Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that info about ONS was actually from the child financial support arrangement as there was a very specific reference about the nature of the relationship. This document was posted in an early thread.

Girlfriend of Jennifer Dulos' husband has a lovechild with Argentinian Olympic skier | Daily Mail Online

The DM article above has the actual document filed with the court and details the financial arrangement.

Quotes from article:

Court documents obtained by DailyMail.com reveal that Begue and Troconis were more than colleagues, however, and had 'engaged in sexual intercourse' during a 2006 trip to Florida.

The tryst led to the birth of a minor child 'out of wedlock' in December of that year.

Troconis filed for paternity in Miami Dade County when the daughter, Nicole, turned six.

Begue admitted Nicole was his and entered voluntarily into a lengthy parenting plan that allowed the girl to split time between Argentina and Miami Beach, where Troconis was living at the time.

Court documents show he agreed to pay $4,000 a month in child support as well as an advance of $24,000 and $200,000 towards the cost of an apartment.

The parents agreed Nicole could spend the summer and winter vacations with her father, who regularly posts photos of his daughter on social media, describing how proud he is of her.

I think that the DM was being salacious with the word Tryst.

I do not see anything in the Court Document that says or infers that it was just a 'one night stand'. It says that they 'engaged in an act of SI in the State of Florida which resulted in the conception and subsequent birth of the child'. Then continues to say they 'engaged in SI and as a result of said SI, the Respondent became pregnant'.

Nothing here says that it was a 'one night stand' or a tryst. Nothing here says it was a Single act. It just says 'an act'.

The singular is being used to denote that someone gets pregnant from 'an act' of SI as opposed to more than one act of SI. Not that it was Only a 'one night stand'. They could have said Many acts of SI that resulted in the pregnancy, but that would be untrue since a pregnancy only results from one act of SI.

There are too many touchy feely pictures of them to be a platonic friendship that oops, they got drunk and had sex and that one tryst resulted in a pregnancy.

They definitely had a relationship or I do not think that MT would have hung around for 9 years. Remember, she floats around from job to job, but she was there for 9 years and to me, that indicates a relationship.

IMO, Begue was already supporting his daughter, just not Court Ordered. Someone posted about the MT race driver 'husband to be', that Insisted that MT file for child support, or I doubt there ever would be a filing since IMO, Begue was already supporting his daughter.

IF it was a 'one night stand' What 'one night stand' guy would step up to the plate after 6 years and without having to be Forced to submit to a DNA test?

How did MT support her daughter for 6 years if it was just a 'one night stand' and she waited until the child was 6 to make custody arrangements and seek child support? Begue readily admitted he was the father and amicably agreed to the custody and child support arrangements.

IMO, there was definitely a relationship.

I need to go back and find the pictures of Begue and MT, when NBT was younger than 6 years old and her parents were lovey dovey. There was one picture that showed MT next to the head of the table with Begue at a family dinner with the Begue family. Would MT have been the Only employee invited to a Family dinner, if she were Only an employee. She was more than a one night stand.

IMO.

I believe that info about ONS was actually from the child financial support arrangement as there was a very specific reference about the nature of the relationship. This document was posted in an early thread.

Girlfriend of Jennifer Dulos' husband has a lovechild with Argentinian Olympic skier | Daily Mail Online

The DM article above has the actual document filed with the court and details the financial arrangement.

Quotes from article:

Court documents obtained by DailyMail.com reveal that Begue and Troconis were more than colleagues, however, and had 'engaged in sexual intercourse' during a 2006 trip to Florida.

The tryst led to the birth of a minor child 'out of wedlock' in December of that year.

Troconis filed for paternity in Miami Dade County when the daughter, Nicole, turned six.

Begue admitted Nicole was his and entered voluntarily into a lengthy parenting plan that allowed the girl to split time between Argentina and Miami Beach, where Troconis was living at the time.

Court documents show he agreed to pay $4,000 a month in child support as well as an advance of $24,000 and $200,000 towards the cost of an apartment.

The parents agreed Nicole could spend the summer and winter vacations with her father, who regularly posts photos of his daughter on social media, describing how proud he is of her.

Aw, thanks Afitzy for liking my attempt at participation even though my comment failed to actually go through! CTGrammy perfectly covered exactly what I was thinking anyway.
In re-reading the Daily Mail article I thought to google for Gaston Begue again and was surprised to find so little history for him even despite all the publicity around this case. Wikipedia hasn't caught up in the least but maybe that's for the best - from all we've read he seems IMO to be for the most part an innocent bystander just trying to do the right thing for his daughter.

What I find very interesting is the photos from the very first arrest of MT: haggard, pale, under eye circles, stringy hair and embarrassed to the extent of bowing Her head down and covering her head etc. to the current photos of her at recent court appearances: head held high, smiling, laughing, dressed-up, hair and make-up applied with intent.

Why the change we ask?

