute gag order rather than giving Atty P room to debate with the court about 'what is ok and what is not ok' in the 'gag order'.

Its a game to Atty P and it simply serves to waste the courts time and taxpayers dollars for no value added IMO. I guess certain people no matter their age need to be treated like toddlers with very clear defined instructions.

After watching FD looking bored at the last court appearance when Atty S was making a weak attempt on the constitutional argument that wasn't briefed properly, I really wonder if FD understands that the connection between what Atty P is pursuing with the appeal has only limited connection to his present situation. All I can say is that if FD pays Atty P for his quest to obtain 'constitutional justice' in Hartford and possibly in Washington, then he must have much deeper pockets than any of us imagined as Atty P truly is 'tilting at windmills' with this quest.
MOO
HA, loved hearing your thoughts! Great point about the appeal being a vanity play and pulling the wool over FD's eyes!

Your thoughts on FD looking bored at the last court appearance right after saying toddlers (even if they are unrelated statements), triggered a random thought. I think I said something yesterday about how FD looks at Pattis with hearts in his eyes. I think Pattis plays up the theatrics for FD because he knows that is what grabs him and makes FD feel like he has the best representation on the planet. So the random thought is...Pattis in court is like an adult feeding the little kid who won't take a bite unless you make the spoon into an airplane and include the propeller noises. 'Open up for the airplane!' Smith is like 'Eat your food, kid. You don't want it? Fine!' and then throws the food in the garbage, lights the garbage can on fire, and blames the kid because it's all his fault. Hard to explain textually exactly what my mind was thinking, but hope that paints the picture.

The entire interview was a NOTHING interview IMO. At one point I felt like he went on air just to prove that he didn't send Paz in to speak as a favor to him, AND to prove that he was allowed to speak. His conflicting opinion on Colangelo wanting to run for office was basically a slap to her, IMO. All in, he basically said nothing, IMO, in a total monotone drone the entire 10 or so minutes. I got more out of the hosts commentary...like the Smith 'Fu Man Chu' reference, than anything else. Going to listen again just in case I missed something...as painful as that may be. MOO

http://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=LYEVerhGM4Rvfgvc8dMU6Q==&fbclid=IwAR1ghKpOiNgwu71y3jwCmKtb5qy36C_Pn6grQDgmP-4lSkHnw-x-8SXvCFk

Buckle up for a heavy dose of 'word salad' and it all almost seems like a hypothetical argument on this Appellate Brief regarding the 'gag order' by Atty P. Perhaps a true 4:20 moment? IDK. MOO!

Quotes from the beginning of the motion - just to give a sense of what is to come:
"Can a man not yet accused of a crime [BBM] publicly criticize those investigating him"? [Refresh my memory here hasn't FD been accused TWICE of tampering and hindering - aren't these both considered "crimes"?]

"The answer was, until recently, without question yes".

"But comes now a ruling in a case arising out of the Judicial District of Stamford, in which a man suspected of murder [BBM], and his counsel, are bound by judicial order from speaking out". [We don't presently have a murder charge against FD, so its interesting to see Atty P talking about the suspicion of murder...LE could actually suspect many other things too other than murder AND the 'gag order' doesn't bar them from speaking out, it merely directs certain players in the case as to what can/cannot be discussed. Guess Atty P doesn't like to be 'directed' to do anything!].

And then IMO the delusion sets in and persecution theories rear their ugly heads:

"Simply put, there is no cause for the issuance of a prior restraint in this, or any, case where the presumption of innocence must do near-daily battle with the unfounded assertions of guilt" [BBM].

"The defense is exploring all hypotheses: The couple were involved in a bitter divorce and custody battle. A custody study was just completed". [BBM - I believe this is a direct reference to the infamous stolen psych report which Judge Heller has removed from the Family Court file as it was deemed inadmissible. I find it stunning that Atty P is yet again referring to the the document which FD stole and which he leaked to the Press and which was responsible for him being 'excused' from Family Court. This reference to the report IMO wasn't required in this motion and given its tainted history and the fact that sitting Judge on the case has stricken the report from the file you would think that perhaps this would send a message to Atty P to back off on public references to this report. But, No. He just cannot control himself from yet again referencing this tainted draft report. I do wonder if Judge Heller will follow up with sanctions for yet another prohibited reference to the report?].

Here's one for Judge Blawie. Judge Blawie specifically reprimanded Atty. P for saying in his prior motion that there was no discussion of the gag order motion. YET, in this latest document, Atty. P YET AGAIN states incorrectly Per Judge Blawie that there was no discussion. WHY say this when its absolutely incorrect and a falsehood? What a pure waste of court time yet again by Atty. P on a very basic yes/no type issue IMO. I do hope Judge Blawie sets the record straight in this very basic point of Atty P blatantly disregarding facts and simply stating what he conveniently believes to be true.

"The Court invited further briefing, and ruled-- without a hearing on the issues raised after full briefing, without argument, and without providing Mr. Dulos' counsel an opportunity to respond to the State's brief -- effectively directing counsel not to comment on the State's pending investigation of the disappearance of Ms. Dulos. After the ruling, Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz aired inflammatory accusations against Mr. Dulos, the ringleader, of course, being none other than America's favorite television prosecutor - Nancy Grace. Mr. Dulos sat mute, as his reputation was once again on direct attack" [BBM Looks like Atty P was a bit peeved about not being paid or consulted by these other shows! Whoever in an earlier post said that Atty. P is looking to get as much money and personal publicity as is humanly possible from this Dulos case might just be right.]

I could keep going but just wanted to give a sense of what this 'motion' such as it is, is all about. MOO
I have to say upfront, that Pattis loses me very quickly with his written statements. This one was no different. It may not be fair to compare Weinstein and Colangelo's written documents to Pattis' given that they're adversaries, but how can it be avoided when they all involve the same subject? Personally, when I read Colangelo and Weinstein's written docs, I feel like I'm learning something...and at times, that I want to research the statutes they speak of and dive deeper.

Pattis' written docs are like picking up the National Enquirer after just having read about the same topic in the New York Times or The Washington Post. You know after reading the first paragraph of the National Enquirer, and in most cases just the headline, that you're in for a real BS roller coaster of nonsense.

I read the first 6 pages in full, and skimmed the balance. The one statement that hit me like a brick was "The presumption of innocence cannot survive the toxic swirl of innuendo and speculation unless it can address those toxins head on." As hard as this is to write, I wanted to SCREAM back at him: "The innocence of these 5 children cannot survive the toxic swirl of innuendo and speculation about their mom until the State of Connecticut and all of their court systems and Judges address this toxic man, their father, head on and hold him accountable for the murder of their mother".

I'm devastated. Justice for Jennifer can't come soon enough. MOO

So, what does Weinstein want to see ?
I read Prac. Book 13-9 that was mentioned in the demand by Weinstein's and the reason behind the filing is even better than I originally thought...and I thought the filing alone was total Weinstein FIRE! Prac. Book 13-19 is summarized as "If the defendant fails to disclose a defense within ten days of the filing of such demand...to foreclose a mortgage...the plaintiff may file a written motion that a default be entered against the defendant. If no disclosure of defense has been filed, the judicial authority may order judgment upon default to be entered for the plaintiff at the time the motion is heard. The motions for default and for judgment upon default may be served and filed simultaneously." In other words, Weinstein filed this to say, RAPIDO! Warms my heart
MOO

Full definition here: (search 13-9) and also attached
https://www.jud.ct.gov/Publications/PracticeBook/PB.pdf

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 2.18.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 2.18.51 AM.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 4
Not an attorney, but I’m reading it as NP was quashed instead. I think he has to give docs.
Judge believes doc requested don’t even open door to admissible evidence , and since they wouldn’t be admissible then he doesn’t even need to discuss whether or not they breach privacy or confidentiality. In other words, if admissible evidence could be gained then he would consider if it breached.
But I’m not reading anything about deposition.

Everything about this is confusing! I agree that Pattis still has to give docs. My take...

CIVIL CASE UPDATE: 10.9.19 Motion 214.00
Pattis' Motion to Quash Subpoena: GRANTED

"The documents requested are not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence. Prac. Book § 13-2. Accordingly, the court need not address the issues of privilege or confidentiality."
**SEE MORE INFO BELOW ON PRAC. BOOK 13-2**

The Judge granting this motion may not be as bad as it appears in print.

This may be a confusing post, and it's a long one, though before we get upset over this ruling, there is SO MUCH MORE to it and while Pattis may not have to supply the info requested, the Judge has already ruled that FD DOES have to supply the similar information requested of Pattis. I will try to lay everything out so it makes sense. MOO

Starting with Motion 214.00 (attached): GRANTED
Original request of Pattis by Weinstein includes:
  1. Source of funds in connection with criminal defense including third parties
  2. Copies of documents exchanged regarding source of payment including NY Atty (Phufas) who transmitted the funds
  3. All docs with total amount of funds received and disbursed to date, as well as total amount of funds being held in FD's funds.
  4. Retainer agreement between Pattis and FD
  5. Docs regarding the retention of PI McKenna
(PS. Norm was out-of-state on the date of the requested Subpoena and was in Texas with Alex Jones) As reported since in the media, though MOO for safety

The reason it may not be so bad...
Judge Noble OVERRULED FD's Objection RE Discovery or Disclosure MOTION 198.00 (attached in pics with Judge's decision highlighted in blue) which included:

WEINSTEIN PRODUCTION REQUEST 7: "Copies of records reflecting the source of funds paid to criminal attorneys and private investigator."

FD's OBJECTION TO PRODUCTION REQUEST 7: – "The Defendants object to this request on the grounds that it is not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence. Defendants further object to this request 2 on the grounds that it seeks documents covered by the attorney-client privilege and/or the work product doctrine."

JUDGE'S RULING ON OBJECTION TO PRODUCTION REQUEST 7: "This production seeks records reflecting the source of funds paid to criminal attorneys and private investigator. The defendants object on the grounds of relevancy and the attorney client privilege. The court finds that it is relevant to the third count which seeks to pierce the corporate veil. As to the attorney client privilege, the plaintiff asserts that Judge Budzik has already ruled on this issue in the present action. The court, however, is unable to find that ruling in either this case or the companion case. Nevertheless, this court holds that these records are not protected by the privilege. As a general rule, “[c]ommunications between client and attorney are privileged when made in confidence for the purpose of seeking legal advice.” (Internal quotation marks omitted.) Olson v. Accessory Controls & Equipment Corp., 254 Conn. 145, 157, 757 A.2d 14 (2000). The attorney-client privilege is not a blanket one; rather, “ecause the application of [the privilege] tends to prevent the full disclosure of information and the true state of affairs, it is both narrowly applied and strictly construed.” Harrington v. Freedom of Information Commission, 323 Conn. 1, 12, 144 A.3d 405 (2016). The defendants have not demonstrated how the records sought are related to the seeking of legal advice. The objection is overruled."

**Cont from top on PRAC. BOOK 13-2**
Ok, so this may get confusing because I'm combining 2 different comments from Judge Noble on Prac. Book 13.2: the first is his comment when Granting Pattis' Motion to Quash 214.00, and the Second is when used in Overruling FD's Objection re Discovery 198.00.

Motion 214.00 GRANTED Judge Noble states: "Prac. Book § 13-2. Accordingly, the court need not address the issues of privilege or confidentiality".

Motion 198.00 OVERRULED Judge Noble states: "Prac. Book § 13-2. Finally, any interest in the confidentiality of the records, sealed or not, is over ridden by the requirements of disclosure in this civil action."

I was SO CONFUSED by the use of Prac. Book 13-2 being used in support of the Judge's order on what seems to be opposing actions, so I read Prac. Book 13-2 Scope of Discovery on the CT judicial website (attached in pics). IMO, and by all means jump in if you have other thoughts: Pattis is a Non-Party Witness in this Civil case. FD, the Defendant, IS subject to Discovery and Judge Noble has overruled the objection on the same subject-"Production of records reflecting the source of funds paid to criminal attorneys and private investigator. The defendants object on the grounds of relevancy and the attorney client privilege. The court finds that it is relevant to the third count which seeks to pierce the corporate veil".

Pattis may not have to produce this information, BUT the Judge has already ruled that FD DOES. So, if I understand all of this correctly, the information on the source of funds WILL be provided in this case. MOO

MOO once again for safety
PS. Had to delete some of the doc pages (mainly last page signature files) to meet the 10 page upload limit

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.08.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.08.33 PM.png
    252.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.08.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.08.54 PM.png
    255.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.09.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.09.30 PM.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.09.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.09.39 PM.png
    222.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.09.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.09.45 PM.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.10.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.10.48 PM.png
    226 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.11.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.11.46 PM.png
    392.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.51.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.51.15 PM.png
    797.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.53.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.53.06 PM.png
    515.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 1.30.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 1.30.44 AM.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 9
Everything about this is confusing! I agree that Pattis still has to give docs. My take...

"The documents requested are not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence. Prac. Book § 13-2. Accordingly, the court need not address the issues of privilege or confidentiality."

