Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like what is included under "Special Exemptions"

FD to Bracelet Monitor: Hi, I have an urgent emergency that needs your immediate attention. I just went to make my morning avocado toast and all the avocados here are simply too hard to mash. Can I take a quick run to Whole Foods to find a precisely ripe avocado and fresh tomato too? I also need a double shot to make it through the day and so would like to do a quick stop at Starbuck to get a cup to go.

Bracelet Monitor to FD: Sure thing Fotis, no problem buddy. I hear you on how annoying those hard avocados can be! I nearly sliced my finger off trying to open one up. Why don't you take an extra 15 min and sit down and enjoy your coffee hot. I heard that MT also stops by at the Starbucks in the morning. Don't you guys know each other? I'm monitoring both of your bracelets and its so interesting how you guys both like doing the same things at the same time!

MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, this is a joke but I can see some variant of this as being totally possible with the CT bureaucracy. I really wonder if LE are watching these clowns at all???
Afitzy...not only are you SMART - but you are funny as H*LL!!! :D:p

Kent Mawhinney's month; arrested in Dulos case, can't post bond, law license suspended and now his first wife gets sole custody of children.
The first wife of the Bloomfield attorney charged with conspiracy to commit murder in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos has been granted sole custody of the former couple’s twin sons after telling a judge her children “are embarrassed and afraid” of her ex-husband.

Kent Mawhinney was being held Friday on a $2 million bond at the Cheshire Correctional Institution.

After his arrest earlier this month, Mawhinney’s ex-wife, M, filed a motion in Superior Court to get sole custody of their twin 15-year-old sons.

“My children have been emotionally devastated from this experience,” M wrote. “They cannot go to school or go to sports practice without being afraid of what they will hear or see about their father. They are significantly disappointed, embarrassed and afraid of their father at this time."

She asked the court to bar Mawhinney from having any contact with the children at this time even as she acknowledged it doesn’t appear he will be making bond anytime soon.

“Having exposure to their father - in person or via text, email or phone call is not in their best interests at this time,” M wrote.

Judge Susan Ann Connors granted the ex-wife sole custody earlier this week and ordered Mawhinney not to have contact with his children without their mother’s consent or an order from the court.
The Mawhinneys were divorced in 2010. They have three children. An older daughter is an adult and not covered by the new court order.
Kent Mawhinney, accused accomplice in Jennifer Farber Dulos murder case, loses custody of children as he sits in jail

Best thing, he actually listens at the new addiction centered jail he is in, and tries to rehabilitate himself, and as part of that process comes clean with all information he has.

Kent Mawhinney's month; arrested in Dulos case, can't post bond, law license suspended and now his first wife gets sole custody of children.
The first wife of the Bloomfield attorney charged with conspiracy to commit murder in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos has been granted sole custody of the former couple’s twin sons after telling a judge her children “are embarrassed and afraid” of her ex-husband.

Kent Mawhinney was being held Friday on a $2 million bond at the Cheshire Correctional Institution.

After his arrest earlier this month, Mawhinney’s ex-wife, M, filed a motion in Superior Court to get sole custody of their twin 15-year-old sons.

“My children have been emotionally devastated from this experience,” M wrote. “They cannot go to school or go to sports practice without being afraid of what they will hear or see about their father. They are significantly disappointed, embarrassed and afraid of their father at this time."

She asked the court to bar Mawhinney from having any contact with the children at this time even as she acknowledged it doesn’t appear he will be making bond anytime soon.

“Having exposure to their father - in person or via text, email or phone call is not in their best interests at this time,” M wrote.

Judge Susan Ann Connors granted the ex-wife sole custody earlier this week and ordered Mawhinney not to have contact with his children without their mother’s consent or an order from the court.
The Mawhinneys were divorced in 2010. They have three children. An older daughter is an adult and not covered by the new court order.
Kent Mawhinney, accused accomplice in Jennifer Farber Dulos murder case, loses custody of children as he sits in jail

These characters shouldn't be allowed to procreate if they lead their lives in manner that brings humiliation and shame and fear to their children.

Thank heavens the children's mothers are intent on loving, protecting, guiding, and nurturing these youngsters.

It's tragic, but hopefully the resilience of youth will aid them in understanding they are not their fathers.

Thanks @LittleBitty for posting this...watching it a second time, one can wonder and guess what is probably going through Fd's mind...I was struck by his expression when NP mentioned the 12 good people that will be at the trial. Fd didn't look too certain about the "good people."

NP is really a bully. Every time a reporter asks a challenging question, he immediately turns to an angry response. And, that response quiets anymore questions that might upset NP. Is the media afraid of him? Why don't they pursue probing questions? IDK...I would like to see one of them respond in kind to his angry response...

BTW...Who is Helen???? NP LOVES Helen...why???
Helen Bennett, Executive editor of Hearst Connecticut (New Haven Register). NP Blog is featured in the New Haven Register. My best guess. He needs to be nice to her.

These characters shouldn't be allowed to procreate if they lead their lives in manner that brings humiliation and shame and fear to their children.

Thank heavens the children's mothers are intent on loving, protecting, guiding, and nurturing these youngsters.

It's tragic, but hopefully the resilience of youth will aid them in understanding they are not their fathers.
So much collateral damage...always is...so sad.

I recommend everyone watch the video of this last hearing TWICE. As others have suggested, watch FD. His expressions, his movements, his face. Watch what causes the red to rise in his cheeks.

It looks like he gets actively, acutely angry at one facebook message in particular. Imagine the ENERGY it takes to fuel an ego like that.

I am so sad for the 13 years of him JF endured. She only wanted peace. What he wanted? When she was no longer useful to him, he set out to destroy her. First, in court. Then on his beloved vintage Mercier bicycle.

JMO
I did watch and he is raging right underneath the surface when he makes expressions like that. Other expressions I see are the learned responses used by narcissists to make it seem like they are capable of conforming with the norms (the norms they really have no care in the world about). That is the problem with narcissists – they have to study people intensely to learn what normal expressions should be in order to use skillful acting so they can get what they want. They really are a pitiful lot. Without these self-learned mimics of what normal people do, they would all be like three-year old toddlers having tantrums to get everything they want.

As far as NP reading FB posts and NAMES from a private FB group in court, I am baffled beyond belief. I think he caught the judge by surprise who finally stopped him and said something like why are you telling me this. People have the right to want to honor Jennifer’s sad plight. Why are people supposed to be sympathetic to a man who terrorized a woman, made a travesty of family court, gallivanted around the world with a mistress, tried to move a mistress in with the family, milked her family’s money, moved the mistress into the house built on their wealth and finally, to be charged with her disappearance and murder.

If you type JD into FB, you come up with an array of groups dedicated to her case. If you type in FD, you merely find his own personal web page. There are no Pity for FD pages, no Justice for FD pages, No Let’s Band Against the Wrongfully Accused FD pages. We are the jury of his peers. It is people like us who will sit in the box and look at the evidence and what we post here and on other social media sites are a good indication of how he will be judged in court. You bet’cha. And if he was hoping that he could somehow just erase her from this Earth, he must be sad because he actually did the exact opposite. Her struggles, her kindness, and her loveliness are known to the world now. And she is loved.

JMO. JMO. JMO.

Wise woman. The sins of the father.

So sad. Wasn't he a hockey coach in South Windsor?
Most likely the boys are hockey players.
Must be very hard for the boys and their mother.
My guess is that they have good support from all the parents.
Hockey parents are a tight knit group, IMO.
MOO.

The people and neighbors around him aren't backing down...YAY!!! moo

Edited to add: F[REDACT-UC-ED] K HIM!!!
Seems that way.
Can't help but think his immediate neighbors have had it, though.
Such an intrusion on their daily activities.
Not detracting from the memorial people, at all.
Media, etc.
I would suspect his immediate neighbors will be happy when he is gone and they get some normalcy back.
MOO

And it’s not their fault.

Seems that way.
Can't help but think his immediate neighbors have had it, though.
Such an intrusion on their daily activities.
Not detracting from the memorial people, at all.
Media, etc.
I would suspect his immediate neighbors will be happy when he is gone and they get some normalcy back.
MOO
Yes!

Tick tock on that foreclosure action on 4Jx!

I'm betting that the "Greek Grifters/Family" won't be celebrating Greek Easter again at 4Jx this year but I might be a tad optimistic as CT system is quite S l o w......

I do wonder if we will see Fd utilise his ability to go to church this weekend?

Not sure where he might go, but the Hartford Greek Orthodox Church is beautiful and it offers the ability for a ride through the Farmington Valley a bit too!

St. George Greek Orthodox Cathedral

A short summary of key issues of 'faith' for those perhaps 'lapsed orthodox church members'.....

St. George Greek Orthodox Cathedral

Here are the directions from 4Jx in case Fd might have forgotten the way there:

HERE WeGo - Maps - Routes - Directions - All ways from A to B in one
MOO

Old interview from 6/19 by Fd Former Realtor in Farmington - Ron Guiffria - Tea Leaf Realty

Posting as the videos show great pictures of 4Jx and the surrounding wooded area.

Video: Realtor for Fotis and Jennifer Dulos weighs in on investigation

Video: Realtor for Fotis Dulos' Farmington home discusses how investigation affects sale
I thought he made a huge mistake with this interview.
He better watch his back since Mr. Dulos is not in prison.
And FD dumped him quite soon after his statement.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member