Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally. I'm glad. Now the question is, do they have new info, did someone finally talk, or did they feel they had taken it as far as they could and decided to charge. I assume charging MT with murder and KM with conspiracy will encourage them to cooperate if they haven't been already. If anyone does know of some new evidence, please post.

Finally. I'm glad. Now the question is, do they have new info, did someone finally talk, or did they feel they had taken it as far as they could and decided to charge. I assume charging MT with murder and KM with conspiracy will encourage them to cooperate if they haven't been already. If anyone does know of some new evidence, please post.
I think investigators investigating KM, possibly for his own charges, blew the alibi out the window and KM ended up rolling. Jmo

@MarissaAlter
·
We’re being told Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney will be brought in and charged in Jennifer Dulos’ death this afternoon. The first of the two should arrive here within fifteen minutes per state police.
@News12CT

MT has been lying thru her teeth and stonewalling the entire time..so thankful she was also arrested (or will be).

I am local to this area; and as discussed a long time ago; when JD went missing, we had abundant rain for weeks and weeks and weeks before May 24th..so when JD went missing - CT was lush, it was like a tropical forest, with more greenery than you could imagine. I had said on one of the threads early on that - the complete reverse opposite will happen come January - February - March, as in those months CT is an absolute desolate waste land of nothingness, there isn't a leaf, no green grass, the lush greenery that is LONG gone..and anybody hiding anything will be found in the dead of winter here..

I hope to God they found JD body...so she can be put to her eternal sleep properly..and her children and mother can say goodbye..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member