Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FD’s fingerprints on JD’s faucet gave
me pause .
* He Surely would have had gloves on.
* He didn’t need to wash his hands .

His DNA was also on doorknob of mudroom.
Can’t figure out why he would use his bare hands ..

According to AW3 it was a bloodlike stain on the kitchen faucet at JD's house not FD's fingerprint. That 'bloodlike' stain on the faucet was a mixture of JD and FD DNA.

It's possible he didn't need to wash his hands but did need to wash off blood spatter.

Fotis Dulos' attorney discusses case, murder charges, more
Fotis Dulos has since been taken into custody on charges of murder and kidnapping in the apparent death of his estranged wife and held on a $6 million bond. He is expected to post bond.

Fotis Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, believes the chances of his client beating this crime are “excellent.”

“He is determined to fight for his innocence,” Pattis told PIX11’s Anthony DiLorenzo.

Yesterday after the court appearance NP said to the media that he wasn't sure FD would be released on bond yesterday or today but it would be worth their wait. Makes me think that FD may make a statement. Or that NP is constantly spinning this for his own personal coverage.

Earlier thread mentioned that if he does bond out he will have a more sophisticated monitoring device. Would that be one that will tase him if he tries to remove it, if there is such a device? Like an electric fence...
1) I don’t understand why any of them are out of bail.
They were all arrested for murder or conspiracy to commit murder. What else is there to do? The next thing is the trial, right? I could maybe accept it when it was the hindering the evidence charge but now LE has enough proof of their guilt! Why are these murders being allowed to go back to the comfort of their homes and see family and friends, let alone be able to go to work! I just don’t get it.
They should be wearing their jailhouse orange jumpsuits, wearing handcuffs and leg irons, eating crappy food, a shower a week, and an hour a day outside in a cage!

Yesterday after the court appearance NP said to the media that he wasn't sure FD would be released on bond yesterday or today but it would be worth their wait. Makes me think that FD may make a statement. Or that NP is constantly spinning this for his own personal coverage.
someone on the news said FD or Kevin Smith may make statements
Bowman isn't sure if he'll speak

I just laugh seeing KM in his white t-shirt as it reminds me of a verified insider who helps criminals here at WS as to the justice system and what he said. He said if you are expecting to get arrested, always wear just white undies and t-shirt and socks, as you may keep vs. anything of color will be taken away. The humiliation this guy has that he is in court in his undergarments is just one for the bar folks in CT to have forever. I bet he is thoroughly pizzed that Dulos got to come to court in a suit! Not me though. :p:D

View attachment 224835

source: fox61
Why did they make him show up in his undies? Didn’t they have an extra jumpsuit for him?

1) I don’t understand why any of them are out of bail.
They were all arrested for murder or conspiracy to commit murder. What else is there to do? The next thing is the trial, right? I could maybe accept it when it was the hindering the evidence charge but now LE has enough proof of their guilt! Why are these murders being allowed to go back to the comfort of their homes and see family and friends, let alone be able to go to work! I just don’t get it.
They should be wearing their jailhouse orange jumpsuits, wearing handcuffs and leg irons, eating crappy food, a shower a week, and an hour a day outside in a cage!

MT can't go to 'work'. Wonder how mommy and daddy feel having to uproot their lives, support their daughter with housing and food, as well as secure her third bond in her criminal capers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum