Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
What she said ^ - and also that the GAL was to have a status hearing, as well. There was activity on custody/GAL issues all of a sudden - just within the past couple of weeks.

The grates make me think they wanted to keep someone captive, sick as that is. (ETA: or, as posted below, so others didn't fall in). The lime was to destroy the evidence afterward. These are seriously sick people; I can't fathom all the evil they had planned, so - I can't explain this one.

I think the grates were likely to keep the hole from filling up and make it easy to uncover but also able to be camouflaged somewhat.

It seems to me that if a woman truly cares about her daughter:
  • She doesn't have an affair with a married man who is living with his wife and 5 kids (and she was married to someone else when she started with FD) .
  • She doesn't interfere in that marriage and visitation.
  • She doesn't help him/conspire to commit murder of said wife.
  • She doesn't help clean up after the murder.
  • She doesn't lie after having helped him commit murder - instead, if she cared about her daughter, she would tell everything so she won't spend most of her daughter's important years in prison.
No, it does not appear that MT cares about her daughter. She cared about the potential to obtain money from the Farber family, that's what she cared about.
Gotta love a GREAT BULLET POINT LIST to put things into perspective!

I do hope daughter of MT is far away from this situation with her mother and that her father in Argentina is aware as well. Your bullet point list could be quickly translated into a motion for Family Court to quickly change the custody arrangement as well IMO to safeguard MT daughter too.

It seems to be a day of 'no words' but I have to say that any single parent (or any human being for that matter!) doing what MT is alleged to have done in this tragic case is something that I simply cannot fathom. But MT did what she did knowing that her daughter was in her primary care.

We've said it so many times before, but MT had multiple opportunity to walk away with her daughter and YET SHE STAYED.

MOO

He obviously means “without a body.”

Dulos will be the third person ever tried for murder in Connecticut. The first case was the infamous woodchipper case where Richard Crafts was convicted. The other case is out of New London a man named George Leniart was convicted of murdering April Dawn Pennington.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
I’m glad you cleared that up cuz I was like .... say what ?! Lol

I know I posted about it back when we became aware of KM and FD's connection, but I don't know how to go back and find my prior posts (I should probably figure out how to do that...).
KM was Fd longtime attorney. We originally came across his name as he was the atty of record in the Civil Case with GF/Atty Weinstein.

KM attempted to resign as Fd atty (around same time as a few other atty's in Fd life tried to resign) but then it appears he stayed on the Civil Case even though Atty BM took over.

What I would like to know though is how much interaction did Atty. P. /Pattisville have with KM during the period of time that he was involved with the Civil Case? Atty. P. seemed to be managing all the different cases in Fd legal life so far as we can see and so I find it VERY hard to believe that there wasn't some conversations between KM and Atty. P. or Atty BM?

Last edited:
I can't believe there is any way he planned on all that blood. According to AW, it was not just a beating with a fist. It couldn't have been or his hands would have been messed up. IMO. It was a blunt object and/or stab wounds. Spray was everywhere. Maybe he scoped out a blunt object at the barbecue or planted one there. But why would you plan something like this and choose a method that produces so much blood? Why would you zip tie someone and then proceed to stab or beat them? Wouldn't you strangle them at this point? I feel like I'm on Criminal Minds team right now. He must have been filled to the brim with rage and not all about the money either, but still it was all about the money. Strangulation is all about business and certainly less messy. This was hate, pure and simple. MOO.
Is this where the clear ponchos make sense?

Thanks! I was just wondering if KM would be someone she would recognize. Apparently so.
I don't recall that blog post from anything I remember finding and reading originally but would be great if someone could find it and share now. Although perhaps chilling if this perceived friend of hers was ultimately in fact not so much of one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0