Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So beautiful. I particularly like the Ribbon tied around the tree. Yeah, this beautiful serene memorial "taunts" Fotis. It enrages him...

I love the memorial. It is so classy and peaceful.

Memorial Resurrected for Jennifer Dulos in Farmington
what if we explored making these ribbons available to communities throughout Fairfield County? Particularly in Downtown New Canaan, along Sturbridge Drive in New Canaan, Lapham Drive in Waveny, South Street in front of the police station and other spots as well? Perhaps we would find supporters in Avon and Farmington..... Remember the outpouring of community support for placing poster in storefronts shortly after JD went missing? it could be powerful. We might consider taking the time to get this organized this winter in preparation for better weather in the spring. JMO

Last edited:
what if we explored making these ribbons available to communities throughout Fairfield County? Particularly in Downtown New Canaan, along Sturbridge Drive in New Canaan and other spots as well? Remember the outpouring of community support for placing poster in storefronts shortly after JD went missing? it could be powerful. We might consider taking the time to get this organized this winter in preparation for better weather in the spring. JMO
I am not local, but I would be willing to make a donation for this project.

OMG, @MemPat and @afitzy - this is BRILLIANT! This would in a flash!
Nope, no info but Atty. P. knows and IMO he threatened that person on the steps of the Courthouse today.

To see an atty issuing threats and reading peoples names aloud in Court today was something that I really thought we would not see in this tragic case. But I was wrong and its clear that there is really no boundary that Atty. P. and Pattisville won't cross IMO in their defense of Fd and this disturbs me greatly. The only thing that will prevent Atty. P. and Pattisville and Fd from crossing these lines continuously will be Atty Colangelo and people like Judge White who essentially told Atty. P. to 'zip it' with his ongoing badgering about the revisions to bail terms. Sure the language of Judge White was 'basic' but it was clear that he understood the substantive issues in play and this was good.

But, I worry greatly about the disconnect between what seems to happen with Judges issuing orders in Court and how they get implemented by the monitoring people and then how the information from the monitoring people circles back to Atty Colangelo and the Judge's. I'm very concerned as I'm not sure its working. It doesn't seem like a tough call to say that going shopping isn't part of house arrest. Why was this allowed? Why was the violation to remove the memorial not acted upon immediately by the CSP and Fd put in jail pending a court hearing?

Why do we see a person that has been accused of one of the most horrific crimes imaginable, killing another human being, treated as if he stole a candy bar from a convenience store? Why the kid glove treatment? If Fd knew that a trip to BPT would be the result for any iota of deviation from approved plans, IMO I think that Fd would make that extra stop and might think for a second about what he is doing. But no, no CSP and Fd continued to enjoy the 10,000+ SF house that doesn't belong to him any longer and he gets to wait for the Judge to rule. The idea that Atty. P. thought that the proper strategy was the harangue the Judge today in court is also lunacy and to me it speaks to what Atty. P. thinks about the CT Judiciary and its standards of behaviour.

Its nuts to say it because I've said it so many times here before, but all this that we saw play out in Court today is honestly outrageous IMO. A bail violation is a bail violation and the idea that the Judge today even spoke about "3 strikes and you are out" is pure insanity to me. For people like Fd the idea of someone even entertaining the idea of "3 strikes" to him is sending the message that there is room to negotiate and game the system further. The Judge and I differ on our definitions of 'strikes' here as I think Fd already has 3 strikes. But I wonder when Fd does eventually flee or commits another crime while out on bail or threatens someone like we saw his atty do today, what exactly the Judge will say? Oops, Strike 3, sorry citizens of CT but this guy had his chance and he blew it but its unfortunate he did something else that was horrific?

Further, there is now the missing Glock 19 that the Farmington PD gave to a friend of Fd. HOW do we know that Fd is not now in possession of this gun? Does Det. Kimball know where the Glock is? Is the Glock at 4Jx? Does the guy wearing the hoodie with the crowbar and the gas can perhaps have the Glock? Who else is in danger because of what the Farmington PD did here? Why does the Press not investigate this and why does Atty Colangelo not issue a statement about the status of the Glock 19 such that the people in Farmington and CT know that Fd and his associated are not 'armed and dangerous' while under 'house arrest'?

I am absolutely disgusted that this is simply the best that the State of CT and State Atty Colangelo and the Judge's can do here. Laws matter, Rules matter and "3 Strikes" as a standard for bail violations for someone accused of murder simply makes no sense to me AT ALL. But I do think the public deserves to know where the Glock 19 that the Farmington PD released is as this is a matter of public safety IMO.

MOO

Yes!

Tick tock on that foreclosure action on 4Jx!

I'm betting that the "Greek Grifters/Family" won't be celebrating Greek Easter again at 4Jx this year but I might be a tad optimistic as CT system is quite S l o w......

I do wonder if we will see Fd utilise his ability to go to church this weekend?

Not sure where he might go, but the Hartford Greek Orthodox Church is beautiful and it offers the ability for a ride through the Farmington Valley a bit too!

St. George Greek Orthodox Cathedral

A short summary of key issues of 'faith' for those perhaps 'lapsed orthodox church members'.....

St. George Greek Orthodox Cathedral

Here are the directions from 4Jx in case Fd might have forgotten the way there:

HERE WeGo - Maps - Routes - Directions - All ways from A to B in one
MOO
He needs a route via NC that also passes through NY. Extra bonus if he gets to ride along Albany Ave for any garbage disposing needs he has.

In this day and age, the lawyer *cough, cough* should be expected to make a house call. Same as one would for a client in prison. I call b[redacted]t.
MOO The bond has reasons he can have permission to leave the house. The permission is very exact to the plan.

It was 4 things he could leave for I believe, work related, meet with lawyer, medical, and worship. Now 3 things with permission to meet with lawyer, medical, and worship.

If FD can stay on top of his illustrious career from his cabana in Greece, he can do everything he needs to do from his home office.

And by "home office", I mean "office in the home that's not his".

JMO

Seems that way.
Can't help but think his immediate neighbors have had it, though.
Such an intrusion on their daily activities.
Not detracting from the memorial people, at all.
Media, etc.
I would suspect his immediate neighbors will be happy when he is gone and they get some normalcy back.
MOO
Especially the neighbors at 3 JC next door, property records show that house was sold a few days before JD disappeared.
What a welcome to the neighborhood!

Y'all are wrong. It's not a 10,000 sq ft house he's having trouble staying in.

IT'S THIRTEEN THOUSAND SQUARE FEET.

Ya gotta feel for the guy. Except that, if 13,000 sq ft feels restrictive to him, he's not gonna like 6x9, even if it has custom finishes and stainless steel bars.

JMO

Apparently the name that rhymes with RowGerundTree is not allowed. Sorry - my bad!
Haha Buddy! Glad you brought that post back as I wrote it after watching the Court appearance and then listening to Atty. P. on the steps of the Courthouse appear to threaten the 'alleged home invader' about whom he presented no proof.

I was incendiary at the time I wrote that post and frankly have zero recollection of writing it but I know I felt a bit better after doing so and hitting send!

Judge White was a breath of fresh air in Court yesterday but I still very much worry about the situation where if immediate steps aren't taken in Court by Atty Colangelo at the time of infractions (in and out of court) to define boundaries for Fd AND Atty. P., that chaos will ensue and justice will never prevail in this tragic case.

We have seen Atty. P. in 'runaway train mode' in Court back talking and interrupting Judge Blawie and IMO its a total waste of taxpayers money and Judge's time. Yesterday was the first time IMO we have seen a Judge say "ENOUGH" to Atty. P. and Fd.

Surprisingly enough, it worked IMO. I saw a few times where Atty. P. was going to start singing the familiar refrain of "I'ma gonna appeal" but bit his tongue. I'm sure Judge White would have had a few choice words for Atty. P. appeal song and I kinda wish we could have heard what those might have been. I think @CTGrammy did a brilliant post awhile back on how to deal with toddlers and set boundaries and IMO that was for the most part the way Judge White treated Pattisville yesterday. IMO it was effective and productive.

It was as if the skies opened up and sunlight came out and all was good in Court for a brief second UNTIL the mention of '3 strikes and you are out' as it relates to release restrictions by the Judge and the doxxing of FB Group members by Atty. P. YIKES!!

I did a brief perusal of Harvard Law curriculum shortly ago and honestly can't see a class that the esteemed Judge White might have taken over his 3 years there which would have introduced him to the concept that the defendant can break the terms of release 3 times and you will only get punished on the last time? Great curriculum and wonderful school but just don't see this concept anywhere in a place that teaches the law. Maybe this is a 'CT Thing" and criminals count on it and so folks like Fd know that going to Stop and Shop and Starbucks or picking up sticks at 80 Mountain Spring in what appeared to be his unregistered white BMW falls into the guidelines of 'HOUSE ARREST'. IDK. But watching this house arrest situation play out is a bit like watching a bad SNL skit. All we needed yesterday was for a chipmunk to come flying out of Atty. P.'s ponytail to make the circus complete!

IMO its no wonder that we don't have more Press folks following the CT Courts as someone trained in the law would simply lose their minds following this nonsense.

MOO

what if we explored making these ribbons available to communities throughout Fairfield County? Particularly in Downtown New Canaan, along Sturbridge Drive in New Canaan, Lapham Drive in Waveny, South Street in front of the police station and other spots as well? Perhaps we would find supporters in Avon and Farmington..... Remember the outpouring of community support for placing poster in storefronts shortly after JD went missing? it could be powerful. We might consider taking the time to get this organized this winter in preparation for better weather in the spring. JMO

Marty would look great with a nicely displayed ribbon or banner. I certainly would contribute too! MOO...IMO

Y'all are wrong. It's not a 10,000 sq ft house he's having trouble staying in.

IT'S THIRTEEN THOUSAND SQUARE FEET.

Ya gotta feel for the guy. Except that, if 13,000 sq ft feels restrictive to him, he's not gonna like 6x9, even if it has custom finishes and stainless steel bars.

JMO
Can't even get my head around that.
IMO, a building, a house, but not a home.
MOO.

Haha Buddy! Glad you brought that post back as I wrote it after watching the Court appearance and then listening to Atty. P. on the steps of the Courthouse appear to threaten the 'alleged home invader' about whom he presented no proof.

I was incendiary at the time I wrote that post and frankly have zero recollection of writing it but I know I felt a bit better after doing so and hitting send!

Judge White was a breath of fresh air in Court yesterday but I still very much worry about the situation where if immediate steps aren't taken in Court by Atty Colangelo at the time of infractions (in and out of court) to define boundaries for Fd AND Atty. P., that chaos will ensue and justice will never prevail in this tragic case.

We have seen Atty. P. in 'runaway train mode' in Court back talking and interrupting Judge Blawie and IMO its a total waste of taxpayers money and Judge's time. Yesterday was the first time IMO we have seen a Judge say "ENOUGH" to Atty. P. and Fd.

Surprisingly enough, it worked IMO. I saw a few times where Atty. P. was going to start singing the familiar refrain of "I'ma gonna appeal" but bit his tongue. I'm sure Judge White would have had a few choice words for Atty. P. appeal song and I kinda wish we could have heard what those might have been. I think @CTGrammy did a brilliant post awhile back on how to deal with toddlers and set boundaries and IMO that was for the most part the way Judge White treated Pattisville yesterday. IMO it was effective and productive.

It was as if the skies opened up and sunlight came out and all was good in Court for a brief second UNTIL the mention of '3 strikes and you are out' as it relates to release restrictions by the Judge and the doxxing of FB Group members by Atty. P. YIKES!!

I did a brief perusal of Harvard Law curriculum shortly ago and honestly can't see a class that the esteemed Judge White might have taken over his 3 years there which would have introduced him to the concept that the defendant can break the terms of release 3 times and you will only get punished on the last time? Great curriculum and wonderful school but just don't see this concept anywhere in a place that teaches the law. Maybe this is a 'CT Thing" and criminals count on it and so folks like Fd know that going to Stop and Shop and Starbucks or picking up sticks at 80 Mountain Spring in what appeared to be his unregistered white BMW falls into the guidelines of 'HOUSE ARREST'. IDK. But watching this house arrest situation play out is a bit like watching a bad SNL skit. All we needed yesterday was for a chipmunk to come flying out of Atty. P.'s ponytail to make the circus complete!

IMO its no wonder that we don't have more Press folks following the CT Courts as someone trained in the law would simply lose their minds following this nonsense.

MOO
Love Judge White!
MOO.

Maybe,Colangelo will ask for a “ REAL” house arrest .

i.e.

FD can NEVER leave the house To “ fake work”,“Fake meet his lawyers”.

Jumping off your post to ask.... I'm sure this was answered but I only recently started really following this one... Do we know that FD & MT are in fact no longer in a relationship? If so, how did we confirm this fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces