Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is KM even able defend himself via turning on a current or former client or would this fall under attorney client privilege? If he spills the beans or rats them out even truthfully would he be disbarred? Can he even claim attorney client privilege as I’m not sure he is an attorney of record for this particular case but has represented FD in other cases. again, thanks!

If whatever they discussed came under the umbrella of seeking or giving legal advice then it is protected at this point by the privilege because no one is in imminent harm. If FD had approached him and said “I’m going to kill my wife and need advice.” that would constitute information that falls within an exception to the privilege of divulged in order to prevent that harm from occurring.

But if it had already happened and now he wants to divulge, its still protected. Unless:

1. It doesn’t come under the umbrella of seeking/giving legal advice.
2. A third party non-employee/agent of the attorney was present when their conversations went down.

Finally, being disbarred or facing other state bar discipline for divulging attorney client privileged communications is the least of this dude’s concerns. Not being able to practice law versus a couple decades in prison? I know which one I would take.

I haven’t had a chance to read his arrest warrant and no one is really talking about the evidence against him. All I see so far is he was there at Fore Group that morning Jennifer disappeared and instructed MT to answer FD’s phone (clearly to create a phone alibi for him).

My guess is he and MT were arrested on the hopes they would roll on FD? I mean there’s certainly enough for FD’s charges (IMO) but their testimony would be the icing on the cake.

@nathanfurniss

#FotisDulos’s mother and sister leaving the superior Court house in Stamford after Dulos posted his 6 million dollar bond. Dulos expected to leave shortly after being fitted with ankle monitor & remaining on house-arrest.
nathan on Twitter

Now thats a really cool trick, especially being his mother is dead! Wtf

@MarissaAlter

Again, Michelle Troconis has posted bond but is not walking out the courthouse with her attorney. Andrew Bowman already left. As did her family. Troconis was taken to the hospital. A source tells me she was not doing well and needed to be checked out.
@News12CT

All she has to do is tell the truth and she will feel much better.

FD did not plan for 30 stops worth of evidence to contend with. The dug grave at the gun club tells me he had another. 6×2×3 isn't deep enough for all of that. If she's buried on the Mallard property, it'd take a massive grid search... to find disturbed earth, three seasons later.

FD doesn't experience fear like normal people do. Neither fear nor guilt.... his smirk underscores his arrogance.... audacity.... he thinks he's still winning.... he smirks because he knows where she is and we don't.

IMO

Dulos just walked out without a comment, cutting through a ton of media.
EN24-FWWsAA6bBY

So a couple of days in jail really took its toll on her??? My heart bleeds - Not - JMO

Its all like a gangster movie I guess, reality hits that there will be consequences. My guess is very intense anxiety or panic attack. But anything is possble.
Participating in disposing of bags with the victims DNA seems a slam dunk for prison sentence. I hope she turns state to recover whatever is left of herself.

As for MT it’s a little too late. Medically she may have some issues. Maybe she’s sick? Having a nervous breakdown? Preggers as some have suggested? Who knows and honestly I don’t care.

where was this emotion since May when JD went missing and is either buried somewhere or in pieces in a landfill? Where was this tearfulness when LE met with her in June? And then in July and August!? When she kept lying to them after they pleaded with her to tell the truth?

What about the smirks in court? The flipping of hair? Selling her wares at that store in CT with a big grin on her face?

I hope she breaks and snaps. I hope she tells all she knows. But if she doesn’t I honestly don’t care what ailments she may or may not have. She got a preview of what perhaps the next 12 years or so of her life are gonna be like in prison. Hope it terrified her.

id like to believe that it scared her enough to do the right thing and tell all she knows but IMHO I believe she knew JD was in grave danger and did nothing to stop it. Once she learned JD was dead she was giddy and acting as though it was a wonderful day. Her actions after the fact speak volumes about who Michelle Troconis is. She’s charged with multiple crimes relating to the murder of mother of five. A mother of FIVE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member