Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the award for "Excellence in Creative Writing" in the Foreclosure Action Category goes to FD and his Atty Habib:

From the motion:
Plaintiff’s action, which Defendants FOTIS DULOS and FORE GROUP, LLC intend to present to this Honorable Court, as follows:

1. (1) The alleged mortgage debt has been satisfied;

2. (2) The Plaintiff is not the owner of the alleged debt;

3. (3) The Plaintiff is not the holder of the alleged Note;

4. (4) The Plaintiff is not authorized or otherwise entitled to enforce the terms of the alleged Mortgage and the alleged Note.

5. (5) The alleged mortgage debt is erroneous;

6. (6) Defendants contest the amount of debt claimed by the Plaintiff;

MOO
You forgot the best part!

(7) The alleged non-payment of the installment(s) of principal and interest pled in the Plaintiff’s Complaint, and the alleged default resulting therefrom, was due to mistake or accident, and upon tender of such installment(s) the Defendants must be relieved of any alleged default which may have occurred by reason of the alleged failure to pay the installment(s) when due, and the Defendants must be relieved of any forfeiture which might ensue by reasons of such alleged default;

The part where FD has to sign a sworn affidavit stating what mistake or accident occurred which led to the mortgage not being paid for a year!!!!

You forgot the best part!

(7) The alleged non-payment of the installment(s) of principal and interest pled in the Plaintiff’s Complaint, and the alleged default resulting therefrom, was due to mistake or accident, and upon tender of such installment(s) the Defendants must be relieved of any alleged default which may have occurred by reason of the alleged failure to pay the installment(s) when due, and the Defendants must be relieved of any forfeiture which might ensue by reasons of such alleged default;

The part where FD has to sign a sworn affidavit stating what mistake or accident occurred which led to the mortgage not being paid for a year!!!!
Brilliant! Thanks for including this one as it is what IMO gives the "AWARD" to the creative writing team of FD and Atty Habib.

Does anyone here understand how its possible for FD to actually sign a sworn affidavit and attest to these 'facts'? Does this mean that anyone/anyplace/anywhere can simply say their mortgage is a 'Mistake or Accident' and absolve themselves from payment obligations?

I think we have well and officially entered the "Twilight Zone" here!

MOO

As for FD's phone along Albany, that doesn't NECESSARILY mean FD knew his phone was with him. It had to be an intense day, trying to stay within the alibi script, but requiring much invention. Multiple locations, multiple vehicles. For all we know, in the rapidly changing confusion, MT threw his phone in her purse and forgot she still had it.

MOO
You are correct that maybe FD didn't know his phone was with him. MT admits to talking on the phone during the garbage run...if you believe it...I kinda do believe it.
ETA: Phone records will reveal with certainty.

Brilliant! Thanks for including this one as it is what IMO gives the "AWARD" to the creative writing team of FD and Atty Habib.

Does anyone here understand how its possible for FD to actually sign a sworn affidavit and attest to these 'facts'? Does this mean that anyone/anyplace/anywhere can simply say their mortgage is a 'Mistake or Accident' and absolve themselves from payment obligations?

I think we have well and officially entered the "Twilight Zone" here!

MOO
If he wants to use this defense he will have to lay out sworn facts, supported by actual evidence or else this grounds is legally insufficient. These types of claims are usually outlandish. Don't ask me how I know.

Looked in on the KM divorce court records recently...There is some activity this week, I believe.

Files are not open online, but numerous motions relating to financial disclosure etc. have gone back and forth. SOP? Isn't there supposed to be some CT procedure for divorce that the financial disclosures should be first on the divorce agenda???

I, too, am curious to see how the divorce action proceeds, but am certain both KM and GV have been interviewed by the police. Didn't someone in the press yell something at NP about KM denying he saw FD on the morning of the 24th, and NP responded in the same fashion as he did about the "lying lover,"? I think the line is, "I'm sure he'll remember at trial, under oath." Besides NP's holiday comparisons, the "under oath" line is a also a good press bite.

As you've so eloquently stated....what a cast of characters....EH?
Yes, good 'sound bites' but my sense is that those same 'sound bites' will come back to bite his client 'HARD' in court sometime in the future.

I am looking forward to seeing the actual 'alibi script' documents to find out just how long FD was lying to Atty. P. We know how long MT continued her charade with LE and her atty and I wonder at what point or if at all FD gave it up or whether Atty. P. had to waste the time to prove the 'alibi scripts' were a lie? How crazy would that be, to waste your atty's time proving out a set of lies that you yourself had concocted?

MOO

Last edited:
Thank you! I wonder which realtor though? He has so many, past and present. Seems likely that it was the one he publicly parted ways with the same week.
Are you talking about Rob Giffria/Tea Leaf Realty (I believe he was the listing broker on 4Jx):

Quote from below article?
“They see this nice house, what we thought was a picture-perfect family and you find out it’s not so perfect,” said Rob Guiffria, managing broker of Tea Leaf Realty in West Hartford.

Here is his interview:
Realtor for Fotis Dulos reacts to recent investigation

There is another broker that I believe was deposed in the Civil Case. Not sure which one you are referring to.

Are you talking about Rob Giffria/Tea Leaf Realty (I believe he was the listing broker on 4Jx):

Quote from below article?
“They see this nice house, what we thought was a picture-perfect family and you find out it’s not so perfect,” said Rob Guiffria, managing broker of Tea Leaf Realty in West Hartford.

Here is his interview:
Realtor for Fotis Dulos reacts to recent investigation

There is another broker that I believe was deposed in the Civil Case. Not sure which one you are referring to.

Two brokers that were deposed? I didn't realize! I tried to check public records but don't see them listed as deponents... I do think they are referring to RG, just because the timing seems like too much of a coincidence.

Any idea who the second deponent was? My guess would be SR or a past agent that actually worked with Jennifer.

ETA MOO

Two brokers that were deposed? I didn't realize! I tried to check public records but don't see them listed as deponents... I do think they are referring to RG, just because the timing seems like too much of a coincidence.

Any idea who the second deponent was? My guess would be SR or a past agent that actually worked with Jennifer.
Yes, SR has been seen in documents in the Civil Litigation and they were posted in an earlier thread. The actual deposition was not part of the record but a letter from SR was included as an attachment to a motion from Atty Weinstein.

Yes, SR has been seen in documents in the Civil Litigation and they were posted in an earlier thread. The actual deposition was not part of the record but a letter from SR was included as an attachment to a motion from Atty Weinstein.

Oh right, the proof he shared of Fore Group's financial troubles starting long before 2019! Thank you for reminding me.

For any interested in reading a bit about what exactly Atty Weinstein is dealing with in Civil Court here is a copy of his motion explaining the game of 'HIDE THE BALL' that is being played not very deftly IMO by Atty Bowman on behalf of MT.

At a certain point when Officers of the Court choose to play games and not follow procedure (very basic items such as serving Plaintiff Counsel with motions etc.) it just seems like sanctions and punishment of some kind ought to follow? Yet, IMO we are not seeing that and I wonder why? To see redacted documents to the point of being worthless to either the Plaintiff or the Court is something I didn't expect to see from Atty Bowman but I guess desperate times call for desperate measures but I did expect him to color inside the lines of the law and sadly here it seems he is simply outside the lines in the opinion of Atty Weinstein and I can't disagree. Sad to see the courts time wasted with such game playing as we are seeing here.

The issue of Atty. P. deposition etc. remains unresolved so far as I can tell too. I check every few days to see if Judge Noble has issued any order on the Civil Case but it has been absolute Radio Silence from the Judge.

Atty Weinstein filed for a continuance which was agreed to by all the involved attorneys but I don't see that action stopping a Judge from ruling on some of the pending motions in the case.

MOO

Attachments

• bowmangamescivil.pdf
    75 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Does anyone recall a statement I believe from the Dateline or Sarah Wallace interview from FD about the phone? This quote has been kicking around in my brain and I keep looking for it but can't find it. The jist of the statement was FD saying that the phone showed them (I think referring to LE) what I wanted to show them or something similar to this. It was a quick statement but I remember doing a double take when I heard it said out loud that it spoke to manipulation and premeditation. Guess I will have to go back and watch Sarah Wallace again as it might have been there. MOO

It's from the Dateline interview @afitzy ….

FD's words are in response to the interviewer's questions about whether or not he's cooperating with the police:

"I gave them my phone....There's nothing I didn't want them to have..." (on the phone)

It's about the 56 minute mark. Hope that helps...

Thank you, Tink56. Man, he's smug.

MOO

LOL...YEP!

It's a far cry from NP's plaintive statement, in court no less, "Your honor, they stole his phone...." The never ending plot alternations to fit the evidence???

How do these people sleep??? MOO IMO

P.S. If you watch the video, notice how FD's neck turns red as the questions become more pointed in the last 5 minutes.

Edited to add P.S.

Last edited:
Yes! IMO this is the "Hail Mary Pass" with no receiver at the end to catch the ball. IMO its just another delay delay delay the inevitable. It simply passes the ball back to Atty Weinstein to put the pieces in order for the Court and there will be more going back and forth etc. via motions.

I do wonder at what point a Judge picks up the gavel and says, "ENOUGH ALREADY"? I truly thought that this one is about as clear cut as it gets but apparently its not.

How does FD manage to find one atty. after another willing to do these kinds of motions? HOW??

MOO MOO MOO

IMO...and only my opinion...I feel the Greek Mofia and monies are involved. Follow the money trail....do so called audits and investigations on these lawyers and other players, but that will NOT happen.

ETA MOO
@Nanobody, I don't think we have full visibility on the depositions in the Civil Case. The only thing we do know is that the SR letter was attached as an exhibit to a motion. MOO

It's from the Dateline interview @afitzy ….

FD's words are in response to the interviewer's questions about whether or not he's cooperating with the police:

"I gave them my phone....There's nothing I didn't want them to have..." (on the phone)

It's about the 56 minute mark. Hope that helps...
PERFECTION!

Thanks so much for this. It (or the idea of this stmt) has been kicking around in my head for awhile and every time the chat here goes into the direction of premeditation from FD and MT that quote pops back into my now very tired brain.

There have been so many great ideas on here recently about how the gaps in the present 2 AWs might have been filled. But I also kept replaying the scene of FD with Atty Pyetranker at NCPD on 4/25 and Atty Pyetranker outside the station and FD with the cell phone inside the station and I somehow believed this entire description of events to be quite significant for some reason that I'm not sure we understand yet.

Thanks again for this and I do wonder if this quote, which I feel to be very very significant on a number of levels, will end up in court? I hope so.

MOO

I agree SkylarSid.
As FD was careful not to carry his phone, on the morning of the murder, he was well aware, that his movements could be traced by having his phone 'on him'.
The search of his phone, leading to the 'drop off run', where blood and probably other items leading to Jennifer, will be this creep's downfall.
Stupid thought the items he placed in bins along the road, would have all been incinerated.
Thank goodness, there was a public holiday, delaying the bins being removed, and the fast actions of LE in tracing this jerk's movements.
MOO.

BBM. It's possible he carried the phone with him throughout the day (and that MT was somewhere nearby or even with him) and he had it turned off for his morning "activities".

"Thank goodness, there was a public holiday, delaying the bins being removed, and the fast actions of LE in tracing this jerk's movements." <-- YES!! :D

Last edited:
LE must know more than they're telling us because they must have all the movements in and out of 4JC... but we doubt know how far back FD planned his movements. The assumption is that both FD and MT were at 4JC the morning of the 24. The assumption (unless there's video confirmation) is that FD drove the Tacoma out, to WP. But maybe they were BOTH in the vehicle. She lied about HIS whereabouts/alibi that morning, but what about hers? She didn't notice him leave bed at 5am? Didn't wake up until 7:30? If she said it, I don't trust it. MOO

Try this. They leave together in the Tacoma. They drive to another property for another car, now they drive to separate locations. MT to WP in the Tacoma, to wait. FD in a mystery vehicle to a mystery location/property, from which he moves on foot to Welles. A few hours later he leaves there in JF's Suburban. He goes to a mystery location, after going to WP. MT leaves WP....

At a separate point in the day, the Suburban is left at WP. That 2 hours and the trash bags, that could have been intense cleaning of the Suburban, at MS, no? No chance he wanted to leave his DNA in JF's car. IMO he may have had possession of her car beyond 11 am.

The blood on the Tacoma seat? Maybe that came from FD himself. He drives to WP, walks over to the Tacoma, gets in the passenger seat to talk to MT. New plan, new instructions.

Hole in the theory, MT would KNOW there was never a body in the Tacoma so she'd have no reason to say that.

Still, are we possibly missing something by allowing for MT to be at 4JC throughout the morning? Still possible they left in the Tacoma together, no? Still possible FD had possession of JF's vehicle until later in the day, giving him time to clean it. Narcissist = fastidious.

Maybe at WP FD transferred a murder weapon (like a bat, something he found in the garage) wrapped in something to MT in the Tacoma, instructing her where and how to dispose of it. The missing minutes on surveillance.

Lots of problems with this but I think they're are multiple cars, insufficient drivers and frankly INDIFFERENT HUMAN MEANINGS, as in devoid of humanity.

This was an atrocious crime.

MOO MOO MOO

I'm still baffled by altered license plates and which vehicle(s) they were used on?!?

You are correct that maybe FD didn't know his phone was with him. MT admits to talking on the phone during the garbage run...if you believe it...I kinda do believe it.
ETA: Phone records will reveal with certainty.

Another thought: Perhaps FD knew full well his phone was with him on the Albany Avenue 'date'/garbage run, and turned on (he'd have been paying attention to it, IMO) - but he is so deluded/over-confident that he thought that was some sort of alibi for him.

He THOUGHT he had the alibis for the morning to cover him for the first half of the day - but didn't expect them to fall apart so quickly.

He didn't know about the video cameras on Albany Ave, didn't know the bags and license plates would be found... and probably didn't figure the murder/JF being missing would be reported so quickly, so he figured he could say he was all the way up in Hartford.

ETA: he knew the murder was done by then, and FELT that there was no more worry about being established as to where he was (not knowing about video evidence). He had rushed to do whatever he had done with the body and cleanup earlier in the morning and afternoon, and knew his work was done with that, so he could turn his phone back on while in Hartford.

ETA: "and cleanup"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members