Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could get on board with that . But now that murder charges are in the mix I truly believe he will run.

where is he going? boat? private plane? does he still have the ankle bracelet? I could imagine him possibly getting into Canada through some subterfuge, but how would he avoid detection if he wants to live large and how would he get to Greece? seems esp complicated now that his atty and girlfriend are in jail, IMO.

Chaz & AJ Audio / Tuesday, January 8: All Of Today's Fotis Dulos Coverage
Norm Pattis calls in live to talk about all the breaking news that occurred yesterday after leaving his studio visit with Chaz and AJ (0:00)

Attorney Matt Maddox highlights the details from the Fotis Dulos charges - including the shocking indictment of Kent Mawhinney (7:38)

Chaz and AJ played the audio of yesterday's State Trooper's press conference, when Trooper First Class Jeltema called in to talk about her big moment, plus Fox 61's Tony Terzi on today's prep for the latest in the Fotis Dulos case (19:38)

Former Lt. Paul Vance breaks down the arrest of Fotis Dulos, Michelle Traconis and Kent Mawhinnie, plus why it's called a "Sally Port" (30:42)

Its an interesting question as to how the attack happened. Did JFd ever make it to the mudroom? Or, was she attacked in the garage next to the Land Rover?

JFd was driving the Suburban and we now know that it was most likely left in driveway as AW3 says the Land Rover was in middle of 3 bays. AW3 makes no mention of Suburban being pulled into the garage. Did JFd routinely leave the Suburban outside for LA to easily pick up?

AW3 mentions JFd blood spatter on Land Rover (drivers side and rear) and blood on the garage floor that was cleaned up near the Land Rover and more blood on East wall and garage door.

AW3 mentions the Fd DNA found in mudroom door swab.

Did JFd open the middle garage door and walk in to the garage to be confronted by Fd by the Land Rover?

Or, was Fd inside the house in the mud room and attacked JFd when she opened the door to come inside and that is how the blood got into this area and then the attack move back to the garage?

Did JFd turn around from the mud room and possibly try to flee outside and was then was attacked as she was next to the Land Rover?

View attachment 224752

What we didn't know before, but now know from new AW, is that she was going to leave the Suburban (for LA?) and take the smaller vehicle; they discussed it about this particular day, because the smaller vehicle was easier for her to park in NY and she wasn't going to have the kids with her.

It was not the usual scenario for her, but she had the appointments.

In that case, she might have left the Suburban out this particular day - and that might have messed up Fd's plans, ever so slightly - because he was probably planning on her pulling into the garage as usual, not on her switching cars. But we don't know that for sure.

The reason I'm saying this is that it opens another option: if she wasn't going in through the garage when she first got there as usual - since maybe she wasn't parking car in there - perhaps she went into the house another way - the garage regular doorway (it does have one) or front door? - got her tea, granola bar - if they weren't left from earlier in the AM, that is - and then went out to car FROM the mudroom - maybe she heard something? - and then he attacked her.

This could also explain why her purse was in the house and not car/garage.

Just a thought, feel free to dismiss it! :)

Last edited:
Its an interesting question as to how the attack happened. Did JFd ever make it to the mudroom? Or, was she attacked in the garage next to the Land Rover?

JFd was driving the Suburban and we now know that it was most likely left in driveway as AW3 says the Land Rover was in middle of 3 bays. AW3 makes no mention of Suburban being pulled into the garage. Did JFd routinely leave the Suburban outside for LA to easily pick up?

AW3 mentions JFd blood spatter on Land Rover (drivers side and rear) and blood on the garage floor that was cleaned up near the Land Rover and more blood on East wall and garage door.

AW3 mentions the Fd DNA found in mudroom door swab.

Did JFd open the middle garage door and walk in to the garage to be confronted by Fd by the Land Rover?

Or, was Fd inside the house in the mud room and attacked JFd when she opened the door to come inside and that is how the blood got into this area and then the attack move back to the garage?

Did JFd turn around from the mud room and possibly try to flee outside and was then was attacked as she was next to the Land Rover?

View attachment 224752
If she left the garage door open while running the kids to school he could have put the bike behind the house and hid - but if she did leave her vehicle in the driveway and walked into the open garage - did he shut the door or attack her with the door open ? Were his prints in the opener inside the garage? I’m interested in the logistics of the attack - and what happened after

Quick question... So i am wondering what type of crime would call for a denied bail in CT? Not bashing CT or anything like that; never been there so no positive or negative connotation. I think all three are high risk for undesirable outcomes if they are out on bond. And this crime is evil and premeditated and so so much more... Would it be the same if the accused and/or their attorneys did not have helpful connections etc? Who watches them on "house arrest"... LE? I am really concerned...:(
IDK of any, even the arguably most heinous criminals I can think of—the Cheshire home invasion— got bail ($15M ea) but they stayed in jail bc they could not post it.

So many thoughts we all have the last two days...I also think it’s clear that the State is doing everything they can to tie up loose ends. When there are multiple players involved (conspiracy) it’s gonna take a lot of leg work on their part to make sure their timeline is solid since this case is circumstantial. A lot of damning evidence but it has to be laid out in such a way with camera footage/surveillance, cell phone and computer data etc...and so far we only know of two conspirators though there could end up being more involved to a lesser degree.

I’m impressed y’all. LE is laying out a massive case and my heart swelled to see them all wearing purple ribbons in solidarity with JD and also those who are victims of DV. Which is what is at the heart of this case. Evil. Greed and Domestic Violence.

it’s hard to put into words how I feel for JD and her family and friends.

I know we all want FD to die behind bars as CT has no DP. Hope they can at least get 30 plus years without parol as he would be 83 or so by the time he’d ever have a chance to get out. Love for MT and KM to receive the same but who knows.

I know much has been speculated about JDs murder and how she died. I think unfortunately it’s fair to say that she absolutely suffered. Can just only pray and hope it was not prolonged. That it wasn’t a very long time that she had to suffer. But suffer she did. Without a body we may never know what all she went through but I think if LE keeps building the case they are FD has no chance.

np is gonna spin stuff like he always does. What he really wanted was pictures of the blood found in the garage so he could scream at the top of his lungs that it’s not enough. But there will also be blood in JDs vehicle abandoned near Waveny Park and also blood in the Tacoma seats that the EE saved. There are multiple items with her blood on it in the garbage bag(s) collected by LE from MT and FDs trashbin odyssey of stupidity on Albany Avenue in Hartford. Combine all that together with the fact that FD was never never allowed in the garage and you can eliminate that he was framed by JD or that her death was not anything other than felony preplanned murder by FD who had multiple motives to want her life ended.

I am angry he will be out on bail soon. Same for MT. I wish I knew what she knows. I can’t imagine she doesn’t know precisely what happened to JDs remains whether they went through MIRA or are somewhere else. I’m convinced as I have from the beginning that FD at least brought her body to Farmington and likely all the way to 80 Mountain Spring Road and MT was over there almost within a half hour from FD arriving there. No way she doesn’t have more information. There is just NO WAY.
The only reason she wouldn’t know is if FD didn’t want her to know.
I agree, those two are thick as thieves.

where is he going? boat? private plane? does he still have the ankle bracelet? I could imagine him possibly getting into Canada through some subterfuge, but how would he avoid detection if he wants to live large and how would he get to Greece? seems esp complicated now that his atty and girlfriend are in jail, IMO.
I doubt he could get into Canada at an official crossing using his real identity.
Reasons You May Be Denied Entry at the Canada Border
A current passport is required for entry into Canada no matter your nationality. You may also use a Trusted Traveler program card, like NEXUS, or an enhanced drivers license, but you are still required to have a passport.
If you are traveling with a birth certificate and drivers license, do so at your own risk. You could be denied entry.

It is about time there was an arrest for murder & conspiracy. There are more questions in reading the Affidavits: P 24 of MT's Arrest warrant, 5th Paragraph, mentioned a red pail with a hoodie that was brought into the house & left in the laundry room. There was a red bucket missing from her garage. Did LE find the pail, there was no mention in the warrant.
@Mamaglori,
LAgaragecleanup.png
The interview portion from LA posted above indicated that LA didn't recall if the bucket in the Welles garage was red or white. We do though see a red bucket in the back of EE truck (with the hoodie).

It would be interesting if these bucket references are connected!

I'm curious as you specifically reference a red bucket missing from 69/71 Welles.

I can't find a specific reference to a red missing bucket from 69/71 Welles in AW3.

Did you find a reference in AW3 to say that a red bucket is missing?

LA is only one interviewed on the missing bucket situation so far as I can tell and she said I believe that the bucket was used by the housekeeper but that she herself didn't recall if missing bucket was red or white?

Curious how you made this connection?

@Mamaglori,
View attachment 224756
The interview portion from LA posted above indicated that LA didn't recall if the bucket in the Welles garage was red or white. We do though see a red bucket in the back of EE truck (with the hoodie).

It would be interesting if these bucket references are connected!

I'm curious as you specifically reference a red bucket missing from 69/71 Welles.

I can't find a specific reference to a red missing bucket from 69/71 Welles in AW3.

Did you find a reference in AW3 to say that a red bucket is missing?

LA is only one interviewed on the missing bucket situation so far as I can tell and she said I believe that the bucket was used by the housekeeper but that she herself didn't recall if missing bucket was red or white?

Curious how you made this connection?
LA mentioned in her statement as a missing item. It was a cleaning bucket red or white.

Wouldn't it be better if the bucket was checked to make sure it did not come from JDF's garage? There was no mention if this was done.

So many thoughts we all have the last two days...I also think it’s clear that the State is doing everything they can to tie up loose ends. When there are multiple players involved (conspiracy) it’s gonna take a lot of leg work on their part to make sure their timeline is solid since this case is circumstantial. A lot of damning evidence but it has to be laid out in such a way with camera footage/surveillance, cell phone and computer data etc...and so far we only know of two conspirators though there could end up being more involved to a lesser degree.

I’m impressed y’all. LE is laying out a massive case and my heart swelled to see them all wearing purple ribbons in solidarity with JD and also those who are victims of DV. Which is what is at the heart of this case. Evil. Greed and Domestic Violence.

it’s hard to put into words how I feel for JD and her family and friends.

I know we all want FD to die behind bars as CT has no DP. Hope they can at least get 30 plus years without parol as he would be 83 or so by the time he’d ever have a chance to get out. Love for MT and KM to receive the same but who knows.

I know much has been speculated about JDs murder and how she died. I think unfortunately it’s fair to say that she absolutely suffered. Can just only pray and hope it was not prolonged. That it wasn’t a very long time that she had to suffer. But suffer she did. Without a body we may never know what all she went through but I think if LE keeps building the case they are FD has no chance.

np is gonna spin stuff like he always does. What he really wanted was pictures of the blood found in the garage so he could scream at the top of his lungs that it’s not enough. But there will also be blood in JDs vehicle abandoned near Waveny Park and also blood in the Tacoma seats that the EE saved. There are multiple items with her blood on it in the garbage bag(s) collected by LE from MT and FDs trashbin odyssey of stupidity on Albany Avenue in Hartford. Combine all that together with the fact that FD was never never allowed in the garage and you can eliminate that he was framed by JD or that her death was not anything other than felony preplanned murder by FD who had multiple motives to want her life ended.

I am angry he will be out on bail soon. Same for MT. I wish I knew what she knows. I can’t imagine she doesn’t know precisely what happened to JDs remains whether they went through MIRA or are somewhere else. I’m convinced as I have from the beginning that FD at least brought her body to Farmington and likely all the way to 80 Mountain Spring Road and MT was over there almost within a half hour from FD arriving there. No way she doesn’t have more information. There is just NO WAY.
The only reason she wouldn’t know is if FD didn’t want her to know.
Perfectly said❤

I think he knows what he’s doing, and knows that what he’s saying is a complete lie.

He’s gaslighting, plain and simple.

No, there’s not one piece of evidence that represents “a smoking gun.” But the evidence is absolutely overwhelming nonetheless.

Sure, there’s some nagging details that we don’t know the answer to, and probably never will know the answer to. All that matters though is that the prosecution can prove that JD was murdered, and FD did it.

They can, and they will. This case can only get stronger in the coming months, as I’m confident that one of his accomplices will turn state’s evidence.

Norm is fighting a battle he can’t win, but he will put himself on the map. I think that’s his ultimate goal.
I agree that Norm knows exactly what he's doing.

He's gonna F. Lee Bailey his way right to the top!

LA mentioned in her statement as a missing item. It was a cleaning bucket red or white.

I’d bet my prize collection of VHS tapes (lol yes I have them) that the bucket LA can’t recall as being red or white was the same bucket removed from JD house by FD and transported in EE Tacoma to Farmington and then later found by EE who placed it inside 4Jax. He recalls it had a hoodie in it. And we know a man resembling FD was peddling down Weed street toward JD home wearing a hoodie and riding what appears to be a Mercier bike that we know FD owned and is also now missing.

I just don’t see any reason at all for the defense to be confident about any of this information. They have to know that LE knows precisely where KM and MT were on the morning of 5/24. No matter what LE is sharing with us. It’s gonna be beyond difficult to say JD disappeared herself from her home. On purpose. Even more difficult to say some rando killed JD. And even more difficult to say it was an accident or self defense.
I’d say stick a fork in their theories they have put out there so far...

If she left the garage door open while running the kids to school he could have put the bike behind the house and hid - but if she did leave her vehicle in the driveway and walked into the open garage - did he shut the door or attack her with the door open ? Were his prints in the opener inside the garage? I’m interested in the logistics of the attack - and what happened after
I agree the logistics are important!

I remember ages ago we debated whether the garage door had been left open too as the school run was quick.

If the garage door was open and Fd had left his bike outside facing the back yard, I don't think she would have realised anyone was in the garage or mud room. AW3 made reference to LA finding mudroom door open I believe which I thought was an interesting inclusion.

I can see your scenario where JFd leaves garage door open to do school run, comes home, enters garage in middle bay heading towards the mud room entry door, Fd hits the button to close the garage door and essentially traps JFd in the space next to the Land Rover.

JFd couldn't flee outside by heading backwards as garage door was closed, she couldn't get to side outside exit door because the Land Rover was there and Fd was most likely near the entry door to the mud room so she couldn't flee inside the house.

We don't know about prints on garage door opener and we still don't know if security at Welles was on and operational either.

I would think that Fd would have wanted to contain JFd in the garage and not give her access to the house. But, I wonder which way she might have tried to flee or if she might have tried to get inside the Land Rover or on top of the Land Rover to escape?

Wouldn't it be better if the bucket was checked to make sure it did not come from JDF's garage? There was no mention if this was done.
LE keeps a lot of info close to their vest, so to speak. They are just giving high-level details (and omitting even more of them) in the arrest warrant. I am sure that will all come out. It will be okay. They are doing their job beautifully, IMO. Others in the field think it's an awesome AW - some say it's the best they have seen, incredibly detailed.

It's just that they don't give up everything they know right in the AW.

How is GF doing? And the children?

I agree the logistics are important!

I remember ages ago we debated whether the garage door had been left open too as the school run was quick.

If the garage door was open and Fd had left his bike outside facing the back yard, I don't think she would have realised anyone was in the garage or mud room. AW3 made reference to LA finding mudroom door open I believe which I thought was an interesting inclusion.

I can see your scenario where JFd leaves garage door open to do school run, comes home, enters garage in middle bay heading towards the mud room entry door, Fd hits the button to close the garage door and essentially traps JFd in the space next to the Land Rover.

JFd couldn't flee outside by heading backwards as garage door was closed, she couldn't get to side outside exit door because the Land Rover was there and Fd was most likely near the entry door to the mud room so she couldn't flee inside the house.

We don't know about prints on garage door opener and we still don't know if security at Welles was on and operational either.

I would think that Fd would have wanted to contain JFd in the garage and not give her access to the house. But, I wonder which way she might have tried to flee or if she might have tried to get inside the Land Rover or on top of the Land Rover to escape?
Just reading your post I thought of something I hadn’t thought of until now - I was so paranoid I used to lock my cars in the garage ! If she did this she couldn’t even get inside to get away from him - I’m so sad for the end of her life - I feel sad for all the women murdered by their SOs but this one hurts more IMO - maybe because of the 5 children left orphaned
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member