Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to post a blown up version of something that Marrisa Alter had posted on FB after the bail hearing. The photo wasn't the easiest to see but I want to make it clear that this was info obtained by Channel12 and Marrisa but it clearly shows the bail restrictions and that now work release isn't an option for Fd.

View attachment 227755 View attachment 227756

Thank you afitzy...one thing I noticed is the ‘photo’ said passport....singular, does he not have more then one passport? I thought I read he did. So he turns in one passport, he still has others to use to leave the country. I thought he has a US, Greek and Turkey passport....3 separate passports.

I love the fact that all of the "things" that Fd fought so hard for are now the things that are tightening the noose around his neck.

His houses won't sell because of the stigma HE has put on them.

He is jailed in the 10,000 sq ft cell that he was willing to kill for and no longer owns.

Every time he leaves that cell he is greeted by the love that people have for the life he took.

It must be terrifying for him to know the mask has been removed and the world can see who he truly is. This gives me some peace.

Talk about the law of unintended consequences!

Fd impulsive 'choice' to violate the terms of his release to stop and remove a simple heartfelt memorial to JFd from the end of his present driveway will virtually ensure that he has to pass that same memorial EVERY SINGLE TIME he leaves 4Jx as I believe people are quite committed to keeping the flames of remembrance going on that exact spot!

More broadly though I do think its the absence of Fd impulse control and 'hair trigger temper' that created any number of pieces of evidence that will eventually be presented to a jury in this tragic case. As we have seen with the AW1-3, Fd can make elaborate plans and complicated plans but no amount of planning can protect against lack of self control and impulse control or compulsive behaviour as these will all kill even the best laid of plans IMO.

MOO
I can't help but wonder what MT is thinking and feeling now.
She really has been kept under wraps but for when she comes to court.
Her attorney was wise to quietly house her and keep her out of the public eye.
Will she come clean?
MOO.

Sadly I don't think FD is CAPABLE of feeling terror, guilt, remorse. I suspect he only feels self-interest --and hatred for anyone and anything that disturbs his self-interest.

If I were his attorney, I wouldn't be alone in a room with him ever.

We know what he does to people who stand up to him.

JMO

Last edited:
Notice how all of the other attorneys are adhering to the gag order?

It gives me hope that there's movement in the dialogue between KM and LE, only we don't know about it because of the gag order, and the attorneys who abide by it.

KM needs to come clean to save his soul.

JMO

QUOTE="oceancalling, post: 15746944, member: 247999" <- All so well said!

Not all narcissists commit murder; there is a sub-category of narcissist who are labeled malignant narcissists, whose narcissism is such that they can commit criminal acts with no remorse. The classic example is Ted Bundy, who nursed an extreme feeling that he had been wronged.. ... they did not "cause" Bundy to murder, any more than FB comments caused Dulos to destroy that memorial to his wife. That one, very public act tells us how much he still hates her and wants to "obliterate" her. He simply will never accept responsibility for his own conduct, or the consequences of it.
Bingo.

These people are every, very good at "love bombing", sweeping unsuspecting victims off their feet, rushing the relationship. Dulos certainly did that here, perhaps even dumping Wife#1 when something "better" came along.
Classic controlling/abuser behavior! And a major red flag.

Poor Jennifer, I am not sure she ever had a chance. That unexpected and "spontaneous"meeting at the airport that recommenced their relationship? I would not be surprised to learn that he planned the entire encounter! It was all a bit too convenient.

Yes. He stalked her.

Literally: continuously STALKED her until her death.

moo

Last edited:
Stalking - There was likely a physical attraction for FD, but after he did his research as to the great wealth of her family, it was time to really put on the charm so that he could get his hands on the money. Once married, he took total control over Jennifer who admitted she hated confrontation and just wanted peace. It's so crucial to teach our children about men and women like FD. JD lost all her power in every sense of the word during that marriage. When she tried to take her power back, he killed her.
Yes, exactly! I didn't see this when I just posted my thoughts on stalking! So well said, Caroline.

He stalked her before even getting together with her. He stalked her likely throughout their relationship.

And he stalked her in order to kill her.

moo

Last edited:
I looked into Norm Pattis whom i had never heard of before and he is a good lawyer.
He specifically defends clients who are being scorned. So his clients include high profile crimes specifically those rightly or wrongly being scorned.
The crime itself is immaterial to his thinking, But that is the rep of all attorneys especially defense attorneys. He is just a successful defense attorney who defends innocent and guilty alike.
MOO the way NP sees it scorn is his actual adversary. And he is right in that adding scorn to justice does weaken justice, just as sarcasm generally weakens arguments. I think the methodical and serious Colangelo will get the justice for JF.

Hmm. I respectfully disagree.

What makes for a good lawyer? Someone who actually wins cases? NP average isn't even good on that front. Someone who follows the law, or respects justice and fairness? Nope.

NP chose Fd because NP hates women. That's the most consistent tie he has with his clients. And this was a high-profile case, which motivates NP the most.

NP's prior defense of a violent rapist showed the little regard he has for women. What more scornful, anti-women act is there than rape*? NP literally scorned the victim, repeatedly, in that trial. It was brutal.

Fd wasn't being scorned at the time of the murder when he was chosen. No, I don't fall for NP being the generous protector of poor 'maligned'/scorned Fd.

ETA: *What more scornful, anti-women act is there than rape?
To answer my own question: Murder of a mother of 5, perhaps.

Last edited:
Man...finally watched the video from yesterday with NP, the Bearded Ginger and FD. Ok, that is sincerely creepy how FD is looking at NP. JMO. And only MOO.

Creepy. Locked jaw...eyes narrowed. Is he ticked NP couldn't save him from losing his "work privileges?"

Ummmm….

Judge threatens $12M bond after items taken from Jennifer Dulos memorial

Thanks @LittleBitty for posting this...watching it a second time, one can wonder and guess what is probably going through Fd's mind...I was struck by his expression when NP mentioned the 12 good people that will be at the trial. Fd didn't look too certain about the "good people."

NP is really a bully. Every time a reporter asks a challenging question, he immediately turns to an angry response. And, that response quiets anymore questions that might upset NP. Is the media afraid of him? Why don't they pursue probing questions? IDK...I would like to see one of them respond in kind to his angry response...

BTW...Who is Helen???? NP LOVES Helen...why???

I second what @LittleBitty says. I love the memorial. It is so classy and peaceful.

Just like Jennifer.

JMO

We don't know precisely what happens when we pass, but I would like to think JFd is truly happy and at peace. Surrounded by light and love and warmth. People took such great care with this memorial. Its not some tacky thing...it is beautiful. Something that FD would outright hate and reject for reasons we can all guess. It is honoring the spirit of Jennifer and seeking Justice for her murder.

Thank you afitzy...one thing I noticed is the ‘photo’ said passport....singular, does he not have more then one passport? I thought I read he did. So he turns in one passport, he still has others to use to leave the country. I thought he has a US, Greek and Turkey passport....3 separate passports.
Yes, agree with you here as this appears to be an admin SNAFU IMO.

But, I believe ALL the passports (we think US and Greece/EU) were previously handed in during AW1 process and were already in possession of court. We don't know about any Turkish passport or possible illegal passports in the possession of Fd and/or MT.

We did see recently in the Goshen case though that someone determined to flee won't be stopped by lack of passport!

I hope the State of CT tightens up the admin screws as someone should have caught the fact that Fd has multiple passports.

MOO

I recommend everyone watch the video of this last hearing TWICE. As others have suggested, watch FD. His expressions, his movements, his face. Watch what causes the red to rise in his cheeks.

It looks like he gets actively, acutely angry at one facebook message in particular. Imagine the ENERGY it takes to fuel an ego like that.

I am so sad for the 13 years of him JF endured. She only wanted peace. What he wanted? When she was no longer useful to him, he set out to destroy her. First, in court. Then on his beloved vintage Mercier bicycle.

JMO

Question: how does NP get to read facebook posts in open court? Are any of those statements vetted? Does he know who wrote them? Did he validate authorship?

To me, that is utterly irresponsible and an unredacted violation of privacy...

That aside, I wonder what FD is doing today that he has no business doing. If past behavior....

What vengeance is he supping on today?

For what it's worth, being it was at least his 3rd infraction (more than that if you count each episode of failure to charge), I wish the Judge would've ordered more restrictions, a tighter bracelet (maybe some zip ties) and maybe a 30 pound weight. You know, how about they zip tie whatever is left of his beloved bike to his leg and he can walk around with that loving reminder while he thinks about all the ways he's been wronged?

JMO

Thanks @LittleBitty for posting this...watching it a second time, one can wonder and guess what is probably going through Fd's mind...I was struck by his expression when NP mentioned the 12 good people that will be at the trial. Fd didn't look too certain about the "good people."

NP is really a bully. Every time a reporter asks a challenging question, he immediately turns to an angry response. And, that response quiets anymore questions that might upset NP. Is the media afraid of him? Why don't they pursue probing questions? IDK...I would like to see one of them respond in kind to his angry response...

BTW...Who is Helen???? NP LOVES Helen...why???
Maybe Helen Bennett? She's listed as the person who uploaded FD's AW#3 to scribd.com and apparently is the editor of the New Haven Register.

Fotis DULOS Arrest Warrant (Executed 01-07-20)

Helen I. Bennett (@newsgirlct) | Twitter

I must respectfully disagree re: Pattis’s strategy. We have already seen his strategy-they are planning a full court press on the fact that there is no body; only an unmeasured amount of blood, that makes it ambiguous at best, whether she is alive or not. With some reasonable doubt about the possible reasons. Then he is going to try to get the Odyssey of Stupidity thrown out, so that the question of “why was he throwing out evidence with her blood on it” cannot be raised. And...LA and the police will come under attack. I don’t think he will go near a home invasion at WL, except to say, “we don’t know”. He won’t credit the jury with the ability to say “but home invaders don’t remove the body, clean up the mess and leave somebody else’s DNA and possibly fingerprints at the site”. I don’t think Pattis has a lot to work with, personally. And if Fd goes rogue again, I am not sure what Pattis can do to try and save him. I have to imaging that Pattis, Smith, and Ginger want to each pull out their hair working with Fd. This is My Own Opinion, for anyone from Pattisville reading here!
Well, it's a good opinion. Sometimes I think NP strategy changes based on the actions of his client FD. We all (WS) knew in the beginning that getting FD to comply with his attorney, LE would be a task. FD didn't disappoint in regards to this. IMO the lack of body, with copious amount of blood loss, videos of FD an MT, cell phone pings, changing stories, and Motive are the nails in all of their coffins. Forgive me, but I'm praying for LE to have tissue results. These three are not walking. NP and his minions are not going to pull off reasonable doubt with a jury. Why the judges are behaving like FD is a naughty little boy is beyond my comprehension. Why CT LE didn't protect Jennifer is beyond my comprehension especially. For residents of CT make a change, make waves, put your votes to work, write your newspapers. To quote a line from a movie " I'm mad as hell and I'm not putting up with this".

Kent Mawhinney's month; arrested in Dulos case, can't post bond, law license suspended and now his first wife gets sole custody of children.
The first wife of the Bloomfield attorney charged with conspiracy to commit murder in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos has been granted sole custody of the former couple’s twin sons after telling a judge her children “are embarrassed and afraid” of her ex-husband.

Kent Mawhinney was being held Friday on a $2 million bond at the Cheshire Correctional Institution.

After his arrest earlier this month, Mawhinney’s ex-wife, M, filed a motion in Superior Court to get sole custody of their twin 15-year-old sons.

“My children have been emotionally devastated from this experience,” M wrote. “They cannot go to school or go to sports practice without being afraid of what they will hear or see about their father. They are significantly disappointed, embarrassed and afraid of their father at this time."

She asked the court to bar Mawhinney from having any contact with the children at this time even as she acknowledged it doesn’t appear he will be making bond anytime soon.

“Having exposure to their father - in person or via text, email or phone call is not in their best interests at this time,” M wrote.

Judge Susan Ann Connors granted the ex-wife sole custody earlier this week and ordered Mawhinney not to have contact with his children without their mother’s consent or an order from the court.
The Mawhinneys were divorced in 2010. They have three children. An older daughter is an adult and not covered by the new court order.
Kent Mawhinney, accused accomplice in Jennifer Farber Dulos murder case, loses custody of children as he sits in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper