Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More common than you can imagine. In today's political climate, many immigrants are easily blackmailed. Even for stuff they don't have to worry about.
There was a long debate about this many months ago. IIRC, someone established that the immigrant angle was not valid. I don't have a cite, so JMO.

Per MT's AW, the bloody pillow (which we discussed previously, but didn't have assurance of) did indeed exist. It was a camping pillow missing from the garage.

(She may have been smothered, at least initially, or to prevent screams from being heard - ?)
And how sad is it to realize they were his children's camping pillows?

Yes, it was. Jennifer's family is very wealthy. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but they should have paid him off to get rid of him. (If at all possible with this nutcase).

My grandfather, who was a wealthy man, told Mom something I always remembered - "The cheapest way of solving a problem is with money." Of course, he lived in a corrupt country where no one believed in the courts nor the police. I felt Jennifer's family's decision to solve this through the courts prompted the crime. He might have left with $10 million or so, and their daughter would still be alive.

Of course, given FD's criminal nature, I can't assume this is true.
Well, I wouldn't have given him 10 million but I always felt that JD atty should have done 1 of 2 things: either forget about truthful financial affidavits and let things go OR nail FD to the wall. JD atty did neither of these things. JMO.

Hopefully the zip ties and duct tape will show premeditation, and a jury will sentence him to life without the possibility of parole. Also, when Patti's opens his mouth in court, a jury will find him guilty of being an A$$h@]e in public!

So many things we were curious about are mostly being answered.
1. Was there a third person? Yes. KM.
2. How did FD get from where he parked the EEs Toyota Tacoma near Waveny Park to JDs house? He road a bike he brought with him.
3. Was FD notified by LE that JD had been reported missing on the evening of May 24th? Yes. The nanny states in AW3 of FD that at 8:41 pm she became concerned FD was texting her and LE told her it was Ok to respond back to him Bc they had already spoken to him.
4. What car was the nanny driving? It appears her own. She picked the kids up from school in her car and took them back to JD home and then drove the kiddos to NY to GFs house in her own vehicle BECAUSE the blood spatter seen on a vehicle in JDs garage was the Range Rover as per the AW3. Her suburban was abandoned at Waveny Park.

ofcourse there is still so much we don’t know. Especially what was happening between 10:25 am and 11:12 am on 5/24 in NC once FD leaves JD house in her suburban. Obviously many things that were in the suburban were transferred to the Tacoma and clearly the suburban had to be wiped down so maybe thats what happened in that half hour.?
Where is JD?
Was the loud banging on the FD property at 5:00 am ish on 5/25 significant to this case? Was the bicycle dumped in the dumpster on that Fore Group property there by someone?

he’s definitely a cold evil person and a user and a liar and an adulterer and an alleged murdered and kidnapper and felon. He’s also a thief.
MT is too ignorant to understand that she was part of his plan too. He’d turn on her in a minute. He probably didn’t think she’d get tripped up by LE and talk to them quite so much. had she been smart as soon as she knew the cops could prove she was lying she should been like “Ok! I lied! I lied Bc FD threatens to kill me and my daughter and I’m terrified he’d do that so I lied. I helped with the coverup! I was in fear for my life! I will tell you everything I know and everything I saw right now!”

But nope nope nope. She just lied more and more and more and like three interviews with lies and this clueless act. She truly believed what I believe FD probably told her that the police can’t prove anything so if you stick to the timeline and don’t deviate from it your fine. Don’t allow the police to interview you. I’d bet he told
Her that but because she’s not bright (you’d think FD would know this about her) she did interview three times and lie and lie and lie badly

A couple of things stick out in the new arrest warrant for Dulos - the unique bicycle that apparently missing which would explain how he got from Waveny Park to Jennifer's house. There is surveillance showing a man in a hoody not identifiable riding bike on Weed Street on May 24.

A statement from nanny Lauren Almeida in which she notices that there's 10 rolls of paper towels missing from the pantry of Jennifer's New Canaan home.

Almeida telling police that there were two camping pillows missing from the garage area. A homeless man found a similar bloody pillow in an Albany Avenue garbage can where Dulos was seen dropping a trash bag.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
And...a piece of the bike (maybe the emblem) was found in the bags dumped on Albany.

Jennifer Dulos's blood was found inside on the passenger's seat of the Tacoma. So if her body was in the trunk, and FD was driving... was someone in the passenger's seat?
MT with JD’s blood on her MOO
Also maybe the sex outside the Tacoma was to explain their DNA. Disgusting pair that they are! Also MOO

FD preyed on vulnerable women to help him and MT was vulnerable. A rich guy to her but his evil heart had other intentions. It would be a matter of time before MT was killed as well. I am not sticking up for MT but FD is a narcissist and evil man. I wonder if he is related to Mark Sievers who just got the DP for planning his wife's brutal murder in her home...JMO
Don’t mean to argue. But I don’t see MT as vulnerable in any way. She was in this before JD was murdered.of course, in the AW she told police she hated FD and that she only “cleaned up”. Of course right after cleaning, his foreman found them having sex outside by the Toyota truck and then they ate at Starbucks. She has been around the block a few times. She knew what FD is and she knows what she is.

Well, I wouldn't have given him 10 million but I always felt that JD atty should have done 1 of 2 things: either forget about truthful financial affidavits and let things go OR nail FD to the wall. JD atty did neither of these things. JMO.
I might be willing to bet that if JD’s father had not passed away he would have offered FD money to leave and never look back. MOO

I think it is possible that the only thing MT really cares about is her daughter and I am thinking FD has something he is threatening to expose if she doesn't stay the course with the planned false story lines and not giving up information. She is willing to go jail for her child sake...... otherwise it makes no sense not to come clean....

Don’t mean to argue. But I don’t see MT as vulnerable in any way. She was in this before JD was murdered.of course, in the AW she told police she hated FD and that she only “cleaned up”. Of course right after cleaning, his foreman found them having sex outside by the Toyota truck and then they ate at Starbucks. She has been around the block a few times. She knew what FD is and she knows what she is.
Wow ! She really said “I just cleaned up ! “ I really need to read that warrant but I’m at work and can’t right now ! Gah !

So many things we were curious about are mostly being answered.
1. Was there a third person? Yes. KM.
2. How did FD get from where he parked the EEs Toyota Tacoma near Waveny Park to JDs house? He road a bike he brought with him.
3. Was FD notified by LE that JD had been reported missing on the evening of May 24th? Yes. The nanny states in AW3 of FD that at 8:41 pm she became concerned FD was texting her and LE told her it was Ok to respond back to him Bc they had already spoken to him.
4. What car was the nanny driving? It appears her own. She picked the kids up from school in her car and took them back to JD home and then drove the kiddos to NY to GFs house in her own vehicle BECAUSE the blood spatter seen on a vehicle in JDs garage was the Range Rover as per the AW3. Her suburban was abandoned at Waveny Park.

ofcourse there is still so much we don’t know. Especially what was happening between 10:25 am and 11:12 am on 5/24 in NC once FD leaves JD house in her suburban. Obviously many things that were in the suburban were transferred to the Tacoma and clearly the suburban had to be wiped down so maybe thats what happened in that half hour.?
Where is JD?
Was the loud banging on the FD property at 5:00 am ish on 5/25 significant to this case? Was the bicycle dumped in the dumpster on that Fore Group property there by someone?

he’s definitely a cold evil person and a user and a liar and an adulterer and an alleged murdered and kidnapper and felon. He’s also a thief.
MT is too ignorant to understand that she was part of his plan too. He’d turn on her in a minute. He probably didn’t think she’d get tripped up by LE and talk to them quite so much. had she been smart as soon as she knew the cops could prove she was lying she should been like “Ok! I lied! I lied Bc FD threatens to kill me and my daughter and I’m terrified he’d do that so I lied. I helped with the coverup! I was in fear for my life! I will tell you everything I know and everything I saw right now!”

But nope nope nope. She just lied more and more and more and like three interviews with lies and this clueless act. She truly believed what I believe FD probably told her that the police can’t prove anything so if you stick to the timeline and don’t deviate from it your fine. Don’t allow the police to interview you. I’d bet he told
Her that but because she’s not bright (you’d think FD would know this about her) she did interview three times and lie and lie and lie badly
Yep, it seems MT wasn't bright enough to save herself. And FD probably thought he was smart enough for the both of them. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julie11