Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! There is absolutely no innocent explanation for that.
Can anyone come up with a plausible excuse for this, that isn’t hilarious?
I’ll try
FD will say he went to the house in the morning to get the kid’s skis. They made a pact and spit on their palms and shook. That’s how his dna got in the sink
But when he went to her house he found her dead and figured her dealer Fudge must’ve have killed her but knew he would get blamed so he decided to get rid her in an obvious way to lead the police to her real killer.
His alcoholic lawyer agreed to help him.
Also he always carries phony plates cause he has a lot of points in his license and since he was dumping stuff why not
Then he’ll say MT Lady Macbethed him into doing it because she wanted to get married and JD wouldn’t kept fighting him on divorce.
I just saw the not hilarious part so this won’t work

he just has to explain digging "graves" in his former gun club, but there does not seem to be any eye witness to him personally doing it and digging a grave is vastly different than interring some one in it.

He doesn't even have to explain the digging unless LE has a shovel, trail cam footage or something else. He was in the area for 30+ minutes which one would argue was not enough time to dig that big a hole even if he was fit and did it for a living. I could see FD digging the grave and bringing the tarp/lime but we have no known evidence that either one of them was there on a second occasion.

Last edited:
What amazes me is in so many cases the perpetrator tries to spread their evidence all over the place.

Have they ever taken statistics in high school or college?

The more places you leave it, the more places you have to getting caught. I just don't get their decrepit mind which thinks spreading the evidence means less chance of getting caught.

Hello perpetrator, it means for each time you do each piece of evidence somewhere else, you have more chance of getting caught. Such stupidity. Such stupidity. M o o
Bingo! Truer words were never spoken.

I’ll try
FD will say he went to the house in the morning to get the kid’s skis. They made a pact and spit on their palms and shook. That’s how is dna got in the sink
But when he went to her house he found her dead and figured her dealer Fudge must’ve have killed her but knew he would get blamed so he decided to get rid her in an obvious way to lead the police to her real killer.
His alcoholic lawyer agreed to help him.
Also he always carries phony plates cause he has a lot of points in his license and since he was dumping stuff why not
Then he’ll say MT Lady Mabcethed him into doing it because she wanted to get married and JD wouldn’t kept fighting him on divorce.
I just saw the not hilarious part so this won’t work
Haaaaa. Best post I’ve read all day.

What we didn't know before, but now know from new AW, is that she was going to leave the Suburban (for LA?) and take the smaller vehicle; they discussed it about this particular day, because the smaller vehicle was easier for her to park in NY and she wasn't going to have the kids with her.

It was not the usual scenario for her, but she had the appointments.

In that case, she might have left the Suburban out this particular day - and that might have messed up Fd's plans, ever so slightly - because he was probably planning on her pulling into the garage as usual, not on her switching cars. But we don't know that for sure.

The reason I'm saying this is that it opens another option: if she wasn't going in through the garage when she first got there as usual - since maybe she wasn't parking car in there - perhaps she went into the house another way - the garage regular doorway (it does have one) or front door? - got her tea, granola bar - if they weren't left from earlier in the AM, that is - and then went out to car FROM the mudroom - maybe she heard something? - and then he attacked her.

This could also explain why her purse was in the house and not car/garage.

Just a thought, feel free to dismiss it! :)
Adding (because it's too late to edit):

This could have explained why the attack was perhaps bloodier than he may have expected. It might not have started out as he had planned - which was probably to start just in the garage...

Late to this discussion. Just want to say, if charges are true... I am blown away that
An attorney would assist with burying a murdered victim.
I most certainly don't know what you all know.
However, I've never heard of an attorney assisting anyone with murder.
What gain could possibly be made for this attorney?
To risk his entire life and education to assist a murderer?
I find this crazy.

Late to this discussion. Just want to say, if charges are true... I am blown away that
An attorney would assist with burying a murdered victim.
I most certainly don't know what you all know.
However, I've never heard of an attorney assisting anyone with murder.
What gain could possibly be made for this attorney?
To risk his entire life and education to assist a murderer?
I find this crazy.
I mean, people from all professions commit murder, and participate in murder plots.

Teachers, doctors, cops; it doesn’t make a difference.

My guess is that there was a financial motivation here.

FD preys on people. He’s a predator and a user and is very adept at finding people to do his bidding. and adept at finding vulnerable people to exploit.
Cross him and he will go after you. He has a very careful mask that he has perfected. (I think he is hot garbage but to others he might seem different) they see a Soft spoken gentleman. Charming. Stylish. Presentable. But we are seeing cracks in that mask. And will continue to see them. He is surrounded by people he uses for his own benefit.
It’s unfortunate that LE can’t not knock some sense into MT. Yep. It’s also unfortunate that she lied so much in interviews 1-3. Because of those lies it’s hard to know what’s truthful and what’s false. LE has to take everything she said with a grain of literal salt unless they can confirm what she told them by independent means.

what I did find interesting from AW3 is that MT mentioned to LE that MT and FD were fighting a lot and that the source of the fighting was the divorce and custody stuff with JD. MT was obviously jealous and an angry person and very much wanted JD out of the way is how it reads. Her explanation also flies in the face of the disastrous interview FD gave where he said JD and he were getting along fine and had no ill will towards her and yada yada yada.
He lies with ease. A pure sociopath if you ask me.

I noticed her face looked fuller than in the past.
She’s either been eating more than tofu and sunflower seeds lately or she’s pregnant. Imo

Side note: on seeing MT in Court Today.

Why does she to her family, this is the 2nd time she has done so after
was not imagining a legal entry- two convicts from NY almost made it into Canada a few years ago. It is a long border but not great weather this time of year.
Fake passport

I did a speed read of the Mawhinney AW and nothing struck me as being overwhelming evidence against him. I was hoping he'd roll over on FD but I'm not sure the case against Mawhinney is strong enough to get his full cooperation.
The KM AW was curious but more for what isn't there than what was there IMO.

IMO there is a larger story associated with KM and Fd that wasn't in the AW IMO and this no doubt was by design and because the investigation is no doubt ongoing. Its also a complicated relationship that spans business and friendship. KM is also a member of the CT Bar and this adds another aspect to the investigation as well too. KM is also in the middle of a very contentious divorce with allegations of DV and substance abuse on his part - its a messy file IMO with a lot of acrimony, harsh words and scary as well as violent events.

KM and Fd weren't just business acquaintances as KM was Fd atty for a number of years, these 2 were friends it seems and they might have been in business together too but this hasn't been confirmed.

What was odd though IMO was that this wasn't a relationship between the 2 that involved the wives or mistresses or GFs. KM STBX had never met Fd when he called her randomly to go and discuss her 'relationship with KM and the status of the spousal abuse arrest etc.). KM admitted to knowing of MT (Fd longtime mistress) but only having met her 30 days or so before JFd disappearance is what I think we learned in AW3. So, the relationship with KM and Fd didn't include their spouses/mistresses it appears. This is interesting I think.

When you read the account of KM STBX about how Fd attempted to get her and a friend to return to 4Jx to possibly meet with KM in 'privacy' or how Fd wanted KM and his STBX to 'take a trip to Greece to repair their relationship' and how Fd kept calling KM STBX to assist with their marriage etc. it all takes on a slightly desperate sleezy and most definitely IMO dangerous tone. Why the urgency? It could have been as simple as if the spousal rape charge by KM STBX wasn't dropped that KM might be disbarred. This being CT, I'm not so sure but KM seemed very concerned by the charge.

Sadly the Judge in the KM divorce case didn't take KM STBX testimony (supposedly close to an hr!) about the issue seriously, but perhaps LE did a more complete investigation and DID take it seriously. Even Atty. P. weighed in on the issue with KM STBX and he made some typically Atty. P. misogynistic and dismissive comments about KM STBX that were IMO quite vile. Why would Atty. P. feel compelled to speak out on a random atty and his STBX divorce action? Atty. P. per usual made NO MENTION that Fd by virtue of contacting KM STBX was violating a no contact order that was in place between KM and his STBX! Fd sadly hasn't been charged with this issue unfortunately but I guess he is busy with all his other criminal charges right now!

What are the chances that Fd takes on the role of 'marriage counsellor' for a woman he doesn't know around the same time that JFd 'goes missing'? Fd didn't know KM STBX so why would he think to call someone he doesn't know to 'help out' their relationship? Simply sounds creepy and wacky IMO! But I think to many that the timing coincidence here was NO coincidence and it seemed like there was a 'quid pro quo' going on between Fd and KM where they each worked/conspired together to remove the others spouse.

What if Atty Colangelo is confident that he can prove that KM DID conspire to murder his STBX? What if possibly this charge can be reduced/altered/modified by KM agreeing to give up Fd plot to murder JFd?

This is clearly speculation and connecting dots that might be connectable IMO. But no doubt LE has been watching KM very carefully. I would think that getting a search warrant for electronic communications of an atty in CT would be tough to do for a variety of reasons. But, it appears that a good amt of information about KM and his cell phone is available to LE.

I do wonder if there was a 'quid pro quo' between Fd and KM and I am curious if Atty Colangelo might also be interested too? We don't yet know.

At a minimum we see KM attached to a possible grave site at the Hunting Club. But we don't know if that grave was meant for JFd or was it meant instead for KM STBX? Does Atty Colangelo know who the grave was for?

Why was KM talking about falling down the steps and some concussion? That entire line of discussion in AW3 needs a lot more explanation IMO.

The KM story IMO is just beginning. But KM has so much to lose IMO that he just might be the perfect person to break the case against Fd wide open. IMO Atty. P. is well aware of this which is why he felt compelled to issue such derogatory statements against a woman he didn't know and about a divorce case where he had no information other than what KM or Fd might have told him. But yet we see Atty. P. make his comments about KM STBX to the Press and they were printed.

Its a very tangled web with these relationships and its early days on KM. The fact that he can't bail/bond out is also something that was no doubt intentional here too as he will be sitting in prison while Fd and possibly MT are out free with bracelets. KM AW1 here implies knowledge of JFd murder, so we will have to wait to see how it all plays out.

MOO

Of course. They are probably the source for his bond money too. This guy is going to run, I feel it in my bones. It's only a matter of time and opportunity.
This is a very valid concern. I was surprised there was no mention yesterday about Dulos deliberately running down the GPS battery on 4 separate occasions to less than 25%, after which time they run out very quickly. He was testing the system. He is in for a surprise, though, as he has now been upgraded to a far more sophisticated monitoring device in the event he posts bail.

Ok here is another thing that we’ve discussed on this forum in various threads but how did FD know JD would be there on the morning of the 24th? That it would be her and not LA he was ambushing in JDs garage that morning?
According to LA (the nanny) in AW3 she told LE that JD ALMOST changed her mind on 5/23 and was going to head to NY that evening and had asked LA if she could spend the night at JD house and take the kiddos to school on 5/24. That way JD could already be in NY on the morning of the 24th for her appointments in the city having spent the night in NY. But LA said she changed her mind and LA didn’t end up spending the night at JD house and instead JD took the kids to school on the morning of the 24th.
Was JD just really unlucky? Was it a coincidence that onthat day FD was able to get her at the precise moment she came home from dropping the kids off?
Was he tracking her somehow? did he know her plans?
Would he have known if she had gone to NY on the evening of the 23rd? Or would it have been LA he mistakenly ambushed?
This bothers me a lot.

The KM AW was curious but more for what isn't there than what was there IMO.

IMO there is a larger story associated with KM and Fd that wasn't in the AW IMO and this no doubt was by design and because the investigation is no doubt ongoing. Its also a complicated relationship that spans business and friendship. KM is also a member of the CT Bar and this adds another aspect to the investigation as well too. KM is also in the middle of a very contentious divorce with allegations of DV and substance abuse on his part - its a messy file IMO with a lot of acrimony, harsh words and scary as well as violent events.

KM and Fd weren't just business acquaintances as KM was Fd atty for a number of years, these 2 were friends it seems and they might have been in business together too but this hasn't been confirmed.

What was odd though IMO was that this wasn't a relationship between the 2 that involved the wives or mistresses or GFs. KM STBX had never met Fd when he called her randomly to go and discuss her 'relationship with KM and the status of the spousal abuse arrest etc.). KM admitted to knowing of MT (Fd longtime mistress) but only having met her 30 days or so before JFd disappearance is what I think we learned in AW3. So, the relationship with KM and Fd didn't include their spouses/mistresses it appears. This is interesting I think.

When you read the account of KM STBX about how Fd attempted to get her and a friend to return to 4Jx to possibly meet with KM in 'privacy' or how Fd wanted KM and his STBX to 'take a trip to Greece to repair their relationship' and how Fd kept calling KM STBX to assist with their marriage etc. it all takes on a slightly desperate sleezy and most definitely IMO dangerous tone. Why the urgency? It could have been as simple as if the spousal rape charge by KM STBX wasn't dropped that KM might be disbarred. This being CT, I'm not so sure but KM seemed very concerned by the charge.

Sadly the Judge in the KM divorce case didn't take KM STBX testimony (supposedly close to an hr!) about the issue seriously, but perhaps LE did a more complete investigation and DID take it seriously. Even Atty. P. weighed in on the issue with KM STBX and he made some typically Atty. P. misogynistic and dismissive comments about KM STBX that were IMO quite vile. Why would Atty. P. feel compelled to speak out on a random atty and his STBX divorce action? Atty. P. per usual made NO MENTION that Fd by virtue of contacting KM STBX was violating a no contact order that was in place between KM and his STBX! Fd sadly hasn't been charged with this issue unfortunately but I guess he is busy with all his other criminal charges right now!

What are the chances that Fd takes on the role of 'marriage counsellor' for a woman he doesn't know around the same time that JFd 'goes missing'? Fd didn't know KM STBX so why would he think to call someone he doesn't know to 'help out' their relationship? Simply sounds creepy and wacky IMO! But I think to many that the timing coincidence here was NO coincidence and it seemed like there was a 'quid pro quo' going on between Fd and KM where they each worked/conspired together to remove the others spouse.

What if Atty Colangelo is confident that he can prove that KM DID conspire to murder his STBX? What if possibly this charge can be reduced/altered/modified by KM agreeing to give up Fd plot to murder JFd?

This is clearly speculation and connecting dots that might be connectable IMO. But no doubt LE has been watching KM very carefully. I would think that getting a search warrant for electronic communications of an atty in CT would be tough to do for a variety of reasons. But, it appears that a good amt of information about KM and his cell phone is available to LE.

I do wonder if there was a 'quid pro quo' between Fd and KM and I am curious if Atty Colangelo might also be interested too? We don't yet know.

At a minimum we see KM attached to a possible grave site at the Hunting Club. But we don't know if that grave was meant for JFd or was it meant instead for KM STBX? Does Atty Colangelo know who the grave was for?

Why was KM talking about falling down the steps and some concussion? That entire line of discussion in AW3 needs a lot more explanation IMO.

The KM story IMO is just beginning. But KM has so much to lose IMO that he just might be the perfect person to break the case against Fd wide open. IMO Atty. P. is well aware of this which is why he felt compelled to issue such derogatory statements against a woman he didn't know and about a divorce case where he had no information other than what KM or Fd might have told him. But yet we see Atty. P. make his comments about KM STBX to the Press and they were printed.

Its a very tangled web with these relationships and its early days on KM. The fact that he can't bail/bond out is also something that was no doubt intentional here too as he will be sitting in prison while Fd and possibly MT are out free with bracelets. KM AW1 here implies knowledge of JFd murder, so we will have to wait to see how it all plays out.

MOO

I think that's the exact case, and that they have left a BOATload of info out of the KM AW for that exact reason.

They want him to flip, and I am getting nice warm fuzzy feelings that they might be able to do just that.

Chaz & AJ Audio / Tuesday, January 8: All Of Today's Fotis Dulos Coverage
Norm Pattis calls in live to talk about all the breaking news that occurred yesterday after leaving his studio visit with Chaz and AJ (0:00)

Attorney Matt Maddox highlights the details from the Fotis Dulos charges - including the shocking indictment of Kent Mawhinney (7:38)

Chaz and AJ played the audio of yesterday's State Trooper's press conference, when Trooper First Class Jeltema called in to talk about her big moment, plus Fox 61's Tony Terzi on today's prep for the latest in the Fotis Dulos case (19:38)

Former Lt. Paul Vance breaks down the arrest of Fotis Dulos, Michelle Traconis and Kent Mawhinnie, plus why it's called a "Sally Port" (30:42)

So the local atty on the show thinks it will be in front of a jury in 6-7 months. That's awesome.

IMO he parked the cash in Pattis custodial acct months ago waiting for this date.

I do hope that if CT does NOTHING else that they investigate the money trail here. LE did a lot in the AW3 so they are on the trail, but they might be a day late and many $$$$ SHORT unfortunately.

Makes me angry if Atty. P. is being paid with ill gotten gains from financial institutions that lent money in good faith.

MOO!!!!!!!!!
I am most likely naive but quite concerned that this continues to be a mystery topic and I just don't understand why there isn't any straightforward reporting and documentation around which lawyers are getting paid and how. There has been some speculation here at WS that potentially both FD and MT's defense teams might be funded by public dollars which quite frankly blew my mind - if that is the case shouldn't there be full transparency to us CT taxpayers?

(Haven't these defendants' alleged actions not already cost an overburdened state budget more than enough taxpayer dollars expended on LE overtime, searches, chasing after false MT testimony etc? Not to mention the potential federal cost with the FBI involved?)

Does the media not have access to any of this and if so, why not? I'm just not getting it but would welcome insights from other more informed folks here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member