This woman is overtly trying to convey an appearance of confidence like she is not worried, unconcerned, innocent. Such a contrast. Approach failing. She bears the scarlet letter.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.... it’s just a matter of time when her complicit involvement will be fully revealed... tick tock, AW3 will shock!
Mooooo

IMO MT behaviour was not atypical of folks that are savvy regarding the arrest and bail process and who know that they need legal assistance. My suspicion is that the Atty Bowman pick can be tied directly to Mama and Papa A/T. MT had a much easier arrest/bail experience vs Fd who didn't have counsel arranged in advance of his arrest. MT engaging Atty Bowman when she knew she was in trouble isn't surprising IMO. What is surprising to me is lying for such a long time to LE and not having your atty resign.

IMO MT made her atty look to be an incompetent and willing participant in her games and it also looked as if he was complicit in the strategy of lying to LE for months. IMO not many atty's would let a client behave like this and if they had any suspicion that their client was lying they would simply not have their client meet with LE until the situation could be resolved. Was Atty Bowman the person that orchestrated the MT choice to LIE to LE for 2+ month? I don't see how this is operating in good faith at all.

Did Atty Bowman do NO due diligence or investigation on the disappearance of JFd to know if what he client was saying were remotely plausible? Why let your client lie to LE for 2+ months? Entire situation was pathetic and the fact that Atty Bowman is still representing MT after everything that has happened tells me quite a bit about both parties unfortunately.

From her actions I can only assume that MT was lying to Atty Bowman as well. The fact that Atty Bowman sat by the side of his client for over 2 months and ALLOWED HER TO LIE, tells me quite a bit about Atty Bowman and sadly none of that information is remotely positive. He followed up with the MT 2+ months of lying to LE with his infamous [REDACTED] memo in Civil Court and where he chose to disregard any and all standard courtroom procedures and did not properly notify Atty Weinstein on his motion. To me, this 180 degree flip flop from Atty Bowman told us quite a bit about MT and her involvement in this sad case.

IMO this handling of MT deposition in Civil Court told me precisely all I need to know for now as to MT involvement in this case. IMO it was Atty Weinstein and possibly the States Atty 'poking the bear' Atty Bowman and MT and seeing how they would respond on the deposition. I'm not sure a more 'ham handed' handling of the overall situation by Atty Bowman would have been possible! You know the situation is bad when MT didn't even have to answer the 18 questions required by Judge Noble. IMO Game Set and Match Atty Weinstein. MT is now officially TOAST!

The timeline that we are aware of would have made it clear to Fd and MT that they were on the radar of LE almost immediately. MT and her family planned accordingly while Fd for whatever reason wasn't able to find counsel and raise bail.

MOO
I love reading your posts because you organize and validate with precise details and evidence the reasons I am upset and I am sure lots of other readers are upset about what is happening with this case. I so agree with all your posts from today and yesterday concerning MT. It’s sad that
MT’s family must be paying her atty a lot of money for him to continue to represent and protect her and advise them. Or maybe to do as mama A directs. I think everyone has felt something was really wrong when no useful information that we know of was obtained after MT’s first big meeting with LE and the state atty and you have described so well all that has followed. It worries me about what kind of dangerous connections these people might have. I think Jennifer became aware of the increased danger MT brought into their lives and was determined to not let the fd/mt team influence or harm her children. To me MT seems cold and manipulative and used to having her way no matter what she has to do to get it. Thank you again for keeping us so well informed and on the right path for justice for Jennifer, GF and the children. MOO

Does anyone think MT will turn and testify against Fd? I think she might if the plea bargain was what she wanted....no jail time.

If a deal was worked out I wonder if she would or could tell the truth on the stand to get that deal. If she did, and is not a US citizen, kick her out.

For LE to get Fd, they might make such a deal unless they have evidence we know nothing about. I believe that. Then again, this long delay, could be because not just local issues but federal, Interpol, other nations are also in the investigation....a big whale will be caught.

IMO MT is off...something is off with her. I have not put my finger on it yet.

question....has there been any info on MT or Fd taking drugs? Being involved with the drug trade?

night all....will check in tomorrow....thanks for all the updates, opinions, ideas and more

I love reading your posts because you organize and validate with precise details and evidence the reasons I am upset and I am sure lots of other readers are upset about what is happening with this case. I so agree with all your posts from today and yesterday concerning MT. It’s sad that MT’s family must be paying her atty a lot of money for him to continue to represent and protect her and advise them. Or maybe to do as mama A directs. I think everyone has felt something was really wrong when no useful information that we know of was obtained after MT’s first big meeting with LE and the state atty and you have described so well all that has followed. It worries me about what kind of dangerous connections these people might have. I think Jennifer became aware of the increased danger MT brought into their lives and was determined to not let the fd/mt team influence or harm her children. To me MT seems cold and manipulative and used to having her way no matter what she has to do to get it. Thank you again for keeping us so well informed and on the right path for justice for Jennifer, GF and the children. MOO

I think you have made the connection between JFd and MT that hasn't been discussed very much but I totally agree with you is absolutely critical to understanding what might have been growing anger between Fd/MT on the one hand and JFd on the other hand.

JFd fought hard and consistently in Family Court to MAKE SURE that FD AND MT did not together spend time with the 5 Dulos children. JFd DID NOT want MT and her daughter to spend time with the 5 Dulos children. We saw that Fd asked his sons (and possible the other children as well) to lie about the MT and daughter presence at 4Jx when the Dulos children were visiting. The truth about this situation was uncovered, Fd was called out for the huge psychological damage that this entire process was causing the children and in particular his one son. Fd AND MT didn't really seem to care to much about all of this and it was during this period that we saw Fd lose access to his children.

Most recently in the Civil Case we saw Fd on the stand confronted by Atty Weinstein about these issues and I believe the Fd quote was along the lines that he or we "respectfully disagreed with Judge Heller".

Who would "respectfully disagree with Judge Heller" and then lose contact with your 5 children for nearly 10 months. The psychologist charged with working with the son clearly indicated the enormous damage inflicted by the choices of MT and Fd and neither of these 2 individuals cared much or changed their behaviour.

We then see Fd voluntarily stepping away from access to his children for roughly 10 months. IMO, in a childs life and in the context of a parents relationship THIS IS IMO A HUGE DEAL and with long term consequences. Yet, FD + MT did this because they "respectfully disagreed".... AND THEY KNEW BEST!

Flipping back to MT. You really have to wonder IMO about MT, her moral compass, her level of education and general knowledge about psychology and children as well as who she is as a human being that she might possibly stand by as a father voluntarily rejects access to his children to prove to the Judge that 'he and MT are entitled to spend time with the 5 Dulos children' (AND all this happened after the Dulos children were lying to their mother for a period of time about MT and her daughter).

Sure you could argue that this decision was made by Fd and that MT herself was a possible non factor in this decision, but I'm not sure this would be fully accurate as during this period Fd was making a huge point to JFd that he and MT 'were a couple' and deserved respect. Mmmmm. Sure Fd also wanted what he wanted in terms of the 5 children having access to MT and her daughter and there were no doubt control issues present as well IMO. But I'm not so sure that the situation would have gone on for so long without MT knowledge and consent. IMO MT and Fd were deeply offended and angry and effectively threw a tantrum which was pathetically IMO at the expense of the children YET AGAIN. IMO it was this aspect of the overall situation, that inability to focus on what was important in this case which was the children, that showed Fd and MT as the absolutely self involved, uncaring and shallow people that they appear to be. I think its important to realise that during this time there were multiple mental health professionals associated with the case and the children were in treatment too. MT and Fd disregarded the professional recommendations of these mental health professionals because 'they knew best'! Really?

How did Fd respond also to all this by way of protest? He continued and to this day has the FB drone shot with MT, himself and the 5 Dulos children in the driveway on their way to/from a ski day. It was telling that there were more children in that driveway shot than available seats in the Suburban too but my guess is that this is simply how MT and Fd always roll! Its all about what feels good and right to them in the moment and what is the right or safe thing never enters the calculus of ANY of their decisions. No wonder JFd wanted the children to have zero to do with MT when should couldn't even keep the children safe by making sure how many children legally could fit into the Suburban?

What parent that was focused on teaching children 'right' from 'wrong' or old style biblical values would do anything other than run for the hills fast when confronted with MT and her family and Fd decisions regarding his new 'relationship' and mistress?

I always love to watch the hypocrisy of folks that behave in one way and then when they are called on their behaviour get annoyed and angry and expect treatment and respect. Fd did this IMO on behalf of MT and then MT seemed to try and demand respect and totally missed the point that respect is earned and there was zero in the MT behaviour that was deserving of respect from anyone. Even as I type this I very much wonder if MT has any level of self respect or pride in her decisions and I do also wonder if she see any responsibility in the issues faced by Fd regarding the 5 Dulos children? I do very much wonder how the local folks in Farmington/Avon and the EW school community of MT daughter treated MT? My guess is not too well and we saw this play out in the NYP reporting on MT being 'disinvited' from her daughters graduation.

But even with everything that happened with the 5 Dulos children, MT still brings her daughter back into that environment and does not appear in any way to safeguard her daughter from the situation in CT. Nope, we don't see this at all. We simply saw MT dragging her daughter through a group of press during the time she was staying at the motel in Avon. I guess I just wonder what responsible parent would subject a child to this treatment and scrutiny when other options were available? We now know the answer to this and its MT and she has done it I believe yet again with the latest airport pickup and return to CT. What kind of messages are all of these choices sending to MT daughter? Does MT or her family even care? I just scratch my head and wonder where is the bio dad and will we have to wait for further charges in order to see any changes to the MT custody arrangements as I would be surprised that Family Court or CPS would think highly of her choices on behalf of even her own child. This poor child will only have childhood recollections of her mother being arrested, watching her mother live for years as a mistress in a house paid for by the family of Fd wife. Self esteem is a fragile issue and any basic knowledge of psychology would appreciate this fact. Nope, not Mama A (former licensed psychologist) and Nope not MT (former student of psychology) to say nothing of Dr. Papa T who no doubt had a passing experience with psychology in his medical school training. IMO all this medical training just makes the decision making from MT even more deplorable and frankly despicable.

Does MT deserve any level of respect or consideration from JFd or Judge Heller as it appears she and her daughter were actively involved in the entire process of having the Dulos children lie of behalf of their father and MT and flaunting Judge Hellers orders? IMO, no.

Does MT deserve any level of respect or consideration from JFd or Judge Heller for her demonstrated maturity and parenting skills in terms of dealing with the overall situation? IMO, no.

Its hard to NOT put labels on MT and her behaviour because of how she came into the life of Fd (she was married at the time as was Fd) in 2015, shows her over and over to be an immature, morally bankrupt, self centred thrill seeker who seemed more concerned about the Fd/Farber wealth and rent free life of a mistress than anything else IMO. We learned in the Civil trial that MT took trip into NY in order to gain information about the Farber trusts and this IMO implies curiosity about the wealth and how it could somehow be 'hers'.

If I were an artist I'd simply put MT in her pink muppet eyelash sweater and just draw a bit huge "A" on the front and then slap a dunce cap on her head as that is who MT is in this case IMO. JFd knew who she was dealing with in terms of MT and JFd acted in court accordingly as she wanted her children to have zero to do with the morally reprehensible MT and the entire Arrezzea/Troconis clan of folks led by the medicare fraud dodging Mama A IMO! How many parents would want their 5 children to have anything to do with the likes of MT and Mama A and the rest of the SA clan? Not many is my bet!

JFd saw MT with crystal clarity as did Judge Heller and ditto for Fd. JFd cared deeply about the people in the children's lives and so she fought long and hard and to the mat to insure that the children had zero to do with MT, her daughter and Fd, so long as he wouldn't comply with the Judge Heller order.

To me, this issue of MT and her daughter having access to the 5 Dulos children has to fit in some way into the puzzle of motive in this sad and tragic case. I can easily see MT whining about having to leave 4Jx with her daughter and saying that she hadn't done anything to be deserve the treatment she was receiving etc. I don't see MT caring about the emotional well being of the 5 Dulos children and its because of this that I believe JFd sought to keep the children far far away from the 'whatever works' morally bankrupt MT!

IMO MT was wrong in her thinking about how she was being treated by JFd and Family Court as IMO it was her behaviour and choices that determined her treatment. MT was a longish term disposable mistress that was shouting to be respected but that was simply a fantasy as there was zero about her that was deserving of any such respect and JFd IMO knew this absolutely. JFd believed MT to simply be 'irrelevant' and 'not a factor' and this no doubt resulted in rage and great anger from Fd and MT.

MOO

I believe we have gone down the path with interviews from Atty Maddox previously. My suspicion for what its worth is that he is a well known 'friend' of the Defense.

IMO its disappointing that the Middletown Press chose to only interview a SINGLE atty and didn't seek alternative perspectives. Last I heard we have Yale Law School in New Haven, UCONN Law School in Hartford and Quinnipiac Law School in Hamden, and my suspicion is that there are any number of esteemed academics qualified to give a view on 'gag orders'. Why did the Middletown Press not seek out an academic POV on the topic or present a range of views?

Alternative perspectives on the gag order issue do exist across a spectrum of views IMO. CT has the antiquated process of voir dire as Atty. P. correctly points out but the point that Atty. P. will be facing potential jurors is in the VERY distant future and the gag order protects the pool until the point of voir dire IMO too.

Atty. P. is all about the now and not really caring much about the future IMO and this is the problem. The risks and results of unfettered Atty. P. speech are unquantifiable and to me this is the biggest risk to having a fair and timely trial for Fd. I can just see Atty. P. a year or more from now screaming to any and all that can hear him that his client Fd can't get a fair trial in the State of CT and I can see him taking this situation to the CT Supreme Court and the US Supreme Court and simply wasting more time and keeping Fd out of prison potentially for a very long time while its all sorted out.

Wait for it, if the gag order is overturned IMO we will experience this nightmare of Atty. P. claiming to not be able to get a fair trial in CT and this circumstance might just have ripple effects through the rest of the CT judiciary. Are the Supreme Court Justices willing to take a risk that this might happen? Are the Supreme Court Justices willing to trust in the professional integrity of Atty. P. and believe that he has the ability to comply with Professional Standard and Guidelines? IMO given the track record on compliance with Professional Standards in the Dulos case as well as his behaviour and choices in the Jones case, I'm not sure if I were a St of Ct Supreme Court Justice if I would trust him further than I could toss him. AND, given that he is a large and heavy weight of a person that wouldn't be very far IMO! I simply don't see anything trustworthy about Atty. P. and so I don't see why the Justices would extend him ANY benefit of the doubt as to his behaviour. The leaking of the sealed psych report by Atty. P. in Family Court to protect his client from a 'hit report' by a reporter told me that this was a legal advocate that is bound by no rules and regulations put forward by the State of CT or elsewhere and will do anything and everything on behalf of his client. IMO this Atty. P. represent dangerous behaviour and does zero credit to the CT Bar association and the CT Judiciary as there are no boundaries and no limits, including sadly the laws of the State of CT. Judge Heller let Atty. P. resign behind closed doors rather than face censure IMO and yet again Atty. P. escaped to simply do something similar in another Judges courtroom. Sad situation IMO but we keep seeing these acts over and over and nothing gets done ever.

IMO the gag order is providing a bit of insurance that the jury pool won't be tainted as we cannot depend on Atty. P. or Pattisville following 3.6a or b and we cannot depend on the CT Judiciary for holding Atty. P. to any level of professional behaviour at all via censure etc.

I hate to say this but we have already seen it sadly from Judge Blawie and States Atty Colangelo when they chose to not demand compliance with the gag order or 3.6a or b. Its a sad state of affairs IMO and Atty. P. knows that he can 'gamble with his law licence' all day long with no possible consequences. Pathetic state of affairs IMO that there are no Judges (other than the Judge in the Jones case from Danbury) willing to stand up to rogue operators such as Atty. P. and Pattisville.

MOO
“I hate to say this but we have already seen it sadly from Judge Blawie and States Atty Colangelo when they chose to not demand compliance with the gag order or 3.6a or b. Its a sad state of affairs IMO and Atty. P. knows that he can 'gamble with his law licence' all day long with no possible consequences. Pathetic state of affairs IMO that there are no Judges (other than the Judge in the Jones case from Danbury) willing to stand up to rogue operators such as Atty. P. and Pattisville.”

I’m waiting to see if the CT SC’s opinion will consider that Judge Blawie had an alternative to the gag order--to refer NP to the Chief Disciplinary Counsel (as Judge Bellis did in the Jones case) for investigation of whether NP violated the RPC’s. See commentary under RPC 3.6—

“(5) There are…certain subjects which are more likely than not to have a material prejudicial effect on a proceeding, particularly when they refer to … a criminal matter, or any other proceeding that could result in incarceration. These subjects relate to: (c) the performance or results of any examination [NP’s incorrect statement that MT took and passed a polygraph]… (d) any opinion as to the guilt or innocence of a defendant or suspect in a criminal case or proceeding that could result in incarceration;(e) information that the lawyer knows or reasonably should know is likely to be inadmissible as evidence in a trial and that would, if disclosed, create a substantial risk of prejudicing an impartial trial…”

See also RPC 8.4.” Misconduct”

“I hate to say this but we have already seen it sadly from Judge Blawie and States Atty Colangelo when they chose to not demand compliance with the gag order or 3.6a or b. Its a sad state of affairs IMO and Atty. P. knows that he can 'gamble with his law licence' all day long with no possible consequences. Pathetic state of affairs IMO that there are no Judges (other than the Judge in the Jones case from Danbury) willing to stand up to rogue operators such as Atty. P. and Pattisville.”

I’m waiting to see if the CT SC’s opinion will consider that Judge Blawie had an alternative to the gag order--to refer NP to the Chief Disciplinary Counsel (as Judge Bellis did in the Jones case) for investigation of whether NP violated the RPC’s. See commentary under RPC 3.6—

“(5) There are…certain subjects which are more likely than not to have a material prejudicial effect on a proceeding, particularly when they refer to … a criminal matter, or any other proceeding that could result in incarceration. These subjects relate to: (c) the performance or results of any examination [NP’s incorrect statement that MT took and passed a polygraph]… (d) any opinion as to the guilt or innocence of a defendant or suspect in a criminal case or proceeding that could result in incarceration;(e) information that the lawyer knows or reasonably should know is likely to be inadmissible as evidence in a trial and that would, if disclosed, create a substantial risk of prejudicing an impartial trial…”

See also RPC 8.4.” Misconduct”

Totally agree @pernickety

NP has egregiously violated 3.6...Am sure you, as I and others, are shocked at some of the wild stories NP has invented about JFD that have no basis in fact that he has presented. The list is long, including the Gone Girl scenario, framing one's husband with suicide for revenge, stealing money from her spouse, that she has received medical treatment after her disappearance, that she was a drug addict, that she was mentally ill....the list goes on. NP has offered no explanation for the Albany Avenue trip, saying "he wants to save it for the jury." That goes along with his early comments that FD had an alibi for the entire morning the 24th of May. Then it changed to there is no evidence of FD leaving 4 JX or entering Welles. Blah, blah, blah....

And, all of these comments about JFD and his client refuses to talk with police?! FD never has and probably never will. If he had an explanation or an alibi, FD could "clear things up." (Despite his lament on television that "Jennifer needs to clear up this mess.") The continued victim blaming and shaming is abusive to his children and the rest of JFD's family.

NP supports and knew that FD was going to wish Jennifer a Merry Christmas. NP felt that that comment did not violate the gag order. And, the state of CT calls this good legal counsel within the state constitution. Heaven help us all!

MOO IMO

I think that the DM was being salacious with the word Tryst.

I do not see anything in the Court Document that says or infers that it was just a 'one night stand'. It says that they 'engaged in an act of SI in the State of Florida which resulted in the conception and subsequent birth of the child'. Then continues to say they 'engaged in SI and as a result of said SI, the Respondent became pregnant'.

Nothing here says that it was a 'one night stand' or a tryst. Nothing here says it was a Single act. It just says 'an act'.

The singular is being used to denote that someone gets pregnant from 'an act' of SI as opposed to more than one act of SI. Not that it was Only a 'one night stand'. They could have said Many acts of SI that resulted in the pregnancy, but that would be untrue since a pregnancy only results from one act of SI.

There are too many touchy feely pictures of them to be a platonic friendship that oops, they got drunk and had sex and that one tryst resulted in a pregnancy.

They definitely had a relationship or I do not think that MT would have hung around for 9 years. Remember, she floats around from job to job, but she was there for 9 years and to me, that indicates a relationship.

IMO, Begue was already supporting his daughter, just not Court Ordered. Someone posted about the MT race driver 'husband to be', that Insisted that MT file for child support, or I doubt there ever would be a filing since IMO, Begue was already supporting his daughter.

IF it was a 'one night stand' What 'one night stand' guy would step up to the plate after 6 years and without having to be Forced to submit to a DNA test?

How did MT support her daughter for 6 years if it was just a 'one night stand' and she waited until the child was 6 to make custody arrangements and seek child support? Begue readily admitted he was the father and amicably agreed to the custody and child support arrangements.

IMO, there was definitely a relationship.

I need to go back and find the pictures of Begue and MT, when NBT was younger than 6 years old and her parents were lovey dovey. There was one picture that showed MT next to the head of the table with Begue at a family dinner with the Begue family. Would MT have been the Only employee invited to a Family dinner, if she were Only an employee. She was more than a one night stand.

IMO.

Ok, but she’s still a tramp. IMO

What I find very interesting is the photos from the very first arrest of MT: haggard, pale, under eye circles, stringy hair and embarrassed to the extent of bowing Her head down and covering her head etc. to the current photos of her at recent court appearances: head held high, smiling, laughing, dressed-up, hair and make-up applied with intent.

Why the change we ask?

This woman is overtly trying to convey an appearance of confidence like she is not worried, unconcerned, innocent. Such a contrast. Approach failing. She bears the scarlet letter.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.... it’s just a matter of time when her complicit involvement will be fully revealed... tick tock, AW3 will shock!
Mooooo

I think you’re right about the feigned self confidence and lack of concern over what may be coming for her. FD, IMO is doing the same thing by not dressing for court like one normally would. He wears skinny jeans and a casual button down shirt with the corduroy blazer, over which he wears the casual duffle coat that Jennifer paid so much money for. This in my opinion is his way of saying that dressing up for court is only for the losers who think they could be found guilty.

I was thinking about life insurance today, and started wondering about Jennifer and FD...there is no doubt that they had a policy on Jennifer, IMO. But I wonder if they carried a large policy on FD as well? My husband makes a lot more money than I do, and that is primarily what we use to pay for everything we need to live. So we have a large policy on his life. We have a much smaller one on me, initially taken out to pay for childcare when our kids were young, in case something happened to me. So, since I believe that FD made very little money in his vanity building endeavor, I am wondering if they even had a policy on him at all, since losing his income would likely have impacted the family in a very limited way. It would tell me, and everyone else that his contribution was minimal, at best. Anybody think there is any way that we’ll find out?

Totally agree @pernickety

NP has egregiously violated 3.6...Am sure you, as I and others, are shocked at some of the wild stories NP has invented about JFD that have no basis in fact that he has presented. The list is long, including the Gone Girl scenario, framing one's husband with suicide for revenge, stealing money from her spouse, that she has received medical treatment after her disappearance, that she was a drug addict, that she was mentally ill....the list goes on. NP has offered no explanation for the Albany Avenue trip, saying "he wants to save it for the jury." That goes along with his early comments that FD had an alibi for the entire morning the 24th of May. Then it changed to there is no evidence of FD leaving 4 JX or entering Welles. Blah, blah, blah....

And, all of these comments about JFD and his client refuses to talk with police?! FD never has and probably never will. If he had an explanation or an alibi, FD could "clear things up." (Despite his lament on television that "Jennifer needs to clear up this mess.") The continued victim blaming and shaming is abusive to his children and the rest of JFD's family.

NP supports and knew that FD was going to wish Jennifer a Merry Christmas. NP felt that that comment did not violate the gag order. And, the state of CT calls this good legal counsel within the state constitution. Heaven help us all!

MOO IMO
I keep wondering if MT’s family secretly hired NP to make a big mess and show how horrible and guilty FD is and take the attention away from MT. NP would have to be getting paid a lot to sacrifice his dignity and tell those ridiculous stories and act like he believes them and risk losing his license. He really had to pull out all his acting skills when He had to “comfort” FD during the fake tears scene. Is NP a retired soap opera actor or a professional attorney? I don’t think I have ever seen an attorney stoop so low, purposely be unethical and try to twist laws to make what he is doing ok in my lifetime. If NP’s purpose is to make us never want to see him or hear his speeches and make the public be firmly convinced of the guilt of his client he gets an A plus from me.

I think you have made the connection between JFd and MT that hasn't been discussed very much but I totally agree with you is absolutely critical to understanding what might have been growing anger between Fd/MT on the one hand and JFd on the other hand.

JFd fought hard and consistently in Family Court to MAKE SURE that FD AND MT did not together spend time with the 5 Dulos children. JFd DID NOT want MT and her daughter to spend time with the 5 Dulos children. We saw that Fd asked his sons (and possible the other children as well) to lie about the MT and daughter presence at 4Jx when the Dulos children were visiting. The truth about this situation was uncovered, Fd was called out for the huge psychological damage that this entire process was causing the children and in particular his one son. Fd AND MT didn't really seem to care to much about all of this and it was during this period that we saw Fd lose access to his children.

Most recently in the Civil Case we saw Fd on the stand confronted by Atty Weinstein about these issues and I believe the Fd quote was along the lines that he or we "respectfully disagreed with Judge Heller".

Who would "respectfully disagree with Judge Heller" and then lose contact with your 5 children for nearly 10 months. The psychologist charged with working with the son clearly indicated the enormous damage inflicted by the choices of MT and Fd and neither of these 2 individuals cared much or changed their behaviour.

We then see Fd voluntarily stepping away from access to his children for roughly 10 months. IMO, in a childs life and in the context of a parents relationship THIS IS IMO A HUGE DEAL and with long term consequences. Yet, FD + MT did this because they "respectfully disagreed".... AND THEY KNEW BEST!

Flipping back to MT. You really have to wonder IMO about MT, her moral compass, her level of education and general knowledge about psychology and children as well as who she is as a human being that she might possibly stand by as a father voluntarily rejects access to his children to prove to the Judge that 'he and MT are entitled to spend time with the 5 Dulos children' (AND all this happened after the Dulos children were lying to their mother for a period of time about MT and her daughter).

Sure you could argue that this decision was made by Fd and that MT herself was a possible non factor in this decision, but I'm not sure this would be fully accurate as during this period Fd was making a huge point to JFd that he and MT 'were a couple' and deserved respect. Mmmmm. Sure Fd also wanted what he wanted in terms of the 5 children having access to MT and her daughter and there were no doubt control issues present as well IMO. But I'm not so sure that the situation would have gone on for so long without MT knowledge and consent. IMO MT and Fd were deeply offended and angry and effectively threw a tantrum which was pathetically IMO at the expense of the children YET AGAIN. IMO it was this aspect of the overall situation, that inability to focus on what was important in this case which was the children, that showed Fd and MT as the absolutely self involved, uncaring and shallow people that they appear to be. I think its important to realise that during this time there were multiple mental health professionals associated with the case and the children were in treatment too. MT and Fd disregarded the professional recommendations of these mental health professionals because 'they knew best'! Really?

How did Fd respond also to all this by way of protest? He continued and to this day has the FB drone shot with MT, himself and the 5 Dulos children in the driveway on their way to/from a ski day. It was telling that there were more children in that driveway shot than available seats in the Suburban too but my guess is that this is simply how MT and Fd always roll! Its all about what feels good and right to them in the moment and what is the right or safe thing never enters the calculus of ANY of their decisions. No wonder JFd wanted the children to have zero to do with MT when should couldn't even keep the children safe by making sure how many children legally could fit into the Suburban?

What parent that was focused on teaching children 'right' from 'wrong' or old style biblical values would do anything other than run for the hills fast when confronted with MT and her family and Fd decisions regarding his new 'relationship' and mistress?

I always love to watch the hypocrisy of folks that behave in one way and then when they are called on their behaviour get annoyed and angry and expect treatment and respect. Fd did this IMO on behalf of MT and then MT seemed to try and demand respect and totally missed the point that respect is earned and there was zero in the MT behaviour that was deserving of respect from anyone. Even as I type this I very much wonder if MT has any level of self respect or pride in her decisions and I do also wonder if she see any responsibility in the issues faced by Fd regarding the 5 Dulos children? I do very much wonder how the local folks in Farmington/Avon and the EW school community of MT daughter treated MT? My guess is not too well and we saw this play out in the NYP reporting on MT being 'disinvited' from her daughters graduation.

But even with everything that happened with the 5 Dulos children, MT still brings her daughter back into that environment and does not appear in any way to safeguard her daughter from the situation in CT. Nope, we don't see this at all. We simply saw MT dragging her daughter through a group of press during the time she was staying at the motel in Avon. I guess I just wonder what responsible parent would subject a child to this treatment and scrutiny when other options were available? We now know the answer to this and its MT and she has done it I believe yet again with the latest airport pickup and return to CT. What kind of messages are all of these choices sending to MT daughter? Does MT or her family even care? I just scratch my head and wonder where is the bio dad and will we have to wait for further charges in order to see any changes to the MT custody arrangements as I would be surprised that Family Court or CPS would think highly of her choices on behalf of even her own child. This poor child will only have childhood recollections of her mother being arrested, watching her mother live for years as a mistress in a house paid for by the family of Fd wife. Self esteem is a fragile issue and any basic knowledge of psychology would appreciate this fact. Nope, not Mama A (former licensed psychologist) and Nope not MT (former student of psychology) to say nothing of Dr. Papa T who no doubt had a passing experience with psychology in his medical school training. IMO all this medical training just makes the decision making from MT even more deplorable and frankly despicable.

Does MT deserve any level of respect or consideration from JFd or Judge Heller as it appears she and her daughter were actively involved in the entire process of having the Dulos children lie of behalf of their father and MT and flaunting Judge Hellers orders? IMO, no.

Does MT deserve any level of respect or consideration from JFd or Judge Heller for her demonstrated maturity and parenting skills in terms of dealing with the overall situation? IMO, no.

Its hard to NOT put labels on MT and her behaviour because of how she came into the life of Fd (she was married at the time as was Fd) in 2015, shows her over and over to be an immature, morally bankrupt, self centred thrill seeker who seemed more concerned about the Fd/Farber wealth and rent free life of a mistress than anything else IMO. We learned in the Civil trial that MT took trip into NY in order to gain information about the Farber trusts and this IMO implies curiosity about the wealth and how it could somehow be 'hers'.

If I were an artist I'd simply put MT in her pink muppet eyelash sweater and just draw a bit huge "A" on the front and then slap a dunce cap on her head as that is who MT is in this case IMO. JFd knew who she was dealing with in terms of MT and JFd acted in court accordingly as she wanted her children to have zero to do with the morally reprehensible MT and the entire Arrezzea/Troconis clan of folks led by the medicare fraud dodging Mama A IMO! How many parents would want their 5 children to have anything to do with the likes of MT and Mama A and the rest of the SA clan? Not many is my bet!

JFd saw MT with crystal clarity as did Judge Heller and ditto for Fd. JFd cared deeply about the people in the children's lives and so she fought long and hard and to the mat to insure that the children had zero to do with MT, her daughter and Fd, so long as he wouldn't comply with the Judge Heller order.

To me, this issue of MT and her daughter having access to the 5 Dulos children has to fit in some way into the puzzle of motive in this sad and tragic case. I can easily see MT whining about having to leave 4Jx with her daughter and saying that she hadn't done anything to be deserve the treatment she was receiving etc. I don't see MT caring about the emotional well being of the 5 Dulos children and its because of this that I believe JFd sought to keep the children far far away from the 'whatever works' morally bankrupt MT!

IMO MT was wrong in her thinking about how she was being treated by JFd and Family Court as IMO it was her behaviour and choices that determined her treatment. MT was a longish term disposable mistress that was shouting to be respected but that was simply a fantasy as there was zero about her that was deserving of any such respect and JFd IMO knew this absolutely. JFd believed MT to simply be 'irrelevant' and 'not a factor' and this no doubt resulted in rage and great anger from Fd and MT.

MOO

I can’t think of one thing to add to this except my admiration for your logic and clarity. Thank you! MOO.

Wondering if it works in CT like it works in FL? Here in FL, many parts of Divorce Cases are sealed from being viewed online, but if someone goes in person to the Clerk's office, most records are able to be viewed.

Has anyone in the media or here at WS ever taken a look?

I'm far away, too. I read some of the records that were public on line before they were sealed, but certainly didn't think to copy any or read them all.

If the records are sealed, I don't know if a person without permission not part of a legal team related to the divorce could see them. IDK...I think for the children's sake they were sealed to prevent the press from publishing parts of them. I found an article recently that makes reference to some of the documents...but it was before the seal.

Couple met at Brown University; now she's missing, and he's facing charges

MOO IMO

I'm far away, too. I read some of the records that were public on line before they were sealed, but certainly didn't think to copy any or read them all.

If the records are sealed, I don't know if a person without permission not part of a legal team related to the divorce could see them. IDK...I think for the children's sake they were sealed to prevent the press from publishing parts of them. I found an article recently that makes reference to some of the documents...but it was before the seal.

Couple met at Brown University; now she's missing, and he's facing charges

MOO IMO
Thank you Tink for resurrecting this IMO very compelling profile - this tells the story that has resonated with so many of us following this case and is well worth a second read. It is heartbreaking that a mother so obviously full of love and compassion towards everyone around her expected so very little for herself in return!

"She said she would have been “happy to wear a brown, scratchy sack, wake up early, take a vow of silence and slowly pace narrow halls for the honor of the Lord.”

Thank you Tink for resurrecting this IMO very compelling profile - this tells the story that has resonated with so many of us following this case and is well worth a second read. It is heartbreaking that a mother so obviously full of love and compassion towards everyone around her expected so very little for herself in return!

"She said she would have been “happy to wear a brown, scratchy sack, wake up early, take a vow of silence and slowly pace narrow halls for the honor of the Lord.”

P.S. In case any family or friends of JFd read this, I am not judging and only admiring her. I relate to her on multiple levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota