Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@courtneyzieller
NEW UPDATE: Attorney Kevin Smith says Fotis Dulos will NOT post bond today but possibly tomorrow. He wouldn’t say why he’s not posting today. #
We can only hope that the State froze all the assets of Fd and FORE thus making it impossible to post and I very much hope this includes any funds provided to the Firm of Pattis and Smith!

MOO

On the borrowed axe: FD is a cold, calculating, smiling assassin. There are more of that type in the NYC area. I doubt he would use anything like that in the crime, let alone a borrowed tool. Everything he used was designed to be used and discarded without a trail. Cash and burner phones probably played roles in his planning. The zip ties were new to me, I guess they made sense. But how do you tie someone's arms behind their back with zip ties if they are resisting?
I think she was grievously injured first. If she was restrained and then attacked, I don’t think there would have been blood in all those places.

On the borrowed axe: FD is a cold, calculating, smiling assassin. There are more of that type in the NYC area. I doubt he would use anything like that in the crime, let alone a borrowed tool. Everything he used was designed to be used and discarded without a trail. Cash and burner phones probably played roles in his planning. The zip ties were new to me, I guess they made sense. But how do you tie someone's arms behind their back with zip ties if they are resisting?
Element of surprise. FD seemed to be in very good physical shape at that time. JD weighed about 100 lbs. Most men are much stronger than most women. Sorry, don't have a cite off the top of my head, but this wouldn't be the first time that zip ties were used in an abduction/murder. MOO.

It is about time there was an arrest for murder & conspiracy. There are more questions in reading the Affidavits: P 24 of MT's Arrest warrant, 5th Paragraph, mentioned a red pail with a hoodie that was brought into the house & left in the laundry room. There was a red bucket missing from her garage. Did LE find the pail, there was no mention in the warrant.
LE knows a LOT more than they put into the warrant. It's just the bare bones of what they know!

So it's quite likely they did find it, although I do not know and am not privy to that info.

That's exactly it, and in a way to give the news people a hard time. It's literally freezing out and they're waiting to hear - that's because he's leading them on. He appears to despise actual journalists, and prefers those who just print what he says.

I'd be curious if DA from the HC went home long ago because he knew better (and didn't have to stand out in the cold).
I don't think DA was even there today and if he was he wasn't live tweeting. Par for the course.

Can't believe that CT Courts can't figure out how to do video in the courtroom? Thank goodness for WFSB today but don't understand why it can't be live? Wonder if they need a go f u n d me to help them out with their technology? I am baffled by this Press group.

MOO

What sort of collateral does Fd own outright that he can put up for 6 million dollars? I don’t think he has real estate that isn’t already encumbered by bank loans, taxes, and two other bail bonds, that would allow him to put any of it up against such an amount.
Excellent question. But it can be others who put it up.

It is about time there was an arrest for murder & conspiracy. There are more questions in reading the Affidavits: P 24 of MT's Arrest warrant, 5th Paragraph, mentioned a red pail with a hoodie that was brought into the house & left in the laundry room. There was a red bucket missing from her garage. Did LE find the pail, there was no mention in the warrant.
There was mention of a bucket in FD's AW. The employee found a bucket with what appeared to be a hoodie inside it in the truck. I believe he left it in the laundry room.

So many thoughts we all have the last two days...I also think it’s clear that the State is doing everything they can to tie up loose ends. When there are multiple players involved (conspiracy) it’s gonna take a lot of leg work on their part to make sure their timeline is solid since this case is circumstantial. A lot of damning evidence but it has to be laid out in such a way with camera footage/surveillance, cell phone and computer data etc...and so far we only know of two conspirators though there could end up being more involved to a lesser degree.

I’m impressed y’all. LE is laying out a massive case and my heart swelled to see them all wearing purple ribbons in solidarity with JD and also those who are victims of DV. Which is what is at the heart of this case. Evil. Greed and Domestic Violence.

it’s hard to put into words how I feel for JD and her family and friends.

I know we all want FD to die behind bars as CT has no DP. Hope they can at least get 30 plus years without parol as he would be 83 or so by the time he’d ever have a chance to get out. Love for MT and KM to receive the same but who knows.

I know much has been speculated about JDs murder and how she died. I think unfortunately it’s fair to say that she absolutely suffered. Can just only pray and hope it was not prolonged. That it wasn’t a very long time that she had to suffer. But suffer she did. Without a body we may never know what all she went through but I think if LE keeps building the case they are FD has no chance.

np is gonna spin stuff like he always does. What he really wanted was pictures of the blood found in the garage so he could scream at the top of his lungs that it’s not enough. But there will also be blood in JDs vehicle abandoned near Waveny Park and also blood in the Tacoma seats that the EE saved. There are multiple items with her blood on it in the garbage bag(s) collected by LE from MT and FDs trashbin odyssey of stupidity on Albany Avenue in Hartford. Combine all that together with the fact that FD was never never allowed in the garage and you can eliminate that he was framed by JD or that her death was not anything other than felony preplanned murder by FD who had multiple motives to want her life ended.

I am angry he will be out on bail soon. Same for MT. I wish I knew what she knows. I can’t imagine she doesn’t know precisely what happened to JDs remains whether they went through MIRA or are somewhere else. I’m convinced as I have from the beginning that FD at least brought her body to Farmington and likely all the way to 80 Mountain Spring Road and MT was over there almost within a half hour from FD arriving there. No way she doesn’t have more information. There is just NO WAY.
The only reason she wouldn’t know is if FD didn’t want her to know.

What sort of collateral does Fd own outright that he can put up for 6 million dollars? I don’t think he has real estate that isn’t already encumbered by bank loans, taxes, and two other bail bonds, that would allow him to put any of it up against such an amount.
  • Water skis.
  • Fancy velvet-like jacket.
  • Ugly naked woman statue.

Excellent question, disposing of these items away from the body makes little sense if the body is buried.

Lye is a strong alkali used to dissolve bodies which is comprises sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide. Stored in plastic.

Plastics won't dissolve in many acids, clothing not sure. Not sure what lye does to clothing, but I know weak sodium hydroxide doesn't touch clothing since I get it on my clothes in the lab.

Doesn't seem like he would use lye on his properties, since there would probably be evidence left of the lye usage.

Breaking bad

Element of surprise. FD seemed to be in very good physical shape at that time. JD weighed about 100 lbs. Most men are much stronger than most women. Sorry, don't have a cite off the top of my head, but this wouldn't be the first time that zip ties were used in an abduction/murder. MOO.
did she really only weigh 100 lbs? she was 5' 9" I thought.

He makes my skin crawl but he says this crap to keep FD happy and hopeful and the green-in as he likes to say.

EXACTLY!!!

NP Knows that he Must keep Fd Enamored with Pattisville.

NP is feeding Fd's Narcissism and doing a bang up job IMO.

Got to keep the Green coming in.

Fd is the type of person that desperately Needs a guy like NP.

IF NP were like Attorney Bowman, Fd would never have hired him.

IMO.

@Mamaglori, was this what you were looking for?

Red pail and blue hoodie found in the back of EE truck. These didn't belong to EE so he brought them inside 4Jx it seems.

redpailbluehoodie.png

Here is the LA interview statement about a missing bucket from 69/71 Welles:

LAgaragecleanup.png

There does seem to be a red pail missing from 69/71 Welles as well. Coincidence? Probably not.
Did LE make the connection about the missing pail? IMO absolutely!

redpailbluehoodie.png

Last edited:
@Mamaglori, was this what you were looking for?

Red pail and blue hoodie found in the back of EE truck. These didn't belong to EE so he brought them inside 4Jx it seems. There does seem to be a red pail missing from 69/71 Welles as well. Coincidence? Probably not.

View attachment 224740
Was the pail checked for DNA, blood, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofswords