Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still confused with the AW for KM. It is very circumstantial IMO.

Predug grave: Can't he just say the predug grave was for an animal he was hunting (unlikely that it was but its a plausible defense)? And that is even if they can prove he is the one that dug it. Just because there were cell phone pings does not tie him to that hole.

Calls from FD to KM? They were good friends, of course they would call each other

No DNA matching KM in any AW.

Of course KM knew and likely guilty but:
What can they prove 100% beyond a reasonable doubt except for the fact hes a liar with poor memory?

MOO

this vexes me,too. I would think if the car were running, a passerby would call the police. Maybe the car started with a button when the key was in her purse nearby- and the car would not actually move after being in park when away from the key.

Yesterday, without putting a lot of time into it, I thought it showed he was rushed, and just left the car like that by accident.

But now that I've had time to think about it, I think:

Jennifer's Suburban being left with the running lights on (but with the key OUT OF the ignition) and in reverse at the park was carefully pre-planned. He wanted that car to appear as if it were running, with no one in it, so it would be stolen (but oops! NC is much safer than Hartford or most places in Greece, so, it wasn't stolen - in all those hours).

He may well have left the car keys on the seat. Being in reverse would have made the rear lights show up more.

If he left the ignition on (which I do not think he did), it may have automatically shut off after 15 minutes (most newer cars do to prevent exhaust poisoning when the car is left on but not moving) so I do not think the ignition was on.

Just a thought - anyone know more about how that car works?

Last edited:
I get frustrated when I read some of the dates in the AW. Like why wasn't KM interviewed til
June 9th? That's 16 days after the murder.
LE knew Fd was in close touch by phone with him. Le knew KM was an alibi on 5/24. And that Fd called KM from an Albany Ave. location.
Why was KM not apprehended and interviewed
until June 9th?

Old racing bikes really aren't that lightweight. They didn't have really strong, though light materials to work with, I think even in the 80s. At my parents' house in the early 2000s, when coming across an old bike of mine, I was astonished at how HEAVY it was!
Very true my DH is a road cyclist and has to “upgrade” his bike every few years cuz the 2018 model is too heavy ... yeah ok dear ....
He also restored a European model Puegot (sp) ?? That my dad brought back from Germany in 1979 .... it weighs a ton more than current models .

Predug grave: Can't he just say the predug grave was for an animal he was hunting (unlikely that it was but its a plausible defense)? And that is even if they can prove he is the one that dug it. Just because there were cell phone pings does not tie him to that hole.

Calls from FD to KM? They were good friends, of course they would call each other

What can they prove 100% beyond a reasonable doubt except for the fact hes a liar with poor memory?

MOO

I think they have a lot more on KM than they put into this AW... It's interesting that the warrant for his cell phone data covers February all the way to September 13th. The day after LE returned to search the reservoir property again. I don't think that is a coincidence.

Attachments

• IMG_20200108_011715.jpg
    IMG_20200108_011715.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 27
Atty. P. said today Pattisville has no discovery from AW3 unless they choose to waive probable cause hearing. It sounds like they might choose the waiver option but we shall see as I'm not sure anymore what to believe about Atty. P. statements.

The shade thrown by Atty. P. at State MD Dr. Gill (person who made statement in AW3 about JFd likely death from blood loss/injury) was also interesting.

MOO

I think LE has a lot of evidence against KM that's not shown in the AW -- a lot of evidence they have that they are holding close to the vest. Why? Because they hope he'll flip.

Predug grave: Can't he just say the predug grave was for an animal he was hunting (unlikely that it was but its a plausible defense)?

Not likely.
  • The grave was too large for an animal.
  • Who buries hunted animals? No one.
  • It's likely they can prove he dug it, but that info isn't out yet.
  • Cell phone pings do actually tie him to that hole.

I get frustrated when I read some of the dates in the AW. Like why wasn't KM interviewed til
June 9th? That's 16 days after the murder.
LE knew Fd was in close touch by phone with him. Le knew KM was an alibi on 5/24. And that Fd called KM from an Albany Ave. location.
Why was KM not apprehended and interviewed
until June 9th?
You don’t have to talk to the police even if they want to interview you - he could have been evading them? Something made him talk on the 9th though - I’m wondering what that was ?
JMO

Atty. P. said today Pattisville has no discovery from AW3 unless they choose to waive probable cause hearing. It sounds like they might choose the waiver option but we shall see as I'm not sure anymore what to believe about Atty. P. statements.

The shade thrown by Atty. P. at State MD Dr. Gill (person who made statement in AW3 about JFd likely death from blood loss/injury) was also interesting.

NP: "I'll have to talk to him [Dr. Gill/the blood loss expert]" <-- is he allowed to do so, speak to a witness individually - before the trial?

Gag order + Pattis Patter Conference?!!!! How can he do this? Least honorable (IMO) attorney in the state of Connecticut gets to assert on record that Fotis Dulos "was in her house"?!!!
Also notable is that he referred to FD as Folus. Mind like a trap, that one! :rolleyes:
Some early court footage
Marissa Alter

I think LE has a lot of evidence against KM that's not shown in the AW -- a lot of evidence they have that they are holding close to the vest. Why? Because they hope he'll flip.

Predug grave: Can't he just say the predug grave was for an animal he was hunting (unlikely that it was but its a plausible defense)?

Not likely.
  • The grave was too large for an animal.
  • Who buries hunted animals? No one.
  • It's likely they can prove he dug it, but that info isn't out yet.
  • Cell phone pings do actually tie him to that hole.
Yes, the KM and MT AWs were the most interesting for both what they said but what they didn't say.

I am concerned about KM mental health issues as he has seemed to be on a downward spiral personally and professionally for quite awhile now. He will now be sitting in jail if he can't raise bond/bail. Hope they have him on watch.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member