Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a difference between the poor and the rich. One of us would stay in jail indefinitely. But then one of us might never be guilty of such in any case! Sounds like the lawyer isn’t wealthy and may not make it out. He shouldn’t. I would be afraid for his wife. I hope none can post bail.

1. Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 1m1 minute ago
    Hard to hear what judge says. Case continued to 2/28

0 replies .0 retweets2 likes

Show this thread

2. Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 2m2 minutes ago
    Colangelo also asks for no contact with the children’s nanny. @News12CT

1 reply .1 retweet2 likes

Show this thread

3. Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter 3m3 minutes ago
    Also instates a protective order barring Dulos from any kind of contact with his and Jennifer’s five children. @News12CT

1 reply .0 retweets5 likes

KM was out of the club for a few years. Sorry, don't have a cite so will just say MOO as I recall what a regular and trusted poster here said. IIRC, it sounds like the requested access to the club's land began back in March. Long before JD became news. Most people are not hanging on every development happening in a case even if it is local. MOO. I really don't think the other hunters did anything wrong.
View attachment 224640
Jennifer Dulos Case: Read the Kent Mawhinney Arrest Warrant
More on pages 16 and 17 of AW.
MOO.

No, no. Didn’t mean to imply anything about hunters that found hole. The tie between lawyer KM and FD was probably well known was the point. KM and FD were friends and also professionally related. Atty client. I’d be surprised if KW’s friends or acquaintances were not aware of the connection between KM and FD.

Trees fall in CT all year long due to storms etc. People usually just cut the wood up as the trees fall. There are so many trees and most are older so after a major storm there is always clean up.
MOO

@spaz1959, ???? Lots of corruption in the Nutmeg State, curious which one you are referring to here? Haha!
Gee it would have to be the one playing out right now in the JD case. Bail not denied? House arrest? Promises by FD to ANYTHING? Yep this one. Perhaps CT should change it's licence plate to say "Get Away With Murder" state.

Trees fall in CT all year long due to storms etc. People usually just cut the wood up as the trees fall. There are so many trees and most are older so after a major storm there is always clean up.
MOO

People here cut wood all year and when trees fall. Among other things I’m not buying is the ax; who with the money and love for toys that Fd has uses an ax? Chainsaws are used much more here.

I hope that order to keep Dulos away extends to the relatives that try to pass along info.

And regarding NP’s argument that Fd is too well known to flee, I say tell that to Japan plus the argument itself is illogical. People can flee regardless. All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth