Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
110% agree. Loud defense does not equal good defense.

His strategy at trial will be not unlike Jose Baez in his defense of Aaron Hernandez at his double murder trial. (JB's strategy worked though). JB became like a court jester...like an actor...putting on a show for the jury and tearing down the state's main witness while also going down a couple of different rabbit holes (spaghetti at the wall defense). He pounded the table and won.
NP will try but this is an entirely different case from the above. Way different. What NP hasn't figured out is that this is a DV case so all that bravado and acting for the jury will likely succeed in turning them off and leaving them cold and less apt to feel any sympathy for the defense,

Again, jmo, but who knows? I never want to predict how a jury will decide. The last couple of cases I have watched I have been really disappointed. Especially when they interview the jurors afterwards. I personally hope some day we will have professional jurors. I have a great plan for this and hope someday it comes true.

Is MT doing her house arrest in Someone Else's House too? She's not still in a hotel, is she?

I expect the jury will see a very different MT than the one we've seen thus far. Weepy, fearful, controlled -- a follower....

I'm not seeing that work.

She didn't look very weepy or fearful or controlled in her selfie at the Stop and Shop, setting up an alibi while FD carried out the murder. She didn't look very weepy or fearful or controlled in the cleaned up videos from the traffic cameras in Hartford. I don't think she felt too controlled when she brought the trash bags and bleach to FD... or too fearful when she ran back to 4JC for a broom... or too weepy when she and FD were doing the woo woo waterski against the Tacoma.

One call to LE, and JF's body would've been recovered, still in FD's possession. Or better yet, one call to LE to blow the whole plan out of the water. She could've saved JF's life. Instead she participated in the plot to murder her. Without compunction.

A jury isn't going to take kindly to that.

JMO

Also, if someone wants to buy any of the Fore Group, Inc. (FD "designed" or just the property itself) homes they will. It wouldn't matter if FD was there messing around with sticks and stones and other nonsense. They would simply ask for a lower price due to the state of the landscaping on the property or condition of the home, etc...
And as other posters have mentioned, buying a home is an emotional purchase and who wants the murder of JFd associated with their possible forever home. Or the random people that will always be lurking about out of sheer curiosity and driving by or walking by to take a gander.

Also, ya, FD works....right. He just wanted to be able to tool about town because he can't handle house arrest. Well he has only his own idiotic self to thank for losing his "work privileges" I am guessing now he will start finding reasons to attend more church stuff then a few nights a week? That will probably be next right?

do we know if he has ever gone to church?

Is MT doing her house arrest in Someone Else's House too? She's not still in a hotel, is she?

I expect the jury will see a very different MT than the one we've seen thus far. Weepy, fearful, controlled -- a follower....

I'm not seeing that work.

She didn't look very weepy or fearful or controlled in her selfie at the Stop and Shop, setting up an alibi while FD carried out the murder. She didn't look very weepy or fearful or controlled in the cleaned up videos from the traffic cameras in Hartford. I don't think she felt too controlled when she brought the trash bags and bleach to FD... or too fearful when she ran back to 4JC for a broom... or too weepy when she and FD were doing the woo woo waterski against the Tacoma.

One call to LE, and JF's body would've been recovered, still in FD's possession. Or better yet, one call to LE to blow the whole plan out of the water. She could've saved JF's life. Instead she participated in the plot to murder her. Without compunction.

A jury isn't going to take kindly to that.

JMO

Yep yeppers!

It is to the benefit of MT to take a plea/same for KM. But who really knows what they will wind up actually doing. I tend to think AB is pushing for her to come clean but I honestly don't have a clue.

I am waiting for FD to fire NP, if he can find another lawyer. The money might not be there anymore or he will keep NP and file foe ineffective counsel and want a retrial, be out on bail while awaiting a new trial and flee. I still think he will try and flee.

since he cannot go to Stop N Shop, he may get more legal appts, a second opinion in a place to which he wants to travel

Haha Buddy! Glad you brought that post back as I wrote it after watching the Court appearance and then listening to Atty. P. on the steps of the Courthouse appear to threaten the 'alleged home invader' about whom he presented no proof.

I was incendiary at the time I wrote that post and frankly have zero recollection of writing it but I know I felt a bit better after doing so and hitting send!

Judge White was a breath of fresh air in Court yesterday but I still very much worry about the situation where if immediate steps aren't taken in Court by Atty Colangelo at the time of infractions (in and out of court) to define boundaries for Fd AND Atty. P., that chaos will ensue and justice will never prevail in this tragic case.

We have seen Atty. P. in 'runaway train mode' in Court back talking and interrupting Judge Blawie and IMO its a total waste of taxpayers money and Judge's time. Yesterday was the first time IMO we have seen a Judge say "ENOUGH" to Atty. P. and Fd.

Surprisingly enough, it worked IMO. I saw a few times where Atty. P. was going to start singing the familiar refrain of "I'ma gonna appeal" but bit his tongue. I'm sure Judge White would have had a few choice words for Atty. P. appeal song and I kinda wish we could have heard what those might have been. I think @CTGrammy did a brilliant post awhile back on how to deal with toddlers and set boundaries and IMO that was for the most part the way Judge White treated Pattisville yesterday. IMO it was effective and productive.

It was as if the skies opened up and sunlight came out and all was good in Court for a brief second UNTIL the mention of '3 strikes and you are out' as it relates to release restrictions by the Judge and the doxxing of FB Group members by Atty. P. YIKES!!

I did a brief perusal of Harvard Law curriculum shortly ago and honestly can't see a class that the esteemed Judge White might have taken over his 3 years there which would have introduced him to the concept that the defendant can break the terms of release 3 times and you will only get punished on the last time? Great curriculum and wonderful school but just don't see this concept anywhere in a place that teaches the law. Maybe this is a 'CT Thing" and criminals count on it and so folks like Fd know that going to Stop and Shop and Starbucks or picking up sticks at 80 Mountain Spring in what appeared to be his unregistered white BMW falls into the guidelines of 'HOUSE ARREST'. IDK. But watching this house arrest situation play out is a bit like watching a bad SNL skit. All we needed yesterday was for a chipmunk to come flying out of Atty. P.'s ponytail to make the circus complete!

IMO its no wonder that we don't have more Press folks following the CT Courts as someone trained in the law would simply lose their minds following this nonsense.

MOO

More Insider Stories

‘I know who you are,’ attorney in Jennifer Dulos case warns man he says recorded his client

By Lisa Backus Jan. 24, 2020 Updated: Jan. 24, 2020 8:35 p.m.

STAMFORD — A man who tried to befriend Fotis Dulos is now being investigated after he made audio recordings of their interactions and tried to sell them, attorney Norm Pattis said.

Pattis, representing Fotis Dulos on murder and other charges in connection with the disappearance and death of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, told a judge and later a cadre of reporters outside the courthouse Thursday that the man duped his client.

Farmington police confirmed the incident at Fotis Dulos’ home generated an 11-page report, but they referred Hearst Connecticut Media to state police to obtain the documents. Farmington police declined to comment about the incident or the report.

Maybe he SHOULD see a doctor. There's something seriously wrong with his head and his heart.

It's only too bad we can't skip a painful trial and just donate his body to science right now.

Justice for Jennifer
Research for Fotis

JMO

And I have no doubt he will get the most out of those exceptions to house arrest. He cannot just lay low and stay in his house. He won't do it. Probably the "principle" of the matter or something with him. Or being told what to do...I bet it stings knowing that his life is the opposite of the old Burger King slogan "Have it your way!"

I almost can’t wait to see what creative way(s) he will come up with to exploit the above “exceptions”. If it wasn’t such tragic circumstances it would be comical. You can’t even make this up. The things he does are so out there, it almost doesn’t seem real, but yet it is.

Last edited:
More Insider Stories

‘I know who you are,’ attorney in Jennifer Dulos case warns man he says recorded his client

STAMFORD — A man who tried to befriend Fotis Dulos is now being investigated after he made audio recordings of their interactions and tried to sell them, attorney Norm Pattis said.

Pattis, representing Fotis Dulos on murder and other charges in connection with the disappearance and death of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, told a judge and later a cadre of reporters outside the courthouse Thursday that the man duped his client.

Farmington police confirmed the incident at Fotis Dulos’ home generated an 11-page report, but they referred Hearst Connecticut Media to state police to obtain the documents. Farmington police declined to comment about the incident or the report.

Good on the Stamford Advocate....They looked for the story behind NP's comments. So Fd was hoodwinked by someone who carlessly sent a message to NP. Sounds like the person doing the interview was as hapless as Fd. What crime would this be? He didn't take anything of value. He used "false pretenses" (maybe) to get Fd to talk to him. He recorded Fd without permission (maybe). And, then there is the accusation that he tried to sell the material. I wonder if this was substantiated. Wonder if a crime was committed or not? IDK...????

I can't help but wonder what MT is thinking and feeling now.
She really has been kept under wraps but for when she comes to court.
Her attorney was wise to quietly house her and keep her out of the public eye.
Will she come clean?
MOO.
Interesting question.

Based on the little we have seen I'm not sure MT is capable of feeling much other than anger (at Fd in AW3), hate (at Fd in AW3), jealousy (question about Fd location of meeting with children), rage (ongoing arguments mentioned in AW3 with Fd) and possibly great self pity (crying in jail and court). We know she didn't feel compassion for the 5 Dulos children who lost a mother as she didn't assist the investigation. MT only seems capable of thinking about MT and she now seems to view herself as a victim of Fd based on her statements in AW3.

We know MT didn't assist with the investigation and actually hindered the investigation. We know that she most likely was offered the opportunity to work with LE and didn't appear to take them up on it in a productive way. We know that MT is a single mother of a teen and even this fact didn't sway her decision making in terms of dealing with LE. We also saw Atty Bowman doing a 180 and not allowing MT to speak in the Civil Case and his reasons for doing so included reference to the risk of her facing 'possible other charges'. It was vague but its clear that MT was involved with FORE, money at FORE and whatever possibly shady activities were going on with Fd and FORE. There appears no way to disentangle MT from Fd and visa versa so, it seems like MT is on a boat that is taking on water quickly and she is going to sink IMO.

Why MT wasn't charged with lying to LE for 3 months is something that I don't understand and am just putting it in the file cabinet under 'Only in CT'!

With AW3 there was no update from LE as to whether they have been speaking with MT since last meeting which I believe was 8/13. Given that she was charged post 8/13 with Conspiracy to Murder, my guess is that LE and MT aren't on speaking terms at the moment.

AW3 also might explain why MT isn't needed by LE anymore either as they can now focus on KM. MT also was proven to be much more intimately involved in the murder probably than even LE expected and so she is probably going to go to prison for a very long time.

Maybe LE used the '3 strikes and you are out theory' on MT as well and has left her alone after her last meeting with them on 8/13 when all they heard was lie after lie. We don't know the substance of her entire interviews with LE but if what we see in AW1-3 are any indication of what the other many hrs of testimony were like then its amazing that Atty Colangelo has any hair left as he must have been pulling it out of his head when dealing with MT and Atty Bowman IMO.

We know MT lied to LE for 3 months and she wasted a lot of LE time and resources at a critical point in the investigation. So, I would guess she and her atty didn't endear themselves to LE and the State Atty.

What's interesting is that MT in AW3 did provide her version of an alibi. BUT, LE listed what she said she did but didn't say that it had all been corroborated. I would think LE did immediately verify the alibi but why leave it somewhat open in the AW3? Could MT have been in NC on 5/24 and where was she on 5/25 when Fd went to NC and then on to NY I believe on Sunday which would have been 5/26 I believe? Fd and MT were by all accounts attached at the hip and yet we have no idea really where she was Memorial Day weekend so far as I can tell. Maybe she made plans to leave as she expected that the Dulos children would be in Farmington? IDK but it is strange that LE didn't clearly say that her activities on 5/24 happened as she said they did.

MOO

His strategy at trial will be not unlike Jose Baez in his defense of Aaron Hernandez at his double murder trial. (JB's strategy worked though). JB became like a court jester...like an actor...putting on a show for the jury and tearing down the state's main witness while also going down a couple of different rabbit holes (spaghetti at the wall defense). He pounded the table and won.
NP will try but this is an entirely different case from the above. Way different. What NP hasn't figured out is that this is a DV case so all that bravado and acting for the jury will likely succeed in turning them off and leaving them cold and less apt to feel any sympathy for the defense,

Again, jmo, but who knows? I never want to predict how a jury will decide. The last couple of cases I have watched I have been really disappointed. Especially when they interview the jurors afterwards. I personally hope some day we will have professional jurors. I have a great plan for this and hope someday it comes true.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell”

― Carl Sandburg

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell”

― Carl Sandburg
Yep, sadly for us we will be treated to a lot of yelling and pounding and appealing.

But it was encouraging to see Judge White not allow the usual shenanigans of Atty. P. at the last Court Appearance and so kept the yelling and pounding to a minimum.

I very much hope that the CT Supreme Court upholds the gag order in its entirety so that a fair trial may happen and that Judge Blawie can start enforcement of his original order SOON!

So far, my 'infractions list' for the 'gag order' by Pattisville is up to 16 items. And that is only the articles I've seen and not any of the radio shows. But, if people do listen to radio or hear any violations of the gag order please just pop them on the thread and I will add them to my list that will be sent to Judge Blawie/Judge White once the Supreme Court rules on the issue.

MOO

I almost can’t wait to see what creative way(s) he will come up with to exploit the above “exceptions”. If it wasn’t under such tragic circumstances it would be comical. You can’t even make this up. The things he does are so out there, it almost doesn’t seem real, but it is.

And , it goes something like this ...
drum roll please ...

He’ll locate a Greek Orthodox Church that’s an hour Away, he’ll leave 3 hours before the service begins, meander down some country roads whilst asking Siri where the “farthest“ drive -thru Starbucks is located (he’s not getting out of his car so, technically not violating his House Arrest),
gets car stuck in a pothole that just happens to be located besides a different Jennifer Memorial, gets out of car to check on “flat tire”, stages a fake fall caused by his loose flapping rubber Gucci loafer sole , He Falls onto a few of Justice for Jennifer’s pink rocks that he surreptitiously sticks in his pocket on his way up from his fall, drives by his favorite water skiing Hole where he chucks the rocks from his window, asks Siri where the closest Dunkin Doughnuts drive-thru is as he now wants a French Cruller, arrives at Church (that’s he’s never frequented) in his black turtleneck and brown velvet blazer ,
sits in very last Pew whist he goes on his 2 burner phones simultaneously leaving text messages for MT on one phone and KM on the other .
Falls asleep for entire service.
moo
Justice for J

More Insider Stories

Great news! A report of some kind does exist and so it appears that perhaps Atty. P. was telling the truth or some version of the truth. 11 page report too!

Can't wait to read this police report but my guess is that the reason we can't see it is that Atty. P. is hard at work writing a motion to seal or suppress it! I do wonder what this crafty person that tried to befriend Fd heard and recorded? I'm surprised that the Daily Mail didn't pony up the $$$ as they usually do and buy the recordings.

Thanks for finding this info as I'm so glad that the highly persistent Lisa Backus is on the case here but sadly is getting the run around from Farmington Police and CSP. No surprises here with the local police probably encouraged to surprise by Atty. P. but I am sure she and Hearst will sort it all soon and get to the bottom of the situation!

MOO

And , it goes something like this ...
drum roll please ...

He’ll locate a Greek Orthodox Church that’s an hour Away, he’ll leave 3 hours before the service begins, meander down some country roads whilst asking Siri where the “farthest“ drive -thru Starbucks is located (he’s not getting out of his car so, technically not violating his House Arrest),
gets car stuck in a pothole that just happens to be located besides a different Jennifer Memorial, gets out of car to check on
“flat tire”, stages a fake fall caused by his loose flapping rubber Gucci loafer sole whilst getting out of car , falls onto a few of Justice for Jennifer’s pink rocks that he surreptitiously sticks in his pocket on his way up from his fall, drives by his favorite water skiing Hole where he chucks the rocks from his window, asks Siri where the closest Dunkin Doughnuts drive-thru is as he now wants a French Cruller, arrives at Church (that’s he’s never frequented) in his black turtleneck and brown velvet blazer ,
sits in very last Pew whist he goes on his 2 burner phones simultaneously leaving text messages for MT on one phone and KM on the other .
Falls asleep for entire service.
moo
Justice for J
Good one! Can totally see it!

My additional guess is that all these months MT has been working on her conversion to the Greek Orthodox faith and so that she will use her 'religion exception' to go to the same Greek Orthodox church and be seated 2 pews behind Fd and they happen to 'bump into each other' over coffee after services! Nothing like a baklava and espresso to rekindle the flames of love!

But things might not work out as planned as perhaps Fd will bring MT2 to the service and so there will be fireworks instead.

Can't you imagine Fd saying to MT, "I just had to keep things moving Michi and you left ME and took all your stuff out too"!

But, because MT is hedging her religious bets and hanging out perhaps for a 'step up' BF she attends an early am service at the Avon Congregational Church where she has been actively involved for the past few months.

These 2 are ever the operators...even in church!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member