Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was mention of a bucket in FD's AW. The employee found a bucket with what appeared to be a hoodie inside it in the truck. I believe he left it in the laundry room.

Thanks you beat me to it!

Former employee is a brave, upstanding MAN. MAN, saying that again.

Spoiled [redacted] spoiled boy has another arrest warrant, in part thanks to this strong MAN!

JMHO MOO YMMV LRR (but the Luminol will still work.)

I think he knows what he’s doing, and knows that what he’s saying is a complete lie.

He’s gaslighting, plain and simple.

No, there’s not one piece of evidence that represents “a smoking gun.” But the evidence is absolutely overwhelming nonetheless.

Sure, there’s some nagging details that we don’t know the answer to, and probably never will know the answer to. All that matters though is that the prosecution can prove that JD was murdered, and FD did it.

They can, and they will. This case can only get stronger in the coming months, as I’m confident that one of his accomplices will turn state’s evidence.

Norm is fighting a battle he can’t win, but he will put himself on the map. I think that’s his ultimate goal.

100% he knows what he's doing & he's totally gaslighting. I suppose it's his job but he's such a grand stander and it's hard to separate out his interests (media exposure/book deal etc) from those of his client.

It'll be interesting to see how it goes now (provided his client doesn't take off which I really feel he's going to). I get the feeling NP & FD have bonded over their mommy issues/shared personality traits but not sure if FD might have been better served by hiring someone less similar to himself. Happily, I think he's gotten some bad advice which will come back to bite him (doing the tv/Greek magazine interviews and talking to the press after each court appearance). I don't think NP helps him either when he offers up his ridiculous alternative theories about what happened to Jennifer or name calls GF. FD would be better served if Norm took a page from AB's playbook & said little to nothing until trial. But of course this will never happen. MOO.

Was the pail checked for DNA, blood, etc?
IMO most likely but we will have to wait and see if this particular item is significant (I'm with you that it very well might be what was used in 69/71 Welles garage for clean up). But, we don't know yet unfortunately.

We are no doubt seeing a small fraction of DNA/forensic work done on this case and no doubt more info will become available as the case moves forward.

MOO

Quick question... So i am wondering what type of crime would call for a denied bail in CT? Not bashing CT or anything like that; never been there so no positive or negative connotation. I think all three are high risk for undesirable outcomes if they are out on bond. And this crime is evil and premeditated and so so much more... Would it be the same if the accused and/or their attorneys did not have helpful connections etc? Who watches them on "house arrest"... LE? I am really concerned...:(

Hi guys. I am just catching up. I see a lot of posts about an axe. Was that found? Also does anyone remember the news story about a neighbor complaining about noises coming from a property? I can’t seem to locate the article.
Suggest media thread here or google 61 sturbridge new Canaan ct noises or neighbours....there are at least 3 articles about it as it was widely reported. Axe was found in 4Jx garage. Not sure of significance yet.

I could see using that size for hay or straw bales possibly, edited to add that I don't think that's why he had them at all. He probably bought them where you would buy lime, an ax, etc

bought with cash or on his credit records? maybe "hidden" in general construction site purchases so not obvious...

Last edited:
I’m always confused on the financial details here - when a guy has no means to support himself - and the wife JD filed for divorce - how does FD have ANY house to live in, let alone a giant mansion, and who is paying the electric, heat bills, the water bill, landscaping, property tax, homeowner insurance?
Thank you! I wonder the same thing. And someone here posted about the 6 million dollar bail...how investigators could be waiting to see just who would show up.

This NP interview was just uploaded 8 minutes ago. Haven't listened yet. Not sure if I ever will, lol, but thought I'd post it

BREAKING INTERVIEW: Norm Pattis Gives Dulos Arrest Update To Vinnie Penn | The Vinnie Penn Project | 960 WELI

thanks for posting. I can’t stomach listening to him. It’s bad enough seeing his quotes in news articles. We will hear from him soon enough at trial and that’s gonna be just nauseating.

another thing I also notated today was what the Judge said regarding FD’s bail and NPs argument to have it reduced. Judge specifically said there was a lot more evidence and as such the bond was appropriate and would remain at $6 million. That’s encouraging for Justice for Jennifer.

the biggest pieces of information to come out of the last two days: the bicycle (wow) being ridden to JD house by a man wearing a hoodie fitting FD description, the logo for vintage Mercier bicycle found in trashbag from odyssey of stupidity, the fact they have a picture with FD with a vintage Mercier bike taken from 2008 and that bike was one he had from childhood and had brought with him to America and is now missing. DNA from FD on door to mudroom in a specific spot. MT and FD DNA and FD fingerprints found on items in trashbag also containing items that have JD blood on them. KM and his evasiveness but in particular the phone call from FD to KM on 5/24 at 7:47 pm when FD and MT were on the trashbin odyssey of stupidity. The zip ties are really really damning. Specific locations where JD blood found in the garage. The grave at the Windsor Rod and Gun Club with the two bbq grate lids and two unopened bags of lime and dimensions of grave itself. The fact KM phone pinged there a lot. They may have used burners and KM may have replaced his cell on 5/25 but I’d be willing to be the phone evidence is gonna be just eye opening between FD and KM. Like the 5/23 cal when FD left his dinner party and KM phone pinging near by and the 7 minutes spent at 80 Mountain Spring Road.
Can’t wait to know what KM was up to from 5/23 until 5/25.

Me too - completely knocked out and possibly staggered against the vehicles before falling IMO and I don’t think it was with an axe
Its an interesting question as to how the attack happened. Did JFd ever make it to the mudroom? Or, was she attacked in the garage next to the Land Rover?

JFd was driving the Suburban and we now know that it was most likely left in driveway as AW3 says the Land Rover was in middle of 3 bays. AW3 makes no mention of Suburban being pulled into the garage. Did JFd routinely leave the Suburban outside for LA to easily pick up?

AW3 mentions JFd blood spatter on Land Rover (drivers side and rear) and blood on the garage floor that was cleaned up near the Land Rover and more blood on East wall and garage door.

AW3 mentions the Fd DNA found in mudroom door swab.

Did JFd open the middle garage door and walk in to the garage to be confronted by Fd by the Land Rover?

Or, was Fd inside the house in the mud room and attacked JFd when she opened the door to come inside and that is how the blood got into this area and then the attack move back to the garage?

Did JFd turn around from the mud room and possibly try to flee outside and was then was attacked as she was next to the Land Rover?

forensicanalysis.png

bought with cash or on his credit records? maybe "hidden" in general construction site purchases so not obvious...
Fd apparently used local building Supply Houses and big box stores such as Home Depot for his purchases.

It's interesting that in the Civil Trial records from Rings End (local building supply house) were obtained by Atty Weinstein and records from the Civil Trial also indicate that Fd shopped frequently at Home Depot. NC (Sturbridge property was only active project of FORE recently) also has Weed & Duryea (local building supply house).

Its an interesting question as to how the attack happened. Did JFd ever make it to the mudroom? Or, was she attacked in the garage next to the Land Rover?

JFd was driving the Suburban and we now know that it was most likely left in driveway as AW3 says the Land Rover was in middle of 3 bays. AW3 makes no mention of Suburban being pulled into the garage. Did JFd routinely leave the Suburban outside for LA to easily pick up?

AW3 mentions JFd blood spatter on Land Rover (drivers side and rear) and blood on the garage floor that was cleaned up near the Land Rover and more blood on East wall and garage door.

AW3 mentions the Fd DNA found in mudroom door swab.

Did JFd open the middle garage door and walk in to the garage to be confronted by Fd by the Land Rover?

Or, was Fd inside the house in the mud room and attacked JFd when she opened the door to come inside and that is how the blood got into this area and then the attack move back to the garage?

Did JFd turn around from the mud room and possibly try to flee outside and was then was attacked as she was next to the Land Rover?

View attachment 224752

Those are all incredibly good questions. I wonder if LA can enlighten us as to what JD typically did as far as parking the Suburban when she came home. It seems she was very safety cautious around FD (locking the patio door etc...). That’s one that has me stumped as well.
He could have been lying in wait around the side of the garage and if she parked outside the garage could have blitz attacked her from behind as she was walking into the garage towards the house.
It’s scary to think how people can be ambushed in their own driveway and even garage. You are very vulnerable even when you pull into your garage. As soon as that door opens it takes a bit to close and if someone was outside waiting even if you pulled into the garage they could still come inside as the door was opening closing and you are parking.

I can think of at least three murder cases off the top of my head where a person drove into their garage and upon entry were ambushed and killed. Ofcourse those cases mainly involved a gun. But still. The killer was waiting outside the house and entered the garage as soon as the car pulled inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli