Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a photo circulating on sites that showed an enhanced photo of the red truck (hope I am remembering this correctly). One person analyzed the photo and thought the photo showed a bike and bulk item in the back. Turns out they might have been right.
I understand a metal badge belonging to the bicycle located with the other discarded evidence in various garbage bins but was the bicycle eventually located intact?

@ShaynahFerreira

Norm Pattis, Fotis Dulo’s attorney holding a press conference hours after his client was arrested and charged with murder in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.
Pattis claims the state is “driving a dagger into the heart of innocence of Mr. Dulos”.

Pattis presser was more of the same pompous rhetoric -- he's so disgusting! Whined that MT was treated better than his client and how Pattis was forced to wait in the lobby for 3 hours......boo hoo. Get over it -- more billable hours.

Pattis presser was more of the same pompous rhetoric -- he's so disgusting! Whined that MT was treated better than his client and how Pattis was forced to wait in the lobby for 3 hours......boo hoo. Get over it -- more billable hours.
I liked how the AW said they can't post bail until after arraignment...

Reading this has me wondering IF KM were with Fd in NC.... securing zip ties can be tricky even on an inanimate object IMO, can you imagine trying to zip tie a person fighting for their life?

MOO
It’s possible she was knocked unconscious, tied up, moved to another location and then disposed of. That could be one person. JMO

Wow, I had not seen this before. So they were having sex when EE arrived, against his Tacoma, just after cleaning up the blood out of the car?

Astounding, even for them.

View attachment 224456
Also, I don't know if you were reading the site when all the crazy love poems were being posted on the Patagonia site. It was sickening.

It’s possible she was knocked unconscious, tied up, moved to another location and then disposed of. That could be one person. JMO
I think she was more than knocked out at WL. Evidently the amount of blood was tremendous and everywhere. I have to fully read the AW but I heard a newscaster say that the blood combined with other evidence says she died there unless immediate medical attention was sought. I wonder if brain matter wasn't discovered. JMO.

Wow!! Thanks so much. I hope someone can summarize. This is incredible. How does the evidence look to ya’ll so far?
IMO meticulous preparation every step of the way. Still leaves some strategic gaps IMO. But the narrative is being filled in and the premeditation is now IMO crystal clear by Fd and MT. Still haven't seen AW for KM to ascertain his role as the Fd AW3 alludes to KM presence at 4Jx on day of disappearance.

Anyone else surprised by EE cellphone being allegedly wiped by Fd?

We'd guessed that a phone had been used by Fd but I guess we will have to wait for trial to hear more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member