Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unrestrained in the front seat? WTF?

upload_2020-1-7_12-11-24-jpeg.224355

I was thinking the same thing-I am sure there is a car behind them, though. He isn’t going anywhere.

Two others also were arrested and charged in connection to Jennifer Dulos' death, one with murder and the other conspiracy to commit murder.

The seriousness of the charges against Michelle and Kent make me think that nobody provided evidence, and it was just good police work that brought us here.

So now is the time for someone to start ratting for reduced charges. It should come natural for these two.

Michelle? Kent? Who's going to step up and help themselves? Either do it, or be ratted out yourself.

A little time alone in small cell may help jar the memories...

Praise Jesus! OMG, I could cry, almost am. What a relief. I never stopped hoping and praying they’d arrest him and her, but I admit I was very disillusioned with our justice system. I’d pop in now and then and read the latest news and each time I felt more and more crushed with the lack of progress of finding justice for Jennifer and her family. But now, my faith is restored. I admire and appreciate everyone who continued to follow the case and report on it. Thank you all.
I am so with you on your comments...I was also disillusioned and sad...but today -- YIPPEE-YI-YO-KI-AY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member