Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking KM disposed of her body . Wonder if there is surveillance in and or around the dock where he moors his boat .
The boat doesn't belong to KM so he would have had to borrowed it or stolen it from the owner. I personally don't think KM disposed of her body but he knows what happened to it. JMO

Last edited:
A couple of things stick out in the new arrest warrant for Dulos - the unique bicycle that apparently missing which would explain how he got from Waveny Park to Jennifer's house. There is surveillance showing a man in a hoody not identifiable riding bike on Weed Street on May 24.

A statement from nanny Lauren Almeida in which she notices that there's 10 rolls of paper towels missing from the pantry of Jennifer's New Canaan home.

Almeida telling police that there were two camping pillows missing from the garage area. A homeless man found a similar bloody pillow in an Albany Avenue garbage can where Dulos was seen dropping a trash bag.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
That arrest warrant tells more than what is on its face. MT was in on it from the beginning, and most certainly helped destroy and dispose of poor Jennifer's body. The crooked lawyer was the fake alibi-and he knew about Dulos' plans (and could have stopped them) from the beginning, too. He will definitely be chirping soon.

The kidnapping charge coupled with warrant's analysis re those zip ties is simply, heartbreaking. One can only hope Jennifer was not conscious during whatever atrocity Dulos inflicted.

While so many have been waiting for this day, it comes with great anger that a woman, who did EVERYTHING right, was still unable to get the protection she needed! She knew, she told, she acted, and he still murdered her. How could that have happened?

What a very, very sad but very, very necessary day. Condolences and love to Farber family.

MOO I am betting he drove all the way back to the Farmington Valley area to get rid of the bike and JFD. He’s that arrogant and smug. I am also sure there is much more evidence and the AW includes only what was needed to get the warrants signed. Totally MOO only.

apnhpress.png

Bolded. Underlined and Italics by me.
Is this Pattis way of saying the State has a strong case against his monster of a client?
I'm a bit baffled by this statement from Atty. P. as I sadly missed the 'press conference'. Seems like this statement isn't quite as strong as 'bring it on'.... Does anyone have a link for the entire Atty. P. 'event'?

Throughout this case, I've struggled to wrap my head around why MT would allow herself to be so deeply involved in something like this. Reading the warrants and about her numerous, inconsistent statements to LE makes me wonder even more--what was in this for her??!! She has her own child to worry about. This is yet another case that to me, serves as a reminder of how many men are narcissistic enough to think the answer to their problems is murdering their SO and how they think they are smarter than LE and will actually get away with it. But what it also reminds me of, which chills me deeper as a female, is what women will do to other women, all in the name of a man. MOO.

To me, MT is the more fascinating character in this mess because her motives seem even more twisted than those of FD. Men killing their wives could actually make some yawn at this point. But MT putting her life on the line like this, even if FD made her think he actually had money? That's what I'm itching to know the reason for. MT ran in wealthy circles. She could have found another rich man. MOO.

He's (KM) got quite the documented record:

Mawhinney, a South Windsor lawyer who represented Fotis Dulos in the $2.5 million lawsuits filed by his mother-in-law, is expected to be charged with conspiracy to commit murder in the case.

Mawhinney had previously been charged with violating a protective order in his own divorce. He was accused of having Fotis Dulos contact his estranged wife on his behalf, according to his arrest warrant.

Mawhinney was also charged last January with sexual assault in a spousal or cohabiting relationship, second-degree unlawful restraint and disorderly conduct, according to online state judicial records.

Mawhinney’s wife alleged that her husband wanted her “dead.”

Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis Dulos, Troconis and former attorney charged in murder

Thanks Seattle,:):):) for informing us, on this great news during another horrid thread, Heidi Broussard, where we consistently find these creeps.
Now to catch up, reading about these jerks.
Hope they rot together.
Guess my gardening plans, are now left in the air.
MOO.

How can the police tell without a body?
The ME spells it out in the AW. Based on the investigation and the amount of blood, JD would've died without medical intervention.

If you're wondering why there is the assumption that JD was alive when the tie wraps were put on, it's just that - an assumption. Why would you restrain a corpse?

I do have an opinion question though: There's no way JD was alive in the bed of that truck, right? Thinking from the perspective of the perp, what if she woke up? Screamed? Stood up, even if she was covered?

How To Kill a Vampire - The Only 5 Methods Known To Man
It's funny - NP is known for using the wrong words at times. This can be interpreted as:
LE is destroying this vampire-like criminal,
or
LE is killing the theory of FD's innocence.
As tragic as this entire situation is, the deeper you read into the AW3 of Fd, LE is also KILLING ALL THE Atty. P. THEORIES TOO, ONE BY ONE....

I was simply ticking off all the crazy Pattisville theories one by one but the one that simply jumped out at me now was how Fd allegedly cashed 3 insurance checks (made out jointly to Fd and JFd) - see below quotes from AW3. Not sure who recalls the long diatribe in Criminal Court by Atty. P. regarding all the money which JFd allegedly took from the joint account etc. Fd no doubt eliminated anything present in the joint accounts IMO.

I do have to say that reading about the financial disclosure in AW3 that I am even more angry that JFd attorney Midler did nothing other than allude in his latest motion in Family Court about Fd dissipating marital assets. Based on AW3 it appears that Fd was busy with a financial ransacking of any/all assets and over a long period of time.

cash.png

MOO

I
Thanks Seattle,:):):) for informing us, on this great news during another horrid thread, Heidi Broussard, where we consistently find these creeps.
Now to catch up, reading about these jerks.
Hope they rot together.
Guess my gardening plans, are now left in the air.
MOO.
I for one can’t wait to see the AW on KM ! If it is conspiracy to commit murder that would mean he would be more than a fake alibi IMO.

As tragic as this entire situation is, the deeper you read into the AW3 of Fd, LE is also KILLING ALL THE Atty. P. THEORIES TOO, ONE BY ONE....

I was simply ticking off all the crazy Pattisville theories one by one but the one that simply jumped out at me now was how Fd allegedly cashed 3 insurance checks (made out jointly to Fd and JFd) - see below quotes from AW3. Not sure who recalls the long diatribe in Criminal Court by Atty. P. regarding all the money which JFd allegedly took from the joint account etc. Fd no doubt eliminated anything present in the joint accounts IMO.

I do have to say that reading about the financial disclosure in AW3 that I am even more angry that JFd attorney Midler did nothing other than allude in his latest motion in Family Court about Fd dissipating marital assets. Based on AW3 it appears that Fd was busy with a financial ransacking of any/all assets and over a long period of time.

View attachment 224463

MOO
bbm
Yes, it really was "all about the money"... and JD knew...

IMO meticulous preparation every step of the way. Still leaves some strategic gaps IMO. But the narrative is being filled in and the premeditation is now IMO crystal clear by Fd and MT. Still haven't seen AW for KM to ascertain his role as the Fd AW3 alludes to KM presence at 4Jx on day of disappearance.

Anyone else surprised by EE cellphone being used and allegedly wiped by Fd? We'd guessed that a phone had been used by Fd.

I thought FD was trying to scare and manipulate P Gumienny (green card) just as he demanded him to go to the junkyard to look for replacement seats for his Toyota.

Fotis took PG's phone on 5/28 alleging he wanted to see if PG called him on Friday morning-- also when he told PF to leave MT out of it (evidence MT returned the Toyota Key). I never not get the impression FD kept the phone but did unlock it to check history and sure he was deleting it at same time.

ETA: EE is your reference for P Gumienny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member