Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did FD know JD would return to her house that nothing?

Gives me terrorbumps to think he was already there at her house, watching, when she took the children TO school.

I'm thinking FD knew their routines. Stalking. (It was fine for HIM to move in a mistress IMO, but he'd likely have LOVED to catch JD with a suitor so he could be personally outraged. Narcissists INVENTED the double standard.) Anyway.... I wonder if JD always took the children to school or if this was a fluke (no nanny, up anyway for her doctor appt, etc, etc. ) Could it be that FD was waiting for the nanny to leave so he could slide in? Found his plan buckled when ther was no nanny, only JD, so he waited to see if she'd return? Which also threw off his entire timeline?

I wonder if we'll learn about surveillance images of dry runs in prior days.

The depth of evil here is shocking.

MOO

MOO MOO
I wonder if they ever communicated via text regarding the children and so he knew she would be coming back to her house.

How did FD know JD would return to her house that nothing?

Gives me terrorbumps to think he was already there at her house, watching, when she took the children TO school.

I'm thinking FD knew their routines. Stalking. (It was fine for HIM to move in a mistress IMO, but he'd likely have LOVED to catch JD with a suitor so he could be personally outraged. Narcissists INVENTED the double standard.) Anyway.... I wonder if JD always took the children to school or if this was a fluke (no nanny, up anyway for her doctor appt, etc, etc. ) Could it be that FD was waiting for the nanny to leave so he could slide in? Found his plan buckled when ther was no nanny, only JD, so he waited to see if she'd return? Which also threw off his entire timeline?

I wonder if we'll learn about surveillance images of dry runs in prior days.

The depth of evil here is shocking.

MOO

MOO MOO
I wonder if they ever communicated via text regarding the children and so he knew she would be coming back to her house.
420K is a lot to pay and never get back all for the luxury of being out on bond for a year wearing an ankle bracelet. And 6M would be a lot for a friend to put up, even a rich one, without any roi. I certainly don't have that kind of friend. I wonder if he'll post.
I just wish he’d stay put and get used to his new digs, as he has to know the gig up.

I’m still puzzled as to why he removed and disposed of some of her clothing (bra, shirt) and perhaps those zip ties from her body that were found in the dumpsters, (if that proves to be the case) before getting rid of her body.
Why not just bury, sink, burn or dissolve everything in one place? I am sorry to be so graphic, but even if he did chop up her body to be put in the incinerator, why not put everything in there and not in those separate trash bags?
That just seems pretty logical to me. So I can’t help but think her clothing and those zip ties (if they were used to restrain her) must have somehow hindered the way he disposed of her. But how?

Having never performed such an action, I presume it is easier to cut up a naked body. MOO

If they have evidence of her blood on the outside of the vehicles and it isn’t spatter I would think she struggled to get away or staggered from a blow - if he was on the bike what weapon would he easily carry ? Or did he grab a golf club or garden tool from her garage ? We know the clean up was not done well based on the first warrants - I’m curious about how much more they have ?
JMO
But the cleanup was apparently good enough to not tip off nanny too fast- there were odd things, but she rolled with them until Jennifer did not pick up the phone and she got very worried about those things in retrospect. She ate lunch with 4 kids. I could see one of my peanuts concluding "Mommy took the Suburban because someone got the RR all dirty!" at that age. So, perhaps not a forensically good cleanup job, but it had to be a decent job aesthetically.

But the cleanup was apparently good enough to not tip off nanny too fast- there were odd things, but she rolled with them until Jennifer did not pick up the phone and she got very worried about those things in retrospect. She ate lunch with 4 kids. I could see one of my peanuts concluding "Mommy took the Suburban because someone got the RR all dirty!" at that age. So, perhaps not a forensically good cleanup job, but it had to be a decent job aesthetically.
Yes and we don’t really know if she went into the garage - or do we?
JMO
ETA thanks sleuthers who replied - she did go in the garage it’s on of 29 of the AW- well done

Last edited:
I’m still puzzled as to why he removed and disposed of some of her clothing (bra, shirt) and perhaps those zip ties from her body that were found in the dumpsters, (if that proves to be the case) before getting rid of her body.
Why not just bury, sink, burn or dissolve everything in one place? I am sorry to be so graphic, but even if he did chop up her body to be put in the incinerator, why not put everything in there and not in those separate trash bags?
That just seems pretty logical to me. So I can’t help but think her clothing and those zip ties (if they were used to restrain her) must have somehow hindered the way he disposed of her. But how?

Excellent question, disposing of these items away from the body makes little sense if the body is buried.

Lye is a strong alkali used to dissolve bodies which is comprises sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide. Stored in plastic.

Plastics won't dissolve in many acids, clothing not sure. Not sure what lye does to clothing, but I know weak sodium hydroxide doesn't touch clothing since I get it on my clothes in the lab.

Doesn't seem like he would use lye on his properties, since there would probably be evidence left of the lye usage.

quote by @Megnut

Do we know that the bike is missing?

We do not. This tells me 1) finding it is not important to clench the case or 2) they did find
it and are not looking for it.
If it were important to find it, don't you think there would have been a public request?
We'll eventually find out where it is.
I'm still convinced Fd put her body in a temporary place for a few days til things quieted down, then went back and removed
her and put in a more permanent place.
upload_2020-1-8_10-10-6.png
THE BIKE IS MISSING!

Excellent question, disposing of these items away from the body makes little sense if the body is buried.

Lye is a strong alkali used to dissolve bodies which is comprises sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide. Stored in plastic.

Plastics won't dissolve in many acids, clothing not sure. Not sure what lye does to clothing, but I know weak sodium hydroxide doesn't touch clothing since I get it on my clothes in the lab.

Doesn't seem like he would use lye on his properties, since there would probably be evidence left of the lye usage.
Remember early on some sleuthers thought he may have dissolved her body using chemicals from the farrier (?) business ? I’m wondering if the banging heard Saturday morning at the other empty house will come into play - we discussed that for weeks
IMO

Looks like FD was angling for a Frazee defense. No body, no crime. In fact, these Einsteins thought, "no body, NO INVESTIGATION." He planned it out. Get up early, drive a borrowed vehicle, ride his bike the last leg, overpower, remove, dispose, be back at 4JC while the sex shower was still running. His alibi script tells me that he fully expected the meeting with KM and the Greek phone call would cover for his absence, which means he expected being gone only a short time. MOO

Further, I think, if he did dispose of his beloved bicycle, he removed the labels to, in his pygmalion mind, render it identifiable. I think he thought no one would find ALL of his trash bags or connect them in any way, hence a little in this one, a little in that one. If no one were looking for JD, nobody'd get excited about some soiled paper towels and a bike logo, or so he must have reasoned. He's sunk. His DNA in the inside of a double pair of gloves and hers on the outside. Sunk.

And all for what? Money. To cover up his failures as a businessman, as a provider, as a husband, as a man. AS A HUMAN BEING.

Thank God for GF, stepping in, and protecting the children at all cost.

He's ruthless. Arguably soul-less.

LWOP for him and his co-conspirators. No one's safe if they're loose.

MOO MOO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member