This may be a confusing post, and it's a long one, though before we get upset over this ruling, there is SO MUCH MORE to it and while Pattis may not have to supply the info requested, the Judge has already ruled that FD DOES have to supply the similar information requested of Pattis. I will try to lay everything out so it makes sense. MOO

2. Copies of documents exchanged regarding source of payment including NY Atty (Phufas) who transmitted the funds
  3. All docs with total amount of funds received and disbursed to date, as well as total amount of funds being held in FD's funds.
(PS. Norm was out-of-state on the date of the requested Subpoena and was in Texas with Alex Jones) As reported since in the media, though MOO for safety

Judge Noble OVERRULED FD's Objection RE Discovery or Disclosure MOTION 198.00 (attached in pics with Judge's decision highlighted in blue) which included:

WEINSTEIN PRODUCTION REQUEST 7: "Copies of records reflecting the source of funds paid to criminal attorneys and private investigator."

FD's OBJECTION TO PRODUCTION REQUEST 7: – "The Defendants object to this request on the grounds that it is not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence. Defendants further object to this request 2 on the grounds that it seeks documents covered by the attorney-client privilege and/or the work product doctrine."

JUDGE'S RULING ON OBJECTION TO PRODUCTION REQUEST 7: "This production seeks records reflecting the source of funds paid to criminal attorneys and private investigator. The defendants object on the grounds of relevancy and the attorney client privilege. The court finds that it is relevant to the third count which seeks to pierce the corporate veil. As to the attorney client privilege, the plaintiff asserts that Judge Budzik has already ruled on this issue in the present action. The court, however, is unable to find that ruling in either this case or the companion case. Nevertheless, this court holds that these records are not protected by the privilege. As a general rule, “[c]ommunications between client and attorney are privileged when made in confidence for the purpose of seeking legal advice.” (Internal quotation marks omitted.) Olson v. Accessory Controls & Equipment Corp., 254 Conn. 145, 157, 757 A.2d 14 (2000). The attorney-client privilege is not a blanket one; rather, “ecause the application of [the privilege] tends to prevent the full disclosure of information and the true state of affairs, it is both narrowly applied and strictly construed.” Harrington v. Freedom of Information Commission, 323 Conn. 1, 12, 144 A.3d 405 (2016). The defendants have not demonstrated how the records sought are related to the seeking of legal advice. The objection is overruled."

Ok, so this may get confusing because I'm combining 2 different comments from Judge Noble on Prac. Book 13.2: the first is his comment when Granting Pattis' Motion to Quash 214.00, and the Second is when used in Overruling FD's Objection re Discovery 198.00.

Motion 214.00 GRANTED Judge Noble states: "Prac. Book § 13-2. Accordingly, the court need not address the issues of privilege or confidentiality".

Motion 198.00 OVERRULED Judge Noble states: "Prac. Book § 13-2. Finally, any interest in the confidentiality of the records, sealed or not, is over ridden by the requirements of disclosure in this civil action."

I was SO CONFUSED by the use of Prac. Book 13-2 being used in support of the Judge's order on what seems to be opposing actions, so I read Prac. Book 13-2 Scope of Discovery on the CT judicial website (attached in pics). IMO, and by all means jump in if you have other thoughts: Pattis is a Non-Party Witness in this Civil case. FD, the Defendant, IS subject to Discovery and Judge Noble has overruled the objection on the same subject-"Production of records reflecting the source of funds paid to criminal attorneys and private investigator. The defendants object on the grounds of relevancy and the attorney client privilege. The court finds that it is relevant to the third count which seeks to pierce the corporate veil".

Pattis may not have to produce this information, BUT the Judge has already ruled that FD DOES. So, if I understand all of this correctly, the information on the source of funds WILL be provided in this case. MOO

PS. Had to delete some of the doc pages (mainly last page signature files) to meet the 10 page upload limit

Thank you so much, Morgan, for your translation and summary assessment - invaluable for an amateur like me. And the result sounds promising....

Wow! Great stuff Morgan! Thank you for all your hard work and attention to detail.

One cup of coffee is definitely not enough for this. I feel like I’m cancelling out negatives to see if I’m left with a positive!

WOW, what a headline! Proud of that, one-trick-pony Pattis? You are a human race letdown
New guilty client, requesting medical records, access to the children...you just going off a checklist? MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man Accused of Fatally Stabbing Wife Dozens of Times Now Represented by Fotis Dulos` Attorney
Man Accused of Fatally Stabbing Wife Dozens of Times Now Represented by Fotis Dulos` Attorney

I’ll bet FD is mightily PO’d that Pattis has picked up another client who is charged with murder of his wife. If he hasn’t felt it already, soon he is going to feel the abandonment by his attention hog of an attorney, who no longer has as much time for him, because of the gag order.

http://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=LYEVerhGM4Rvfgvc8dMU6Q==&fbclid=IwAR1ghKpOiNgwu71y3jwCmKtb5qy36C_Pn6grQDgmP-4lSkHnw-x-8SXvCFk

Buckle up for a heavy dose of 'word salad' and it all almost seems like a hypothetical argument on this Appellate Brief regarding the 'gag order' by Atty P. Perhaps a true 4:20 moment? IDK. MOO!

Quotes from the beginning of the motion - just to give a sense of what is to come:
"Can a man not yet accused of a crime [BBM] publicly criticize those investigating him"? [Refresh my memory here hasn't FD been accused TWICE of tampering and hindering - aren't these both considered "crimes"?]

"The answer was, until recently, without question yes".

"But comes now a ruling in a case arising out of the Judicial District of Stamford, in which a man suspected of murder [BBM], and his counsel, are bound by judicial order from speaking out". [We don't presently have a murder charge against FD, so its interesting to see Atty P talking about the suspicion of murder...LE could actually suspect many other things too other than murder AND the 'gag order' doesn't bar them from speaking out, it merely directs certain players in the case as to what can/cannot be discussed. Guess Atty P doesn't like to be 'directed' to do anything!].

And then IMO the delusion sets in and persecution theories rear their ugly heads:

"Simply put, there is no cause for the issuance of a prior restraint in this, or any, case where the presumption of innocence must do near-daily battle with the unfounded assertions of guilt" [BBM].

"The defense is exploring all hypotheses: The couple were involved in a bitter divorce and custody battle. A custody study was just completed". [BBM - I believe this is a direct reference to the infamous stolen psych report which Judge Heller has removed from the Family Court file as it was deemed inadmissible. I find it stunning that Atty P is yet again referring to the the document which FD stole and which he leaked to the Press and which was responsible for him being 'excused' from Family Court. This reference to the report IMO wasn't required in this motion and given its tainted history and the fact that sitting Judge on the case has stricken the report from the file you would think that perhaps this would send a message to Atty P to back off on public references to this report. But, No. He just cannot control himself from yet again referencing this tainted draft report. I do wonder if Judge Heller will follow up with sanctions for yet another prohibited reference to the report?].

Here's one for Judge Blawie. Judge Blawie specifically reprimanded Atty. P for saying in his prior motion that there was no discussion of the gag order motion. YET, in this latest document, Atty. P YET AGAIN states incorrectly Per Judge Blawie that there was no discussion. WHY say this when its absolutely incorrect and a falsehood? What a pure waste of court time yet again by Atty. P on a very basic yes/no type issue IMO. I do hope Judge Blawie sets the record straight in this very basic point of Atty P blatantly disregarding facts and simply stating what he conveniently believes to be true.

"The Court invited further briefing, and ruled-- without a hearing on the issues raised after full briefing, without argument, and without providing Mr. Dulos' counsel an opportunity to respond to the State's brief -- effectively directing counsel not to comment on the State's pending investigation of the disappearance of Ms. Dulos. After the ruling, Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz aired inflammatory accusations against Mr. Dulos, the ringleader, of course, being none other than America's favorite television prosecutor - Nancy Grace. Mr. Dulos sat mute, as his reputation was once again on direct attack" [BBM Looks like Atty P was a bit peeved about not being paid or consulted by these other shows! Whoever in an earlier post said that Atty. P is looking to get as much money and personal publicity as is humanly possible from this Dulos case might just be right.]

I could keep going but just wanted to give a sense of what this 'motion' such as it is, is all about. MOO

It appears NP did the same thing he did with the Alex Jones SC appeal--raised an issue he didn't raise in the lower court--that after full (supplementary) briefing on the gag order, the court (Blawie) didn't give them a hearing. Same issue raised in the Jones appeal--that Judge Bellis didn't give them a hearing-- and one of the SC justices said at argument that NP could have filed a motion for reconsideration in the lower court and could have asked for a hearing, but didn't do so. (HC reported on that issue in the Jones case.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YallternativeP