Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

FROM THE ARTICLE:

William Murray replaced Mawhinney and represented Fotis Dulos in the two-day civil trial last month in Hartford. On Tuesday, Murray said he believes his client is innocent.

"I've probably known him since August, I don't think he did it," Murray said. "I think he's innocent. Something weird obviously went on, but I'd be interested in seeing what the arrest warrants say."

Murray does not believe the murder charge will impact the lawsuits.

"The new arrest shouldn't affect Mr. Dulos' credibility as a witness in the trial," Murray said.

REALLY, ATTORNEY MURRAY, REALLY.....Help us all!

I think she was more than knocked out at WL. Evidently the amount of blood was tremendous and everywhere. I have to fully read the AW but I heard a newscaster say that the blood combined with other evidence says she died there unless immediate medical attention was sought. I wonder if brain matter wasn't discovered. JMO.
From the AW, the ME says "...based upon the facts of the investigation, the degree of blood loos, as well as other factors, he was prepared to state that Jennifer Dulos had sustained an injury (or multiple injuries) which he would consider "non-survivable" without medical intervention."

So she could've been alive when they left, she just wouldn't have continued to live without medical intervention.

IMO meticulous preparation every step of the way. Still leaves some strategic gaps IMO. But the narrative is being filled in and the premeditation is now IMO crystal clear by Fd and MT. Still haven't seen AW for KM to ascertain his role as the Fd AW3 alludes to KM presence at 4Jx on day of disappearance.

Anyone else surprised by EE cellphone being used and allegedly wiped by Fd? We'd guessed that a phone had been used by Fd.
I'm a little surprised he was that stupid; I'd expected him to use burner phones that weren't quite so traceable - but then, perhaps he was trying to blame EE...

Two things are stuck in my head. MT says she wasn't involved because she was cleaning the house, not JFd, as if JFd's body may have been at 80 MS. Also, It would be interesting to know if the zip ties had been cut or not. If not, how were they removed from her body. Sorry, hate thinking about how they were removed.

Two things are stuck in my head. MT says she wasn't involved because she was cleaning the house, not JFd, as if JFd's body may have been at 80 MS. Also, It would be interesting to know if the zip ties had been cut or not. If not, how were they removed from her body. Sorry, hate thinking about how they were removed.
I was wondering about the zip ties as well. I couldn't find any indication anywhere on whether they were cut or not, but I haven't gone through the warrants with a fine-toothed comb yet.

So if the bike wasn’t found by LE...I wonder if it’s with JDs remains? Unless he disarticulated the bike and threw it away in pieces OR threw it in a dumpster near Farmington maybe it’s with JD buried somewhere? Unless it went thru MIRA and JD went thru MIRA? I’d be searching all his places with a metal detector? Maybe KM disposed of the bike? Maybe disposed of JD?

So if the bike wasn’t found by LE...I wonder if it’s with JDs remains? Unless he disarticulated the bike and threw it away in pieces OR threw it in a dumpster near Farmington maybe it’s with JD buried somewhere? Unless it went thru MIRA and JD went thru MIRA? I’d be searching all his places with a metal detector? Maybe KM disposed of the bike? Maybe disposed of JD?
I’m thinking KM disposed of her body . Wonder if there is surveillance in and or around the dock where he moors his boat .

IMO meticulous preparation every step of the way. Still leaves some strategic gaps IMO. But the narrative is being filled in and the premeditation is now IMO crystal clear by Fd and MT. Still haven't seen AW for KM to ascertain his role as the Fd AW3 alludes to KM presence at 4Jx on day of disappearance.

Anyone else surprised by EE cellphone being used and allegedly wiped by Fd? We'd guessed that a phone had been used by Fd.

And, Fd claimed to be cell phone illiterate!

I think she was more than knocked out at WL. Evidently the amount of blood was tremendous and everywhere. I have to fully read the AW but I heard a newscaster say that the blood combined with other evidence says she died there unless immediate medical attention was sought. I wonder if brain matter wasn't discovered. JMO.

FD AW3:

#39. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner....he would consider nonsurvivable without medical intervention. Dr. Gill categorized the event as a "Homicide of Violence" to likely include some combination of traumatic, blunt force injuries such as a bludgeoning/beating, and/or sharp-force injuries such as a stabbing/slashing.

The LA interview information was telling IMO. Her focus on details at 69/71 Welles was impressive as was her intuition regarding JFd.

Particularly chilling IMO was Fd laser focus on the children and picking them up for the weekend. I do wonder if we will learn of plane tickets or 'travel plans' booked in advance for the group?

Stunning that Fd would drive to NY and then proceed to 'lie' about the fact that his children had been 'abducted'.

FDmotivechildrenpng.png

@ShaynahFerreira

Norm Pattis, Fotis Dulo’s attorney holding a press conference hours after his client was arrested and charged with murder in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.
Pattis claims the state is “driving a dagger into the heart of innocence of Mr. Dulos
”.

Bolded. Underlined and Italics by me.
Is this Pattis way of saying the State has a strong case against his monster of a client?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee