Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have thought it was just in the garage.
Appears it was also in the house.
Purse in the house.
Unopened granola bar and tea at the ready.
Reports are confusing. Sounds as though she was attacked when she pulled into the garage.
Yet Nanny reports her finds, as above.
Will we ever know?
Hard to say. She may have started the tea just before taking the kids to school - and got distracted - and left the tea and granola bar and purse at the house when dropping kids off - only bringing her phone and keys. The kids school is right around the corner from their house.

Graphic warning.

I was thinking about that as well about the body in the back of EE truck. I do wonder if sadly JFd was alive and restrained such that she couldn't move in the back of the truck (possibly reason for addition of kidnapping charge).

If you zip tie arms, legs and then use a long zip tie around neck and torso - similar idea to hog tie... I'm not sure movement would have been possible. Also, if wounds and blood loss were such that was estimated by the ME, its likely that JFd might not have been fully conscious either.

Tragic and unbelievably cruel IMO. Absolutely heartbreaking.

MOO
There was a case in Canada that was on WS, grandparents and their 5 yr old grandson were so injured and restrained but yet taken alive in the sp's truck and they were tortured and burned.... RIP Jennifer!

Maybe he used the zip ties to secure the missing truck liner after he had rolled JD up in it. I've seen those long zip ties used on rolled up rugs, mattresses (think Ikea), and building supplies such as rolls of insulation. I used them to fix my chain link fence. Moo.

Wow, I had not seen this before. So they were having sex when EE arrived, against his Tacoma, just after cleaning up the blood out of the car?

Astounding, even for them.

View attachment 224456

I don't know about that. I think the more we find out the more we're going to realize that they probably were considering plotting the death of Jennifer as foreplay. Those two are the lowest of low...

I don’t takec
Hard to say. She may have started the tea just before taking the kids to school - and got distracted - and left the tea and granola bar and purse at the house when dropping kids off - only bringing her phone and keys. The kids school is right around the corner from their house.
my purse either when I drop the kids at school.

This is very disturbing.

And why were her "cut clothing and undergarments"* separate in the trash?

*As worded in the AW
Torture. Degradation. Terror. If he thought he was just going to go there and strangle her, no zip ties needed. Zip ties are for when someone wants to keep you alive for a little while and under control.

A couple of things stick out in the new arrest warrant for Dulos - the unique bicycle that apparently missing which would explain how he got from Waveny Park to Jennifer's house. There is surveillance showing a man in a hoody not identifiable riding bike on Weed Street on May 24.

A statement from nanny Lauren Almeida in which she notices that there's 10 rolls of paper towels missing from the pantry of Jennifer's New Canaan home.

Almeida telling police that there were two camping pillows missing from the garage area. A homeless man found a similar bloody pillow in an Albany Avenue garbage can where Dulos was seen dropping a trash bag.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

Also new. The Nanny called FD at 8:41 to discuss JD's disappearance. 5/24. After he returned from Albany Ave?
He asked only about the children and where they were.
Then texted and hounded her for 2 mores days as he was due his time with them.
Reports of GF having armed guards were inaccurate.
Just an astute , informed doorman that held his ground.
NYP were called. Spoke with NCPD and found out he was barred from seeing the children at the time.
MOO.

I highly doubt it. I think she was dead before they ever left that house.

This was business, and he had cleaning to do. The last thing he would have wanted to deal with was a living victim.

He had a schedule to keep, and didn’t have time to play games (as much as this sicko might have wanted to).

I think he beat her, restrained her, and suffocated her (possibly with duct tape).
Restraints would also limit the chance of her marking him while fighting back. JMO

Wow, I had not seen this before. So they were having sex when EE arrived, against his Tacoma, just after cleaning up the blood out of the car?

Astounding, even for them.

View attachment 224456
SIMPLY NO WORDS.....

But the hilarious part was that MT can't even be honest about having sex and made the interviewing officer take the situation piece by piece to get to the point of what was going on.

I do think that the original 'FO + HO' moniker has to be reinstated (briefly) as its been awhile since I've seen a couple so perfectly in sync!

Who else would conspire to murder a wife and then take the celebration outside to have sex against an old beat up Toyota Tacoma? Gotta wonder what good Detective Kimball was thinking about that image as the arrest warrant was being prepared! IMO somebody in LE has a sense of humor amidst the horror of all of this or a total disgust of 'FO + HO' priorities...IDK which....

Might have to go for the 'R' rating for the movie.....

Unbelievable! Not really....

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads