Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the state police drove into the bay with FD, two other officers took something from the back of one the SUV's. It appeared on the video something was in an evidence bag. Did anyone else notice this???

:::::::::::::::::::crying tears of relief::::::::::::::::::::
I can only imagine Jennifer’s mother right now and the children’s devastation once again. God bless them.

If we knew how to contact them, I’d send them a million kisses, hugs and whatever else we could think of. Dear Ms. Carey Luft and Atty. Weinstein. Please let them know ALL OF THE WORLD SUPPORTS THEM.

Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos, was charged Tuesday with her murder, according to a source familiar with the case and his defense attorney.

Fotis Dulos' girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, is also charged with murder.

An attorney, Kent Mahwinney, is charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested for murder in case of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos
Anyone suspect maybe Jennifer is buried at Kent’s property?

An attorney who represented Fotis Dulos up until a few weeks ago in his mother-in-law’s civil lawsuit has been accused of spousal rape and charged with violating a protective order involving his estranged wife who believes he “wanted her dead,” police said.

Kent Douglas Mawhinney, 53, a South Windsor attorney, was charged last month with violating the terms of the protective order by using Fotis Dulos to contact his estranged wife in an attempt to arrange a meeting with her, according to an arrest warrant.

Former Fotis Dulos attorney accused of spousal rape, wanting his wife ‘dead’

Fotis and Kent probably had some imaginative discussions together.

Quid pro quo?
Instead of Strangers on a train, this would be friends in the forest

Ha! They were saying that his real estate holdings would usually be put up for bond, but his are encumbered due to the civil lawsuit, so doubting that can be used. They also discussed that he gets a bond "discount" due to how large it is (not the usual 10% they commented on)

Can anyone remind me why this is taking place in Bridgeport? It’s so far from New Canaan. I know his other arrests were there as well but can’t remember the reason from 7 months ago.
The CT State Police have been the lead investigators in this case and their main operating location for Fairfield County is located in Bridgeport (they have a number of other locations throughout CT). The CT State Police do not have a location in NC. The Bridgeport location is also close to the Bridgeport Correctional Facility.

Unrestrained in the front seat? WTF?

upload_2020-1-7_12-11-24-jpeg.224355

“GO AHEAD. MAKE MY DAY.”
Where’s Dirty Harry when we need him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors