Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club only had five members according to the AW, and it wasn't accessible to the public. He probably thought a grave there would be least likely to be stumbled upon.

Wow...sneaky...I would have made a very bad criminal and dug a hole in the wide open, thinking OH trees and vegetation will cover it! That and already sung like a canary. I think these 3 are going to deny deny deny - even KM all the way thru long circus like trials....

I know, right? Interview #3 (the one you are referring to) opens with MT been asked and admitting that she was not telling LE the truth in interviews #1 and #2. She is then asked by LE whether or not FD was at 4Jax the morning of 5/24. She word salads around not answering and Bowman was finally like “Michelle was FD there or not?” And finally she frustratingly drags out a “Nooooooo.”
If I am Bowman as soon as that interview is over I’m telling MT I can no longer represent her.
I know we’ve talked about her accent and being from Argentina etc....BUT something beyond a language barrier is happening here. Her phrasing is utterly bizarre and honestly I’d have to see video of her interviews and watch her expressions and body language but this lady seems just odd or out to lunch. Doesn’t change her guilt or anything. Others have mentioned it. She seems out there to me. Obviously she is. She had sex on a Tacoma after cleaning up blood from JD. Uh huh?

Maybe she's been heavily medicated? Maybe everyone giving her instructions/advice on what to do/say (Mama T, dad, AB, FD etc ----- don't tell the truth, tell the truth, tell everything you know, don't tell anything you know, stick with the alilbi script, forget the alibi script) only created more confusion/ambivalence for her and as a result, she's all over the place? Plus there are psychological disorders where stress/fatigue trigger breaks with reality so maybe that's in play here, too. Who knows. MOO.

I'm having trouble keeping FD's movements among properties, on May 24th straight, but something in AW3 sticks in my craw. MT testified that FD was hyper-tending (my word) is newly seeded lawn....

Correct me if I'm wrong but sometime between March and June, the gun park grave was disassembled and abandoned, yes? According to my math, that leaves some grates and two bags of lye/lime missing in action.

If FD built a new grave at the seeded-lawn address, no one else would need to have known it was there. Add lye/lime, back fill it, seed it. Grave in plain sight. Lye/lime to cover any scent, nothing for LE dogs to sniff.... buried right under everybody's noses. Now that we know they had access to and a plan to use lye/lime, every yard, patio and wall FD touched should be unearthed and/or disentombed.

JMO

Last edited:
Does she really mean they were having xx or she was saying that PG and FD made a dirty joke implying they were xx-ing and PG arrive interrupted them but they were intact just standing there? It’s so difficult to understand her. I agree with you...

Honestly, when I read the AW, I thought she meant that when PG pulled up, they were all just joking about xx because the two were up against each other, next to the truck...but really, who knows? It wouldn’t surprise me to know these two found murder and possible dismemberment to be an aphrodisiac.

Maybe she's been heavily medicated? Maybe everyone giving her instructions/advice on what to do/say (Mama T, dad, AB, FD etc ----- don't tell the truth, tell the truth, tell everything you know, don't tell anything you know, stick with the alilbi script, forget the alibi script) only created more confusion/ambivalence for her and as a result, she's all over the place? Plus there are psychological disorders where stress/fatigue trigger breaks with reality so maybe that's in play here, too. Who knows. MOO.
Well that’s just too bad for her. She chose to be involved with a man who murdered his wife, she has to deal with the consequences. Imo

Do we know that the bike is missing?

I'm curious to know what made him think, last minute, to dispose of the logo? He apparently didn't think ahead of time to doctor it, like he did with the license plates. Who did he think saw him, and might be able to identify the bike? Is there another accidental witness out there?

As for JD's Suburban, I want to know how long it was in that location before it was discovered. Surely there would've been bus footage from the afternoon.

Did FD leave it, as it was discovered, hoping/expecting an unsuspecting opportunist would steal it? Missing woman, missing phone, missing vehicle? Gone girl....

The level of planning, the level of stupidity, staggering, just staggering.

All my opinions.

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
HAPPENING TODAY: Fotis Dulos will be arraigned in Stamford court today on charges of felony murder, murder & kidnapping in the death of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos. Alleged accomplices Michelle Troconis & Kent Mawhinney will also be arraigned. @News12CT

ENw6Ui2XsAIzCN9.jpg

6:02 AM - 8 Jan 2020

Believe me, nothing is prized by them. Even if they say it is prized. They know it is normal to have special feelings and attachments to things from the past. They know they are not the same as others and have learned to mimic normal human beings. It is surprising what a Malignant N/Sociopath can leave behind, destroy and stop caring about once they have accomplished their mission. IME.
Yes, like his wife and children.

Pages 3 and 4 of KM AW states "spatter" specifically and describes it as resulting from airborne blood drops due to an external force. There was blood on the Range Rover from front to back bumper. That's not to say that some of the blood wasn't incidentally from a struggle.

JDs Garage Door Practices
Perhaps this has been addressed, but I wonder what JD's typical practices were with regard to entering and exiting her garage:
-Was she so fearful that she would always set her home alarm even if just driving a few minutes to the school?
-Did she enter the garage and close the garage behind her before getting out of her car? FD would have wanted to make sure she
could not run out the garage, so ideally the garage would have been closed so no one could hear her scream.
-Did she get out of her car without yet closing the garage, and then when she went to hit the garage door button on the garage wall,
FD ambushed her from behind? However, if her alarm was on, she would have to open that interior garage door to shut it off. Did FD wait until she
shut the alarm off and then, went for her pulling her back into the garage. Alarms today have buttons that go straight to the police.

I imagine Ms. Almeida might know some of her typical practices.

In the AW, they mention Andreas as a childhood friend of FD as who placed a phone call the morning of the murder. Why wasn't this guy charged with conspiracy as well. If the phone call was set up to establish the alibi (although I don't see a 17 second phone call as much of an alibi). Why is he mentioned at all?

But look - he made the "Notable Alumni" cut on his alma master's Wikipedia page! (I don't recognize a single other one of these "notables.") Athens College - Wikipedia

This is great! I find it a bit ironic it is located in Psychiko, Greece. When I first saw that, I immediately thought psycho - how apropos! MOO!

In the AW, they mention Andreas as a childhood friend of FD as who placed a phone call the morning of the murder. Why wasn't this guy charged with conspiracy as well. If the phone call was set up to establish the alibi (although I don't see a 17 second phone call as much of an alibi). Why is he mentioned at all?
He lives in Greece.

He is also the one that gave him money in the past for one of his real estate endeavors...maybe he will be the one fronting his bail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3