Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said, and yes, there's alot alot more, IMO.

I think FD had been using and abusing JFd and her family financially for years, and he then got caught in those acts and was being divorced & sued, so he set up multiple plans & frameups to 'eliminate" JFd after her father died in lots of directions on lots of people he knew both personally & peripherally, just to not be dumb and put his eggs all in one basket.

And he just worked his way through all the options for all the stages of the murder game, until he found the 'right one', all premeditated and planned to throw people/LE 'off his trail' in multiple directions.

And he never expected to get caught after all his ploys, setups, duplicity, red herrings, and such.

Little did he realize it was all a bit too much of a house of cards financially since JFd sued him for divorce and got custody of the children, and his manipulatory plotting to the nth degree to murder her with lots of options & scapegoats set up was just him scrambling, IMO.

It was all over years ago (his relationship with JFd & family being something real that they still cared about, so sad but he was already o to the next thing), but things didn't work out as he planned in terms of him taking the money and running (murdering his wife and the mother of his children, and wresting control of the children and the money thinking no questions would be asked)???!!!

Scott Peterson comes to mind yet again.

Hey, psychoboys, you can't out-think or out-play her loved ones, the public, and especially not law & order (in this country at least, even in CT), when you murder your wife in cold blood, and try to cover it up with lotsa 'help' from people you think 'owe you' and all those smoking mirrors...

MOO. Justice for Jennifer <3

I love the “Hey psychoboys”!!

@gitana1, agree with @MassGuy that its a solid summary.

But know that the knife issue and Fudge (homeless person) that was supposedly 'uncovered' by DA at the HC hasn't been corroborated by LE and we see no mention of knife or specific murder weapon in AW3. DA says that the knife has never been found, but to me the issue is that its unclear whether the knife ever existed as its never been verified by LE in any of the AWs. I'm saying this even though I believe the idea of a knife as a murder weapon or weapon associated with dismemberment of the body makes some sense. Further, Fudge does say that he recalls the pillows (mentioned in AW3) and a knife which could be important information and tie all these pieces of evidence together at some point.

Based on the AW3 commentary from Dr. Gill (State ME) the idea of blunt force trauma along with an weapon like a knife seem likely IMO.

I just didn't want you to be confused by the knife reference and Fudge story as this is info specific to DA and the HC. Perhaps eventually LE will put some meat and evidence around the HC story, but so far LE has just talked about the 2 pillows portion of the original DA story.

MOO

Ahh. Okay. Thanks for that!

It was speculated earlier that FD intended to get the kids and take them with fake passports to Greece right after the murder. He showed up to collect the kids assuming he would easily be their only guardian now that he was a widower with access to her trust fund and their inheritance. All a delusional vision.

That is probably still his plan... and exactly why he should never have been released on bond.

wfsb
a family friend delivered a cashier's check totalling $147 thousand and the bond company is covering the rest.

So, he doesn't have the money/collateral to cover the 6 million bond. Probably why his lawyer said they had anticipated 5 million because he had access to monies for that. How does he still have friends and family that are supporting him financially? How much did he funnel off shore through the marriage and separation?

That is probably still his plan... and exactly why he should never have been released on bond.

I would assume that's the plan; his older children - they turn 14 this year, so in 4 years the older set of twins - reconnect with fugitive con Dad in Greece, they speak fluent Greek, and he's stashed millions he stole from his father- in-law in Greece and their trust funds coming to them at 18 (maybe)...and he's got 2 of his kids back, and the money he's fleeced off JD father and trust fund from 2 of the kids...he's got it all figured out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InvestinTest