Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@news12ctsudol

A friend of the #dulos family believes Jennifer is buried near this lake in Pound Ridge NY
@News12CT
That looks like Mallard Lake next to where Gloria and Hillard Farber property was located. You would get to it by driving north on Ponus Ridge from Welles. Maybe this accounts for the time from when Fd was seen leaving Welles to been seen on CCTV on the Merritt Parkway. JMO.

Reporter's mentioning we are at least 10 to 15 minutes out still. Re- waiting for whomever will bond out first.
Thanks, I think I’ll eat my lunch now.
Oh FD can have friends help him with bail so he is free then these same friends should have helped with child support. Hopefully someone is investigating where all this money is coming from if FD is so broke.
I am surprised that these friends are still willing to help and support FD. Are they so convinced that he did not murder his wife in light of the evidence so far?
Fools and their money.

That looks like Mallard Lake next to where Gloria and Hillard Farber property was located. You would get to it by driving north on Ponus Ridge from Welles. Maybe this accounts for the time from when Fd was seen leaving Welles to been seen on CCTV on the Merritt Parkway. JMO.
you're right
it is mallard lake

@news12ctsudol

A friend of the #dulos family believes Jennifer is buried near this lake in Pound Ridge NY
@News12CT
MOO Pound Ridge is where FD wanted JD to live and he would visit and stay in guest house with his girlfriend. He was probably furious about the estate being sold because he felt entitled to it. He wanted her to be found in a place that would be shocking and hurt GF even more. Also this is where many speculated he was going on his “accidental” trip across the state line into NY.MOO

MOO Pound Ridge is where FD wanted JD to live and he would visit and stay in guest house with his girlfriend. He was probably furious about the estate being sold because he felt entitled to it. He wanted her to be found in a place that would be shocking and hurt GF even more. Also this is where many speculated he was going on his “accidental” trip across the state line into NY.MOO
He may have wanted her there, but I don't believe he did it because he wanted her to be found. He doesn't want her to ever be found. Remember, she is a Gone Girl. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hatchpower