Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Mail does not always get all the facts straight. For instance in this article it says FD went home to New Canaan - obvi an error. I think the non citizen conjecture comes from when the judge was reading them their standard rights language "If you are not a citzen of the US etc etc ". I believe that was also read tp Mawhinny in court. So IMO I still don't know whether they ae citizens or not by info in this article. MOO

Over 300 comments. 3 pro FD. The rest against. So what is that? 1% believes in FD. The other 99% think like most of WS.
But all it takes is one person to acquit. We’ve got three here to choose from already.
My favorite: he’ll be a rag doll.

Over 300 comments. 3 pro FD. The rest against. So what is that? 1% believes in FD. The other 99% think like most of WS.
But all it takes is one person to acquit. We’ve got three here to choose from already.
My favorite: he’ll be a rag doll.

And there will be a few psychos who are already writing him love letters :(

I hear you but not totally sure I agree. I don't know much about KM but from what I've read, this guy's life has been in a death spiral for about 2 years ---- what happened that he stepped off the cliff? Maybe when that question starts getting addressed and the dust clears a bit, he'll decide he wants to salvage what he can of his life and that will include telling the truth. It also seems like up until now he's been able to limp along (still practicing law, not in jail) without any truly bad consequences but those days are over. Maybe it will happen faster if he can't make bail and starts to resent being stuck in a prison cell while his partner in crime is in his luxurious 10,000 SF home and ordering take out from his fave restaurant. Who knows ..... could be wrong but I still think the book hasn't closed entirely on him yet.

MT is a mess. Her behavior looks like borderline personality disorder (hard to know/ comment from a distance). Maybe she has other mental health issues as well (substance use disorder, depression etc). That being said, her family isn't helping her - they're enablers who shouldn't be rescuing her every time she gets into trouble. Imo, it would have been be far better if they had left her in prison longer. She has to hit her rock bottom and until then, I don't know that she'll be motivated to change anything. Once her enabling support system is removed, however, and replaced with a skilled therapist or even a compassionate pastor to talk to, there's a chance she'll start telling the truth. MOO.
You could be right about KM. He’s shady and maybe none of his legal associates will help him on this one. Domestic violence hasn’t seemed to hurt him as yet. It should have. He was still a little league coach as of this week. How wrong is that?

As for MT, I am not budging an inch on my belief she is a user. I don’t believe she has a verified mental illness except to say that yes, anyone conspiring to murder is a sick human being. I see far too many women committing heinous crimes so I don’t feel for her at all. In fact I can see her as the manipulator in this whole thing. I can’t excuse the fact that she moved in with FD and JD, sent her daughter to the same school and took over JDs role in his bed.
I mean, couldn’t she show a little class? She disgusts me in the same way that KKL did.

Good. There's got to be change! We've got to see CHANGE in the family courts for DV victims!
A woman shouldn't have to die for her allegations to be taken seriously.
And many women suffer traumatic brain damage from being hit in the head over and over, thrown down, jerked around by their ponytail and enduring episodes of near strangulation from their abusers. My sister suffered so many of these attacks afraid to report because her ex threatened to kill her and her daughter if she ever left. She finally got away but is so debilitated from brain damage diagnosed as CTE that she will soon need nursing home care. Unfortunately her daughter didn’t escape. Just adding this to warn women to get away from an abuser as fast as you can and do not let them sweet talk you into coming back!!! ( Don’t mean to be personal but women need to know how serious DV is and what it can lead to.)

Dr. Michael Baden on Fotis Dulos murder charges, latest in Epstein case

Actually this video was from today and he says that they found an ax with blood on it and are testing it now? He would be pretty stupid to have a bloody ax left in the garage?
It seems so unfathomable that he would leave out a bloody ax. Wouldn't he have at least cleaned and sterilized it in all this time? Given that they searched they did not find the ax before - is it possible that he wanted them to find this ax, as a mislead? And the blood is not his victim's blood? Just spinning because it seems so very strange.

Fotis Dulos is RELEASED on $6 million bond after being charged with murdering his wife Jennifer | Daily Mail Online

Neither are U.S. citizens, and both were warned at arraignment that they could be subject to deportation if convicted.

According to above link NEITHER are US citizens. Who paid for MT hospital visit? If she was bailed out first then she should pay for ER bills.
I’m not sure if the source of this info but Fd has a US passport as well as a Greek passport. FD was born in Turkey but I don’t believe we have confirmation of a passport from that Country. MT was born in TN but grew up in Venezuela and her actual citizenship so far as I had been widely discussed but not confirmed by LE. MSM has stated that MT is from Argentina but it is not known if she has a passport from this country even though she lived there for about six years. All passports from FD and MT had to be surrendered.

Given what we recently saw in the Goshen case, I’m not sure how much passports can stop anyone from fleeing if they are determined and resourceful!

He's nothing but a "ne're do well" turned into a cunning killer because his money source was drying up. His kids were his meal ticket looking into the future.

Does anyone know what the Chub checks were for? I wonder if he made some type of insurance claim that Jennifer didn't know about.

I was thinking the same thing re: not knowing. Then I thought, even if she did know, she probably threw in the towel on her half of it because he is so incredibly unpleasant, and she’d never get it anyway. THEN I wondered if she or her family were the ones paying the premiums, and decided that was a big YES.

I am sure that FD will solely blame MT for it... JMO

Yes, I guess this could play out. MT has a young daughter and you'd think she would have done anything she could 8 months ago to get this off her back,
yet there she is in the yellow suit. Even if she was knowingly involved, given that her boyfriend has just killed his wife, wouldn't you think she might be saying to LE - "He threatened to kill me too if I didn't help him out...I was so afraid for my life too!!". FD has something on her. Either that, or she is just as cold-hearted as him and doesn't give a damn about her kid.

The Deposit Agreement of the bank will indicate the specific rules applicable to the account. They would, of course, be superseded by Articles 3 (Negotiable Instruments) and 4 (Bank Deposits & Collections) of the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) and/or other applicable law, if in conflict.

The Deposit Agreement in effect at the relevant time provided that:
Any joint owner has the authority to endorse for deposit to your joint account any check, draft, or other Item payable to any or all of the joint owners of the account. For certain checks, such as a check drawn on the U.S. Treasury, we may require all persons to whom the check is payable to endorse it.
https://www.peoples.com/content/dam/peoples/docs/UDAC_S166_5.14.pdf

Given the facts, I doubt there is any viable claim here. A claim would require damage for one thing. A deposit into a joint account is equally available to both parties so even if the bank did have a practice of requiring actual endorsements on jointly payable insurance checks, and here failed to do so, it still would not have resulted in "damage" given that JD had equal ownership & access once it was in the joint account. I have no idea WHY JD would have retained any joint financial arrangements with FD. That just seems crazy. Their finances should have been totally separate given what was going on and I can't imagine any legal or accounting professional advising her to permit joint accounts to remain.

Perhaps the account was opened fraudulently? If that was the case there is absolutely a claim and a crime, and beyond these particular insurance check items. I could easily see FD schmoozing some bank teller into ignoring policy on something like needing the joint owners signature on a signature card for a new account. If they had other accounts there this could have been very easy to do. He could have even opened an additional joint account years ago and waited to use it. Who knows? But I think only such nefarious activity by him could result in the ability to make anything out of these insurance check deposits.

Actually .the check does not require the signature of Mr. & Mrs. on the back of the check IF and I mean IF....the teller determines that this check is going into an account that has ownership of the names on the check. The teller can stamp the back of the check with an endorsement guarantee stamp. This practice is used quite often. Stamp typically reads as follows: “Deposited to the account of the within named payee-Absence of endorsement guaranteed”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member